Becoming Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off the rubber holding my pony tail and let my hair lose which reached down to my shoulders. I went under the shower and as if I was relaxing, slightly spread my legs and arched forward holding myself with my palms against the wall. I let the warm water splash on my head as it slid to my back and through my ass cheeks. I knew I was giving him a hell of a show if he was looking.

Now, I really wanted to know if he was watching me, so I slightly turned my head and through my half opened eyes, I could see him, not only that he was watching, but rubbing his cock that was all the way out with his sweat pants around his ankles. In a panic, I immediately turned away and shut my eyes tight. God, I got him!

I stood in that position for a couple of more minutes, thinking about my next moves. I did not have to think much. I felt like I have done that a million times before in front of a million guys, all jacking off just by watching me.

I turned down the water to a trickle, and grabbed a lot of the liquid soap and started spreading it all over my body. Starting with my neck, spending a lot of time on my titties, my hands found their way to my waist. Once I reached my butt I added another handful and rubbed it all over my ass cheeks, with slow rotational movement, letting my pinkies slide more and more through my crack until they were touching my asshole. As I massaged my ass cheeks, I would slightly spread them in order to make sure he could see my pink asshole.

I then bent over until I was about to fall over. With one hand I held myself against the wall, and with the other, I reached backward to rub my middle finger against my asshole, with very slow and deliberate up and down motion. Every once in a while I would stop at my asshole and push the tip of my finger against it, until I could push the tip through. All of a sudden I saw his legs behind me, and I felt one of his hands on my butt without saying a single word. I was startled and was about to lose my balance, but was quick enough to hold myself.

-"Sorry, I did not mean to startle you Linda".

I couldn't say a thing, and just looked back at him and gave him a look that I am sure told him how much I wanted him. He got closer to me, enough to feel his cock against my right cheek as his hand rubbed my left cheek. He turned me around as he placed my hand on his cock.

At first I felt very awkward touching somebody else's cock for the first time in my life. It felt very solid, and much larger than mine, I squeezed it first lightly, and then I gave it hard squeeze pulling it towards me until Steve let go of a light moan. I knew he liked it and felt great knowing that I could make him feel good, just by touching him. So I kept the pressure and started pulling it back and forth with very slow movements. All of a sudden Steve froze and his eyes were filled with terror.

- "Oh my God, Jim is here",

- "What do you mean Jim is here, this is his poker night".

Then I heard Jim roar,

- "You idiots, didn't you think I knew what the hell was going on between you two. Don't you know that I have cameras in my office, and I could see you cuming all over the bitch's ass in the weight room?"

Steve's cock all of a sudden went soft in my hands which I pulled them off as if I was zapped by an electric current. I turned around to face Jim, as I grabbed my towel to cover my self. Jim walked briskly towards us with terror in his eyes. I knew we were in deep trouble that was beyond any imagination. Steve who was naked was in an incredibly panicked mode, he tried to cover his cock which by now had completely shrunk. The closer Jim got, the farther back he went until his back hit the wall and he sat down in a fetus position afraid of what Jim was going to do.

I froze at the scene as million thoughts came through my mind. The best of them, was that Jim would tell my mom and Jenny, who would both punish me and ridicule me to the day I die.

But as Jim got closer and as I was looking down, I saw that he had a huge bulge in his sweat pants. That gave me some instant relief thinking that had indeed enjoyed what he saw and sympathized with us. But that was far from the Jim I knew.

Sure enough, he grabbed me in a rough way and was about to slap me but held himself at the last minute, inches away from my face.

- "Lenny, or should I call you Linda, do you want me to tell your mom, what a tease you are, little bitch?"

- "Oh God no, please don't, Mr. Jim. I will do anything but please don't tell her or Jenny".

- "Bend over slut, let me see that asshole that you are hiding between those cheeks".

Terrified, I turned around and felt him hold my butt with both hands as he spread my ass cheeks apart. I could feel his face close to my butt as his breathing was heavy against my asshole. With his hands resting on my ass cheeks, he slowly pushed his thick black thumbs around and against my asshole.

-"Nice hairless ass, did you do that all for Steve or me?"

He did not wait for an answer and suddenly pulled away and slapped my ass real hard, giving me a hard sting.

- "now turn around girl and start sucking my cock".

I turned around and could see that his cock was way out above the rubber band of his sweat pants. Just the part of his cock that showed, was so incredibly huge and dark black. I looked in terror and without realizing it, I closed my eyes. I felt a smack on my face and an order to grab his cock out of the sweat pants or else.

- "Oh God, Mr. Jim, please do not force me to do that, I have never done it and I can not do it. Please don't hurt me, I am late I have to go home."

That seemed to only make him angrier, as he grabbed my face with one hand he squeezed my jaws until I felt they were about to break. Tears started falling through my eyes as I reached over to his cock and grabbed it with both hands barely able to have my fingers touch. He slowly released the pressure as he now grabbed the back of my head and pulled it closer to his cock. That must have been the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced.

His cock was so huge, at least 12 inches long, just inches away from my face and it was twice the size of my mouth. I thought there was no way I could put it in. I could feel and see thick veins all around his cock, the head looked like a huge black door knob more than anything else. A door knob that was now pushing against my lips and determined to find its way in my mouth, whether I like it or not.

-"Open up slut, or I am gonna crack your teeth".

I knew he meant it, and looked at Steve for help. The bastard was still in the fetal position, but his cock said that he was actually enjoying the show. I knew I was not going to get any help from him or any body else. So I started to spread my lips and open my mouth. Jim did not waste a second, as he pushed his cock in without giving me much of a chance to get used to the feeling. He only slowed down when I started to gag and was about to choke. He pulled back slightly allowing me to breath, while he pulled his sweatpants all the way down, revealing the full length of his cock which looked more like a horse's cock than anything close to a human cock. His balls were also huge, hanging tight at the bottom of his cock.

-"grab 'em bitch" as he must have noticed I was looking at them in amazement.

They could not fit in one hand as I had the other holding his cock so he does not push it all the way down my throat. As much as I fantasized about cocks, I did not want to die chocking on one.

He then slowly started pushing his cock back in my mouth only this time making sure I do not gag on it. I had tears forming in the corners of my eyes as I felt this huge piece of meat being shoved into my mouth.

I thought, "Damn my mouth is already full and I just have the head in there."

I was breathing hard thru my nose as I sucked this cock before me and felt his hands on the back of my head pushing it farther.

I was trying to scream but nothing was coming out other than a muffled scream because of this huge cock in my mouth. He told me I better get used to his dick cause by the end of the night I would be able to take him all into my mouth and throat. I started to gag as his cock hit the back of my throat. I could hear him moaning and telling me how good a cock sucker I was.

He pulled his cock back out of my mouth and rammed it back in as far as he could. I could feel my throat muscles tighten around him as I was gagging and couldn't breath. He just left his cock there until I thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. He pulled out momentarily so that I could get a quick breath of air before ramming it home again.

I had tears running down as Jim was ruthlessly fucking my face. I thought I was going to die, actually I was hoping I would die. I could feel his cock in my throat getting bigger and I knew what was cumming.

- "Here bitch I'm going to cum and I want you to suck it to the last drop."

With that I started feeling the hot liquid filling my mouth and going down my throat, and through my lips down my chin. He kept his cock in my mouth until he squeezed the last drop out of it and until it went soft.

- "Clean it up bitch!" he ordered me as he pulled it out.

I worked my mouth up and down his tool to clean it the best I could, sucking the last drop out of it. When there was nothing else to suck and his cock went limp, he pulled it out and pushed me around to face the shower wall. He had me stand several feet away from the wall and spread my legs apart, bending me forward, almost losing my balance until I placed both hands against the wall to support myself. I was so spread out that he could definitely see my ass hole. While keeping me in this position, he took off the shower head from the hose, turning it into a huge enema. He turned on the water through the shower hose.

- "I am going to teach you how to clean yourself for me, and I want you to do it every time before I fuck you".

Terrified, I turned around, and told him that he could not do that, as I was a virgin and my asshole would be torn. He slapped me hard, bringing a stream of blood from my upper lip, and put me back in position. I started sobbing and was barely able to hold my self in position, as he brought the strong stream of water against my asshole which reacted by shutting tight. That only made him spank me very hard and increase the pressure.

All of a sudden I started feeling water rushing through my asshole. In no time water was gushing out of my ass and onto the floor. After a while it started feeling good as the water started flowing in and out of my asshole which no longer showed any resistance to its flow.

I started getting excited wanting this not to stop. But that was the last thing on Jim's mind who's cock was now hard again. He put back the shower head, stood behind me, and focused on soaping me with both hands while rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks and into the lower end of my back. Even though I was terrified of what was to follow, I was really enjoying the attention of his hands and the feel of his huge cock rubbing against my back and in between my ass cheeks. Out of the blue, I felt his hand on my cockett which was now very hard.

- "You bitch, your hard clit tells me you are really waiting to be fucked. Well you are going to be fucked like a slut should be fucked".

He handed me my G-string and ordered me to put it back on. He then grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the sink where he bent me over the counter. He forced my head against the counter, and I was able to see him in the side and front mirrors. I knew from his eyes and from the way he held me that I was going to be deflowered and nothing was going to stop him; certainly not Steve who was enjoying the show and working on his second orgasm with cum all over his chest.

As I was bent over, Jim spread my legs with his feet, and kneeled behind me. His face inches away from my ass; he placed both hands on my ass cheeks and started massaging them lightly. I could feel his breath as he was admiring my ass and working his hands all over it.

- "God, what a nice and soft girlie ass, better looking and fuller than any girl's ass I ever fucked in my life." "Wobbly too!" he said as he lightly slapped it.

That, along with the massage my ass was getting, gave me a tingle and made me relax a little. He moved the string of my undie out of my ass cheek and with both hands he now firmly grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart, giving him a direct and uninterrupted sight of my ass hole.

- Wow! It is pink and shriveled up, what a nice virgin rosebud."

Suddenly I felt him spread me up until it hurt, and then his tongue pressed unannounced directly into my asshole. I twitched in surprise until I figured what was going on. His breath was heavy against my ass and I could feel his teeth trying to dig into my ass as his tongue was pressing deeper into my asshole. He shoved in and out while twirling it around until my asshole relaxed and let his tongue go in as deep as it could extend. As he was fucking me with his tongue I could feel him pushing spit into my ass to lube it, until spit was running down my thighs.

As I started relaxing and enjoy the feeling, Jim's breathing was getting much heavier and I knew it would not be long before he stopped fucking me with his tongue and shoved his monster in. It did not take him long before he abruptly pulled his tongue, let go of my ass cheeks and slap my right cheek hard giving me a sting that made me jump and try to stand up. But Jim was quick as he held my head down with one hand, and with the other he spanked me until I stopped moving.

He then spat on his free hand and lubricated his cock. He must have spat for ten times to make sure that his cock will not have a hard time deflowering me. Once his cock was all lubed up, he forcefully grabbed my butt with both hands. With his thumbs he spread out my ass cheeks to reveal my shivering pink asshole. I new that was it and I had to do something. So I mustered all the power I had and started screaming and trying to get away. That only enraged him, and he dug his fingers and thumbs so hard into my butt that I felt his fingers had gone through. He then suddenly using his feet, spread my legs far apart, pushing me hard against the sink, and almost tearing off my cockett that was now pressed hard against the edge.

- "don't you try this again slut, or I will make you regret it to the day you die"

I knew I had no chance of escaping this, so I started crying loud while begging him to take it easy on me. He paid no attention, and instead held the back of my neck with a tight grip and with the other he started sliding the tip of his cock up and down the crack of my ass while pausing lightly against my tight and terrified pink asshole. He kept doing that for several minutes until he felt my asshole started to relax. He then stopped sliding it up and down my ass crack, and instead, he held it with little pressure against my asshole. I could feel the softness of the tip of his head and the underlying hardness of his rigid cock pressing against my quivering asshole. He waited there for a minute until I relaxed again, and then with determination, he started pushing the head of his well-lubed cock into my tender asshole. I felt the pain as his cock was pressing to open up my asshole. He roared as he squeezed my neck:

- "spread your ass cheeks bitch".

Knowing I had no other choice, I immediately obliged, grabbing both cheeks and spreading them apart to give him full access. From the look in his eyes that I could see in the facing mirror, and the hardness of his cock that I could feel pressing relentlessly against my asshole, I knew that he is not going to stop until his cock was in; at least its head. And I knew that was going to cause my ass very serious damage and a lot of pain, but I also knew that I had no option, so I had better relax. I tried to relax my asshole, but the harder he pushed the tighter it got. I just could not relax it.

He kept pushing and the pain was building up to unbearable levels; to levels I never felt in my life. Through the side mirror I could see how huge his cock was as it pressed against my tight ass, and that only made me panic more and made my asshole tighten even further. But Jim did not care, he kept pushing harder. All of a sudden the head of his head must have broke through as I felt an incredibly sharp pain that tore my asshole. The pain was sudden and intense that I could not scream.

I could see in the facing mirror my hair was all over my sweaty and tear covered face, my mouth just opened all the way with the blood dry on my lower lip. I could not even get a breath out. Unconsciously, both of my hands let go of my ass cheeks and tried to push him away, but I could barely reach him.

For a change he had some mercy, or maybe he knew he had caused me serious damage and was about to cause more. But for whatever reason, he did stop to give me a chance to catch my breath and start crying and begging him to stop. That only helped for a minute or so, and then he started again pushing in. I looked at Steve for help, he was now standing close, but he had his mouth half open, as he was slowly jerking his hard cock. He looked down with some embarrassment and pity, but that was not what I wanted from him. I wanted his help which now I new I was not going to get, on the contrary, he was obviously getting horny at the sight of Jim tearing up my virgin asshole.

As if Jim also realized what I had in mind, he laughed sarcastically as he suddenly went back to pushing his hard and huge cock deeper into my ass. I screamed in pain and despair realizing that nothing was going to stop him now until he tore up my asshole and came deep into my ass. I tried to slow him down by tightly grabbing his cock as it pushed into my asshole. It did not take him long to figure what I was doing and he slapped my ass and told me to grab my ass cheeks and pull them apart for him to see his cock as it pushed through into my ass.

As soon as I obeyed his order, he pushed in with all his might until I felt his cock was burning my asshole, tearring it apart, and his cock's head banging against something very deep and painful inside of me. I screamed with all my might and used all the force I could to break free. But as if he expected that, he had a very tight grip on me that did not allow me to move even an inch.

My ass was aching in severe pain, I knew my asshole suffered serious damage, and I was terrified of what his cock has done to my insides. All I could do was cry, beg, and cuss him. But instead of pulling his cock out, he leaned his body over mine until I could feel his balls just below my asshole and he held me tight around the waist with his right hand and with his left he reached from under my chest across and tightly grabbed my shoulder. His belly and chest were heavy against my back and his mouth was now inches away from my neck as I could feel his warm breath.

Suddenly I felt him nibbling on my ear and telling me calming words which helped after a while ease up the pain and burning sensation that I was feeling minutes ago. I continued to cry softly begging him to let go off me. But instead of pulling out, he assured me that I was going to feel better and that I would be begging him for more. That went on for a while until I got used to his cock inside of me.

He must have sensed my asshole relaxing around his cock and slowly started grinding it back in until I could feel his cock was going to come out of my mouth.

- "Ugh, that hurts, PLEASE stop" I begged him.

- "OK honey, I am sorry, but your ass feels so tight, warm, wet, and nice. I just can't stop. Just hang in for couple of more minutes. Try to relax that tight virgin asshole of yours".