Becoming Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "It is easy for you to say, but I cant relax it, please stop pushing in, please pull out".

He did not answer; he just kept his weight on top of me and his monstrous cock deep inside of me, with his thighs pressing hard against the back of mine. After a couple of minutes like that, he pulled off his chest while keeping his cock buried deep in. He started kissing and licking my sweaty back reaching to my ears and the back and sides of my neck.

As I started to relax, he started playing with my hardened nipples, twirling his fingers around them and squeezing them lightly at first, and then harder as they stiffened under his molestation. It felt great and I could not hold back a soft moan that replaced the crying. He responded by squeezing them tighter until I could feel an electric shock going through them and I moaned louder as I moved my body around and uncontrollably tightened my asshole around his cock that I had forgotten all about. This gave me a little pain, but pain that was now pleasurable and that I felt I wanted more of. So I loosened my asshole around his cock, only to tighten it again and again.

- "Oh God, Linda, squeeze it harder."

I kept on squeezing as hard as I could until I felt him starting to slowly pull out. The friction and pain was too much for me to bare, so I started loosening the grip of my asshole around his cock until it was almost completely out. I felt an uncomfortable emptiness. Without realizing it; I no longer wanted him to pull out his cock that I was so afraid of and that gave me so much pain, only few minutes ago.

Without my control, I felt my asshole all of a sudden tighten around his cock trying to keep it in. As if somebody else was speaking,

I begged him with a very soft and feminine voice "Please don't pull out, I want your cock inside of me".

- "What did you say slut?"

God, I felt so terrible and ashamed. But it also felt so good that I really wanted his monstrous cock filling my ass, I wanted more.

- "Please don't pull out, keep it in" I said softly with an even more feminine voice.

- "I can barely hear you slut, what is that you want?" he said as he kept pulling his cock, with the glorious head pushing out through my tightened hole.

I panicked he was going to be completely out, so I screamed loud but still in a feminine voice:

- "PLEASE don't pull out, PLEASE FUCK me". I no longer cared what Steve, Jim, or anybody thought of me. I just wanted to be fucked hard.

As soon as I said that, Jim plunged all the way back in until his crotch was pressed hard against my ass. I screamed with pain but begging for more. I did not need much to encourage him as he pulled and then pushed back in as hard as he could, he kept going at it, fucking me hard, in and out shoving his monster as I was screaming for more even though my asshole was burning and something inside of me was hurting with dull pain every time he shoved his dick to the hilt. I reached back to grab his butt and push him all the way in. He reacted by grinding his dick into my ass.

- "Steve, come and spread her cheeks apart!" he hollered at Steve who was happy to oblige.

God I was so turned to be getting all this attention. I knew Steve could see Jim's huge dick going in and out of my asshole. That only made me hotter as I wanted to show him more. So I frantically started fucking myself back and forth on Jim's huge black cock.

As Jim was fucking me he reached inside the crotch of my underwear, and his hand came out all wet. I must have cum without realizing it as he was fucking me.

He grabbed a handful of my cum and put it against my mouth ordering me to lick his hand clean. It looked clear, unlike my regular cum which is milky and thick. It also tasted very nice, a lot sweeter and very different than my regular cum or even that of Jim that I had just swallowed. It tasted and looked more like my pre-cum. There was a lot of it as he kept feeding it to me. So I was very happy to oblige and licked it all. It seemed that the more he fucked me, the more of this liquid did I get.

As he picked up speed and was fucking my ass so hard, I felt a warm liquid seeping from my asshole and dripping on my inner thigh, I looked at it thinking it was his cum, but it looked more like a reddish color. I panicked, realizing that it was blood and I told Jim that I was bleeding.

- "Linda, I just popped your cherry, what do you expect? Don't worry, you will be OK. You will be amazed how fast your asshole is going to heal and how soon you will be coming for more".

That's all I wanted to hear and I was sooner than I thought begging for more.

- "Let me re-lube my cock."

With that he pulled out of my ass which gave a loud pop, and gave me a huge feeling of emptiness. He pulled me by my hair, and had me suck his cock in order to lube it. When I grabbed it with my hands, I saw the red stuff which was very goowie. When I sucked his cock I could taste blood mixed with something else. But I did not care, I wanted to lube it as fast as possible so he can fill back my aching hole. I covered it as fast as I could with as much spit as I could until it was dripping wet and I looked up at Jim.

He grabbed me by the face, had me stand on my feet, and turned me to face away from him; facing the sink and the front mirror. He grabbed me around the waist, lifted me up, and then lowered me back onto his cock. It did not take much for his cock to find its way back into my ass. God it felt great as he dropped me down onto his cock which filled me all the way as I stood on my tippie toes. The lower I got on my feet the deeper it got and the more pain I felt, and the more I wanted it.

After fucking me like that for few minutes, he grabbed my thighs and lifted them up, while his cock was still deep inside. This gave us and Steve, a good look in the mirror as his cock would slide in and out of my asshole. It was a great sensation. I could feel his cock fucking me, while seeing it at the same time! The fact that Jim and Steve were also seeing Jim's monstrous black dick plowing my tight ass was also very erotic. I have always been an exhibitionist as I always had great pleasure giving my stepfather nice views of my naked ass as I got out of the shower and "accidentally" drop the towel, or uncover my ass and thighs as I lay face down in bed while keeping the door slightly open.

So the fact that I was giving Steve a view of Jim fucking my ass, drove me even wilder and I was begging to be fucked harder and harder. I did not want it to end. Jim, being a good fucker was happy to oblige.

He lifted me by holding me from under my thighs and lifting my knees up, all the time while his cock was deep in my ass. He pulled my thighs all the way back until my knees were pushing against my shoulders. This opened my asshole so wide, that every few shoves of his cock up my ass, he would pop his cock out to reveal my asshole that was wide open which allowed us to see deep into it. This drove me crazy and I tore of the g-string revealing my hard cockett that was dripping wet and begging to be stroked.


I looked at Steve who saw the aching look in my eyes. Being the gentlemen he is, he rushed over and started sucking my cockett. It was not long before I came with a huge load in his mouth. He swallowed it all and milked it to the last drop. It did not take Jim much more time before his cock swelled up in my ass and as he pushed it all the way in and stiffened deep into my ass. I suddenly started feeling his warm juices flooding my ass and started to ooze out into my butt. With one look at Steve, Jim had him suck him off clean and then he had him clean my ass with his tongue before he went to take a shower. Steve had me go on all fours to get good access.

The bastard got a raging hard-on as he was fucking me with his tongue and trying to suck out the last drop of Jim's cum out of my ass. He caught me looking at his hard cock with admiration and his eyes twinkled with an idea. But I was way too tired to be fucked again. That did not matter to him. He took advantage of the fact that Jim was taking his shower, and he humped me so fast that I fell flat on my stomach. He covered my mouth to muffle my screams, as he kept humping me until I had cum oozing out of my cockett and he filled my ass with more of his cum. He stayed in until his cock went limp in my ass and it came out as it shrunk. We stayed like that until he jumped off as soon as he heard Jim turn off the shower, leaving me laying flat on my stomach as cum was coming out of my wide open asshole, and dripping on my balls and into my cockett. He grabbed my torn G-String from around my ankle and wiped his dick with it and then threw it on my face.

- "This is for you to remember me slut and don't forget that I will fuck you any time I wish" he said as he walked away.

I stayed like that for about ten minutes and when I stood up my legs could barely hold me. I felt them shaking and I had a lot of difficulty walking straight. Jim just watched me as he dressed and told me to hurry up as he wanted to close. I felt so cheap like a whore that has been fucked and thrown out. I just washed my face, put on my cloth over my cum covered ass, thighs, and stomach, stuffed my panties in my pocket and walked away with tears in my eyes. He didn't even ask to give me a ride seeing the condition I was in.