All Comments on 'Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 03'

by ForTheLoveOfFemdom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Im so turn on write more

Ch 4 5 6 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want her to like it

Make Bridget being to like serving her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fun toy

There is a strapon that when the fake ball sack gets squeezed the fake cum that is stored there gets shot out from the tip. Essentially making the woman who is wearing the strapon able to mimic ejaculating. It would be amazing if Bridget breaks her end of the contract allowing Diana to take Bridget's virginity, then she could use that kind of strapon but instead of fake cum, she fills it with her own cum. I can imagine Bridget start to freak out in disgust when she feels/finds out Diana is shooting her actual cum deep inside her. Diana could use this as a way of "marking" Bridget as her own maybe this could happen on their wedding night??? (Hint hint hope they marry eachother)

Also liked how Bridget is an ass girl, it's hot how she likes other girls asses and I like how she is confused/surprised by the amount of pleasure she is getting from the butt plugs. I hope Diana finds this out and somehow conditions Bridget to become someone who needs anal simulation to achieve orgasms. Or at least has the most intense orgasms when her ass is involved.

I liked the food play and am glad to hear Diana will be cooking for Bridget more and more. I also got a kick out of Diana commenting on how Bridget willl make some woman a great wife. Ha ha Again I hope that in the end it's Diana who she is making a happy woman by being her wife.

Anyway awesome addition to the story and hope you can find some time to get the next post out sooner than later. Keep up the great work and am excited to find out what Bridget's actual punishment it.

wof2wof2over 6 years ago
Cumming strapon

I have seen those too. I agree that would be sweet if Diana used one on Bridget. I really like the idea of her adding her own cum instead of fake cum. Makes it more kinky and humiliating to Bridget. I bet the idea of her step moms cum being deposited so deep in her pussy never crossed her mind. I love the shock value it would have as Bridget feels and hears Diana describing her cum splashing against Bridget's cervix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hypnosis

I have always liked when hypnosis is added into stories. Maybe Diana could somehow have Bridget hypnotized so her body will respond to certain commands. But her mind stays the same. That way she will be tormented with the fact that her body is performing certain acts and her consciousness is along for the ride. Maybe that is how Diana gets Bridget to marry her? I know others have been plugging for the marriage of the two and perhaps hypnosis is how that can become a reality. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chap

When will next chapter be here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My weird fetish

This might be a weird thing to request but I figure I would give it a shot. If you do end up having Bridget lose her virginity could you include the mention of her having a hymen and having it tear upon penetration? Also if you would have Diana be the one to take it and have her talk to Bridget while it is happening. Like how she can't believe Bridget's hymen is still intact and how happy she is the one who gets to tear through it.

It's a weird fetish I have and hope you consider adding it to your story.

Thx.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Update

While I already started the next part in the series I've been a bit ill the last few days and haven't found a lot of time, so I think next week Thurs-Fri may be the earliest it will be released.

Thanks for all the feedback while i can't promise anything I have read all your comments and have taken them into consideration.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very long shot

I have a fetish for futa on female. I understand Bridget has already seen Diana's pussy up close and personal when she performed cunniligus on her stepmom but..... I was hoping Diana could be a futa. To make it more believable perhaps she has a very exclusive doctor who caters only to the very rich give her a fully functioning cock. Then Diana could make Bridget give her blowjobs and then she would have her own cock to stick in Bridget's other holes. You could add cum play like Diana shooting her load all over Bridget's food and even into her daily shakes. I understand if this does not make it into the story. This might negate the whole lesbian theme most here are probably wanting. Just suggesting my thoughts. Take it or leave it, it's all good. Perhaps this might make it into a future story of yours, maybe even be the main theme of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A huge fan's suggestions

Plz plz plz make Bridget become a total butt slut. I'm hoping and wishing Diana will condition her into one. Diana already suspects that Bridget likes things up her ass being how she saw the sticky strands coming from Bridget's pussy when she removed the chastity belt. She even commented on how surprised she is at the depraved things that turn Bridget on. I'm hoping she uses this against Bridget to humiliate her further. I feel this could be achieve by Diana transforming Bridget into a lesbian butt slut. I also like how Diana found out Bridget likes girls asses. Its hot picturing Bridget lusting over the girls and their asses on the track and field team. That was a sweet treat.

Basically I'm hoping Diana conditions Bridget to need anal to achieve orgasms. Like maybe whenever she actually allows Bridget to cum, Diana makes sure it's only when heavy anal play is involved and something is shoved up Bridget's ass.

Eventually Diana tests Bridget to see if her conditioning has worked and Bridget finds herself unable to cum from pussy stimulation alone. It's not until Diana shoves something up Bridget's ass that boom Bridget instantly orgasms. Diana then lets Bridget in on her sadistic plan. Letting Bridget know that she is not only her personal lezzie slut but now she is her personal lezzie butt slut and that she now basically needs something shoved in her ass to ever have a chance of cumming. I'm talking she absolutely can't seem to cum unless something is buried in her ass. Whether it's her own fingers or her stepmom's. Or a butt plug or any other kind of anal toy. Bridget doesn't believe Diana and Diana taunts Bridget to go ahead and try to cum without anything shoved deep up her lezzie ass. Maybe she even makes another deal out of it. Like if Bridget can cum without anal she gets something but if she can't Diana gets something. Perhaps Bridget's virginity is on the line or maybe perma pubs removal like some others want to see happen. Bridget's defiance wanting to prove Diana wrong has her agree to the bet. Diana watches as Bridget then tries to cum from solely playing with her boobs and pussy and true enough she can't seem to tip over the edge. A evil smile spreads across Diana's face as Bridget defeatedly shoves something up her ass and again is instantly rewarded with a mind shattering orgasm. When Bridget comes down from her high, she finds Diana smirking and she knows Diana was telling the truth. She has become a lezzie butt slut and what's worse, she lost the bet!

Again I luv, absolutely luv lesbian butt sluts and think Bridget would be an amazing one. We already know Bridget gets some pleasure from anal stimulation so I feel what I am suggesting isn't too far out of the realm of possibilities. Diana would just be reinforcing something that is already present inside Bridget. I beg of you, plz plz have Bridget become a lesbian butt slut.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Quick response

Hey nice ideas, unfortunately I don't think futa will fit the story but maybe it will be in a future one like you said. As for Bridget being a butt slut, how do you know that she isn't one already, and maybe she just doesn't know it yet. Love the Ideas though, i think the person who asked for her to be a butt slut will be pleased with the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Futa

I agree that futa would work better in a different story. Excited to see what happens with the whole "butt slut" thing :) just wondering are you talking about this coming Thursday friday? Or next Thursday Friday 28th 29th?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A way around the contract

What do you think about this idea for Diana being able to take Bridget's virginity? Diana reads in Bridget's diary that she promises to wait and to give her sacred virginity to her spouse on their wedding night. Diana commands bridge to marry her and Bridget has to agree or forgo the money. Diana then explains on their wedding night how she is now allowed to take Bridget's virginity being the loop hole of her giving consent in the form of the statement she had written in her diary.

Also I was hoping if you do have Diana and Bridget get married that you are somehow able to make it so Bridget can't simply go get divorced from Diana. I like the idea of Bridget knowing she is stuck married to the woman she hates for the rest of her life. Also if you do have them get married can you please include the details of the ceremony in the story? Like Bridget wearing a white wedding dress and the vows, exchange of the rings and the kissing of the brides etc.

Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chap

We still looking at thurs or fri for next chap?

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Update

The newest chapter was submitted almost two days ago, so i think it should be published on the site by tomorrow for the latest. I'll probably TRY to release a chapter every two weeks but will keep anyone update if there are major delays. Also if anyone here is a volunteer editor I could use some help with editing, I really didn't have much time at all to edit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
that story sucked

I got through the first chaptered, skimmed half way through the second and then just went to the last sentence of chapter 3.

Don't waste your effort finishing it, it's boring and terrible.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
A little too much for me

...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best part

Being fed at the end was my favorite part! Hope future stories are even dirtier!

bighank100bighank100over 3 years ago
i love this

this is getting so hot. im so turned on at the thought of her having to eat that wonderful chicken sandwich. I hope the rest of the story is as degrading as this one was. If it were me I think I would of been head over heals in lust with her stepmom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm so hungry

I wish I was fed like that every day.

Yummy 😋

Australian available for marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForTheLoveOfFemdom@ForTheLoveOfFemdom
Just someone with a wild imagination and a lot of kinks and fetishes, that I want to share with like minded people. Just about everything I write is pure fantasy and a lot of it is Non-consent, I just want to make it clear that in real life I will never stand for anything that...