Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily for me the smell dissipated by the time she returned.

"Open your mouth slut," she ordered.

Before I knew it she was shoving an even bigger plug into my mouth, immediately it caused me to gag.

"Good slut, it's nice and lubed up, all ready for your ass," then before I knew it I felt a sharp pain, it was much worse than the other plug. This plug had a heart shaped blue crystal at the end of the handle. It felt so much bigger, every time I walked it gave me this powerful feeling that I honestly liked. It was titillating to say the least. But I pretended to be in pain. I couldn't have her know it was ok, otherwise she would just find a bigger one.

"Well lezzie you know the drill I need you to make breakfast, I'm thinking and omelet, some bacon, about 6 strips, and some pancakes, let's say a dozen. Don't just stare at me, get started, I've got to go run to the town to get something." She said as she left in a hurry.

Breakfast had started getting cold but sure enough she was back before 9:00am with a huge box in hand.

"Care to guess what this is slut? I'll give you a hint it's because of what you did without my permission last night," she asked me knowing I had no idea, "Well it's a top of the line HD camera system, their typically used to monitor babies, or as outdoors security cameras, but these are going to be all over the house. The best part is I can monitor you from my phone, it can store up to 300 hours of video too and It's completely wireless.

"Unlucky for you it means you're not going to have any privacy at all, and your pussy will be exposed for all the teasing I want. If I'm not mistaken you complained at least one hundred time in your little diary about how I was always looking over your shoulder, well how do you feel now," she laughed hysterically at my horror.

"Oh but breakfast looks good, I better eat before it gets cold," She said as she took out a huge plate of pancakes.

"Wow I have to say your cooking is getting better and better lezzie, you'll make some woman a lucky wife," she joked.

After gobbling up about quarter of her plate, she got up, "Who am I kidding, I'm too excited to set this thing up, finish up this food won't you slave, I've got some work to do."

I was surprised she didn't have me do it, but I suppose she knew exactly where she wanted her cameras. It was good that she didn't leave with any chores too because the amount of food left would take all morning for me to get down.

I forced and forced and ate about 9 pancakes and all of the omelet and bacon that was left. It tasted amazing though, but I was still sick to my stomach from eating so much. There wasn't any mirror to look in but my stomach was swollen as if I was pregnant. I was ready to go into a food coma when she came back.

"Oh I feel so much better, now there is no way you can cum without me knowing, and if cum without my permission you know that breaks our agreement, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes mistress," I replied feeling like I was about to fall asleep.

"Well I've got today off so I'm going to catch up on my favorite book," She said winking at me.

I knew that meant my diary, I wish I could just steal it from her so she couldn't read it, but there was no way I could do that and not get caught.

"Listen I need to wash my sheets, I made quite a mess on them thanks to that wand and do my laundry while you're at it, hand wash my delicates of course. Oh and I forgot, come here," she told me.

I would always get nervous anytime she told me to come closer to her, it was like a reflex, my heart would start to race and I would start sweating.

"No need for this anymore is there," She said removing my belt.

Oh shit, I thought to myself, she would see just how wet waking around with this plug was making me. As she removed the belt, strands of wetness stuck to the belt and glistened in the light.

"Oh wow, you're such a little whore, honestly it never ceases to amaze me the depraved things that turn you on. I know you're probably telling yourself you have no control but honestly deep down you know you love being my little lezzie slut. Isn't that right?" she asked

I knew what she wanted me to say, but I didn't care, I hated her and she could make me do just about anything she wanted but I didn't have to like it.

"No I hate it, I hate everything you're doing to me, but I'll do it if It means getting away from you," the words exploded from my mouth, I was shaking but I felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Well look at you growing a pair, you want to know a secret Bridgey, it turns me on so soooo much more knowing you're hating this and you don't have a choice, I feel like I can cum from the thought alone. Nothing in this world has turned me on more than knowing I've turned you into my pet against your will and I'm in full control." She said with an evil sadistic simile on her face.

For the first time since this started I was genuinely afraid of her and I had to think what did I really get myself into.

"Well that was nice chat, now go wash my sheets, and here take your wet belt and wash it one time, actually no, I want you to lick it clean, right here, right now," She demanded.

I hesitated for a moment.

"Not thinking of refusing are we?" she asked.

"No of course not mistress," I said as I licked my juices off the belt. At least it tasted good, compared her disgusting pussy. I licked and licked even after it was clean, till she was pleased.

"Good now you can get to your chores, while I catch up on my reading," she said satisfied feeling like she had put me in my place for my little outburst.

I had spent some time reflecting on how I ended up in this situation while I washed her sheets and did her laundry. I blamed my dad whole heartedly, and that wasn't about to change. I could never even look at him again after everything. I kept trying to think of a backup plan if she didn't keep her end of the bargain, but nothing came to mine. Short of running away and being homeless I hadn't had a clue.

''Hey slut you done in there, I think it's time for lunch don't you?" she said, interrupting my thought.

Although my breakfast was ridiculously big, that was more than 3 hours ago, and I could actually eat again.

"Sure, what would you like for lunch, mistress?" I asked politely.

"Actually you're in for a treat slut, I'm making lunch for you," she said sweetly.

I knew something was up, but I dared not question her. Instead I obediently followed her to the kitchen to see what she had in store for me this time. Ideas of what she really meant ran through my mind, was she doing to make me eat her out or maybe lick her ass again. God I hope she wasn't going to make me do that.

"Now I decided to go off recipe and make it up as I go along." She said, "Let's see how about we make you a nice chicken sandwich, I think we have some chicken breast somewhere around here... Ah here it is. Let's put that on the pan shall we.

What next, how about we get some cheese, and some lettuce, tomatoes, oh here's the bread," she said as she picked up the ingredients one by one.

"Oh condiments that's what I'm missing, let me see here, well that's strange I could have sworn we had some. Anyway no worries I know how to improvise, as any great cook should, right lezzie?" she asked.

I think I began to realize what was happening, she must have read about what I thought of her home cooking. Although I wasn't sure what exactly she was trying. Not knowing what to do I went along with it, "Yes mistress, of course."

"You know what, I need to use the little girls room, let me just flip this, great, I should back soon, but don't you dare touch anything, I'm the one cooking today." She warned me.

"Yes mistress," I replied, feeling tired of the words yes coming out of my mouth.

It was about 10 minutes and she still wasn't back, the chicken was burning but I dared not touch it. Soon she returned but the damage was done it was starting to get black on one side.

"Opps," she said, "I guess that trip took a bit longer than expected, no worries when it cools I'll just scrape off the burnt part."

She then attempted to slice the tomatoes butchering them in the process, and placing them in a bowl to rinse.

"You know what would be great on this, some tangy salad dressing, too bad we're out of that too. I know would be a great substitute for that," she said squatting down over the bowl.

Oh God please don't let this be happening, she wasn't going to do that right I thought. I thought wrong, she looked like she was forcing I guess since she just peed, but sure enough a little trickle of yellow liquid streamed down into the bowl. It was only a bit but any was too much in my book. With all that forcing she also let out a loud disgusting sounding fart "BR..BRAAAAAAAAP...Pfftt, PURPTTT." It echoes in the bowl and rattled it, is how loud that fart was.

"Whoopsies, I guess had some gas left, I could have shat myself with that one," she laughed.

Getting back up she tossed around the salad in the bowl, and picked up the chicken which was cool enough to touch.

"Wow this thing is hard, I definitely cooked it a tad too long, it so hard it like pumice stone," she said with a light bulb going off in her head.

She quickly sat down on the bar stool and took off her slippers and began rubbing the chicken breast along the bottom of her feet. I wish I didn't have to see this. I would rather just eat it and not know.

"Well look at that, the burn parts came off and my feet actually feel softer, win-win, wouldn't you say?" She asked rhetorically, "Oh that reminds me I forgot to add salt, where do we keep the salt, you know what never mind, I have an idea that'll be healthier for you, it's all natural," she said giggling as she took the chicken breast and raised her arms and began scrubbing it against her sweaty pits.

"I don't know if you realize but I didn't actually shower since yesterday morning, needless to say I'm pretty filthy and I sweat a lot," she said with a big smile.

But I was fully aware of that, her scent alone was enough for me to know that. She made sure to really scrub each of her sweaty armpits with it, and really marinade it with her stink.

"Wow that smells pungent," she said as she sniffed the chicken breast, "Now last but definitely not least, what should I do with this bread..." She said pondering.

"Oh I know," she said excited.

"Oh please, not that, anything but that," I said.

"Oh slut, I'm loving your begging and pleading, it makes me want to do it even more," she said having already pulled down her pants and panties. Holding one slice of bread in her hands she began rubbing it all over her pussy. The smell filled the room from the time she took off her panties, they smelled so musky and sweaty and gross. I could help but gag.

"Oh this feels good, my pussy is getting so fucking wet from this, it feels amazing," she said as she kept rubbing and moaning, she looked like she would cum if she kept going. And that's exactly what she did. The bread now soggy from her juices. And her body now glistening from her sweat.

"Sorry I think I got some of my pubes on your bread, more flavor for you I guess," She said.

She put in on my plate and grabbed the other slice of bread.

"I've got something even better in mind for this one," She said.

She then put one on feet up on a dining room chair, while her other foot remained on the ground. Her ass now spread, she took the other slice of bread and began wiping her ass with it like it was a piece of toilet paper. She looked like she was really trying to get it up in her ass too. I had a lump in my throat, this was disgusting.

"Oh I think this slice might be a different color by the time I'm done," she said before she let out a really wet sounding fart on it, "Braaaaaaappp, Prpppptpp, pfffffffffftttt."

"Oh I really hope I didn't have an accident on it," she said jokingly.

She then assembled the filthy disgusting sandwich when she realized she forgot the cheese.

"Oh no I was supposed to put it while it was hot so it would melt, I know," She said, as she took two slices and began chewing it up in her mouth before spitting it on top of the chicken.

"There we go, a meal fit for a lezzie slut like you, bon appetite," she said as she served up her sandwich to me, "Make sure and eat every single bite ok, not that you have a choice."

I tried to hold my breath without her noticing, I took my first bite, gagging a bit and throwing up in my mouth. But I maned up and gobbled it down, trying my best not to swallow it fast and chew as little as possible.

"Wow, you're really enjoying my sandwich, I'll make sure to cook for you more often," she said, "I'm surprised after you said my cooking was worse than dog food in your little diary, I guess I've gotten better at it."

That's not even your punishment either, no, that comes later." She said.

To be continued...

12