All Comments on 'Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 04'

by ForTheLoveOfFemdom

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Butt slut

Yes! This chapter is awesome. Can only imagine what Bridget must be thinking about how much she likes stuff up her butt. A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pantyhose

I have a huge pantyhose fetish. Any chance you could incorporate pantyhose into the story? Such as have Diana and Bridget wear pantyhose and trib with each other? Or have Diana wear pantyhose and play with herself or have Bridget eat Diana out tile she cums while she wears them, soaking them and then forcing Bridget to wear them? Maybe her dirty pantyhose could be Bridget's new pajamas she has to wear each night, all night. The thought of Bridget having to wear pussy juice soaked pantyhose would be so hot. Please add this fetish to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rated 5 stars

But the last page was sos fucked up

halleonardhalleonardover 6 years ago
So Perfect!

It's like this story was written specifically for my kinks and fetishes, I loved every second of it! I look forward to reading and re-reading your stories for a long time to come. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chap

Plz say next chapter will be released soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Panty crust

Would you be willing to include pussy discharge eating? Have Bridget eat Diana’s or her own or a future girls crusty stuff off their dirty panties.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Update

The next chapter would be coming out later than usual, probably in about a month. Just haven't gotten any time to write. But thanks for the support, I would try to keep you guys updated.

Thanks for the kind comments halleonard, i'm glad the story has some of your kinks, I personally started writing it since there are only a handful of stories that includes these fetishes. Feel free to message me if there are anything you liked in particular and would like to see more of.

wof2wof2over 6 years ago
Reply

Hey thanks for the reply about next update. A month huh? Well it saddens me to hear it will be that long but I will be patiently waiting. Keep up the great work and hope you find some extra time to work on the story to get it out faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hair color

May not be that important to others but in this story can Bridget be a blonde and Diana be a brunette? I love it when brunettes get the better of blondes and picturing a brunette Diana dominating and humiliating a blonde Bridget would be totally amazing for me. I figured I would share my request in hopes that it comes true. It seems other people’s requests have been heard and fulfilled in this story so it makes me hopeful that my request will too become a reality and I can continue reading this story knowing another brunette has gained superiority over a blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously!!!

When is next chapter coming???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree

Next chapter! Next chapter! Post the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story abandoned

I can only concluded that this story had been abandoned. No update from author like promised, no new chapter. Story is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Update???

Can we please get a update on next chapter? I understand life gets busy but please dont abandon this story!

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
update

Good day all, i know i haven't updated anyone in a long time, but the story hasn't been abandoned, that being said, things have been pretty crazy and stressful on my end. I was also experiencing some writers block as to how i continue from where i left off. I plan to scrap my last draft, and read over all my chapter to pick back up with a fresh mind. I know it has been a long time but genuinely it takes so much time to get these chapters out and as its just a hobby sometimes that means it take a major back seat in my life. While i have not date for the next part, i just want to assure you the story hasn't been abandoned.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

halleonardhalleonardover 6 years ago
Thanks for the Update

Thanks for the update FTLOF, but don't stress about it, you don't owe anyone anything. That being said, I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from you, and I drop by your Literotica page at least once a week just in case XD

My favorite part is the creative and cruel ways that Diana chooses to torture her. The point system can so easily be abused to give her hope, but ultimately deny and punish her. The conditioning with her pleasure is extremely hot, since it slowly trains her to actually enjoy the disgusting things that are being done to her. And just all forms of feet/ass/farts/scat/scent torture really get me off, which is why I said it's like this story was written for me :D

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Anyone want to edit my stories?

I realize that doing everything on my own takes time and i'd really rather spend more time writing than editing. If anyone is seriously interested let me know. BTW i've been considering posting shorter chapter so i can post more often, thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheerleader crush

Though it may be hectic and writers block, why not have Diana bring Bridget's cheerleader crush in to help humiliate her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any updates?

Patiently awaiting next chapter. Really hoping for some scat torture here. It seems like the perfect time for it after the thong incident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agree

I wud luv scat torture. Plz add

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story! Please keep updating! One question!

I like this story! Cant wait to read more about how things turn out between the two. However, i do have a question...is her stepmom catching feelings? I mean she makes her sleep with her in the same bed and kissed her forehead in a “loving manner”, so I’ve been wondering is all.

MrSnijderMrSnijderabout 6 years ago
Amazing amazing amazing

I just read all 4 of the parts and I love them!

You've got a new fan.

Keep doing what you doing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so many mean people here :/

So much negativity around here. Especially the comments in the next chapter are horrible. I hope won't let them hurt you. thanks for sharing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForTheLoveOfFemdom@ForTheLoveOfFemdom
Just someone with a wild imagination and a lot of kinks and fetishes, that I want to share with like minded people. Just about everything I write is pure fantasy and a lot of it is Non-consent, I just want to make it clear that in real life I will never stand for anything that...