Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh this is going to be a bad one, I can tell," Diana said before letting out a massive fart.

Thank god her thong sheltered me from the air that came out but it didn't do anything to block the smell which still caused me to choke. I was trapped I had no escape. To make matters worse hand stretched out to my pussy teasing me while I was inhaling her stink. I couldn't tell how I felt, one second I felt bliss the other second disgust, the lines were becoming blurred and I wasn't sure what I wanted more, to cum, or to escape from this prison.

"Oh wow I hear my stomach churning again, I don't know if it's my lactose intolerance or if it's all this junk food plus all this beer, but I've got a boat load of gas, and it's going to stink," she said, "You ready for another gift from me?"

I was beginning to question my motives, was anything really worth this humiliation, was anything really worth becoming this? I had to reinforce to myself the reason I was doing this. This was my last hope. Suck it up, I said to myself, I can get through this. I can't let the last month of humiliation be for nothing.

"Yes mistress," I replied.

"Here it comes then lezzie," she said, releasing a powerful, bassy fart that cause her thong to flutter as she let it out.

The smell was pungent and thick, I felt I was losing oxygen it was just that strong. And again I was forced to inhale her fart, she stretched out her hand and began rubbing my clit. The feeling was beginning to surpass any smell she could release. This was feeling too good as the plug simultaneously vibrated. After a few minutes though it stopped and she continued drinking her beer and watching her show.

"Oh no," she said, as I heard her stomach rumbling loudly, "This one's going to be bad."

"Pffffffffftttpttrrrrrrttttt...prrrtttt.prrr..pft," was the sound that came out of her ass, followed by a wet squirting sounds that was soft but loud enough for me to realize what happened.

"Oops I guess that was a little more than a fart," she said, followed by another smaller but slightly wet sounding fart.

"I think I've got to use the little girls room, don't go anywhere now lezzie, I'll be right back," she said laughing, knowing fully well I couldn't go anywhere.

Her stench lingered but part of me was still angry that she wasn't here to play with my desperate clit but part of me was also relieved as I couldn't stand to smell her shat panties, I didn't even want to imagine how bad the smell would have been if she stayed.

"I'm finally back," she said, returning what seemed like an eternity later only this time she was completely naked with her hands behind her back.

"I feel a lot less stuffed now, but lucky for you I still have a lot of gas in here," she said as she patted her lower stomach, "Wait a minute if I'm correct you just need one more of my farts to earn you orgasm, aren't you a lucky girl, well are you ready for more?"

I don't know what got over me but I responded with, "Yes please mistress I'm ready for more." I had to be truly desperate to cum to want this.

"Well since I'm such a kind mistress I'll give you exactly what you want, but I need you to close your eyes first," she instructed.

Doing as I told I closed my eyes, only to feel her fingers squeezing my nose, panicking I opened my eyes and mouth to gasp for air. That's when she shoved her dirty panties in my mouth. The though alone was enough to make me gag.

"Now don't you dare spit those out, or your punishment will be severe, understood, lezzie?" She asked.

With no real choice I nodded, and with that she left my view for a moment and returned with her powerful wand vibrator, no doubt to please herself while she sat above me. Soon she landed back on her seat and my eyes were forced to gaze at her puckered hole, and my nose was forced to smell her foul smell. Only this time the smell was worse, much worse. I couldn't really see that clearly but her ass was definitely dirty, she must not have wiped properly. That was the only explanation.

"Here they come lezzie I want to hear some deep breathes ok." She instructed.

I waited in anticipation, one fart and I was there, I was at my goal and I could get the orgasm I was desperate for. It couldn't come fast enough when I heard and smelt a squeaky fart leave her ass. I took a deep breath in anticipation. And just like that I was at my goal, earning my orgasm. I couldn't wait for this to be over so I could take her wand and finally get what I worked so hard for.

"Well don't lezzie, I'm proud of you, I didn't think you had it in you," she told me.

By now I was tasting me panties in my mouth and the taste was horrendous. But I persevered. She lay on a thick barrage of farts. I was struggling to breathe. And with each fart to my surprise she teased my clit with her wand. The pleasure was amazing and unbearable, I felt like I could cum any second. But she got up and removed her soiled panties from my mouth before sitting back down. She pushed the mechanism that caused my head to be pushed further up. Now I was merely centimeters away from her ass.

"Listen slut I need you to open your mouth right around my asshole, got that?" she asked.

"Yes mistress," I replied just glad that her panties weren't in my mouth anymore.

"Brrrrrrrrrrruuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuupt." Another loud bassy fart entered and echoed in my mouth, the taste was the same as the smell, in that both were terrible.

In the moment I felt her vibrator pressed tightly against my clit, on a much more aggressive setting. The vibrator in my ass also feeling more intense as well. I couldn't believe how good it was feeling. But it was short lived.

"I want to feel your tongue against my ass lezzie, and I don't want it leaving my ass for a second, you understand?" she asked.

"No offence mistress but your ass is dirty," I said trying to be polite.

"looks like you have a choice to make slut, either push your tongue against my hole, or lose your points and get punished, what will it be?" she asked.

Feeling defeated, and knowing she would never show mercy I swallowed any pride I had left and stuck my tongue out against her puckered hole. I could just sense her smiling feeling all to smug about what I was being forced to do.

"Well don't just touch my ass with it, I want you to move it slowly up and down, massaging my hole, it's had a rough day," she said laughing.

I did as command and tasted the bitter taste of defeat, the bitter, sour, earthy taste. And just like that the vibrations started back and even more intense that the last time. I heard her stomach gurgling.

"Please stop mistress, I'll cum if you continue," I pleaded with her.

"Oh non sense lezzie, you earned every second of this," she said, followed by another loud fart, only this one was a bit wet, "Prrrrrrrruuuuuuuupp ppppttpppppfffffff."

I wanted to pull my tongue back my mind was telling to get it back in my mouth and spit filth out, but the vibrations and my body were telling me to stay strong, don't let her take this away from you. This battle my mind lost to my body as my tongue stayed on her ass, the farts continued but I didn't care. In just about two minutes my entire body was convulsing. I don't know how but my tongue stayed glued to her ass, through all my shaking. I felt drunk or high or maybe both but I never felt so satisfied in my life.

Getting off of me she looked down, I only then realized I could put my tongue back in my mouth which I quickly did.

"Aww look at my little brown noser, your tongue looks like it wants more," she said, "I hope you enjoyed your orgasm because now your back to square one, but I think I can help you out with that."

The feeling of disgust and regret had started to set in, but i knew it wouldn't be long till I had a craving for another intense orgasm like that. I should have known she would never let me decide how I cum. Was this what it would be like every time I get to cum?

12