All Comments on 'Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 08'

by Oldguy45

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
mstrb77mstrb77over 12 years ago
College helps

I liked your story so far. Now I can tell you that my wife also took in college students.

One years we had 4 students from Africa, bery black students and our having students was she took care of the rooms, and once a week she changes the bed linen. About three weeks after the students moved in she went up and cleaned one room for the two students that live in it and went to the other room and to her surprise there was one of the students. I should say that my wife did the house cleaning undressed, in the nude, She stood inthe door and he looked at her and quickly tossed the covers off and showed my wife his very black cock standing on end. My wife was in her late 30's 125#, 5'4" 38dd's. No question what the student wanted and she did just that and soonhad that stiff black cock deep inher cunt. She let him fill her cunt with his sperm and then sucked himto a second cum swallowing his second load of sperm. The next day, Saturdat, with the kids to grandparents home for the weekend she took care of the other three Africans for most of the day, One after the other as many times as they wanted. This kept up for the full college year she loved it and so did they.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldguy45@Oldguy45
Middle-aged medical professional who only recently acknowledged that he is bisexual. I am totally infatuated with t-girls, croddressers, transsexuals, and feminine boys. I've been writing for this site for years, and my stories have changed and evolved. I am also a firearms...