All Comments on 'Bed Talks Ch. 02'

by gggrena

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

You have got to continue this story! The way it sets up just puts everything he knows about his wife in doubt without any real proof of anything happening now that she is married! There is no thought that she is cheating on him now, only new understanding of who she was back then. And even that is suspect because hes not sure if she is making it up as she telles it or exagerating what really happened or if it really is the truth and she is holding back more than she tells. What is this going to do to thier marriage? Is he going to try to verify what she has told him? Is he going to try to use this new knowledge of his wife to add more people to thier sex life? What does he hope to learn from allthis and what does he want to do about what he finds out?

Thanks for the read and please keep it going!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
I really don't understand:

He knew that she had slept with others before he married her (he had too). They had agreed not to question each other about past affairs. There doesn't seem to be any doubt in his mind that she is faithful to him in their marriage. So...what exactly is the problem? Is it that she participated in a three(four)some? Or is the problem that the men were Black? He feels as if he was "run over by a car." The person narrating the story (I assume it is not gggrena) seems to have a serious problem---not the least serious, that he had better learn to reign in his curiosity. He seems to be in deep denial about his ability to handle the truth---a truth he says he wants, a truth he has asked for; Nevertheless, in spite of the narrator's stupid lack of self-awareness, a well told story.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 11 years ago
Please More!!

I just read your stories about Bed Talks and I am so aroused! I can't wait for my hubby to get home! I am a hot wife too and I just loved your stories. Someone else already said it but you do paint a wonderful and beautiful picture with your words and I just loved reading them:) Please write more!

Thank you, Annie

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Another 5 stars ...(although no place to vote...what happened?)

I adore this couple. Your dialog is perfect and timing is impeccable. The tone has me laughing to tears. You set the perfect scene with just enough detail. Who is

gggrena? Damn you're good!. Thanks again for another great read...hcl

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Even better than the first chapter

This couple are made to seem so real! I can't help the thought that his wife is actually just messing with his head and making at least part - if not all - of it up to turn him on. But it's working - and working for me as well!

Really great storytelling - I think you'd have a lot of stars if you'd allowed them!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
This is what Literotic really ought to be about!

There's no cheating - just a couple getting turned on and enjoying each other with the use of stories from her past.

First class in every way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is his issue?

They weren't dating, she was in college and why would he expect her relationships to be less thrilling than his? Why the fuck would he care? And why get angry about it?

Now, if she did it while married, he could call her a dirty slut.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
OK

Question is...what does it have to do with their relationship today....is she the woman he fell in love with and married, or is she someone else who has only been acting out what she felt he wanted in a wife? So...who is this woman? Hopefully the marriage hasn't been damaged, hopefully it was just an exciting interlude in a co-ed's life before marriage.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
@m48

I think the whole point is that hubby is seeing his wife in a different way,she is telli.g him stories of a different girls...that excites him but also tortures him since it makes him wonder if she doesn't still have that in her,it is called getting charged up by the anticipation of what could be,and his wife is playing that up..is it real?Is it a story? Doesnt matter,not knowing is what makes it more erotic I think. Be interesting where this goes,kind if hope it doesn't turn into just another hot wivee story...but well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I thought the introduction of black guys unnecessary, at least because it's too

intelligent, this writing, to need such a clich.

(A clich is a word I made up up, by the way. It's like a cliche ((can't do an aigu on my computer)) but less fucking pedantic)

I hope they stay faithful. Our marriage has gotten a lot of mileage out of fantasy..5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

But I don't agree with those who have posted here that the husband has no reason to be upset by things that happened before she met him. If she acted this way in the past, then there is a good chance she may cheat on him in the future, since she evidently regards sex as a casual form of recreation that means nothing. If she deliberately misrepresented herself (led him to believe that her sexual history was much more limited than it was), then she lied about who she was, and basically married him under false pretenses, even if he didn't specifically ask. And why is she apparently taking pleasure in telling him this stuff now, like a mean-spirited child pulling the wings off a fly? The only problem I have with this story is that the husband's responses are annoying, i.e., she tells him about some slutty thing she did, and he gets an erection. I would have liked the story better if, upon hearing about the episode with the two men, he had lost his erection and stormed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
let the past be the past

In the first chapter it was mentioned that pre-marital experiences should be forgotten. The husband is only punishing himself with all these questions - if his wife was wilder in the college years, so be it. Let it go.

I do like this author's writing style - I hope that " Stunning Julia" will have one more chapter. All the loose ends need to be tied together - they need to discuss their marriage, and the harm done, do the roots go back to college, why did the wife act this way, and her husband not react. Forget Mark, where does it go from this case of open adultery in front of her husband?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Paean to ignorance!

I have NEVER wanted to know less, or to forget something inconvenient! If Sweetie will NOT tell, that is her business, but to pledge to not ask nor tell is weird! Sweetie's gradual disclosure, and her ambiguous statements and red herring assertions are really HOT! Turns out her roomie tricked Sweetie into having landmark new experiences and good times! What a bitch! Poor Sweetie. Poor Hubby!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
So She Was A Whore

She is telling her husband while she makes love to him that she was a whore.

Does he leave her?

I hope.

We'll see...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Twist on ' Tales of Scheherazade ' theme

Is it truth or fiction ? Don't know. It's a solid ' read ' . The actual interacial action is pretty rote in terms of being inflammatory/ risqué . The twist is the manner it's being disclosed. Truth or fiction ? The only way to know is to click the next installment. Like the husband , I'm very curious.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

can't remember where this is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Old but good story

She sounds like the perfect woman to me at least for me. Super hot and a great story teller. I love easy white women that allow themselves to be picked up by blackmen thinking they'll be able to control the situation only to find themselves being changed and with memories that last a lifetime. She told you how much she gets off on that so start arranging. She'll love you for it and you can watch.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 5 years ago
Yikes!

I knew my wife had been a slut before we married, and so had I! But we were both recovering from previous, and boring, marriages.

Now I think it would have been far more erotic for her to only have told me of her adventures long after we were married. It would have been far more exciting. Far more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter in this couple's erotic awakening. I had one girlfriend who told me of her experiences like this when we were in bed, to similar result. Admittedly, her adventures were far more tame than the wife in this story, but I loved hearing about them.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I'm gonna be really pissed off if in the end she is just winding him up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous