Bed Talks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gggrena
gggrena
394 Followers

Sarah had saved one last piece of naughty information to the end, "Only then, Allyson joined me. Our tongues accidentally touched once..." There was a long pause before she finished her thought, "While we were cleaning their cocks."

One last tease; one last incentive. A seed planted in my mind to grow in the following days.

"Is any of that craziness true?" I asked at last.

Sarah dodged my question, "After they had gone I got really mad with Allyson. It lasted for a couple of weeks and but then faded away."

Is this why she took revenge against Allyson? And is this the woman I married? I felt as if I just had been run over by a car, but Sarah didn't seem to notice it at all. There was a lot for me to digest in the following days.

gggrena
gggrena
394 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I'm gonna be really pissed off if in the end she is just winding him up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter in this couple's erotic awakening. I had one girlfriend who told me of her experiences like this when we were in bed, to similar result. Admittedly, her adventures were far more tame than the wife in this story, but I loved hearing about them.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 5 years ago
Yikes!

I knew my wife had been a slut before we married, and so had I! But we were both recovering from previous, and boring, marriages.

Now I think it would have been far more erotic for her to only have told me of her adventures long after we were married. It would have been far more exciting. Far more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Old but good story

She sounds like the perfect woman to me at least for me. Super hot and a great story teller. I love easy white women that allow themselves to be picked up by blackmen thinking they'll be able to control the situation only to find themselves being changed and with memories that last a lifetime. She told you how much she gets off on that so start arranging. She'll love you for it and you can watch.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bed Talks Previous Part
Bed Talks Series Info

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories