Bee and David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled lightly and simply said: "A goodluck gift." Then turned to leave.

"But-how?" She sputtered, leaping from the bed. He stopped then turned to face her. His mint green eyes held confusion.

"He's a Crete, mon amore," his french tone deepened then he gave her a shrug. "They know everything," he said before leaving.

She stood there for a few moments then glanced at the clock.

'7:13am.'

"Damn," she whispered. Bianca reached into the first bag and pulled out an ivory pencil dress. It was elegent and simply chic. The tag was still attached. It was almost $1400.

She let out a huff. "Whoa, Gabby! Alexander McQueen?" she read the label. Holding it higher, she admired the lightly padded shoulders and the dip in the bust. She laid it on the enormous bed and searched for underwear. The feeling of silk reached her fingertips as a matching black bra and thong fell from the bottom of the bag, along with a bustless stretch slip.

She slipped on the underwear with ease and pulled up the slip. Grabbing the dress and rushing to the full length mirror, she closed her eyes, stepped in and shimmed it up. She stood there afraid to open her eyes.

He had bought the dress for her. But what if it didn't fit well?

"Ugh!" she groaned but opened her eyes. They dropped when she saw herself. Bianca smiled briefly at her reflection before the stern look replaced her small bliss.

She cocked her head to the side. "It's just a face, Wilson," then smoothed down the dress. David's face infiltrated her thoughts and she could feel her body reheating.

Bianca turned on her heel and finished dressing. She didn't want to keep her love waiting.

***********************************

David held his breath then let a heavy sigh escape. It was nearly eight am. He sat in the living room and reread her file, looking deeper into her history. He gasped when a police report popped up.

His dear Bee had been hurt. His stomach dropped and he almost vomited. David switched the iPad off and put it away. How had he not seen this before? She was much more fragile than he thought. He rose and walked to the front door.

"She's so strong," he spoke to a waiting Jean-Marc. "Much stronger than she appears."

"And how did you gather that?"

"Reread her file. And there was a police report attached," David spoke in a lower tone. He fiddled with the tie on his suit.

Jean-Marc gave him an irritated sigh. "I really don't think she'd like you doing that. It's an invasion."

"She's an investment, Marc. And you know I protect my investments. I need to-"

"..Know everything, yes I know. But she's a person. A woman nevertheless. Mark my words, if Bianca ever finds out you know these deep dark secrets without her telling you, she'll break. And like you said, she's already so-"

Jean-Marc stared over his shoulder with wide eyes. David turned around just in time. Both men looked on with appreciation as Bianca descended the marble staircase.

The ivory pencil dress fit her better than he could of hoped. Her already shapely hips swayed in such a way that it drew him to her. The red Mary Jane styled pumps click-clacked with a vengeance. She did a prideful little jump off the last step and walked with one hand on her hip towards them. A Saint Laurent tote bag draped along her arm and peeked open a bit, revealing a manilla file.

She stopped inches from David. Her pouty scarlet lips smiled up at him as she leaned in. "Thanks," she whispered before kissing him on the cheek.

He blushed, then took her hand. "I'd do anything for you, Bianca."

She smiled wide and that toothy grin appeared. Jean-Marc turned and headed out the door.

"And about earlier, I'm sorry if my intrusion made you uncomfortable," he tried to explain.

"Gabby," she stopped him. Her eyes stared deeply into his remorseful ones. "Don't be sorry. Just be careful, baby." Her deliberately alluring words floating through the heated air.

She turned towards the front door then reached back to grab his hand. His eyes traveled to her backside and out of the corner of her eye she saw him bite his lip. Bianca loved the attention he showed her. She pulled him to the door but didn't anticipate him stopping before it to pick her up.

He kissed her cocoa covered neck and said it again. "I love you, Bee."

She felt the fire creep to her throat as she dangled in his arms. She bit that harlot red bottom lip as a nervous look and feel swept her. "Ohh Gabby," she sighed against him.

She wasn't ready. He accepted the sad truth for now. David kissed her nose and sat the stacked beauty on her feet.

He smiled brightly, hiding his disappointment, then swung his arm around her in that possessive manner she'd grown accustomed to secretly liking.

"Let's knock them dead, darling," he said escorting her out the door.

***********************************

He sat staring at her in disbelief. Was he really gonna be spending the rest of his life with a woman as beautiful, elegant and charming as she was? The leather interior of the Lincoln acted as a therapeutic indulgence. He held her close, hand in hand as her soft curls rested in the nape of his neck. Jean-Marc put in a piece by Mozart to relax the atmosphere. David confessed to him that she was all too nervous about her interview. He too seemed nervous when mentioning it to his best friend and confidant.

He couldn't mess this up. David knew his feelings were wrapped too tightly within her to even imagine hurting his love. His thumb gingerly ran across her knuckles as she hummed the piece. She was in a good place. Even the ride through downtown traffic was peaceful until she rose her head.

"There was something you wanted to say last night?" Her eyes acussed him.

His lips thinned and he called for Jean-Marc. "Un peu d'intimité, s'il vous plaît," he requested.

Jean-Marc immediately popped in a pair of headphones and the volume in the car ceased. David turned to face her. "I know about your hospital visit." His eyes were soft but concerned.

Bianca'a head whipped around to Jean-Marc and after realizing he couldn't hear them, she turned to David.

"David, how could you possibly know that?" She squinted.

"Are you angry?" He asked.

"Yeah, a little bit! I like my privacy, Crete. And besides I'm okay."

He grabbed her chin. "You were not okay, Bianca. So cut the bullshit." He was glaring again.

"Now you're angry, my sunshine," her eyes dropped.

His hand dropped, "Not at you, darling," he cooed. "I just want you safe and healthy, Bee."

"What about happy? Don't you wanna see me happy, Gabby?"

"Of course. Are you happy, Bianca?"

She unbuckled her seat belt and climbed into his lap. "That's not safe, sweetheart," he warned, but she ignored it. Instead Bianca wrapped her arms around him. They skated around his neck and her hands laid to rest on his broad muscular chest. She stared at the crease in his shirt before finally making eye contact. David could see a bit of wetness hiding behind them.

"I wasn't at first," she whispered the confession.

"Why?"

"My feelings for you scared me, Gabby. I told you before I don't do relationships. And its for good reason. I'm--." She bit her lip. "...Not good at showing emotion and people nowadays seem to fall hard. I just want to have fun but I'm sure I've broken a few hearts along the way."

"Sweetheart-."

"I don't wanna break your heart, David!" She told him. Her bottom lip quivered. "That's what all of this will eventually boil down to."

He stroked the side of her face. "You won't, kitten. And I won't break yours."

"Promise?" She asked, playing with the half heart pendant dangling around her neck.

David gave her a reassuring kiss. He could taste her vulnerability. It left a cold feeling in the bottom of his stomach but gave him determination. Their lips parted and that magnificent smile spread along her face.

"I promise I'll never hurt you, Bee," he swore.

"Or leave me?"

He leaned his head against hers, "Or leave you, dollface. I'll be eternally faithful."

She kissed his forehead then both cheeks and finally his chin. Her red lipstick left big kiss marks all over his face.

He relaxed in her scent. "What sort of perfume do you use?"

She scrunched her nose up. "I don't really use perfume. I have this natural body wash my nana makes. It's um coconut and hibiscious, same as my conditioner and body lotion."

He took a huge overdramatic whiff of her hair then sighed. "Its divine," his glacial grey eyes glazed over.

She laughed, "Drama queen," then kissed him again. He tilted her chin up and trailed teasing kisses along her jawline. Their embrace only stopped when the car did.

He leaned forward and tapped Jean-Marc on the shoulder. He pulled the headphones out, gave a silent nod and got out of the car.

David then turned back to Bee. "Ready, love?" He cocked his head to the side and asked. She had been staring at his silk tie and noticed the monogram across the top. It spelled out "B&D".

She looked back up into those magicial grey eyes and could feel every nervous muscle relax. There was a glow to him, like a moth to a flame, that drew her in.

Jean-Marc opened the door.

"More ready than I've ever been," she said taking Jean-Marc's hand but looking into David's eyes.

**************************************

"You can take a seat in the waiting room, Ms. Wilson," the strawberry blonde told her. She arrived mere moments before her interview with her nerves intact. Bianca took the clipboard and made a sharp turn. She approached an oak door and turned the knob. What was once soundly chatter, quickly stopped the second she walked in.

The brightly lit room was about the size of a large corporate boardroom. A metal rectangular table sat in the middle along with eight seats. Seven of those seats were filled with some of the most handsome men she had ever seen. A man with neatly groomed red hair and sky blue eyes stood at the head of the table. He did a double take as his firey eyebrows raised in an intriguing expression.

"Mr. Wilson?" his foreign dialect caught her by surprise.

She shook her head as eyes of all different color wandered over her body. "N-no. MISS. Wilson," she said in a nervous state.

He nodded right before she smiled. His body felt weak as her beauty radiated and a gentle sigh left the lips of the dark siren.

"Ah yes," he cleared his throat. "Please, take a seat."

She walked forward and grabbed a seat next to a young brown eyed man. "Hey," she gave a small smile and quick greeting. He nodded then gave a quick smile.

The redhead and the rest of the men continued to stare at her until she smiled again and they shook their heads as if snapping out of a trance.

"Well, Miss Wilson's presence allows us to continue. Welcome, my name is Allister McMillian and you all are now full time staff of Walco."

There were hushed whispers as everyone looked around.

"Just like that," Bianca stated. "Hired without an interview?

A few heads nodded as they waited for an answer.

"Of course, but you all were first interviewed via phone, correct? Then you had a one on one interview last week?"

Everyone nodded.

"Walco does extensive research on prosepective employees. Everyone in this room has been been background checked and has had their career history throughly looked through. Now, each of you have been hired for a particular sect. Miss Wilson, for example, will be a viable asset to the customer relations department."

Everyone turned to her again. "I just like people," she said then smiled. That spark in her eyes twinkled and everyone felt it.

The rest of the interview was actually their first day of work. Allister shower them to their departments and left with the promise to see them by lunchtime.

Bianca noticed a shift in the interoffice dynamics the second he left. She was holding a light conversation with the brown eyed, quiet guy from her group after their tasks were completed. He introduced himself as Matthew Tate and quickly warmed up to her. They stood in the hallway near the water fountain while the rest of the guys talked animately across from them.

"Maybe its just me but the people here are kinda, um. They're-" she tried to explain in a whisper.

"Douches??" He laughed.

"Hahaha! Exactly. Like Jack and the guys who got placed in the business department. They sort of have this entitled sense."

"They've got an entitled stick up their asses too," he joked pushing the thick glasses back onto his face. His nerdy yet casual appearance relaxed her. Tweed patchy blazer and dark jeans stuck to his thin figure. Every few seconds he'd push his scraggly dark hair out of his eyes.

"Hehehe, you're crazy M.T."

"Well, I hope you've enjoyed it because after today, I'm sure they'll seperate us. You'll go with the richies to Bev Hills and I'll join the IT geeks in pergatory," he took a sip of water.

"Ew, they're too rich for my blood."

They talked for a few more minutes while completing paperwork. After noon they were called back into the waiting room. Matthew walked ahead of her. She checked her phone and saw a message from David.

'Hope everything is going well, love. Give me a ring when you get a spare moment. Just wanted to check on you. -Gabby'

A big smile spread across her face as she sent him a reply.

'Everything is going great, my sunshine. I love this place and I even made a friend. No worries, they're happily married. LOL. I should be done around noon. Give you a call then. Muah!-Your bumblebee.'

Bianca pressed send then threw the phone in her purse as she walked a few steps with her head down. But, before she could look up, a figure collided into her.

"Oh sorry," she apologized looking up.

His chilly blue eyes sent a shiver through her. That tall swimmers physique and bright blonde hair stopped her in her tracks. It was as if her worst nightmare came true. His sharp features and ghostly attractiveness towered above her in a powdered suit, his hair reached past his neck and dangled like an empty noose. That straight cut nose rose in a presumptious way as his blood orange lips set into a thin line.

"You!" She whispered an accusation.

She took a step back but he grabbed her waist. "Are you okay, ma'am?" he inched closer. That deep southern accent ticked.

She blinked several times and her memory failed her. The once frightening image of her vulnerablity flashed then faded away.

"Oh I'm sorry," her once gentle and genuine nature was back. "Excuse me, sir. I wasn't watching where I was going." She tried to pull out of his inappropriate hold.

He removed his hand for fear of frightening her. "No harm done, little lady." His eyes intimidated her as he stared with obvious appreciation and something dangerous. She had never feared a man's look before.

She gave a nod before flashing that smile then turned on her heels and headed for the waiting room. He walked backwards but his eyes moved with her. Past those delicate shoulders, down her body until he reached the dip between her hips and butt.

Bianca could feel his eyes watching her as she walked away. The creepy feeling flashed her back to that night at Sinister's.

Those eyes. That voice. It WAS him.

She spun back around, ready to face her imaginary tormentor. But, he was gone. A confused expression spread along her face as he watched her from behind a low leveled wall. She turned around once more and stepped back into the waiting room.

He brushed his blonde hair behind his ear and enjoyed the view of her walking away. She bit her plush bottom lip and squinted before putting a hand on her hip. Her statesque and alluring figure haunted him. He'd never wanted a woman so bad but he'd have her, whether she wanted him to or not.

**************************************

"Oh baby," Bianca laughed, squirming. David picked her up and placed kisses all over her face. "Come on, Gabby. Someone might see."

The moment she stepped out of work he was there and ambushed her into a hug. Several of her new coworkers looked on in amusement. But David didn't care. He kissed her full lips and ran his hands through her thick hair.

"Oh I missed you sweetheart," he proclaimed once they parted. He sat her back on her feet but pulled her to him.

David looked down on his lovely Bee and a rushed happiness flooded through his heart. She leaned into him and sighed as his smoky scent put her worries to rest. Her eyes traveled from that gorgeous cleft in his chin towards his perfect nose and the second their eyes met, she melted.

The look he gave her was blissful. Wide grey eyes danced a slow waltz as they peered into her. Magically wonderful pupils dilated as if he had achieved an ultimate high. It was love.

She reached up to caress his cheek, "And I've missed you, my sunshine," she said, turning him red. Every little move she made got him emotional, she was his kryptonite and didn't even know it.

He grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. Then David wrapped his arm around her as they headed back to the car.

Her phone buzzed once they were on the road.

"Hola, mi hombre," she greeted leaning peacefully against David.

"Bee! I need you!" Lanely screamed.

"Are you okay?" She bolted upright.

His voice returned to normal, "Uh no! I'm freaking out. My goddamn model just quit on me and I have to finish this shoot today!"

"Wait, the "Ultimate beauty" shoot with Kari?" she looked over and David sat watching her. That forefinger ran across his moist bottom lip.

"Um, um," she sat hypnotized for a few seconds. "Wait, what do you need from me, Lane?"

"I need you, Bee. I need you to take her place."

"I-I-. Hold on a second." She put the phone on hold.

David's hand dropped.

"Gabby, should I?" she meekly asked.

"Should you what?" he brushed her hair off her shoulders.

"Lane really needs my help with a business deal. I don't wanna let him down but-" she hesitated.

"He's your friend, Bianca. I think you should help him."

She squinted at him. Just yesterday, they were at each others throats. And, now, he was with her rushing to help Lanely.

"You do?"

He caressed her cheek, "Yes," he said through thin lips.

She raised the phone to her ear but continued to look at David. "Okay, Lane."

"Yes!! Thank you, my love! I owe you one. Get down to Kari's studio on Rush and LaSalle. We just finished setting up. We'll get you into hair and make-up ASAP."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Te quiero, mi abejorro," he whispered. (I love you, my bumblebee.)

She smiled, knowing that he could probably feel it through the phone, "Y yo a ti, Lane." (And I you, Lane.)

They hung up and she just stared ahead, knowing David was watching her. He slipped his arm around her and twirled a piece of hair between his fingers.

"How was your interview?" He asked.

She relaxed, "Actually, you're looking at the newest employee of Walco, Inc."

"Congrats, darling! Did you hear that, Marc?" He directed his voice towards the front.

"But of course. Congrats, Bee," Jean-Marc told her.

"Thanks, Jean Marc," she giggled then turned back to David.

"Look at you. A new job today and your birthday is in less than 48 hours. You're going to be bustling Bee, aren't you?

She bit that lip again. "I already am, Mr. Crete. And about my birthday, the answer is no."

He raised an eyebrow. "Girls don't usually say "no" to me, Ms. Wilson."

"Well, I'm not a girl, Crete," she crossed her legs. "I'm. A. Woman," she pronounced every word in a slow, deliberately seductive tone. Her eyes ablaze with an emotion David had never seen before.

He could only nod and agree. Then she smiled and he lost his breathing.

"No, to what?" he found some strength.

She cocked her head to the side. "Why, to everything. No party, no lavish gifts and no surprises."

"So you don't want to celebrate your birthday this year?"