Bee and David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spun around and around, his white shadow overtook her darkness as he burned her with fatal kisses. Then, his hand moved to her aching belly. The dark bulge in her midsection seemed to respond to her terror. It kicked and squirmed as if sensing her imminent death.

"Please," she begged. The last of her strength failed as the figure coddled her body. He nestled her neck and inhaled that intoxicating scent. It sent a rush through him and increased his strength.

"That's right, baby," his thin lips arrogantly smirked. "Beg me," he taunted her. His clawed hand scraped over her belly causing the force in her to move and writhe.

His golden mane glowed brighter and he opened his mouth.

"You're mine," he laughed as a pair of pointy, white fangs sprouted. Grabbing her hair, he yanked her head back.

The pain was unbearable as he bit into her with a ravenous thirst. Dark blood poured from her neck down her breast and tainted her body. She screamed in a huff as he drained her spirit. Her vision blurred as she yelled and screamed and begged him to have mercy.

He threw his head back and laughed, a low guttural one. Then he let her go.

So many thoughts raced through her mind as she fell. She would never see her love again. Never be able to hold the being inside her.

She held her stomach as everything went black and her scream echoed.

***********************************

David's eyes popped open and he shot up. His mellow dream of tickling the grey-eyed, brown skinned little girl ended the instant he heard Bianca's scream. She shook and groaned before screaming bloody murder.

He gave her a gentle shake and broke the nightmare. "Bee. Wake up!" He called to her.

Her eyes flung open and she bolted up. "Nooo!" She bellowed once more.

He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed. "Wake up, Bianca."

She held onto him tighter and waited for her breathing to slow down. Her silk headscarf fell off and her once soft curls were now sticking out in a frizzy mess.

"He-he-David, I..My neck!" She threw her head back and searched for the bite marks. None were there. Then held her stomach, it wasn't protruding any more.

He clapped twice and the lights came on. "Its okay," he whispered wrapping his arms around her once more. "It was just a dream."

He lovingly rubbed her back. She was still shaking.

"It felt so real," she mumbled.

He kissed her forehead, then her delicate nose. Her goosebumps had yet to cease.

Bianca looked up into his stable face and relaxed. He stroked her cheek then kissed it.

"Only a bad dream, my little bumblebee. You're safe now."

She nodded but held on tighter. She didn't feel safe. And for the first time since they met, she didn't think he could protect her from the force of evil she knew was coming.

********************************