Bee and David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do but I just want it to be in a close and intimate setting," she said. "I usually like to be alone."

"Why?" he pried, his light grey eyes squinted.

Her jaw clenched, "Its just the way its always been. But, if you want, we can spend the day together."

His eyes twinkled. "Can we?" He held her closer.

"Yes, tomorrow we're just training more and Wednesday is all paperwork so I'll be done early and I'll be yours by noon," her face lit up at the thought of being alone with him again.

He cupped her chin and ran his thumb across it. "Perfect," he purred in that British accent.

He was so dangerously close. She could still smell herself on his breath, it was a potent yet exotic aroma. He licked his lips and she felt it coming.

They flew towards each other, he held her body while she cupped his face then, savagely ran her hands through his hair. He couldn't fathom what she was doing to his heart. Their adrenaline raced as a window seperating the front and back seats rose, giving them much needed privacy. An airy romantic tune floated through the car.

Possessively kissing him, she sucked on his tongue, falling more and more for his taste. A spectacular invasion exploded within her and pumped through her veins. She had never felt so alive. So wanted and sexy. He made her feel like a woman. As she internally grappled with the twisted feeling of him contributing to her feminity. She sighed once more before he pushed her against the backseat of the car and fondled her curves.

His eyes glazed as his hands skated over her thick hips and found their way to the arch of her ass. He roughly pulled her closer and a little giggle escape.

"What's so funny?" he asked delivering fresh bites to her neck.

"You can't keep your hands off me, can you?" she asked through a stifled moan.

He bit her shoulder. "I can, I just choose not to, sweetheart."

She grabbed his hands and held them to the side. "Look at you, Gabby. You're sooo ready baby." A smirk appeared on those smeared red lips.

His eyes darkened. "Are you having a laugh at me, Bianca?"

"Maybe," she teased. She let his hands go and to her surprise, he didn't move. Instead he pulled back and sat up straight.

"How about a wager then?" he proposed, tapping that long forefinger against his temple.

She squinted. "What do you mean?"

"I bet that I can keep my hands off you UNTIL the eve of your birthday."

"What happens if you win?" She asked.

He got closer and whispered: "If I win, I can have you however I want that night." Those eyes flashed dangerously and she was caught in his foreign web.

He pulled back to gauge her reaction.

She just sat there and stared, her impassively cool demeanor frightened him.

A few moments passed then she parted her lips and spoke. "And if I win?"

"You can have whatever your heart desires, my sweet."

She smiled, but not her usual radiant one. This smile was unusally deadly. Her eyes didn't even glow, they just sat callous and expectant. She looked at her phone then back to David.

"Deal," she said stretching out her hand.

He took her dark, delicately strong hand in his and felt as if he had just made a deal with the devil.

Then she pulled him closer and placed a soul sucking kiss on him. Bianca tugged at his bottom lip before letting go. She could see the little vein on the side of his neck convulse and then smiled her glorious smile.

"Let's start now," she said before Jean-Marc opened her side door.

David sat there a bumbling mess. "Um-of, yes, my sweet. Oh goodness," he fixed his tie.

She smirked then cocked her head to the side. "See you tonight, love," she said before exiting.

Her chocolate eyes teased him. He got out after her and stood next to Jean-Marc. She gave them both a little wave and walked into the tall burgendy building.

"You really love her, yes?" Jean-Marc asked after she disappeared. They leaned against the car.

"I do, Marc," David said not bothering to turn to him.

Jean-Marc sighed, then reached into his jacket pocket. He handed something to David. "Hans found it this morning. I wanted to wait until Bee was out of sight to tell you."

David frowned at the picture.

They got back in the car and Jean-Marc briefed him. "We dusted it for fingerprints and came up with nothing."

"But?" David waited for him to continue.

"But, I do think someone is after our Bee," he said.

David smirked, "Our Bee?" He chuckled then shook his head at his best friend.

"What can I say?" Jean-Marc replied. "She's such a delight and I won't let anything happen to her." He pulled into a low level garage building and tried to find a parking space.

"Glad we're on the same page," David said as they got out and entered the elevator.

"Good, because Kieran is on his way back, as well."

********************************

They pulled out security passes and scanned them in front of a camera. The elevator ascended higher and higher until it reached the top floor. They stepped out and greeted a tall man in an all white suit. He was painted a rich dark color and had to be at least 6'5; his eyes were a cold menacing black.

"Hans," David greeted him. Shaking the dark figure's hand he gave a little nod.

"Crete," his booming German voice echoed. As if his tall intimidating physique wasn't daunting enough. His voice was like the sound of a thousand drums all beating at once. They exchanged greetings then proceeded to walk further into the unit.

They entered an office. Jean-Marc locked the door then flipped a switch turning walls that were once pale and empty, over. Pictures, notes and schmatics were plastered everywhere.

Hans walked over to the podium, flipped a switch by its base and a digital moniter appeared in front of the massive dry erase board.

"Here's what I know so far regarding, Bee."

Both David and Jean-Marc nodded.

"Well, she socially interacts with three main people," another screen popped up and three familiar face stared at David. Hans enhanced the first. "Cleopatra Madison Colt," a firey picture of CoCo in her snakeskin dress from Sinister caught their eyes.

But their attention rapidly shifted to the curvaceous brunette holding a smolderingly shocked look. Bee stood there with her deer in the headlights look giving them all shortness of breath. Knees were slightlty bent as CoCo had thrown her arm around Bee's neck. She had her left hand on her hip and posed like a model while Bee's awkwardly displaced stance gave her the sexist innocent look. Scarlet lips curved into a half smile as those delicious curves filled the cherry red dress completely.

"Goodness," Jean-Marc admired.

"You know how to pick 'em, eh Crete?" Hans threw a chuckle at him.

"What can I say, I love the finer things in life," David remarked after smiling.

Hans continued: "Born, August 22nd, 1989 in Chicago, Illinois. She and Bianca became friends at the tender age of two. She became a mother at 15 but went on to study Fashion and Design at Columbia College. She graduated while interning for DKNY her sophmore year."

Another picture popped up. "Ramsey Michael Colt," Hans continued as they all gazed at the next image. Bianca stood in a cap and gown as Ramsey was wrapped around her, they posed for a picture on her graduation day. She had this glow about her that made David want to explode with happiness. "Born September 4, 2004, he's Bianca's only godson and her pride and joy. He's trained in tae kwon do, speaks two languages and reads at an 8th grade level."

The last picture popped up and David could feel his blood boil. "Lanely Miguel Cortez, born November 15th, 1989 in Los Angeles, California. Moved to Chicago at age 7 and instantly befriended your Bee. He also graduated from Columbia College while interning at a modeling agency and music studio. He makes a living as a music producer, model and entrepreneur."

A picture of Bee and Lane donning swimsuits in front of a huge beach appeared. He had her in his arms, her thick legs wrapped around his waist. He held her curvy bottom while giving a seductive look. Bee's head was thrown back in laughter, thick curls hung like a pendulum down her back.

"I need as much information as you can gather on him. He's already becoming a pain in my arse," David told Hans.

He walked over to the window and looked out into the clear sky. At that very moment he wondered how his beloved was doing and wished that he was with her.

***********************************

"Baby, come on," she pleaded.

"No!" Ramsey yelled. "You're my bumblebee!" He held on tighter.

Right after her photo shoot, she and Lane raced to pick him up from school. His enthusiam upon seeing her warmed her heart. Until she had to leave later on that night. Ramsey attached himself to her left leg, as he often did to get his way.

"Rams, I'll be right back after work tomorrow, babe."

"No! He can't have you," Ramsey protested as Lanely attempted to remove him from her leg. "No, Uncle Lane!"

"Be cool, Rams," Lanely said.

He hopped off and stood with his arms crossed and an angry look. Bianca stooped down to his eye level.

"Baby boy, what's wrong?" She asked unfolding his arms.

"I'm not sharing you!" He yelled.

She squinted those dark eyes. "Ramsey, if you raise your voice at me again, you won't be able to sit down for weeks. I didn't raise you to be a selfish, annoying little brat so you'd better snap out of it."

His little brown arms dropped, then his head. "I'm sorry, momma," he apologized. A rush of tears cascaded down his fluffy cheeks.

"Ooh baby, no. I'm not mad, I just don't understand why you're acting like this," she raised his head and saw those big hazel eyes dim.

Lanely leaned over and rubbed his back.

"You'll leave me like she did and never come back," the little one admitted his worst fears.

She grabbed his face and pulled him closer, "Like who, babe?"

"My mommy," he said in the saddest voice.

Bianca squinted then looked over at Lanely.

"Did Cleopatra leave for New York today?" She asked Lanely.

"Yeah, Bee. It was on facebook."

Bianca closed her eyes and let a deep sigh wash over her as she held in her own emotions. She pulled him closer and wiped his tears away.

"Ramsey, look at me."

His eyes focused in on her.

"You're my little boy and I love you more than anything in this world, Rams. Don't ever be afraid that once I leave out that door, I won't come back," she stroked his chin. "I'll always come back for you. I love you, Ramsey."

Then she smiled that smile and his face lit up. He had never seen a more beautiful person. She was his angel. "I love you too, momma Bee." He fell into her arms in a tight embrace and she picked him up.

"I'm gonna tuck him in," she told Lanely.

"Okay, I gotta make a phone call," he whispered holding up his phone.

She nodded then disappeared up the stairs as he placed a call.

"Yeah, yeah. No, she just walked out of the shoot and I want her contract pulled," Lanely said. "I don't give a fuck what personal issues she's going through, this was professional and she's through."

"I understand, Cortez. And we're sorry about it. Did your girl take her spot? How was she overall? I still haven't gotten that email from Kari," the man said.

Lanely listened intently to the voice on the other end of the phone. "Yeah, Bee took her spot. She was a natural. I'm telling you man, every picture was flawless. We should be so lucky she was available. She thinks its gonna be in one of the local art magazines."

"What?! Wait, you didn't tell her?"

Bianca descended the staircase.

"I gotta go," he hung up without waiting for a response.

Lanely grabbed her hand the second she reached the bottom.

"We need to talk, mi amor," he said leading her out the door.

They sat on her grandparent's front steps. She huddled close to him.

"About what?" she asked.

He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her. "About the other day. Bee, you've been taking your vitamins right?"

"Ugh, yes! I'm fine, Lane," she groaned.

His face scrunched up in anger. "No, the fuck you weren't!" he whispered in fury. His usual caramel eyes squinted as they stared at her.

She was taken back a bit. Lanely had never raised his voice at her. Her head dropped and she stared down at her feet.

Neither said a word as time passed. Then, he grabbed her chin and lifted it up. He could see her face was stained with tears.

"Don"t cry, Bee. You know I hate it when you cry." He moved closer and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm not crying, Lane. I'm just-not perfect and I fall sometimes and-," she paused.

He stroked the side of her face, "Sólo tiene que hablar a mí, bebé." ("Just talk to me, baby.")

"I don't think I'm beautiful," she spat the cursed words out. Then she gasped and clutched her heart in pain. "I know that what's inside is all that counts but even then I feel-I feel."

"You feel what?"

"Beastly! I feel like nothing about me deserves to be loved," she pulled out of his grasp. "You wanted the truth. Well, there you are."

She sniffled.

"Is that why you starve yourself?" he asked.

She gave a grave nod. "But, I can't go back down that path, Lane. I almost really hurt myself."

"But, you're gorgeous, babydoll. What is it that makes you think otherwise?"

"I'm too dark, too big in all the wrong places. My hair's sooo kinky. There's just too many insecurities to name."

His mind was getting cloudy. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever encountered. Was she serious?

"Bee," he gasped.

"Just..Please! I'm getting better though, Lane. Whenever I'm with David, I feel extraordinary," she paused then said: "I come alive."

He just stared then his heart dropped, his jaws clenched and he looked at her with a serious expression.

He grabbed her face and looked deep into those enchanting brown eyes. "Do you love him, Bianca?" he asked.

She couldn't move. A million thoughts raced through her head as she closed her eyes. Then, almost instantly, her mind cleared and a cloudy image appeared. His crystal grey eyes gazed at her in such a loving way. Then, he smiled a magnificent smile and those loveable dimples flushed.

Her eyes fluttered open in an instant and she knew. The crippling truth hit her.

"Yeah," her voice was small at first. "I love David."

Lanely slowly pulled away and lowered his hands.

"You do?" he said in a whisper.

She nodded slowly. "I really do love him, Lane. He-he-makes my heart beat a mile a minute."

Lanely just stared at her, his expression was unreadable. "I won't lose you," he thought.

"As long as you're happy," poured from his tensed lips.

She raised an eyebrow. "You aren't upset?"

He shook his head as those bright brown eyes looked her over. She threw her arms over his shoulders and sighed. She was relieved. Part of her knew Lanely was madly in love with her. But he was like a brother and she could never see him as a lover.

"Oh Lane," she blissfully cooed.

He kissed her cheek. "I'll always be here for you, Bee. Never forget that. Even if all you need is someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on."

She nodded at his meek act of love. She knew her Lane would never disappoint her.

"You'll never leave me will you, Miguito?" She tease.

He cringed, "Never, Michelle." Then, chuckled.

She squinted then leaned forward and bit his shoulder. He knew she hated to be called by her middle name and vice versa.

"Ow! You hungry, girl?" He joked.

"Hahaha, shut up. How about a lunch date tomorrow? Let me treat you, love," she offered.

"Only if its Alice's. I need some barbeque!"

"Ohh yess! You think they still make my barbequed tofu?" They got up.

Her eyes sparkled at that prospect.

"For you? I'm sure they'll do anything," he said slinging his arm around her shoulder in a cocky way. "I know I would."

She smiled and pushed him off before they both erupted in laughter. Then she jumped on his back and he carried her to the car. She was laughing so hard at Lanely, she never noticed the figure step from behind a bush.

He pulled out a cell phone reported what he saw then hung up. He continued to glare as Bee and Lanely drove off.

"The sooner little "Ms. Too good for the hood" is outta here the better," he mumbled under his breath.

He could feel his anger towards her grow. She was too perfect, too smart, too tough, too beautiful. But most importantly, she was too much of a woman for him. And if he couldn't have her, he'd make it so no one could.

******************************************

Bianca stared through the semi darkness.

David stood across from her, at the other side of the bed. His hand twitched as it ached to touch her, that creamy skin looked magical as he cast his spell. Those gorgeous grey eyes glowed then dimmed as he wrangled with difficult emotions.

She wore an old flannel button up of his with only three of the middle buttons done. The bottom laid open and her belly button peeked out while he just stared. His eyes moved down her hourglass silhouette. The soft contours of her dark skin illuminated by the moonlight caused her appearance to look unreal.

He battled with it, ever since reading that damned report. He'd never hurt her, that he knew.

She looked over at the alarm clock: '1:06 am'.

"Gabby, its past one. We need to sleep," Bianca told him before climbing into the bed.

"But-."

"No, Gabby. No "buts", the bet doesn't count while we sleep."

Then, she pulled him onto the bed and crawled in his arms. Bianca placed her hand over his heart and felt it race. Her cheek laid snuggly against him as she made a tapping gesture on his chest. If his heart were to give out right then, he wouldn't care. David was the happiest he had ever been. Laying there, holding his love.

David kissed her head. "I love you, Bianca. Do you hear me?"

"I hear you, Gabby."

"I LOVE you. I know, my darling, I know its so soon but I do."

"Oh, Gabby," she hugged him tighter.

They gazed at the captivating sight from his window. A starry sky with a deep blue backdrop. The stars seemed to align in the most perfect way as they were lost in the touch of one another. David's breathing became softer and then Bianca heard soft snores.

"I love you too, Gabby," she whispered in a small voice enclosed within a tight throat before sleep claimed her as well.

**************************************

This dream was different. No longer was she falling. Bianca opened her eyes and saw herself flying high above the clouds. Her thick curly hair reached past her buttocks and blew in the breeze. Outstretched arms felt the thunderous wind pound against her body. Then she looked down and saw a protrouding belly. Her confused face attracted a devious prey. The chase was on.

She saw him through her periphal and suddenly her heart accelerated. Those devilish sky blue eyes followed her flight, cursed lips grinned as he knew she was his.

She angled her position downwards and descended with speed then made a sharp turn and angled her body up, sweeping past her predator and effectively leaving him in the dirt.

She flew up through the clouds and began her journey home, her journey back to her love.

Then, suddenly and without warning, the sky turned pitch black as lightening sliced through the clouds. And her belly began to hurt. It wiggled and squirmed and caused her great discomfort. But still, she flew.

She yelled for help. Bianca squinted her eyes and saw a far away figure flying towards her. His mouth hung open in greed and before she knew it, he had caught up to her.

Her scream pierced the night as he wrapped himself around her. The evil man held her hands above her head as they spiraled out of control. There flight was doomed as was their fate. He kissed her neck and left a black burn mark behind.

She screamed in agony. "Ahhhhhh! Please! No!!"