Beebe and Petey Ch. 09: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did she ever eat you out?"

"Nope. Not once. She'd run that foot-long tongue around my tonsils, but never put it where it'd do the most good."

"So you were like her little whore girl or something-doing her and not getting anything for yourself? I can see where that would have ended badly"

"Not quite that bad. She went out for groceries later that morning and I went back to that flat box in the closet floor. Hoo-boy. Fur handcuffs, paddles, nipple clamps, rope, anal beads, a big old butt plug, a strap-on and a half-dozen dildos. AND a whole pile of Polaroids! There she was: tied up; in handcuffs; getting paddled by a guy; getting fucked; getting caned; sucking dick; getting her nipples twisted; getting fucked by a woman with the strap-on—Coach had some serious kinks. Girl-girl sure wasn't her only departure from her Pentecostal upbringing."

"I dunno, Dene, maybe that was to relieve all that guilt! Maybe she had to get 'punished' for being bad and enjoying herself. Did you fess up to finding her stash?"

"No, never. But I decided to push things a little. The floors really needed work. I got out a mop bucket and did the kitchen floor and bathrooms, vacuumed and finished dusting. When I heard her pull up, I splashed soapy water down one leg of my jeans and stripped them off. My T-shirt covered about half my ass and most of my bush. I thought I'd let her take a gander in the daylight. I peeked out around a corner of the kitchen and asked if she had anyone with her or expected company. She didn't, so I walked out in just the T-shirt. 'I soaked my jeans emptying the mop water-thought I'd let them dry if that's OK with you' I said." She said to just stay away from the front windows and it'd be fine. She got in one more load of groceries and stripped down all the way. 'Don't want you to feel awkward' she said. I helped put away groceries, finished putting away the cleaning supplies and found as many opportunities as I could to bend over and display my butt. She finally took the bait and said: "You know, you're being a very naughty girl. I've half a mind to get my paddle after you!'

"I felt my pussy get wet. I hadn't had any ass-whacking since Jan worked on me last summer! I tried to look as bashful as I could and said I felt guilty and embarrassed about it, but that although I didn't need to be punished, I did like to be spanked. She comforted me by admitting to actually needing punishment herself! Just what you said, Kath-she could only build up so much 'sinfulness' before needing to be punished. I said 'Well the only thing I can think of that you need to be punished for is not using that very nimble tongue to lick my clitoris and penetrate my vagina! Turnabout should be fair play, after all, and I'm sure you enjoyed it when I administered cunnilingus to you!'

"You didn't use that language!" I laughed.

"Oh, I sure did! She said that was very true, and then got quiet. She fixed lunch for us and then headed back to take a shower. About 10 minutes after the water stopped, she called me back to the bedroom. The contents of the box were laid out on the bed. She was already in the handcuffs, still naked, and looking stoic. 'Denise,' she said, 'I need for you to punish me. I know I had a responsibility to avoid having relations with a student, and I know it's wrong to lead a young woman into lesbian activities, and I know I should have given you pleasure and release. Please use as many of these devices on me as you care to. Take as long as you wish. I'll try to take anything you give me, but if I try to get away, you may tie me up.' "

"So did you lay into her?"

"I thought about bailing out. But then I thought she probably really needed it, and decided to go ahead. There was a red ball with straps on it on the bed. I'd missed that when I went through the box. There was another pair of cuffs, too, and a 3-foot pole with leather straps on each end. I had to ask her what the hell the ball and pole were for. When she explained, I put the "ball gag" on her and pushed her forward onto the bed, face down. The pole was a 'spreader'. I put the straps on her ankles with the rod between them so she couldn't close her legs. Then I explained what I had in mind: 'I'm going to paddle your buttocks lightly for about 5 minutes. It won't hurt very much at first, but it will begin to sting. Next I'm going to lubricate your anus and penetrate it with these devices. I'll use all of them, small to large, opening your anus up more with each one. Then I'm going to insert this large plug and leave it there. That will be a sign that I'm about to start administering very hard blows with a paddle. I'm writing a number on this piece of paper. I'm folding it so you can't see the number and setting it on the night stand. You will tell me when to stop paddling your buttocks by moving your head from side to side 3 times. Do that for me now to show you understand.' (She did) 'If I've already equaled or exceeded the number of blows I wrote on the slip of paper when you instruct me to stop, your punishment will be over. If you tell me to stop before I reach that number, I will administer double that number at a higher intensity.' "

"So you kept on with the clinical language?"

"Yes, it just seemed to fit her, you know?"

"So how'd it go? Did she get the extras? How'd she take the butt plug?"

"She was evidently pretty used to it. Later, she claimed I ended up being so gentle she almost didn't count it as being punished, but I wasn't trying to be particularly gentle. She had tears welling up by the end of the 'gentle' 5 minutes. I had fun fucking her ass with the dildos-I don't think any of them were painful, but evidently they were deeply embarrassing. I had to push a little to get the butt plug seated, but it went in OK. I'd written 10 strokes on the paper, and she went to 20 before she stopped me. She was definitely sobbing by then. I unlocked her cuffs and took off the spreader, and gave her permission to remove the ball gag and butt plug."

"So did you do this a lot? I'm guessing something blew up after while."

"We fell into a pattern. As a cover, she 'hired me' (I never got paid) to clean her house every Saturday. We'd spend Friday night making out in the hot tub, then moving to the bed for me to eat her out through a few orgasms. Saturday mornings, I'd clean and make breakfast, she'd shop, and then we'd have the afternoon fetish sessions. The only variation was that before I'd work her over, I made her paddle me while I used a vibe on my clit. I'd use her nipple clamps sometimes, and by the way, I'm gonna have to get a set those from Jan. I think you might like 'em too under the right conditions. Anyway, she'd paddle my ass following my instructions about which paddle, how hard and how many. Then I'd make up some punishment routine for her. The more times we did it, the longer her punishment session lasted and the more toys I used on her. I can't say I really enjoyed that part of it, especially since I'd already had a couple of Os by the time I'd start on her, but she clearly either really needed it or really loved it, or maybe both. That was the only thing that kept me at it. I'd shove in the butt plug first thing without warm-up stretching. I'd shove the biggest dildo up her cunt and make her hold it in, I'd paddle her ass for a while, then flip her over and paddle her tits and whip her pussy, I'd pull hairs from her bush, I'd use the nipple clamps on her pussy lips and yank on them, I'd use a cane on her ass and draw great big red welts, I'd end up giving her as many as 50 really hard strokes with the paddle. I took Polaroid's of her with all the marks for her collection. It was incredible what she'd take, and she'd always be really grateful when I was done."

"So what happened? Why'd it end?"

"We got caught. She always took the phone off the hook so we wouldn't be interrupted while we played. The dean needed her for an expulsion conference on one of my teammates and couldn't get her on the phone, so he came by the house. I was bent over in the kitchen, bare-ass naked holding my ankles while she alternately paddled me and finger-fucked me. There was evidently a narrow sight line from the side windows by the front door into the kitchen and he saw me getting 'abused.' Unfortunately, I hadn't locked the door after I went out for the paper and he came stomping in to rescue me. He told me to get dressed, told Coach she was fired, and drove me back to the dorm. He apologized over and over for coach. I figured saying anything at all was a bad idea so other than thanking him, I kept my mouth shut. When I got up to the floor, I called Coach and told her I'd swear I'd asked her to paddle me. She said that might have worked if she hadn't been 'penetrating me manually' too. She told me not to worry about her. She even said I should tell the dean that she'd forced me to have lesbian sex with her if I wanted to. I said we should both keep quiet about the sex and about her need to be punished. You're the only person I've trusted with the story. Evidently she told the school that she'd coerced me into being her slave. The University was never explicit about it; they only wanted to know how to 'make things right' with me. I said I didn't think I could keep swimming and that I might want to transfer schools, but was devastated to lose my scholarship. Kath, they gave me a cash-out for my scholarship- tuition, room and board through the end of a bachelor's degree! I had to sign a 'non-disclosure' agreement, but I got a check from some foundation for $35,000! I gave 10 grand to Coach to help see her through, but I've still got quite a nest egg. I'm struggling with what to do about Mom and Dad. It probably makes sense to transfer to Mizzou, let them keep paying my tuition, and then use the cash toward grad school. I don't think I can even hint about getting that check without setting off a whole lot of questions that have no good answers. And yeah, law school. I'm gonna be a lawyer and sue the fuck out of assholes who fire people over who they like to sleep with or what they like to do."

"I think growing up sucks, Dene. This stuff is getting hard."

"Amen, sister."

"I love you Dene." I hugged her tightly.

"Love you too. Thank God for us, Kath." She kissed my hand.

And we drifted off to sleep.

Friday, Dec. 3rd, 1971

A week had passed. My folks were back in California, Dene was back at IU finishing the semester, Jan and I were back home in Corpus Christi. To my surprise, Jan had flown the -210 the whole way from St. Charles to Corpus—Tony's partner signed her off for solo cross country and said he thought she was ready to get her license as soon as she logged a little more time! He shook his head saying not too many people took instruction in a complex, retractable-gear airplane.

Chad was set to arrive this afternoon on the bus from Houston. He was set to deadhead from St Louis to Houston on Delta, courtesy of Tony, then take the bus on into Corpus arriving at 5:40; I was on pins and needles waiting for him. Tony, Jan's guy, was staying in the house too. After a tightly-scheduled Thanksgiving holiday flying for Delta, Tony was off for 5 days. He and Jan had disappeared into her bedroom yesterday afternoon when he got in and didn't re-emerge until she had to go to work this morning. Tony would be taking my place in Jan's shop while he was here to let me spend the most time I could with Chad. I had finals coming up the week after Chad left for AIT, and was pushing to keep ahead of assignments.

After Thanksgiving weekend, Chad stayed with his parents in St. Ann, MO., a suburb of St. Louis. We had talked via long distance twice, and had written letters trying to think through when we should get married. We only had a week left until Chad had to report to Ft. Polk for his AIT, and all we had managed to do was put the decision off until this week.

There hadn't been any more hint of what the Army thought about Chad's language skills. Eddie Vu had agreed to keep working on Vietnamese with Chad while I went to class at the J.C., but the Army, being the Army, didn't seem at all interested in someone who could pick up languages and accents 10 times faster than anyone else in the country. Keeping at it couldn't hurt, though, and knowing that Chad had something important to do would help me muster the willpower to keep going to class instead of staying home and humping him 24 hours a day.

4:00 found me killing time by re-vacuuming what I'd already vacuumed twice today when, through the sheers, I glimpsed Chad's form striding up the front walk. I hurled the vacuum toward the closet, raced to the door and threw it open to greet - Tony.

"DAMMIT!!" I yelled.

Poor Tony, key in hand and moving toward the lock, looked startled, then sympathetic.

"Hoping for someone else, I'd guess?"

"Oh, Tony, I'm sorry. Yeah-I thought Chad had made it in early to surprise me. I didn't see very clearly through the drapes. I guess I just really wanted it to be him. Hey-c'mon in. You're home early!"

"Jan wanted me to get started on making a nice dinner for the 4 of us, if it's OK with you. Chad's due in at 5:40, right? So you'll be home about 6 or a little after?"

"Hope so. That's assuming he got on the flight, and that it wasn't delayed, and that he caught the right bus, and that the bus gets in on time. I wish your -210 had been available-he'd be here by now."

Tony was in partnership with 3 other Delta pilots in the Cessna 210.

"3 out of the 4 of us have the same downtime-I should have thought farther ahead and reserved it. It's been a really hectic season for air travel, though. I barely had time to remember who I was! If I plan dinner for 7:00, would that work OK? Chad would have time to unwind and freshen up and you two, or maybe all 4 of us, could visit before we sit down."

"That sounds really nice, Tony. Hey, you and Jan must have been really, umm, tired last night," I said with a grin and a wink. "You went to bed and slept right up till time for work this morning!"

"Well, I sure was tired this morning," Tony replied, returning the smile. "If you're anything at all like your sister, Chad may not have anything left in him for AIT!"

"Oh? What's my sister like, Tony? Wasn't she able to sleep?" I continued the tease.

"I'll never kiss and tell, Tiger, not even for you, except to say that Jan has more sexual energy than any 10 women combined ought to have."

"I'm not sure if I'm equal to 10 women. 5, maybe, but 10's a lot."

"Hey kiddo, I need to get to the grocery and get things going. How's a nice beef tenderloin sound? Oh, and hang on-I'll make sure his flight was on time into Houston."

Tony made the call and talked to one of the stews who verified both that Chad was able to board, and that they got into Houston on time. One worry dealt with! I was torn between staying at home by the phone in case something didn't go according to plan, and heading on down to the bus station. The bus station won-I fired up Betty (my VW) buzzed on downtown.

It was a little before 5 when I walked in and sat down in the terminal. I've never SEEN a clock move so slowly! I'd look at it, wait for HOURS, and when I looked again, it was only a minute later! Finally, a bus from Houston was announced and I went outside. It actually rolled in a minute early! But dammit! It looked like a little old lady convention when the doors opened! One-by-one they groaned and creaked down the stairs and clustered right at the bottom to bottleneck everyone coming behind! I could see Chad grinning at me from the aisle as he inched forward. It was all I could do not to shove the old bats down on the curb, but images of my Nana kept me civil.

I stood behind the crowd and Chad pushed his way through to lift me off my feet in an embrace and smoldering kiss!

"Oh Chad! I want us to get married before you go to 'Nam," I blurted.

Holy shit. I didn't know I was going to say that!

"My too, baby, me too!" Chad replied. "I've never been so sure. It just feels so right having you in my arms again." He kissed me again, long and deep. "Let's plan it for the end of my AIT-that will give the families time to get here."

Over Chad's shoulder, I saw one of the old bags galumphing toward us with a scowl. Doubtless, she thought kissing in public was scandalous—if she only knew! I was about to unleash unkind words, but one of her friends intercepted her. "Maudie, dear, look over here, quickly. I'm afraid they're mishandling your bag!" Maudie whirled and the intervener threw me a wink as she steered "Maudie" toward the bus. "Thank you" I mouthed to our rescuer.

We retrieved Chad's bag, threw it in Betty's nose and buzzed on home, pulling in at 6, like Tony and I thought.

Jan was home too; there were hugs, handshakes, smiles and lots of good cheer.

"Is it OK to tell?" I whispered to Chad.

"Go for it."

"Jan, Tony-we have some news. We've decided to get married before Chad ships out. We're going to wait until Chad graduates from AIT so the families can have time to come down"

"Oh, Kitten-good for you!" Jan gushed. "Oh, we'll have such fun planning it. Tony and I will both do anything we can to make it fabulous! And sorry for using "Kitten," but that just sounds right for wedding planning."

"Ditto what Jan said, kids-you're going to make a great couple! I've got some cooking to do, though" Tony said. "Chad if you want to unpack and freshen up, I'll get the girls some wine and get going in the kitchen."

Jan and I talked while Chad unpacked and showered. We covered lots of possibilities for the wedding and reception, working up more energy as we talked: shopping for a bridal gown, how many attendants to have, bridesmaid dresses-all the usual wedding busy-nests. I was surprised at Jan's enthusiasm, given her refusal to get married, but her excitement was in high gear!

"I assume you and Chad will want as much time all to yourselves as you can get while he's here, Tiger?" Jan asked.

"In fact, I DO!" I replied with emphasis.

"Tony and I will be working most of the time, and we can take as many overnight trips as you'd like us to."

"You don't need to leave, Jan! It's not like we're hiding anything from you, for God's sake. I don't think we'll be having any orgies with you, though."

"Got plenty of loving' all my own, kid!"

"We've only got a week. A day less, actually, since he's got to report to Ft. Polk a week from today, but we'll come up for air at mealtimes." I winked.

That first night Chad and I got in a week's worth of love making, trying to make up for lost time. Toni's dinner was awesome-the tenderloin was melt-in-your-mouth tender. And he fixed a zucchini-tomato casserole, mashed potatoes and a nice salad to go with it.

Chad and I excused ourselves quickly after dinner. Even though Chad had just showered, I'd gotten all sweaty vacuuming and re-vacuuming (and pacing back and forth) so we took our "usual" pre-sex shower together. I let him wash me first, enjoying every sensuous touch. He made it into a very sexy massage! He worked on my shoulders and neck, using his thumbs to loosen all the knots, then kneeled behind me and massaged my calves and thighs-it was just wonderful. (Having his face nestled up next to my ass was pretty great too!) He began working on my butt and slowly reached up through my thighs to stroke my bush. The heel of his hand was pressed into my labia and although they weren't parted (yet) I could feel my clit beginning to respond to the pressure. I took his hand and moved it back down a few inches, pressing his finger into my juicy slit. With the tips of his fingers, he lightly rolled my clit. My whole body shivered. I turned to face him and pulled him up into a long, deep kiss while the water cascaded over us, then slid down to lather up his dick and balls. I took my time stroking his soapy dick, rinsing, sucking the head, then soaping it again. We must have been at it for longer than I thought-the hot water began to run out!