Beebe and Petey Ch. 09: Conclusion

Story Info
Off to War.
9.2k words
4.69
6.5k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valendon
Valendon
173 Followers

If you're just now joining the series, here are the characters:

Chad, (nickname BeeBe) age 20, drafted and on leave between basic training and AIT

Kathy, (nickname Petey) age 18, College student, Chad's fiancée'

Denise, (nickname Dene) age 18, Chad's sister and Kathy's best friend

Jan, age 28, Kathy's sister

Tony, age 26, Jan's lover/boyfriend—ex Air Force, airline pilot.

Dave, age 20, a friend of Chad's

*****

Saturday morning, Nov 27th, 1971

This time Dene and I were up and going before Chad! Yesterday morning he had already tucked away a 5 mile run before we staggered down; this morning there was no sign of him.

Last night had been another round of intense sex and adventure. It was the wildest we'd ever had in our fledgling adventures; the evening ended when we got kicked out of a motel!! Either the walls were pretty damned thin or we must have been a lot noisier than we realized. (Maybe both!) The consolation, if there was one, came when we got a standing ovation from the TWO rooms to our left. The room on our right must have lodged the complaint; we saw a curler-bristled head disappear behind a curtained window. But the folks down the row to the left were a group of Marines fresh back from 'Nam, and they loved it! [Writing this now, I'm struck by the fact that if this happened today there would already be video clips on YouTube and Facebook with strings of comments. But in 1971, thank goodness, no cops, no record, no foul.]

This morning Dene's parents had already left to pick up my folks and Jan at their hotel to hit the sales at the west suburbs biggest mall. Dene and I opted for a quick breakfast of cereal, juice and coffee then headed up for showers.

I peeked in Chad's room. He tentatively opened one eye, then smiled: "Hey! I know you-you're that wild broad who screamed so loud when she came a whole hotel full of marines broke into applause!"

"Thank you! Thank you!" I acknowledged, opening my robe and bowing deeply. Then I dropped it on the floor, peeled off my nightgown and leaped onto his bed.

"Guess my folks are gone, huh? I scared myself for a minute after I said that! I forgot who might hear!"

"Just me and Dene. Your folks are picking up Mom, Dad and Jan and heading out to Northwest Plaza to hit the sales. Sooo-you hiding a banana under the sheets or are you glad to see me?" I reached over to see for myself.

"Hey, you two-you're not starting something without me, are you?" Dene asked as she leaned into Chad's room.

"Wouldn't think of it!" I answered back.

"Oh?" Dene said with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry to have misinterpreted! I thought maybe finding you nude in Chad's bed holding his dick meant something was starting."

"Nah," I said, "not without you; I knew you were right behind me."

"Are you sure you two wouldn't like to catch a shower before we jump back into this?" Chad asked. "I, for one, ain't too damned fresh anymore."

We had to admit we were awfully ripe after last night's sexcapades in the waterbed. I headed for the shower. Dene stayed behind in Chad's room.

As I was stepping from the bathroom I heard the door open downstairs and Jan's voice called: "Are you three up and moving yet?"

"Hey Jan! We're up-did you bail out on the shopping trip?"

"I doubted I'd be interested in the same shops so I've got Dad's rental and they're riding with Dene's folks."

"I'm just out of the shower and getting dressed-Dene just got into the hall shower and Chad's using the master bath-be down is a sec!"

Pretty soon we were giving Jan the blow-by-blow of our Friday night! We hammed it up a little. At the end, she was laughing so hard tears were streaming down her cheeks. "You three are a fucking trip!" she howled. "Guess you have some idea of how much noise you can make in a motel now, huh? And a bunch or jarheads saved your bacon? You better hope they didn't get your name, Chad, or you'll NEVER hear the end of it from them or your Army buddies either!"

"I'll take their shit if it comes to that," Chad said, "getting a standing ovation and seeing Sir Asshole-the-Manager try to shrink into his shoes almost made the ending worthwhile! The only thing I feel bad about is almost losing my temper. I was ready to go all kung fu on that piece of shit. If Kath and Dene hadn't talked some sense into me, I'd have fucked things up for all of us."

"A good piece of self-knowledge, Chad. So anyway, what's on tap for the finale? You got plans for tonight?"

"I'm of two thoughts-" Chad said, "I would love to find a place where the 4 of us could play, but I wouldn't mind spending the last night with everybody here-all 8 of us."

"I could go for family night." I chimed in.

"Don't think I can sit for the whole evening," Dene said, soto voce.

"HA!" I added. "There's a price to pay for your ass-whacking fetish! I'm still stinging a little too, and I didn't take anything like what I gave you!"

"But you liked it, didn't you," Dene grinned.

"You're taking the paddle too, Tiger?" Jan asked me. "How'd you like it?"

"We just used hands, not paddles, but I came like a ton of bricks!"

"Lemme see your ass!" Jan demanded, and I dropped trou to moon her.

"Still a little pink, but no marks," she judged. "Dene, let's see yours!"

Dene's ass still had some fading rectangular paddle marks from Jan's ministrations earlier in the week, but she was also still sporting crimson hand prints from my work last night.

"Holy crap! Whose work is this!"

"Kathy's-I had to push a little to get her up to speed, but she gave me some good ones!"

"Nice work, Tiger!" Jan gave Dene a good swat as she yanked her slacks back up. Dene yelped, then ooooo'd.

The sexy teasing went on a while longer, but in the end we decided to stay home for the last night. Dene, Pam and I had to head back to school and work. My folks had a long day of travel to get back to California with 16 hours total travel time and two layovers. Jan and I had it easiest-one of Tony's partners in the -210 had flown it to St. Charles Tuesday to take a flight for Delta and would be flying it back tomorrow afternoon. He agreed to drop us at Corpus before heading back to their home field north of Dallas. Chad was going to spend a week with his folks and then take a bus to Corpus to spend a few days with me before reporting for AIT. Dene was planning to take "The Dog" (Greyhound) back to Bloomington, Indiana and classes at IU.

There was a surprise at dinner!

Dene announced that she had quit the IU swim team. Her scholarship was good through the end of the fall semester, but wouldn't be renewed for the spring semester.

"My classes are taking more work than I'm used to," she explained, "and the team practices were longer and more exhausting than high school. It was a hard choice, but I decided if I wanted to have a shot at law school I just had to make classes my first priority. The out-of-state tuition is going to be pretty rough without the scholarship, Dad, so I can transfer to Mizzou at semester break."

There was a moment of stunned silence before Dene's dad spoke.

"Well, if swimming is pulling down your studies, you're making the right decision. I'm a little surprised, I guess. I thought things were going well. Your mid-terms were pretty good."

"It was only a 3.5, Dad. That was a wake-up call. There were a couple of really obvious times when swim got in the way-I missed a quiz because I cut class to practice, and I was just too tired to finish a project the way I knew it should have been done. I think I can still pull it up to a 4.0 for the semester. I've been spending the time I gained from dumping swim practice to do extra credit assignments, talk with the Profs and TAs and make sure I get everything mastered all the way, like I did in high school. It's pretty clear I made the right decision to drop swim-things are going really well now."

"Is there still time to apply to Mizzou?" Dene's mom asked.

"I haven't really pursued that yet. It might be too late, but if it is, I can move back here, work a semester and apply for the fall semester."

"Let's explore the options before we pick a direction. Are you happy otherwise at IU? Are the classes good? You have some good friends?" her dad asked.

"The classes are pretty good. 3 of them are survey courses-big lectures with TAs doing most of the teaching, but the content is OK. It's probably the same at any big school. My roomy is nice-we get along OK, but I was a hermit until I quit the team, either hitting the pool or hitting the books. I didn't really click with the team. I mean, they weren't antagonistic or anything but I didn't get close to anyone. We were all in the same boat-it's hard to socialize while you're swimming 5 or 10 miles a day, and there wasn't much time left after that. We had the bus trips for away meets, but even those weren't much of a deal. I always had my nose in a book. It's actually better now-there's a girl in the one challenging class I've got who seems about at my level. We study together pretty regularly, and find things to do on weekends. She's in a sorority and wants me to rush next semester, but I'm not sure about that, even if I don't transfer."

The conversation between Dene and her folks took up most of the rest of dinner. I was surprised she hadn't tipped me off, and a little irritated, but I kept my mouth shut.

After dinner, Dad put his arm around my shoulders and asked: "So how are things going for you, Kitten? We were a little surprised Dene was having a rough go. Are you OK?"

"It's kind of the other way around for me, Dad. I'm still bored stiff in all but one of my classes. I pulled a 4.0 at mid-terms, and unless Calculus blows up, I should still have that locked in for the semester. I just can't wait to get to Rice. I'm afraid my brain will start to rot if I don't use it more. I'm worried sick about Chad, though. It's going to be hard not to let that distract me. We've got to figure out a date. I don't think it will be before he gets shipped out. Dad, I just don't know what's best."

"Jan was right when she told us to trust you, hon. But don't feel like you're on your own. Use Mom and me to bounce things off of while you think things through. Don't be afraid to use long-distance-there are times when it's worth the expense, and I can probably get an auto-von line at work. You know you're always welcome to move in with us in California, too-they're got some pretty great schools there."

As independent as I thought I was, it felt so good to have Dad's arm around me and to know he was still in my corner. I felt my eyes water up as I hugged him and whispered, "Thanks, Dad."

All eight of us stayed up in the family room until about 11 that night, with conversations that swirled around alternately in small clusters and then with everyone jumping in. It had a very comfortable, safe feeling-maybe more so because we all knew things would never be quite the same.

Dene and I finally fell into bed and I spooned her as we talked softly.

"Dene-what the Hell. Last time we talked, you were going to be a teacher and coach swimming! Where did law school come from? And what's the deal with swim? I had no idea you'd dropped it. You're a damn fish-there's got to be more, isn't there?"

"Yeah. Not sure I want to talk about it."

"Dene-how come? Did you fuck up? You know I don't care. And I think you need to talk. Hon, tell me, OK? Tell your Petey what's going on."

I felt her begin to sob quietly. I kissed her shoulder and drew her closer to me, nestling my cheek next to hers.

"Yeah. I fucked up. With the coach. I feel like I've been cheating on you."

"Holy Crap, Dene! I thought we were past that! You get to do whoever you want! You didn't abandon me. I know you won't ever abandon me, and if you entertain yourself with other lovers while we're apart, it's OK! For God's sake, just look whose arms are you in this minute! And whose pussy were you in the last two nights! You didn't cheat on me, so just cut that crap out. And tell me every lurid detail!"

"You sure?"

"I'm abso-fucking-positive."

"I still feel guilty, but thanks."

"So what happened?"

"Well, the coach called me into her office the first week. She said she always wanted to get to know her girls individually and invited me to her house for dinner. She said it would be a small group of us, but when I got there, it was just me. She was wearing a thin shift, and I could see she was braless. She's built kind of like you, by the way, and I thought: "No big deal-her house, her option." She gave me some wine, and then some more, and then she served a really great linguine dish with these huge shrimp. It felt weird at first, like I was on trial or something. I really worked at not dripping linguine down my blouse or sounding stupid. But between the wine and talking about things to do in Bloomington, and what life had been like in Corpus, she really put me at ease. Then she took me outside to show me her hot tub. It was this big wooden vat on her patio. She had a fence and tall landscaping all the way around the yard, so it was really private. She asked if I'd like to sit in it a while. She offered to loan me a suit if I wanted, but said that she just always skinny dipped and whoosh! She pulled the damned shift over her head! My jaw dropped. Partly because she just stripped in front of me like it wasn't a deal at all, and partially because she had a treasure trail! Not as thick as mine, but there it was."

"It would take a lot to equal this," I said, reaching down to stroke her furry belly. "So, did you? Strip off, I mean?"

"Yeah. I was in full battle gear-blouse, bra, skirt, pantyhose-so I didn't just go 'whoosh, naked' but I got there. She widened her eyes and said I was "an absolutely stunning young woman" and was glad I was comfortable with nudity. I wasn't-comfortable, I mean-but I tried the best smile I could. Seemed to me I WAS on trial now, and it had nothing to do with swimming. But she was pretty hot, and I was a little drunk. I was getting turned on, too, and I'd never been in a hot tub. Before we went to the tub, I got more assertive. I closed the distance between us and gave her the line from The Graduate: "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me."

"My God, Dene, was Mrs. Robinson really her name?"

"Nah-but the shoe fit. She said "Well, what do you think?" I cupped one of her tits, rolled her nipple in my fingers, and said: 'I'm pretty sure you are.' She said: "You may be onto something there." She hugged me in close, slid her hands down to my ass and kissed me. She had an enormously long tongue-when she slid it in my mouth I thought 'now there's something that needs to get up my pussy.' We stood there making out for a while-she'd play with my tits, I'd finger her pussy, we'd do some little neck sucks and ear nibbling. Then she said "Shall we?" motioning to the hot tub, and we got in. Gotta tell you Kath, hot tubs are great! She held me in her lap, played with my tits, stroked my bush, fingered my pussy-but it was all slow and gentle. After about 15 minutes, I was limp as a wet noodle! I was surprised how much effort it took to climb out of the tub. We headed to the bedroom and got down to more serious sex. She asked if I liked "devices" or just wanted to play naturally. We went natural. That tongue! Frenching with her was almost like sucking a really agile dick! Honest, she could reach the back of my throat! Her fingers really knew their way around a clit, too. She kept me hovering right on the edge of cumming forever. It was weird when I went down on her. I kept pretending I was you going down on me! You know I've never thought my bush was very sexy-all coarse and thick, and if it wasn't for you, I'd keep it bald above my bikini line. I still like yours best-soft and delicate, tres feminine. But anyway, I ate her out for a long time and got her off probably 4 or 5 times that first night. And then, goddamit, she fell asleep! I was lying there in her bed, so horny I could almost cum without even being touched, and she rolls over and goes to sleep! I figured if she offered "devices," they'd probably be close to the bed, so I went exploring. Found a vibrator-about the size of yours-and got myself off with it. Then, what? Do I spend the night with her? Do I get dressed and bug out? Busses wouldn't still be running and it was a long walk back to the dorm. I didn't have any idea what a cab would cost and I didn't have much cash, so I stayed. Practice was at 5 the next morning, and I figured she'd give me a ride in."

"Well, she gave me a ride, but the mood was WAY different in the light of day. She would hardly look at me. She gave me a bitchy stare when she saw I'd used her vibe. She dropped me at my dorm so we wouldn't be seen arriving together at the pool, and when I got there, late, of course, she bitched me out in front of the team and gave me extra laps. It was pretty confusing and I was late for class because of the extra laps. When we finished evening practice that day, I went in her office and closed the door. I asked why she was mad at me. She slumped, and said she wasn't really mad, but that she always felt guilty after having sex with a girl. She said she had some baggage from growing up in a Pentecostal church, but couldn't seem to stay away from girl-girl sex. I told her I was way past feeling guilty about liking girls and that if she wanted to continue I thought she was a good lover and ought to keep on doing what gave her pleasure. I mean, it just seemed silly now that women would feel guilty, but I remember how we felt when we started out."

"That was a Friday, and our first meet was still two weeks off. She invited me back to her house again for the weekend. THAT was a weekend to remember, I'll tell ya'! Friday night was a repeat of Thursday-wine, nice dinner, making out, hot tub then eating her out for a half hour. And dammit, she went to sleep AGAIN! That was kind of a pisser. I went for the vibe, but she'd moved it. Bitch. I was a woman on a mission! I went around all her bedroom drawers, then into the closet. Paydirt! There was a long, flat box at the back of the closet and when I reached in, I pulled out a different little vibe, smaller than the first one. I got myself off twice with it, and got the sheets good and damp with my pussy juice. I put the vibe back this time so at least she wouldn't have that to get bitchy about if the guilt hit her again the next morning."

"I was up before she was Saturday morning and showered while she still sawed logs. I hunted around in the kitchen and started the coffee. The place was kind of a mess in the daylight, so I started straightening and dusting. She stumbled in about 7 (that's a very late morning by swim team standards) and went for the coffee without speaking. I joined her with the dust rag over my shoulder and asked how the guilt was this morning. I tried to make it sound genuinely sympathetic. She clouded up in a frown for a moment, but seemed to relax. 'Thanks for making the coffee' she said, and went into the living room. She didn't seem to notice my cleaning. I let her sip her coffee until it was gone and got her a fresh cup. Finally I said: 'Listen, if this is going to be too awkward, don't feel like you have to let me stay all weekend.' "

"Nope!" she said. "I had a great time last night, and I'm determined not to feel guilty about it. You stay. You administer cunnilingus better than anyone I've ever been with." Dene tried to use some kind of Yankee accent for the coach.

"HA! 'Administer Cunnilingus'?!? Dene, she actually said that?""

"Thought you'd get a kick out of that. Yep-her exact words. And in all the other times we were together, she never said 'pussy' 'cunt' 'tits' 'asshole' 'eat me' 'give head' and especially not 'fuck.' She really was wound around the axle about sex."

Valendon
Valendon
173 Followers