Beebe and Petey Ch. 09: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dried off, walked across the hall to my room without even bothering to dress and fell immediately into "position 1." For us, of course, "1st position" was with mouths planted firmly in each other's crotches! It didn't take Chad long to explode. I wasn't about subtlety-I sucked that cock with verve and confidence, stroking it with my hand as my mouth pulled it in and out and squeezing his balls with my other hand. I didn't bother waiting to catch up with him this time-I wanted a mouthful of cum right damn NOW! It had been a week-he had plenty for me, and made that low, guttural groan as the shot blasted down my throat. He was plenty loud enough that Jan and Tony had to have heard-but who the hell cared? I let him rest for a few minutes and pulled his head back into my pussy. He returned my vigorous efforts! Straight to my clit with his lips and tongue, one hand under my ass lifting me into his face and two fingers working my pussy. I didn't last long either, ending with a series high squeals and Chad's head clamped between my thighs.

"MffPedeee-by head!" Chad complained, his words muffled by my pussy.

"Oops. Sorry."

We lay panting for a while before renewing our efforts. It was a night worth waiting for!

So was the next one.

And the next one.

And-well, you know.

Before we knew it, Thursday the 9th came, and we were down to our last night. This final night had a different feel to it. We had another wonderful dinner (thanks, Chef Tony) talked until about 10 with Jan and Tony, then went back to our room and just held each other. We kissed occasionally, cried some (well, I cried) and drifted off in each other's arms.

Chad had been diligent with his language work under Eddie's guidance. Eddie just shook his head in amazement at the progress. He didn't think Chad would pass as a native speaker for very long-he wouldn't have the background of someone who grew up in Vietnam. But he could translate on the fly and was picking up a lot of nuances from inflection and cadence. Eddie couldn't believe the Army was just ignoring that.

I saw Chad to the bus station early on the morning of Dec 10th, kissed him goodbye one more time, then sat on a bench and bawled my eyes out.

Friday Evening, December 10th: The Phone Call

"Yes-I'll accept charges"

"Kath?"

"Yeah-Chad? You get there OK?"

"I'm here, but turns out I'm not supposed to be."

"What?!?"

"They didn't have me on the roster. I showed 'em my orders and then sat in the HQ building most of the afternoon. Turns out I'm supposed to be at Ft Huachuca, where ever the Hell that is."

"Did they tell you why?"

"They just said my orders had been changed. They called back to Bliss-my LT was TDY someplace, but somebody finally found he'd changed my orders. I guess they got mailed to the Corpus address. They're probably getting forwarded to Mom and Dad in St. Ann, or maybe getting returned to sender."

"What's at Ft-what did you say it was?"

"Huachuca. Don't know, but I'll get there quick. They've got me on a MATS flight out of Polk tomorrow morning at 0530. Evidently there's an airstrip on the base there. I don't even know what STATE it's in. Could be Mexico, for all I know."

"Hang on. TONY? You know anything about some Army Fort called Whatchyuka? Hold on Chad, Tony knows something."

"Chad? It's Tony. Was Kath trying to say Ft. Huachuca?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"I'm pretty sure it's some kind of spook base, buddy. I gotta think it's your bad-ass language skills finally getting some attention. They got a long fuckin' runway there too."

"That's what's on my mind too, but nobody's saying a thing here. Where the fuck is it, Tony?"

"Arizona, man, but not by much. It's due southwest of Tucson, almost all the way to Mexico."

"Well, fuck. Could be worse places to winter, I guess. Will they let you fly the -210 in there?"

"I don't know, man. I'll check."

"Let me talk to Kath again."

"Good luck, man."

"Chad? I was listening to Tony's end. Do you think this is good news?"

"I think my AIT may be a different kind of hard than I would have had at Polk. I don't know what to think about good vs: bad news. But listen, we never came up with a code, and we should have. So I've been thinking. If I write you a letter and start it out with your real name, Dear Kathy, then everything in the letter is real. If I start it out Dear Petey, then some of it is BS. Real name, real facts; fake name, fake facts. If I want to really reverse the meaning of something, I'll add "for sure". So if I start Dear Petey, and say "for sure the LT is a great guy" he's really an asshole. OK? We can't get carried away with detail that way, but it's something. Same thing if I phone."

"OK-sounds easy enough. Where are you now? Are you sure your phone isn't monitored?"

"I'm in town. They said that since I wasn't officially assigned to them I could stay off base. I've gotta get back in at 4 AM, though, so I'm going to hit the rack pretty soon."

"Ok-love you bunches. Be careful. Call me when you can."

"Love you too. I'll do my best."

EPILOGUE

Huachuca was indeed a language/spook "finishing school." And unlike Polk, Chad got no leave, even on weekends, and that wasn't even the worst. The worst was, he got shipped out without notice, without getting leave and wasn't permitted to call me. They allowed him to write an open letter to me that got mailed after he'd left the country.

"Dear Petey,

I'll be gone for a while, but for sure only a month or so. I wish I could tell you about it. I will, as soon as I can. Listen, Petey, for sure I'm OK with this. I'll get back soon so we can get married like we planned. Love Chad"

We didn't get married. We never got a chance. I got several more "Dear Petey" letters from Saigon, and they all said "for sure" he was in Saigon and safe from the heavy action. Then the letters stopped. My folks, Chad's folks, all of their contacts in the Army, everyone tried to find out what happened, but Chad's assignments had been classified.

Finally, his folks got notice that he was listed as MIA.

My senior year at Rice, I ran into Dave-remember him from the Beach Patrol? I'll skip the romance and adventures—Dave and I got married after I graduated and moved to LA for grad school. I still ached for Chad, and like his parents, was torn by the uncertainty that he might still be alive. But the US had withdrawn, North Vietnam had swept in and taken over the South. It had been 3 years, and in my heart I thought Chad had been killed.

Only he hadn't been killed. 5 years later, he knocked on our door in San Diego. I almost didn't recognize him. He was leaning heavily on a cane and seemed to have aged 20 years. I was speechless, then elated, then a sobbing mess.

By that time, Dave and I already had our first child. I can't say I loved Dave with the intensity that I had loved Chad, but he was a good man, and we were happy. Chad assured me over and over that he understood, and was glad I had moved on. He already knew I was married—he'd been back in the states for a month and had been in touch with his parents and Dene. He apologized for swearing them to secrecy. He'd been in Walter Reed until 2 days ago, and had to go back the next week for more rehab. He had to see me, he said, even though he had no illusions about displacing Dave and picking up where we left off. He just wanted me to know he was alive, and that he was glad I found someone, and glad it was Dave.

We visited all afternoon, had dinner with Dave, and because he insisted over and over, drove him to the airport to begin his trip to his parents' house in St. Louis. After a flood of tears, I kissed Chad goodbye again.

We didn't end things there. In broad strokes:

Chad married too, about 5 years after he got back, and began a lovely family;

Dave was killed by a drunk driver just after our 10th anniversary;

Chad and Dene were my rocks for a couple of years, visiting often as I worked through the grief, changed jobs and relocated to Illinois. When my libido returned I resumed my lovemaking with each of them;

Dene did transfer to Mizzou, enrolled in Naval ROTC, took the Marine option and let them pick up the tab for both her undergrad and her law degree;

I remarried-Dick. He was good for me, good for the kids, and life became tolerable, even pleasant.

Dick had been in the lifestyle before he met me, quit when I wasn't comfortable with it, but brought me back into it for the last 5 years of our marriage;

Chad died early last year. Melanoma. It was already stage 4 by the time they discovered it, and it took him within a month of the diagnosis. This series has been a way of working through my grief over his death. It's helped.

Thanks for reading. I may write more about the adventures the 3 of us enjoyed as adults, but this seems like a good place to end the series.

Val (aka Kathy/Petey)