All Comments on 'Behind the Mahogany Desk'

by I_Shadow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
usemeasuwantusemeasuwantalmost 16 years ago
Fabulously sensual reading

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica. You should be publishing material like that. On reading, it was as if I was in the room, experiencing the same pleasures as he.

SquiresBoySquiresBoyalmost 16 years ago
Amazingly well-done

Sensual, gorgeous... you took the time to establish characters and a world. If only everyone took as much time focusing on the story as they did on the sex, this site would be a much better place to play. Speaking of the sex, it worked very well. Maybe because of how well everything else around it was built. You did a fantastic job, and hit quite a few of my kinks (powerful women, a woman in a suit, feet and legs...) so bonus points there. Five star, without a doubt.

Twilight08Twilight08almost 16 years ago
THIS IS THE BEST !!!

I firmly agree with all the other comments, you really have an exceptional gift!! If you were to publish your work I would purchase every book.. I absolutely loved this story,you paced it well, d environment was breathtaking, your characters amazing , your style perfect, I'd definitely add you to my favorites, PLZ MAINTAIN THIS STANDARD THROUGHOUT !

Twilight08Twilight08almost 16 years ago
....OOPS...LOVED IT

I WAS SO ESTATIC 2 LEAVE MY COMMENT I 4 GOT TO RATE MY PREVIOUS SUBMISSION, SO SORRY ALL THE BEST , KEEP THEM COMING YR NOT ALLOWED 2 GET WRITERS BLOCK ,LOL.

submisive_slut_wifesubmisive_slut_wifealmost 16 years ago
god im wet

reading this story made me cum so hard. give us more

MysticalvixxxenMysticalvixxxenalmost 13 years ago
Exceptional

Beautifully written... well done.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Superb, simply superb. This was a wonderfully written and deliciously sexy romp that left me cheering. They're soul mates without a doubt and good for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous