Behind the Mahogany Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

Running his hands from her waist over her hips and along the outsides of her thighs, he slowly knelt in front of her, caressing each ankle as he nudged her legs further apart, each foot at the sides of the large window. Glancing up he watched her expression, her eyes closed feeling his hands traveling up along the inside of her legs to the top of each stocking before he slowly stood in front of her again.

Taking her hands he lifted her arms while he placed small kissed along the lace panel of the chemise, her hands coming to rest of the edges of the window frame as far above her head as she was able to reach.

Mikhaila bit her lip to keep from making a sound when she'd felt the sharp cold of the glass against her back and ass and his mouth burned the exposed flesh of her chest with his kisses, her body spread eagle in the window for the world to see if they chose to look. Feeling his hesitation she opened her eyes meeting his, knowing he wanted her to watch him, to not only feel but see what he intended to do to her.

Caleb hooked his fingers under the edge of the sheer lace panel, watching her eyes closely as he tightened his hold twisting his wrists shredding the lace down the middle. Tracing his finger down the silken flesh of her stomach he hadn't pulled it aside yet, exposing the firm breast begging for his caress. Watching his fingers move further down her body, circling her belly button before slipping down to the very top edge of her satin panties, he felt her hips shift slightly as if to push the satin heat into the palm of his hand, her action made him chuckle.

Resting his palms on her hip bones for a second, he hesitated before moving them upward over her stomach, parting the shredded fabric covering her body. His fingers caressed her ribs as they moved closer to the swell of her breasts, looking up meeting her eyes as he gently stroked the firm swells. Seeing her eyes darkening at his touch he twisted his wrists brushing the fabric open exposing the hard nipples and firm breasts to his touch. Cupping each in his hands his thumb stroking in semi circles moving closer to the marble hard nipples he felt her leaning into his hands. Pushing her gently back against the chilled glass he chuckled at her low groan when his thumbs finally circled her nipples in tightening circles driving her crazy.

Feeling his fingers pinching each nipple she groaned, meeting his eyes she smiled. Dropping one hand from the window sill above her head to his shoulder, she laughed at his expression before she pulled him closer until she could feel his breath against her nipple. Moving her hand to the back of his neck she heard his growl just before his mouth surrounded the hardened peak.

Closing his lips around her nipple, his teeth raking over it, he lifted one hand taking hers from his neck, placing it above her head again holding it there as he tugged on her nipple sharply before moving to slowly torture the other nipple. Lifting his head he smiled at her watching her as he slid his right hand along her hour glass waist, then circling her firm breast before moving up to her shoulder, tracing the fine bones along the collar bone and up along her throat making her head fall back against the glass.

Mikhaila sighed, closing her eyes thinking about nothing but his touch, knowing his eyes followed the same path. She growled when she opened her eyes meeting his, his hand at the back of her neck pulling her lips down to meet his in a hungry kiss. She bite his lip tugging at it realizing he wasn't willing to release her hand so she could bury it in his hair keeping his mouth pinned to hers. Hearing his chuckle she gasped finding her head pulled back by her hair now wrapped around his wrist, pulling her mouth from his he bit along her exposed throat.

Caleb knew he'd explode if he didn't taste this creature standing spread eagle against the rain splattered glass soon. His cock begged to be released from the confines of his slacks, but he ignored it wanting to feast and please her before all else. Knowing how long it'd been since he had buried his cock into a hot willing body he knew he wouldn't be able to enjoy her as he wanted. Releasing her hand he smiled against her throat feeling her grip the window edge even when his hand moved away.

Dropping his hands to her waist he slid both behind her to her lower back, threading his fingers deep into her hair before moving them down to the satin covered ass pressed so temptingly against the glass. His mouth moved from one nipple to the other feeling her squirm beneath his hands, the muscles tightening across her ass when he slid his fingers down under each check, cupping them as he pulled them apart gently, knowing the satin fabric was tightening over her mound, slipping deeper into the delicate folds along her pussy.

She fought the urge to drop both hands and pull him against her tightly feeling his hands cupping her ass, teasing the tops of her thighs with her hair since her head was pulled back making it reach that low. She lifted her head when his hands slipped out of her hair, the back of his fingers stroking down the outsides of her thighs to her knees and then back up slowly. Leaning back against the glass she watched him, his eyes moving over her body from head to toe leaving a heated trail as they went.

Caleb slipped his fingers along the lower edge of her panties spreading his fingers out over her hips, his thumbs sliding over the satin front resting directly above her clit while his eyes meet hers. Feeling the side seam against his fingers, he watched her closely as he moved his hand to it, pulling the stitching apart the sound of the popping threads the only sound other than their breathing and the muffled sound of a passing car on the streets below.

Seeing her breasts rising faster as the fabric gave way and fell open along her left hip, the only thing keeping it in place was the right and her ass pressed to the glass. Glancing down he noticed someone standing in the shadows across the street, from the clothing he knew it was the doorman of the hotel across from them.

Pleased someone had taken the time to look up and see the beautiful woman spread eagle in the window, he chuckled softly. "What would you say if I told you someone's watching you right now?" he asked pulling her slightly forward, allowing the torn fabric to fall exposing the firm curve of her ass cheek. The reflection in the glass gave him a perfect view as his hand covered the tight flesh pulling her against him, his eyes still watching the man below as he felt her breasts pressing into his chest. Moving his hand, he pushed the fabric to the side allowing it to slowly fall along her right hip.

She fought the urge to move from the window the natural instinct of covering herself knowing someone was watching such a intimate moment in her life, but feeling his hands uncovering her she knew how much he relished the thought of someone watching yet knowing they couldn't touch.

She groaned when his hand slipped under the curve of her ass, his fingers brushing dangerously closely to the swollen flesh between her thighs. It was torture to have his caress so close yet so far all at the same time. She wanted to move her hips pushing herself back against his fingers but knew by his smile he knew exactly what he was doing to her.

Stepping back, he leaned her back against the glass, his eyes following his hand down along the bare hip to her thigh. Kneeling, his hands ran the length of both legs from her hips to her ankles before moving back up again, brushing over the front of her leg from time to time to tease along the tender flesh of her inner thigh. Hooking his fingers in the elastic of her panties he tugged the un-torn side slowly down over her hip ever so slowly, exposing the shaved perfection nestled between her legs before him. Pulling the panties to her knee he dropped them allowing them to fall around her ankle, his hands caressing the inside of her knees before moving up quickly spreading her legs gently before leaning in placing a gentle kiss on each hip bone and finally one right below her belly button.

Mikhaila almost screamed feeling his lips against her burning skin, wanting to shift her body so his lips were so softly kissing and caressing her clit, not just her hip bones. Looking down she meet his eyes as he spread his fingers around her inner thighs opening her, she groaned as he leaned forward only his lips kissed her thigh before nipping gently making her squeal softly. Her eyes closed feeling the butterfly touch of his index finger tracing the crease of her pussy lips, twisting slightly opening the swollen skin to allow the moisture to slide out along both her pussy lips and his finger tip.

Caleb fought hard to calm his pulse thinking of nothing more than driving his cock deep into her slick pussy and exploding filling her with all the cum churning in his balls and along his hard cock. Leaning back he looked up at her waiting until she opened her eyes to meet his. Watching her face closely he pushed his finger forward spreading the lips of her pussy, his finger tip feeling the burning heat before pushing deeper, seeing the silent moan on her lips as he embedded first one finger and then slowly added a second inside her tight wet pinkness. His other hand dropped to his slacks, opening them easing the ache in his confined cock, pushing them open he felt the wetness surround the swollen head while his fingers set a steady rhythm stroking deeper into her.

She licked her lips seeing his cock come into view, wanting to push him back and take him deep into her mouth teasing him as he'd been doing to her unmercifully, then straddling him and burying the entire swollen shaft deep inside her pussy. Shifting her weight she moved her left leg, placing it over the edge of his shoulder pulling his body closer to her, closing her eyes when she felt his breath on her clit.

Her hands gripped the window edge tightly feeling his tongue flick quickly over her swollen clit, his finger pushing deeper as his lips sucked her clit into is mouth his tongue dancing over it in a rapid pace.

He chuckled against her pussy when he'd felt her hand drop, holding him tighter against her grinding hips, thrusting his fingers faster and harder into her teeth and lips tugged her clit into his mouth tasting her sweetness on is tongue. Pulling his fingers slowly from her he spread the lips of her pussy, pushing his tongue into the tight wetness, lapping up the slick juices covering her lips. Sucking her clit into his mouth again, his thumb pushing into her while his hand cupped her ass, his fingers brushing over her tiny asshole as he pulled her tighter against his mouth.

Her legs began to tremble feeling the orgasm building deep inside her, his thumb wiggled with each thrust into her, his fingers caressing her sensitive ass and his mouth tugging at her clit with his lips. She knew he sensed it building when his pace increased, sucking her clit harder and faster. Gasping she felt the explosion in her body, the rush of juices pouring from her open pussy into his waiting mouth and covering his thrusting hand. The muscles in her pussy clamping down on his thrusting thumb tightly holding him securely deep inside.

Caleb pulled his thumb from her pussy replacing it with his mouth, thrusting his tongue deep into her sucking all the wetness from her. His cock twitched violently wanting its own release as he tasted her and thought of driving deep inside her until his balls rested against the tiny bud of her ass. He slowed his motions as he felt her trembling subside, placing a gentle kiss on her now super sensitive clit making her jerk and giggle he leaned back looking at the expression on her face, one of satisfaction but also one of determination, he grinned.

She watched him stand up, his cock standing at attention from the opening of his slacks. The head so swollen it was a deep purple color, the slick wetness seeping down the shaft soaking into the fabric of his slacks. Taking his hand she stepped down from the window sill, laughing when he pushed her back so her bare ass was still against the glass.

Looking over her shoulder to the street she remembered him saying someone was watching, there in the shadows was the doorman from the hotel, his hand rubbing the front of his pants while he watched them.

Turning back she smiled seeing he'd turned one of the chairs and was leaning on the back of it. Reaching for him she pushed the slacks from his hips allowing them to fall at his feet, grinning she pushed him back onto the chair. Running her hand along the inside of his thighs she spread his legs, his cock standing at attention in front of her, his tight balls resting on the edge of the chair back. Looking up to meet his eyes she smiled as she leaned back, her ass pressed fully against the window her legs spreading wide offering a open view of her pussy to the man below before leaning forward her hand reaching to caress his cock.

"I'd hate to be the one to spoil his view after all this time." She said her breath brushing his cock, her tongue darting out circling the swollen head suddenly.

"Oh it would be a shame to deny him," he agreed through clenched teeth feeling her mouth surrounding the head of his throbbing cock.

She giggled deep in her throat when she felt the violent twitching as his cock slid into her hot mouth, his hands gripping the chair back in a death grip when the vibrations from her mouth shot through his body. Placing her hands on his thighs, she opened her mouth and in one motion buried his cock to her throat, closing her hot wet mouth around him tightly hearing him groan as his cock threatened to spill the build up of cum into her instantly.

Pulling back she glanced at him, "It's been awhile since this cock's had any relief," she said with a smile stroking her hand along the slick shaft. "I can take care of this," she said at his confirming nod, "It'd be a shame to waste this cum anywhere but in my mouth," she said suddenly sucking it hard and deep back to her throat again, her hand setting pace as she stroked the long hard shaft. Her tongue danced over his length as she sucked him harder and faster trying to pull the cum out of him despite his groan of protest.

Caleb groaned loudly, his hands leaving the chair to bury them in her hair, holding her head as she sucked his cock with a vengeance he'd never known before. Seeing her shifting her ass against the cool window he knew she was rubbing her clit against the hard glass while she chewed and sucked his tortured cock harder.

Moving one hand down her back he leaned forward slightly caressing her ass cheek, pushing his hand down the crack of her ass to tease the tiny bud of her asshole. Pushing his finger tighter against the tiny hole he felt her teeth clamp down gently on the base of his cock the swollen head throbbing at the very back of her throat. Pushing his finger deeper slightly he felt the muscles of her throat clenching around the swollen head pulling the cum along his cock. He groaned, his head falling back as he gave in to her, allowing the built up of cum to erupt into her swallowing throat.

Wiggling her ass back tightly against the probing finger she gasped feeling it push past the tight ring of muscle in her asshole. Swallowing the cum filling her mouth she felt the wetness seeping along her thighs at his touch, wanting the cock in her mouth pushing its way deep and hard into every opening of her body.

Looking over her back, down to the street he saw that the door man now had his cock in his hand stroking it quickly as he continued to watch them, "it seems we still have one cock that needs some relief, should we help him?" he asked with a chuckle when she pushed her ass back against his hand. Standing up he stepped beside her as she pulled the chair closer, propping against it bent over her exposed pussy and ass against the rain covered glass.

She groaned when she felt his hands running along the sides of her ass pulling her open even further, his fingers pushing along the swollen lips of her pussy before thrusting in deep and hard, shocking her at their invasion. Dropping her head to the chair back she closed her eyes giving herself over to his thrusting fingers and the teasing brush over her asshole at the same time.

"He's beating his cock hard and fast, watching me bury my fingers into this tight pussy of yours." he said softly, "I'm sure he can see the wetness you've got dripping down the glass making it a creamy slickness as the juices poured from your hole," he explained, his thumb brushing over her clit making her jump and push back even tighter against his hands.

"You know if he was here and not below on the street, we could fuck you completely," he said pushing his slick finger into the tiny asshole again, matching the thrusting pace of his fingers deep in her pussy as she ground her clit against his caressing thumb, "One hard cock could be buried to the hilt in the wet pinkness of your pussy while the other pushed its way into this tiny tight hole of your ass filling you to the limit with cock before pumping you full of two loads of cum." He said watching the doorman shoot his load of hot stick cum onto the rain covered sidewalk, and feeling her shutter, slamming herself back against his fingers feeling the muscles clenching tightly as her pussy exploded again.

She pushed her self up from the chair when his fingers slipped from her, "I must say I never knew the power of suggestion the corporate type had until now," she chuckled when he wrapped his arm around her tightly pulling her body against his kissing her deeply, his semi hard cock nestled between them

Caleb smiled against her lips nipping them with his teeth, "Oh you're just beginning to learn I'm sure these next few weeks will be interesting for each of us." He assured her.

Taking her hand he pulled her toward her desk. Reaching for the remote to her monitor and the large monitor mounted on the wall they used for large video conferences he turned both on. Clicking a few buttons on the keyboard she watched as he pulled up the video program they used. He took the camera from the desk, moving it to the shelves directly beside her desk. Glancing at her he grinned when she watched silently. Adjusting the focus he laughed as she gasped seeing the two of them come into view on both the desk monitor and the large video screen. Moving back to her desk he pushed the menus off on the floor and moved the few remaining items other than the monitor to the shelf.

Mikhaila almost laughed when he pulled her leather chair up to the desk and sat down. Grabbing her wrist he pulled her in front of his, her ass leaning against the edge of her desk. Looking down at him she felt almost like a naughty girl caught in some lewd act and she was about to get punished for it. There she stood naked except for the shredded fabric of the lace chemise and the thigh high stockings encasing her long legs, he sat naked, his cock now fully at attention in her executives chair.

He pushed her hips back until she had to lift her ass slightly to be seated on the edge of the desk while he grinned at her wickedly. Lifting her hips in his hands he moved her back away from the edge, her feet automatically coming to rest on the seat of the chair along his thighs. His hands moved over her stomach then up to circle each breast, tweaking the nipples sharply making her gasp at the contact before he reached to adjust the camera off to their side.

Her eyes moved to the large monitor seeing her body leaned back on the desk her legs spread wide while he touched her breasts and stroked her stomach moving ever lower toward her open and exposed pussy. She bit her lip when he zoomed in on them, her pussy and his stroking hand filling the screen. She shuttered feeling his fingers flick over her clit just as she saw the recording message flash along the bottom of the screen. Meeting his eyes she returned his wicked smile before he lowered his head placing a deeply intimate kiss on her pussy lips caressing them as he would've her mouth, his tongue thrusting in to taste her only without her tongue there to return the caress.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers