Behind the Mahogany Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him opening her further, the shining pinkness in clear view as his finger teased the slick opening pushing in quickly only to pull out and smooth the wetness over her clit and down along her ass. A groan escaped her when he leaned down pushing his tongue into her, thrusting faster as he pushed harder against her fucking her long and steady with his mouth, his hands moving under her to lift and cradle her ass. Her head fell back feeling the trembling in her legs knowing if he kept this up she'd be cumming again, filling his sucking mouth with wet slickness.

Pulling back when he felt the trembling in her legs start, he smiled at her when she opened her eyes meeting his. Pushing the chair back he stood up, his cock brushing against the swollen flesh between her wide spread legs as he did. Sliding his hands from beneath her ass, moving them along her legs he pushed them open further. Leaning forward capturing his throbbing hardness against the burning heat of her open slick pussy. Leaning back slightly he shifted his hips allowing only the crown of his cock to rest directly against the tight pink opening. His eyes watched hers before moving to the large monitor on the wall, pushing forward slightly he watched her face as the swollen head slipped into the tight ring of muscle of her pussy. Stopping there he felt the heat of her making his cock twitch with the need to slam it self deep into her.

Feeling the thickness of his cock stretching her open and seeing it all at the same time she almost begged for him to drive his cock into her, but she knew he was waiting for her to accommodate his size before doing so. Glancing at him she met his eyes for a second before he moved forward, pushing more of his cock into her tight pussy, his hands spreading her to the fullest as he pulled back slowly and with each movement pushed ever deeper. Closing her eyes she let her head fall back feeling the thick long cock filling and stretching her open for his coming assault.

"Open your eyes Mikhaila, watch me fuck you," he said softly through clenched teeth battling the need to drive hard into her in one deep stroke, "Watch how your pussy opens up and takes my cock, watch it and see it as you feel it."

She opened her eyes and held his gaze for a minute before looking toward the large monitor. She watched his cock pulling back leaving only the swollen head inside her, the shaft shiny and slick with her wetness before he shifted slightly and in one motion drove his cock to the bottom impaling her totally with his shaft. She gasped loudly feeling as if she'd been struck with lightning, the combination of feeling and seeing almost overwhelming. The smooth shaved slickness of her pussy lips were spread wide, the tight opening of her pussy filled with hard demanding cock as the lips stretched and clenched around it pushing in as he thrust deeper before pulling out to expose the pinkness, only leaving the swollen crown buried inside her.

Moving his hands from her thighs, he braced his hands on the edge of the desk rocking her back slightly, her legs falling over his forearms keeping her spread wide open for his slamming thrusts, his cock coming to rest at her womb with each forward motion. Looking toward the monitor on the desk he watched while she did on the big screen as he pounded into her pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Pulling back and holding still for a moment they could both see the throbbing veins along the shaft of his cock as he fought to keep himself from pumping her full of his second load.

Seeing him straining for control and feeling the raging fire building in her pussy, she laid completely back on the desk, slipping her hands down her stomach until they rested directly above her clit. Moving her eyes to meet his she slipped her fingers down watching as his eyes dropped following her movements. Her fingers brushed the sides of his cock, stroking him as he slammed it harder and deeper into her pushing her toward the edge. Opening her fingers she ran her index finger over her clit gasping at the contact, feeling his cock swell enormously as he watched her hands.

Rubbing her clit faster she groaned loudly feeling the rush of wetness covering them both, his cock pushing it from her with each stroke. The muscles of her pussy clenching around him while she looked toward the screen seeing hi pulling his cock from her, the head buried against the opening of her pussy, thick cum pulsing from him.

Wrapping her legs around him she pulled his hips toward her sharply, driving his pulsing cock into her, groaning when he exploded covering her pussy with the hot sticky fluid before emptying himself deep inside her.

He saw her smile, the last pulses of cum being poured into her body from his twitching cock. Pulling back she slipped her fingers down capturing the thick cum that escaped her, slipping out and along the crack of her ass to puddle on the desk top below her. Scooping it on to her fingers she raised them to her mouth licking each with relish, "And to think I was dreading a visit from corporate" she sighed.

Looking at the clock she noticed it was now a couple hours after midnight. "What would you think about staying in the corporate apartment upstairs instead of a hotel? I have no doubt that we're going to be working closely together?" She said against his mouth when pulled her up for a deep kiss.

"I think you've read my mind, since I've have no intention of allowing you to put clothes back on this beautiful body until time for you to walk back in the office with those chop sticks in your hair," he laughed pulling her legs around his waist, stepping away from the desk holding her tightly, "I've been looking for a location for my new office I might just find that Chicago and all it offers to hard to resist. I think we also have a few more things I'd like to try on this desk of yours so we have some private viewing material," he said with a chuckle before capturing her mouth beneath his.