All Comments on 'Being a Good Bitch'

by Oddball17

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Use of English needs to reach a certain level

I know some do not care at all, but many of us are put off when a story becomes difficult to read. I found the scenario exciting, but was disappointed by the poor use of language and punctuation. I did try to enjoy the story, but really was unable to.

In another vein, I was instantly put off by use of the word 'vadge'. That does not belong in anything remotely erotic in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
weak ending

I liked it, the only thing is it wasn't long enough and the ending was weak. It's always good to have a strong ending, an opening for a higher level of what you left off with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First - get an editor

I hate playing Grammar Police but this was so badly written that it was difficult to finish. Second, the good thing about her is that she isn't his wife so it makes it easy to dump the sadistic, manipulative bitch. You never gave any reason why he would accept her torturing him. Beyond that, this was simply stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOddball17@Oddball17
8 Followers
29, Bi-curious. I enjoy being girlie, and feminisation/sleepover fantasies prior to love making. I am very giving in bed. Will make your day, but you will have to earn it. Dress me up as you like. But please keep it elegant and feminine.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES