Being a Man for Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"A pillow would be nice. Maybe a blanket."

"No. That's not what I meant."

Henry turned to look at her and she was right there next to him naked with a very confusing expression on her face.

"What did you mean?" Henry asked as he tried not to look at her breasts.

"I think, I need... something."

"What?"

"Something. I can't say."

"Money?"

"No. Something else."

"Amy, you're sort of starting to worry me.... Whoa!"

She came close to him and put her hands into his hair. She looked so strange, like she was in a trance.

"I need something." she said.

"What? Tell me what it is."

"You'll say no."

"Hey, I'm your brother. I'm here for you."

"Do you care about me?"

"Of course I do. Maybe I haven't always acted like it but of course I do."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes. Do you love me?"

"Will you help me with something?"

"I told you, I'm here for you."

"Close your eyes." she said.

This alarmed Henry. He looked around the room and wondered if his sister was going to do some crazy thing. Was there anything she was going to use as a weapon? All the guns were locked up but didn't the army teach soldiers to use all kinds of everyday household items to kill people.

"Trust me." she said.

Henry swallowed and then closed his eyes. As soon as he did he felt her hands touching him. What did this mean? What was she doing? She started to unbutton his shirt and then she got her hands on his body.

"Keep your eyes closed." she said when Henry tried to see what was going on.

Alright, so Henry's naked combat trained sister with something like PTSD was feeling up his body. What should he do? What was she going to do? What exactly was happening here? His dick was getting bigger and stiffer by the second and that wasn't good. How could his sister be giving him a hard on? This was Amy. The bitch Amy. She lived to make him miserable. She enjoyed hurting him. How was he getting an erection while he was even in the same state as her?

Amy started to unbuckle his belt and Henry tried to open his eyes again. She put a hand over his face and with the other continued what she was doing.

"Can I ask a question?" Henry said.

"I love you."

"Ok. Noted. What's this about?"

"I love you."

Henry then felt her mouth touch his chest and he was startled. Now, on the one hand, that felt nice. On the other hand it was super cooties. He felt weirded out by it even though it was sort of pleasant. Henry was becoming aware of her breasts as they intermittently came into contact with him. He remembered what her pussy looked like when she'd first walked into the room naked. Because, after all, she was naked. Why was she acting funny like this?

"Ah... you know... what do you say we... Oh boy."

She had his cock out of his pants. There was no way. There could be no way she was going to do what some might think she was going to do. No. That would be impossible.

Her lips were kissing his upper chest area and then she came to his neck. Her hand was wrapped around his cock. She wasn't stroking him. She was just holding it.

While she still had a hand over his eyes he felt her bring her breasts into contact with his torso. She started to kiss his cheek and then she moved more to the front.

"I love you." she said again.

Henry was going to ask something but then she put her lips to his. Henry jerked back but she held him in place so he couldn't get away.

"I love you so much." she said again and then kissed him again.

Henry started to melt. This was sexual. He'd not had sex is so long. Even being with that girl from the office it had never gotten this close to actually being sex. But he couldn't. This was his sister. There was some rule against it, wasn't there?

Slowly Henry started to let his hands move up and he hugged his sister. He felt the nakedness of her body as his hands touched her back. Her skin felt good. He started to smell something but it wasn't perfume. It was the natural smell of a woman who was turned on. She was turned on.

Henry started to enjoy her kiss. He started to kiss her back. He thought he felt her smile a bit. She kissed him some more but then pulled away.

"We stay together." she said.

Henry started to nod in agreement and then he felt her body get off of him. He opened his eyes just in time to see his sister on her knees in front of him, use two hands to hold his cock in place and she brought her mouth to it.

Ok, so this was a little crazy. She was sucking his dick. His sister was sucking his dick. He hadn't even asked for that. His wife never sucked his dick. That wasn't an exaggeration either. Keiko had literally never sucked his dick even once.

Henry, being as out of practice as he was did not last very long once the blow job began. Before he knew it, he was cumming. His semen rocketed out of his cock and fell back down onto his pants. Crap. Well, now he couldn't wear those again until they were washed.

So it looked like his sister was a little more messed up in the head than Henry had realized. She was going to need help. But Henry was her brother and he was going to help her. He was loyal to family even if they weren't loyal to him.

While he was thinking of that, his sister was busy getting him hard again, which did not take very long.

"So, maybe that's enough for today." he said.

Once she had him erect she started to pull his pants all the way down. Henry thought that was a good sign since they needed to be washed. But really Amy was just getting them out of the way. She climbed on top of his lap and she started aiming his cock for her pussy.

"Amy. Stop. We've already..."

"I love you." she said and then she put a hand over his mouth.

He couldn't let her do this. He still had some cum on his cock. He probably still had some cum in his shaft. She didn't care. She was putting herself onto him and when he tried to get away she forcefully held him in place.

"I love you." she said again.

"Love and sex are not the same thing."

She didn't answer. She was just so happy to get his dick in her. She slowly started to ride him.

Henry had gone from protesting, to being resigned to allow this, to eventually enjoying it. It was sex. People enjoy sex. But this was really testing the whole being there for your sibling thing. She was lucky she was his sister and not his brother.

Her movement became tense and labored. She kissed his neck and all her muscles were flexing and then loosening in some strange pattern.

Now, on the one hand, Henry had just cum very recently so he was lasting a bit longer. On the other hand, it really had been just so long since he'd had sex that after only seven minutes of this he was ready to pop. It was only the slow pace of his sister's humping that was allowing himself to keep his body in check. He couldn't cum inside his sister. It was already bad enough that she'd done this when there was a risk she'd get pregnant. He could not cum inside his sister.

Henry got to the point where he couldn't hold out any longer. He tried to tell his sister to get up. He tried to force her up but she wasn't having it. She put two hands on his throat and forced herself all the way down on him until Henry's cock erupted again with semen.

Henry sat there in disbelief. Had they really done that? Obviously yes since his dick was still in her. Had he really cum in her? Yes, he could feel it.

"Thank you." his sister said.

"What was that about?"

"I needed something. I needed to feel something. I needed a connection. Does that make sense?"

No, to Henry that did not make sense. They were brother and sister. They couldn't go fucking each other. Still, he didn't really know what she'd been through. He hadn't walked in her shoes.

"It's ok." he said. "We're family and we have to stick together."

Amy left to get into her bed. Henry got all of his clothes together and put them in the wash. He was standing there naked while waiting for the machine to finish. Silently his sister, still naked, came and stood next to him and he jumped.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"For what this time?"

"For... fucking you."

"It's ok. You don't have to apologize for that."

"Did you like it?"

"You know I did."

"I'm really happy you let me do that."

"You didn't try to do that with Ron, did you?"

"No. He doesn't make me feel this way."

"And I do?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Why?" Henry asked.

"I don't know. It just is. I can't explain it."

"That's ok. We can figure it out later."

"Do you still want me to go with you?"

Henry paused for a moment but then committed. "Yes. Yes, I do. I think it would be good for you."

She hugged him. "As long as we're together."

The washing was done and he put the clothes in the dryer. He could let that do its thing and then get it out in the morning. He wasn't worried about wrinkles.

His sister wanted him to sleep in her bed. She said it was big enough for both of them and so there was really no reason for him to use the sofa.

Henry was naked, in his sister's bed, with his sister's naked body next to his all night. Was he now in a sexual relationship with her or was that a one time thing? He wasn't going to ask. Maybe it was just one time. Logically, that would be for the best. But as his memory looked back on it, he felt like he didn't want it to be one time. He wanted it to continue.

That was too big a decision to just make while trying to get some sleep. He'd wait until he got her to the city and got her some medical help and then they'd see. Otherwise he was just taking advantage of her.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
1...345678