All Comments on 'Being a Whore for My... Ch. 02'

by Lena_Hornee

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
billinhrbillinhralmost 20 years ago
WOW!!!!

I just read both of your stories and I can't get over how very well written they are and how incredibly erotic they both are. I got hard during the first one and then in the second one when Tad shot his cum all over you for the first time I shot one of the biggest loads of cum I've shot in a long time. Would have loved to have been there with you both so that I could have cleaned you up with my mouth. I can't wait for more submissions from you. Excellent job and keep up the great work.

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
Report it

News at 11 hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'm Addicted

I'm crowning you the best sex writer at Lit. I've never been so turned on by a story. Excellent writing to top it off! Pleeeeeeeeese write here regularly, I'm addicted already and need a fix. (I'll be reading that story over and over until you do!)

wickvawickvaalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Well written and very erotic. I look forward to reading your furture submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One of The best

This was one of the very best stories i have read here. More please!

marty2sonsmarty2sonsalmost 20 years ago
OMFG That was hot!!!!!

That was for fucking hot. Looking forward to a threesome with Wolfe and son. Keep the hard-ons cumming. Very well written, with innocent comments that got hotter and hotter.

Thanks for the hard on, that wont die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!!!

As great as the first one. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Super!!!!

God I love it-what a wonderful slut.

Big_MacBig_Macalmost 20 years ago
Stroke and read

Had to read this story one handed. Was busy caressing the head and stroking my cock. Really getting into this. You have a deliciously perverted mind and you are good company. Excuse me for a minute while I pump a load of Cummmmm...

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Preg Her

Nice beginning, but any woman with such slutty genes has an obligation to humanity to have ans many babies as possible!

ObservantObservantover 19 years ago
Truely erotic

Although unusual, this was truely erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Part 3?

I realize that it's been over a year, but this story needs to be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hard

that was so erotic. my cock is still throbbing after squirting all over my face and lips. more, more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing Sense of the "Feel" of Wickedness

The hottest story I've ever read, the world needs more dirty minds that can write well enough to create the feel of the actual circumstances! I love it when an author builds a story so carefully as you did, creating the sweet nerve-wrenching nasty excitement that really occurs in a real-life situtation where something so taboo is happening. Brilliant. Write more please, please, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Splendid.

Pray imagine applause at this point, for that is what I'm doing. An excellently-written, well put together story, and might I specifically compliment you on your use of pace. Too many incest stories - and erotic stories in general - spend far too little time in building up the sweaty, erotic tension, and simply degenerate into written porn. Yours, however, does not, and is a spectacular work for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nasty

Very hot, very nasty, I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yummy

i must have more of your nasty stories !!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
son in laws big cock

I accidentaly found out my son in law is bigger than that boy . My daughter and son in law were visiting us for the weekend. I thought I was the only one home. I took a shower and just put my robe on. I thought I would clean their badroom they were staying in. I opened the door and my son in law was changing his clothes He was completely naked with a big cock hanging between his legs .It was bigger and fatter soft than my husband is hard Oh my thats big I said without realizing it. He walked towards me . I noticed my robe was open and he could see my naked body. He said you look good too. He kissed me and said I've wanted you since the first time I saw you. I couldn't beleive it. I am 55 years old and a 27 year old wants me. He sucked on my tits and played with my pussy . He took my hand and put it on his cock. I said we can't but didn't stop him when e took me over to the bed and took off my robe. He laid me on the bed.. I looked at his hard boner and saw it was bigger than my 8" dildo and very fat. He crawled between my legs and spread them wide. I kept thinking I can't let him do this to me but I wasn't stopping him either. As soon as he put it in me I knew I was not going to stop him. I wanted it as bad as he did. When he started fucking me I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I told him not to stop it was so good. He fucked mre like a jack rabbit for about fifteen minutes and I couldn"t quit coming. I dont know how he kept up that fast hard pace. Finally he started raming me hard and grunting . Filling me full of his hot thick sperm. Ahhh! I moaned. He laid on me kissing me for a while before pulling out of me He rolled off of me with both of us panting . I said no wonder my daughter wanted you. I asked How big are you? He said almost 11 inches. He got up and got a towell to clean us up with. We lay on the bed for a while not talking before he started sucking my tits again and finger fucking me. I reached out and started stroking him getting him hard. I said do it again and he fucked me again. It was even better the second time altho it made me a little sore.We have fucked a few times over the last 6 years .It's been a while and I want it again.My husband is a fantastic fuck but it is just different with my S O L. I wouldn't want him all the trime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fabulous filth!

This two-part series is so fantastically filthy it's a joy for any would-be or actual motherfuckers and their moms! I can't find words to express how brilliant the phrasing and pace of the stories are. Of course they're written by a lady, since it's always women who have the down and dirtiest minds. They have a wonderful but empty hole between their legs that cries out to be filled by hard cock, very often their own boy's cock. Here the mother aches for her boy Tad's huge stiff prick, the biggest she's ever seen or even heard of. I love how Tad and his mother keep referring to her as "mommy." Yeah, kid, that's your own mommy's wide open twat she's offering to you. Go get it, boy, shove your stiff young monster way up your mommy's twat, pound the shit out of it, till you blow your humungous balls up where your massive doses of boy-cream belong. Your mommy NEEDS what you've got waiting for her in those big balls of yours, your rich creamy sperm. Fuck a baby, fuck twins or triplets up your mommy's cunt with your beautiful monster-prick, you've got the potent young balls to do the job! It's the best thing that can happen to a lusty young motherfucker and his blissfully son-fucked mom. What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolute favorite story.

Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Full moon

Some full moon howling animal farm major fuckup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wife whore

My wife takes her brothers cum all the time she love when I have her ask him over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous