Being a Whore for My... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wolfie quickly interjected, "NO! Tell him you love it and want to keep it with you." I did as Wolfie said. Mmmmmmmm, the great thing about being a slut for Wolfie is obeying. I wouldn't have enjoyed Tad's load nearly so much without being ordered to save it.

"Are you going to keep it mommy?" He asked.

"Yes baby, leave it on me, I want your sweet cum all the time."

Tad smiled gleefully, seeming to like that I wanted his cum. He asked, "All of it?"

In my ear Wolfie told me to say I wanted it every time he needed to unload. I gasped. Wolfie insisted. Degenerate longing for boy cum finally won the contest. I said, "I want you to give me your cum each time you jack off."

Tad's eyes bulged and his jaw dropped. "Mommy, I jack off all day long, do you really want it all?

"Yes baby, I want it, every time." Right then Tad started pulling on his fleshy pole again. I laid down once more and spread my legs, finger fucking my cunt while I watched him go. "C'mon baby, jack it. Squirt your cum on mommy's pussy."

He got on his knees between my legs and pounded his big cock only inches away. I lifted my hips to be nearer, and the motion of Tad's stroking lowered his prick until he grazed the inside of my pussy lips. Oh God, I wanted that thick shaft in me so motherfucking bad. I wanted my cunt stretched by my baby and to be treated like a whore.

I lifted my upper body off the floor, grabbed his cock with both of my hands, and shoved half of it in my pussy before he could react. "Fuck me baby, fuck your mommy."

Like a mindless dog, he started pumping me, fucking me, slamming my fuckhole like an animal. I reached around and began fingering his anus, while Wolfie in my ear said "fuck him baby, fuck him like the filthy slut you are."

I felt like a depraved bitch fucking her son while Daddy watched and listened in. In Tad's ear I murmured lustily, "Do you like fucking your mommy Taddy?"

"Oh, mommy," was all Tad could manage.

I tongued his ear and said, "Do you like cramming your dick in mommy's cunt baby? Mmmmmmm, shove your big, fat cock deep into mommy's pussy."

I put one ankle up on Taddy's shoulder, I placed my other foot on the ground to brace myself so I could reach further behind my baby to work a second finger into his asshole. When it opened up easily, I added a third and started fucking his ass in unison with his thrusts into my sopping wet pussy.

It made me feel dirty with my legs spread wide like that, with my baby's big cock submerged deep in my fuck cavity while I reamed his asshole, and it made me feel like talking dirty too. "I love being a whore for my baby boy so much, fuck me Taddy, be my special motherfucker and fuck your mommy."

I heard Wolfie groan, encouraging more debauchery from my mouth, "Mommy loves her baby boy's huge dick, I want to suck and fuck it, I want to eat your . . ."

"Oh shit mommy, I'm going to cum," Tad cried as suddenly I felt my cunt splattered, my hole splashed like a blast from a fire hose. I milked his massive meat with the fleshy walls of my pussy, pulling out his warm cream like a milkmaid. My insides warmed, I filled, I absorbed, and then I gripped his big dick again with my cunny muscles to draw out every last drop. I took it all while I sucked his tongue like it was a small penis. Finally spent he rolled off, and lay beside me.

Wolfie told me put the webcam on the floor, and squat in front of it. As I squatted for him, and my baby boy looked on, Wolfie jacked off watching Tad's cum ooze out of my gaping cunt. He had me lean to one side a little so it dripped onto my foot, puddling in the recesses of my toes and complementing my silver-painted toenails. With Wolfie's hand pumping his hard cock on cam, I was ordered to scoop the seeping sperm from my crack and eat it. Mmmmmmm, it was sweet, I wanted more and there was plenty to eat because my baby had shot me full of hot, steamy fuck juice. I got a warm tummy from it as I dug out handfuls and sucked it from my fingers and palm. When I'd ladled all I could get from my stretched pussy, Wolfie had me put my foot close to the cam. He shot a huge load on himself while he fantasized about licking Tad's cum from between my toes, and tenderly sucking it off my pretty toenails. I watched with my own semen breath filling my nostrils, longing to eat Wolfie's load too.

All this happened last weekend. I hope to have more to report over the summer. Believe me, I can't wait to fuck Tad again, and to get Wolfie here to join in. I'm hoping to see Wolfie suck Tad's enormous dick, so stay tuned all you perverts.

12