Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and told Brook, "Strip, then come here." In mere moments, Brook was walking into the living room, her C cup tits swaying with each of her exaggerated steps. Her areola were about half again the size of a silver dollar, and the nipples looked to be about half the size of a kumquat. Alison's breath caught in her throat as Brook's sultry walk brought her closer and closer.

My heart was racing a million miles an hour and my cock was straining painfully against my shorts, trying to get free. I held Alison's hand tightly and could feel that strange combination of chill sweat and goose pimples covering my body.

I pointed to the spot before me on the floor, "Kneel there."

Brook nearly jumped the final few feet and knelt between my legs. Her hand rose up and I gave her a look which stopped them. "For your reward tonight, you will play with my cock, and give me a blow job," I informed her. "When I tell you I am going to cum, you will ask Alison if she wants you to save my cum and share it with her. Understand?"

Brook nodded her understanding of the order. I looked at Alison and asked, "Are you sure you want to stay for this?"

She squeezed my hand and whispered, "Yes."

I lifted my hips, making eye contact with Brook, commanded, "Strip me."

Brook reached up and lifted the top of my shorts and boxers up, stretching the fabric. Alison gasped as my cock came into view. Brook intentionally pulled the material along the length of my cock and across my balls, sending a shiver through me.

As my balls came into view, Brook leaned forward and took the left one into her mouth, tongue rolling it gently as she sucked on it. Her full lips felt much like what an angel's lips should feel like. With a slow, long, wide circle, Brook licked the nut sack and then switched to the right nut and repeated the process. My eyes rolled into the back of my head; which also lolled back against the couch cushion.

I felt Alison's lips moving against my ear as she started whispering to me, "She feels good doesn't she? Feel those soft lips take your nuts in. Feel that talented tongue tease you."

Someone's hand wrapped itself around my cock and forcing it off to one side. Brook's mouth traveled up to the base of my shaft and enveloped me, sucking gently, her tongue traced up and down the ridge. Brook's mouth left my cock and I could feel my shorts and boxers being pulled down my thighs, over my knees and down to my ankles.

I looked down in time to see Brook's mouth opening wide and then closing over the bulbous head of my cock. Her head started bobbing up and down my cock quickly and I grabbed her head, and hoarsely whispered, "No. Slowly, make love to my cock with your mouth Brook. This isn't about the orgasm."

Brook huffed and sat back. Squeezing my cock a dollop of pre-cum bubbled up in the slit and a shudder wracked my body as she pressed her thumb firmly against the slit and spread the pre-cum over the head. Her tongue snaked out and licked my slit gently sending another tremor through me.

Alison was still holding my hand; her breathing was fast and shallow, her palm was sweaty, or maybe it was mine. Her free hand was rubbing my chest and stomach gales of pleasure sweeping over me, my like the wind that accompanies a thunderhead in summer time.

My mind shut down as Brook's mouth descended onto my cock again. Soft full lips wrapped themselves around my cock. Slowly her head descended and ascended along me, her tongue lashing me languidly. The hand that held my cock squeezed with each up stroke of her mouth, and lessened with each down stroke, making my knees wobbly. Her other hand cupped my balls and squeezed gently, her middle finger depressing my anus.

A shudder starting at my balls buffeted my body, and I moaned, "I am going to cum!"

Brook's mouth left my cock long enough to ask, "Alison, do you want some?"

I heard Alison's guttural "Yes" seemingly at a distance.

With a loud shout of "Ahhhh FUCK," I stood up and forced Brook's head back as my balls released their load. My first shot coating her mouth and throat, the second filling her mouth.

I yanked myself out of Brook, and grabbed my cock and started pumping my load onto the beauty on the floor between my legs. Over her face, hair and tits, I came and came. I opened my eyes to look down and saw Alison kneeling behind Brook and was rubbing her hands over Brook's body, rubbing my cum into her like a body lotion.

As I plopped onto the couch, Alison kissed Brook, their mouths open wide enough I could see the transfer of some of cum from Brook's mouth to Alison's. Their kiss deepened and a passion was there that caught me by surprise, but then I am not sure why that was the case. Alison's tongue dove into Brook's much like a hatchling with its mom, cleaning Brook of my seed, taking it for herself.

After the kiss ended, with a series of pecks, Brook turned and whispered, "Thank you."

I leaned over and tilted her head up, bringing my lips to hers. My mouth crushed hers pressing her lips into her mouth across her teeth. My tongue stormed in like a Viking raiding the British coastline in the 700's AD. I dropped one hand to her heavy tit and clenched her nipple between two fingers and pinched it lightly while pulling on it.

A hungry moan erupted in the room and I wasn't sure if it was from Brook, Alison, or me. I abruptly broke off the kiss and grabbed her hair, pulling back firmly, but not painfully. "You have been very good Brook. Go home and rest up for tomorrow."

Despair passed over Brook's face as she plaintively wailed, "You aren't going to fuck me now?"

Tweaking her tit again, I said, "No. Additionally, you are not to go home and masturbate, nor is Alison or Rae to pleasure you with out my prior permission, understand?"

Brook nodded her head, and whispered, "I understand what you want, but why?"

"You can stay up all night trying to figure out why if you want, or merely do as I say." I said far more calmly than I really felt. "If I were you, I would just accept what I say and go with it."

I caressed her face, spreading a couple of drops of my cum that Alison missed into Brook's skin. Whispering, I said, "Now go, before you start misbehaving."

Brook stood and walked out of the room and poked her head, back in asking, "May I dress before I leave?"

I smiled warmly at her and said, "Yes, Brook. You may dress, open the door first though."

Alison stood up, walked over to me and cupped my chin pulling my face up. She looked into my eyes, and whispered, "I think I may actually get jealous of those two."

I held her eyes with mine and ran my hands up her thighs, under the dress until I came to her panties. Gripping the top I pulled them down until gravity took over for me and they pooled around her ankles.

I leaned in and kissed her crotch through the dress and whispered against her skin, "Don't worry, I won't forget about you."

12