All Comments on 'Believe Me Ch. 02'

by CassieOutOnALimb

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CassieOutOnALimbCassieOutOnALimbalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Typos

I swear I went over this chapter several times and ran it through a spell checker and now that it's posted, I feel like it is riddled with mistakes, so I'm going to apologize for that in advance.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
No worries

Just a couple of typos which did not detract from the story, so panic not.

He's certainly a good old fashioned psycho so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love this (: don't mind typos didn't even notice them (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typos?!?...

... too absorbed in the story to notice... ;o)

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatalmost 9 years ago
The typos didn't really affect the writing

The only one I noticed is 'viscous' where it should be 'vicious', but that's only because it's an actual word. Just the wrong one in that case.

I'm curious about where you plan on taking this story though. Will it end on a triumphant note like that of Dove's Tale or will it end with her broken? Either way, I can't wait for what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Forget the grammar stuff

Get a couple of characters that aren't bat-shit-crazy and in no way likeable for a start. No fun to read. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved this!

I'm loving your story. A true non con. I hate stories which have the female orgasming while being violated. Yours is so far living up to expectations. 5 stars from me!! Please don't disappoint with the new chapters coming up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quite good!

I don't know why people are complaining about "crazy characters" in a noncon erotica section! Someone would have to be crazy to actually kidnap a woman and treat her like a slave! I personally love the realism there. The slave is relatable and a sympathetic character. The Master is genuinely scary and intimidating, unlike the majority of "master"-types in most of noncon stories!

MisterCaleb18MisterCaleb18almost 9 years ago
New Favorite

This is definitely my new favorite story since the rebellious slave. I find myself checking here multiple times a day just to see if you have posted a new chapter! Very great! No suggestions from me because I *love* your style. So psyched to see what you come up with for the next chapter.

PS. This is like my first comment ever and I've read 1k+ stories on here... this was that good to make me comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Detracting incongruities

In writing, the devil is in the detail. Like malapropisms, grammatical and spelling errors, incongruous details poke the reader in the eye and detract from immersion in the story.

"I wasn't enjoying it...'Despite your greatest efforts, you're wet...' "

I could expect that kind of erroneous supposition from a male author but a female should know better. Or should have done a little research into human physiology. Or should not have allowed her personal turnons to inflitrate the character.

"Long red marks criss-crossed my back, but only the very last one had drawn just the smallest speckle of blood." and "My eyes were red and bloodshot."

There is no mention of a mirror in the room, so how could she know that? Stated as a suppostion it might have worked.

CassieOutOnALimbCassieOutOnALimbalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback everyone

This would've been a lot easier if I had responded to comments as I had seen them post but I didn't. This girl = Extremely lazy.

So, I'm going to try to do this as systematically as possible:

1. Masterfuljim, stark raving mad was assuredly my intention, so if I achieved that characteristic, I'm very happy.

2. Bluehairedslavegirl, thank you for reading!

3. Kitten_in_heat, thank you for adding on to my list of errors! I hadn't actually noticed that one, yet!!!! I can't wait to see where this story goes, either. As of right now, I'm not even positive. So many options but only one will do!

4. Mistercaleb18, you flatter me! I'm glad my story was interesting enough to break your comment cherry. Hope I can keep you entertained and coming back for more with the next chapters!

5. This'll be a lengthy one: To the anonymous commenter 'Detracting Incongruities' - let me say before I begin that I in no way intend for this response to be rude and I am very welcoming of your critical assessment of the story.

Now, then. Firstly, people can get wet and even orgasm from a rape that they are not enjoying mentally. I'm not sure what else to say about that because I was under the impression it was a well known fact. She doesn't mean to say that she was not enjoying it physically and she doesn't mean to say that she was enjoying it psychically--simply that she didn't like it and wanted him to stop and his fingers moving inside of her were making her wet, to her own embarrassment. (And fear not readers, this doesn't mean that I plan to have her orgasming like crazy everywhere. And it doesn't mean that I don't. You'll just have to read and hope things don't get too sticky.)

Secondly, I had initially written the first three and a half chapters of this story in 3rd person and, upon deciding it would flow better in 1st person, had to go back line by line and change everything to fit her point of view. I'm going to pretend like these mistakes in what knowledge she could have of her own appearance were because of that but either way, it's no excuse. I rushed to get the chapter done and ready to post and I could have taken my time and been more thorough so as to fix problems like these. I'm glad that you've pointed them about because now I will be on the look out for them and try to work on only mentioning what things the could plausibly have knowledge of.

Thanks for making me a better writer and thanks again to everyone else who commented, rated and favorited my story! It isn't easy to share your fantasies when they're as strange as mine and you guys make it feel so exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cant wait

I am tired of waiting..... when will the nxt part come?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please.

Would love to see another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

I loved it i can't wait for the next one PLEASE HURRY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You should do more in this series!! ahah, I loved it haha! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous