Believe Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrank back, eyes wide. He seemed insane when he yelled at me, even more so than he already did. His face would redden a little and his hair shook messily on top of his head. "N-no sir!" I quickly chimed, "I'm sorry... I just got scared. Please... I'm okay, please."

He glared at me, like he was trying to figure out just what to do with me. Finally, he ran his hand through my hair. "It's alright, my pet. I know you're nervous now, but you'll adjust."

Gabriel finished unzipping his pants and pulled out his shaft. For all accounts he was average in length, but that didn't make it any less intimidating. It was already well on it's way to being hard. I tried to hold myself together. Don't think about it. Just do it. Without much warning, he put his hand on the back of my head and steered my mouth closer.

"Just lick it, first," he ordered. Not wanting to upset him again, I didn't waste much time getting to what he wanted. I tried to just lick at the tip of his manhood, but Gabriel moved my head down and forced me to lick up the entire length of it, from the base to the head.

It didn't keep me from being any less disgusted, but I was relieved to find that he had clearly showered and was very clean. If it had been any other way, I wasn't sure how I would have gotten through it. He became rigid after just a few licks.

"Alright, pet, you can suck on it now."

I tried not to scoff. You can? As if I wanted to. I moved my head up and made myself wrap my lips around the head, where I gingerly started to suck. I felt his hands clench in my hair and he leaned back in the chair, closing his eyes.

"Good girl..." he breathed. "Use your tongue."

I wanted to cry but I held back as best I could. I wasn't going to give him that, not right now. I could cry later. I licked around the sides of his member and sucked at the same time. He moved my head up and down with his hand, slowly at first, then quicker and further down. I let him guide me in the beginning because it was easier than trying to do it myself, but before I knew it I was gagging on him. I pulled my head back to try and breath.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He asked, pushing my head back down. "Hmm?"

"Nrfh fwir," I mumbled, my mouth overly full of him.

He shoved my head down more violently, falling into a steady rhythm. I wanted to push away or at least put my hands on his knees to brace myself, but I couldn't move them for the ropes. When he started to gag me again, I tried to pull away. When I couldn't, in my panic, I unintentionally bit down ever so slightly. It didn't matter if it had hurt him or not, because he felt it and that was enough. He yanked my head back and slapped my cheek so hard I thought I could feel my brain rattle around inside my head.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?" he yelled, ripping at my hair once more. He stood and tugged me forward to look at his shaft closely. "Are you trying to make me bleed?!" I could see the teeth marks on him and I knew it must have hurt. Shit. I was in big trouble.

"I'm sorry!" I pleaded, "It was an accident! Please, I'm so sorry!"

He had tucked his member away and zipped up his pants with one hand, the other still holding my hair. He started to drag me out of the room and down the hall. I cried out in pain and fear but either he had suddenly gone deaf or he really just didn't care because the sound of my cries didn't even make him flinch.

We were back in the room I had been held in when Gabriel had first introduced himself to me. The lights were on full this time and I could clearly see the whole room-well, as clearly as one could with eyes full of tears and being dragged across a floor by their head. The room had several strange contraptions, most of which looked like they were meant to restrain. There was a long metal table with many straps and a tiny cage on the floor. It reminded me of a dungeon and I shuddered to think of why he had brought me back into this room. He practically threw me across the ground towards an empty section of wall.

"On your knees, you fucking whore. And face the wall."

I hurried to do as he asked, scooting across the floor towards to where he wanted me and a moment later felt the sweet relief of him untying the rope that pinned my arms back. He tore my dress off over my head and without giving me time to adjust my arms to a new position, he placed my hands on the back of my head. "Keep your fucking hands right here," he shook my wrists to add emphasis to his words, "Do not move them from the back of your head. Understand?"

"Yes, master..." I murmured, hoping to gain brownie points. I felt extremely open, cold rushing over my bare back and stomach. My chest rose and fell heavily as I waited to see what he had planned.

He moved away from me and I heard him rustling around against the far wall. There were a few footsteps and then I didn't hear anything for what seemed like forever. I was caught completely off guard when I felt the first bite of the whip on my back and I screamed out, instantly moving my hands to brace myself against the wall. It was every bit as painful as I had ever imagined it would be.

He was right behind me in a heartbeat, wrenching my arms back to put my hands on the back of my head again. "You aren't listening, whore! I said to keep your arms right here." He violently smacked my rear several times, drawing up a whimper. "If you move your hands again, you'll get double what I was already going to give you!" He straightened, towering over me again. "When I whip you, I want you to count and say 'thank you'. You're missing the first one, so we'll do it over."

He moved back and before I knew it, he cracked the whip against my naked flesh again. It felt like fire shot up through my back. I had to put it up as one of the most painful things I had ever experienced. "One... th-th-thank you, sir."

CRACK

"Two... thank you... sir..."

I tried to focus on a little chip in the concrete wall. It looked like the shape of a horse and I tried to imagine miniscule stick figure men chasing it around in a field, trying to saddle it.

CRACK

"Th-three... thank you, sir..."

Horse. Horse. Focus. Horse.

CRACK

Fuck, it stung!

"Four, sir... thank you..."

"Last one, little girl." He said and I took in a deep breath. Just one more to get through.

CRACK

Maybe it was just me but the last one felt the hardest and I let out an ear piercing shriek before, "Fiiiiive... thank you, sir..."

"You would have only had five in all, if you had obeyed me and kept your hands where I told you to," He commented, as if it was my fault that he had just whipped me.

Long red marks criss-crossed my back, but only the very last one had drawn just the smallest speckle of blood. "If you try to make me bleed, I will make you bleed. If you ever do that again..." He trailed off, clearly still fuming but trying to control himself. "You haven't even begun to feel pain like you will if you bite me again. Do you believe me?"

"Yes, sir," I growled through gritted teeth. I was still facing the wall with my hands on my head, too terrified to move. My eyes were red and bloodshot. I had given up on my battle not to let him see me cry. There was just no way.

I jumped when I felt Gabriel's arms on mine, pulling them down to my sides, before untying my legs and helping me up to my feet. "Shh," he hushed me, "It's okay. It's over now. Come on." He led me back to my room where he motioned for me to lay down on my stomach on the bed. He disappeared, the door locking behind him, but returned moments later with a tube of some sort of cream in his hand. I was in too much pain and far too tired to do anything but lay there.

"You really need to start behaving yourself," he said and he started to spread the cream over my wounded back. "I don't want you in pain -all- the time."

"Yes, sir," the words came out muffled because I was biting down on my pillow and had two fists full of blanket. He was completely loony. How else could he go from this viscous, attacking beast to someone who treated me as if I was a fragile little bird? The feeling of the cream on my back made me hiss in a breath. It burned at first but moments later I felt a coolness like water sweep over me. "Ooh, thank you..." I said absentmindedly.

Gabriel got up and washed his hands in the sink, before coming to sit on the bed next to me. He pulled my head onto his lap, causing me to turn on my side but not agitate my back any more than it already was. He pet my hair, as if I was a sick puppy. I hated to admit it, because no contact with this man was really pleasant, but the soothing motion was actually a bit comforting. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine it was someone else offering me warmth.

It wasn't long before I had dozed off on his knee and he let me sleep, watching over me protectively. Possessively.

12