Belinda's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

'Oh,' Julia exclaimed as Belinda brushed her fingers across the wet entrance to her pussy. Belinda decided that the time of night and the arousal level she had found meant that discretion was not needed. She cupped Julia's pussy from behind, exploring for and finding the swollen clit with her middle finger. At once she pressed the tip of her finger against it and began to rub with quick circular movements. Julia squirmed and gasped, but pressed back to add to the stimulation.

Belinda slid her other hand to Julia's chest and began to squeeze her breast, pinching the nipple and caressing the soft flesh. Without warning Belinda plunged her fore and middle fingers into Julia, jamming the webbing of her middle and ring fingers against the clit. Julia squealed and squirmed, but Belinda pushed her body against Julia's side to hold her in place. She began to finger fuck the brunette with a quick steady rhythm, enjoying the sensation of Julia's wetness wrapped around her finger.

'Oh God, I'm gonna come,' Julia groaned. Belinda moved her mouth close to the other woman's ear and licked it.

'I want you to come for me,' she whispered. Belinda's wrist was tiring and she was hoping that her friend would come soon.

'Faster Belle,' Julia gasped. She was squirming more and more as her climax neared. Belinda complied but knew that her forearm was going to cramp up soon.

'Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,' Julia began to chant in a soft, breathless voice. Then she came, clamping down so hard that Belinda had to bend her knees to relieve the pressure being applied to her fingers. Belinda's hand was covered with fluid and there was a wet sucking sound that accompanied the withdrawal of her fingers.

Julia turned and leant against the wall, her chest heaving and her eyes closed. Belinda moved so that her own body touched Julia's arm, and when her eyes opened, they smiled at each other.

'Wow, thanks Belle,' Julia murmured.

'You're welcome,' Belinda replied. They kissed softly and with passion, their lips moving against each other, tongues entwining. Then Julia pushed away from the wall and led Belinda by the hand to the bed.

'Your turn,' she growled and the tone in her voice sent a tingle down Belinda's spine. With a playful push, Julia pushed Belinda onto the bed so that she sprawled backwards on the cover.

'Now I've never really done this before,' Julia said as she pulled Belinda's knees apart, settling onto the bed on her knees and elbows, 'so tell me if I'm doing it wrong.' With that she clamped her mouth over Belinda's pussy, driving her tongue inside. Belinda felt the floodgates open and pushed her pussy against Julia's mouth. Her tongue was alternating between stabbing into her and then flicking crazily across her clit. Julia's fingers had pulled the hood right back to expose her most sensitive spot and the pleasure was too much. A night of carnal lust exploded from within her in a blinding flash. She felt her head bury itself in the pillows as her back arched, though she fought not to lose contact with Julia's mouth. Her stomach was clenched and Belinda found it difficult to breathe against the spasms of pleasure that wracked her body.

Spent, Belinda collapsed into the now tangled bedding. Julia appeared above her with a wide smile and a wet chin, leaned forward and they kissed again. Julia's breasts swung slightly and dragged across Belinda's chest.

'More please,' Belinda whispered. 'Turn around so I can return the favour.' Julia said nothing, instead swinging her body through 180 degrees and lifting her leg to straddle Belinda's face. Belinda shoved a pillow under her head to lift her mouth, worked her arms out from under Julia's legs, gripped her friend's hips and pulled her pussy down. At the same time she felt Julia's mouth return to her own throbbing pussy and began to rotate her hips in reaction to the tonguing.

For the first time in her life Belinda used her tongue to touch another woman's clit. Julia's clit was red and extended outwards and was very hard against Belinda's tongue. As the two women matched each other's tongue actions, their bodies melded into a tight ménage of legs and arms.

For the next five minutes they lost themselves in mutual pleasure, tongues exploring, probing and caressing the intimate folds of each other's sex. Then without a word they both began to work faster and harder, less exploring and more licking for affect. Julia was grinding her pubic region against Belinda's chin, who in turn was thrusting upwards against Julia's mouth. Small grunts and groans escaped from their lungs in response to the stimulation that was working them into a state of higher excitement. Each noise from the other spurred them on to increase the level of pleasure.

Belinda came first, her eyes screwed shut and her long moan muffled by the pussy stuffed against her mouth. She tried to keep her tongue moving but the waves of her orgasm made it impossible to concentrate on anything but her own body. Julia worked her tongue in and out of Belinda's pussy and was rewarded with a second, albeit less intense orgasm that followed on from the first.

Julia broke contact to come up for air and at once Belinda restarted her work. She formed her tongue into a small point and mercilessly flicked it across Julia's clit as fast as she could. Julia began to pant and once against started her "oh yeah" chant, a sure sign she was about to come. As Belinda felt Julia's body tense on top of her, she sucked her friend's clit into her mouth, clamping her lips around it and flicking it even faster with her tongue. Julia screamed in delight and came hard. Belinda wrapped her arms around Julia's hips and held her tightly. Julia's thrashing orgasm pulled her clit from Belinda's mouth and all too soon it was over.

Julia rolled from Belinda and turned so that they lay side by side on the bed, panting. After several minutes of silence Belinda pulled the covers back from under their bodies, then over them. Julia rolled on to her side and Belinda adopted the spoon position, wrapping her arms around her friend.

'Goodnight love,' she whispered.

'It sure was,' Julia whispered back.

***

It was easier to manipulate Tony into the first step of the revenge plan than Belinda had first thought it would be. A simple text message one Friday from Julia told her that Derek was expecting all his staff at PJ O'Briens in Southbank that afternoon. Belinda picked out a café nearby, enjoyed dinner while waiting for Julia's next text, which arrived just after nine thirty. It confirmed that Tony and a couple of others were still there and that she and Troy were departing.

It was with some trepidation that she entered the crowded main bar of PJ's and spotted Tony. Despite her initial feeling of loathing towards him, she also felt a small stab of lust at the demons he had unleashed in her. His back was towards her so she pushed her way to the bar a few metres from where he stood talking to one of the receptionists whose name she didn't know. Belinda ordered a drink and steadfastly avoided looking in Tony's direction until after she had paid for it and pocketed the change. With a casual scan across the room she met his eyes, held his gaze for a moment or two then looked down at the bar.

After a moment or two she looked up and was gratified to see that he was still watching her. She forced a small smile to her lips, nodded and raised her glass to him. It was enough apparently and she watched as he elbowed his way to squeeze in beside her.

'Hi Belle,' he said, 'its been a while.' His tone was uncertain and she realised that he didn't actually know whether she was aware of his part in her downfall.

'It has been,' she nodded, then glanced at the drink in his hand. 'I was angry,' she looked away then met his eyes again, 'actually I was fucking furious with you at first.'

'What do you mean...?'

'Don't fuck with me Tony, I know you gave Derek the video.' She held up her hand as he went to protest. 'It doesn't matter, now. Have you heard about my new job?' She knew he had, part of the plan was for Julia to pass that information on to him to ensure his interest.

'Yeah, congratulations, you really landed on your feet.'

'I did and I guess in a strange sort of way, its thanks to you. So here's cheers,' she added, raising her glass. They drank deeply and Tony ordered another round. They chatted for the next hour or so, but Belinda found it stilted as they avoided talking about how she had lost her job and why they were talking. Finally she decided to get to the point.

'Look Tony, its almost eleven,' she watched as he glanced at his watch, 'and quite frankly I don't want to stand here talking for another two hours. Do you want to come back to my place and we can fuck? It's the only reason we're talking to each other, isn't it?' She felt a little thrill at the startled look on his face.

'Sure, but...'

'No buts, my house my rules. Once we're finished, you go home, I'm sure we don't need to wake up sober and hung over in the morning and try and have a conversation over breakfast. That part of the relationship has been somewhat spoiled.' Tony simply nodded. Belinda reached up and drew his head down so she could talk into his ear, 'and if you are a good boy and do exactly as I tell you, you can come in my mouth.' He straightened up and the cocksure grin on his face that she had known so well had returned. 'Deal?'

'Deal,' he said.

A light rain was falling as they stepped from the cab. Despite the tension she felt at the thought that her plan was falling into place, her lust was building at the thought of the pleasure she would receive at his hands. Once inside she directed him to the kitchen to mix them some drinks, noting that the door to the second bedroom was closed as she switched on her stereo and flicked on a mix of music. On the sofa she kissed him for the first time in several weeks. She felt her control slipping as his tongue explored her mouth and his hands roamed across her body, unbuttoning her blouse and caressing her thighs.

She let him remove all but her underwear, stripping him to his underwear and was elated to see that he already had a full erection. Belinda stood and offered him her hand, which he took and he followed her into the bedroom. She pushed him onto the bed, reached behind her as though to undo her bra, then paused.

'I just remembered something I bought a while ago to surprise you with...would you mind waiting for a couple of minutes while I slipped into it?'

'You're only going to end up naked you know,' he grinned. 'But I'll wait.'

Belinda flashed her naughtiest smile and dashed from the room. She looked over her shoulder to ensure that Tony hadn't followed her before pushing open the door to the second bedroom.

'Hi,' she whispered to the occupants of the room. Julia and Troy were sitting on the bed and grinned back at her. On the small table beside the bed sat a laptop computer. 'Is it all running?'

'Perfectly,' Troy whispered back to her. He clicked on the screen and an image of her bedroom flashed into view. Tony was lounging on the bed playing with his erection through his underwear. The view was from the chest of drawers near the door and looked along the length of the bed. Troy clicked a button and the view changed to directly above the bed.

'Where's that camera?' Belinda whispered.

'In the light shade,' Troy whispered back. Julia had laid out Belinda's outfit on the bed and Belinda quickly stripped naked as she watched the laptop. Troy clicked again and a side on view of the bed appeared. Tony's self pleasure was particularly obvious from this angle and Belinda surmised that the camera inside the door of her wardrobe.

She began to dress in the dark blue flowing harem outfit that she had picked out. The pants were trimmed with gold and sat low on her hips and flowed out and downwards to tight cuffs that were fastened around her calves. The top was a tight top of the same material that laced at the front and pushed her breasts up and out to maximise cleavage. Her nipples were prominent as was the rounded shape of her breasts. As Julia laced her up Belinda slipped a dark blue masquerade ball eye mask on and fastened a collar around her throat. The mask and collar were made of satin and matched the remainder of the outfit.

'You look gorgeous,' Julia whispered as she adjusted the top for a final time and gave Belinda's nipples a tweak to ensure they stayed hard. The final piece of the outfit was a shimmering, see through golden shawl that was draped around her head and fell to her waist.

'Wow,' murmured Troy. 'We need one of those for you,' he said to Julia.

'Shh,' the women hushed him at once.

'I gotta go,' Belinda whispered, glancing at the screen. Tony was sitting on the bed now, no longer playing with himself and his glances at the door showed his growing impatience.

'Hello,' she purred as she slipped through the door. Belinda felt her ego swell when Tony blinked twice and licked his lips before speaking. She noticed that his penis was only semi erect now.

'I was about to complain about how long you took, but looking at you, wow, it was worth it.' As he spoke he swelled to full hardness in expectation.

'Well, as your harem girl, and I am sure you have many favourites sir, I await your command.'

'Hmm, do you,' he murmured with a smile. 'Why don't you start by crawling on all fours over here and put your mouth around this?' He shifted forward so that his erection pushed over the edge of the bed. In the past his dominance of her was something that she had taken as confidence. Now she thought it was simply his way of humiliating her, of keeping her in her place and it disgusted her. But she did as she was told, keeping the smile fixed on her face.

His cock was very hard as she slid her mouth around it and his musky aroma was the result of being confined in his clothes all day. Despite her revulsion of who he was, she felt her own excitement building. It wasn't about Tony, she realised. It was about her deception, her role playing and the fact that Julia and Troy were watching from across the hall. And maybe they were touching each other. The visual of the first time she saw them fucking on the sofa in the dark rose into her mind and a small moan escaped from her throat.

'Can't help yourself can you, you little slut?' Tony's voice was hoarse and she realised that her role playing submissiveness was turning him on immensely.

'I'm here to please you master,' she purred, pulling his cock from her mouth with a wet plop.

'Fuck yeah,' he groaned as she slid her lips around him again. She bobbed her head provocatively back and forth. Belinda had devoted a corner of her mind to imagining what was happening in the other room. She imagined that Julia was lying open legged on the bed with Troy lapping at her wetness, his tongue probing deeply into her as she watched Tony's shaft slipping between Belinda's lips.

'Stop,' Tony gasped and pulled away from her. His cock seemed to be throbbing visibly as he stood. 'Take your pants off, I want to fuck you.' Belinda complied without question, but drew the process out to increase his impatience. This Tony was not the Tony she had believed she was falling for, the Tony she had liked and respected. This was the Tony who cheated on his wife and lied to women to get what he wanted. Because he thought she wanted him for a one night stand, the real man was coming out, the using and selfish one that he had carefully hidden away.

'On the bed,' he ordered, 'no on your knees,' he corrected when Belinda went to lie on her back. She was pleased with his choice of position, it would allow her to take what pleasure she could get from him, without him trying to kiss her or look into her eyes.

Tony slammed into her and she was surprised at how wet she was. But the special corner of her mind was imagining Troy taking Julia from behind as they both watched the monitor, seeing Tony slam into Belinda.

'Ohhh, fuck me master,' Belinda moaned, throwing her head back so that the shawl fell down her back. She looked back at him over her shoulder, narrowing her eyes so that he could sense her lust even though she wore a mask. She wanted him finished and gone, they already had more than enough on tape.

'Make me come,' she groaned. But she knew that he wouldn't, some of her anger was bubbling up inside her and was killing her lust.

'Fuck yeah, come for me slut,' Tony growled. He had hold of her waist and was pounding into her. Belinda decided to fake it and doubted that he would notice. She started to pant, dropped her head a little and moaned and groaned. Then she began to thrust against his body, reaching back to claw his chest.

'Oh fuck,' she said loudly, 'you fuck me so well Tony.' She deliberately stepped out of character, to bring them together so that Mrs Tony had no delusions that this was a one off affair. 'Fuck me like you fuck them all, fuck me hard and make me come!'

She tensed her abdomen muscles, and then pulled her sphincter and vaginal muscles tight, wrapping him inside her. She let out a shriek and began to writhe under his hands and Tony slowed his pace as her fake orgasm ripped through her body.

Belinda didn't prolong it, and suddenly she was pounding against him again.

'You dirty fuck,' she purred with a wide smile as she looked at him again. 'You bad boy, you fuck me into the best orgasms. Fuck my cunt feels wet.' Belinda knew that her profanities would help tip him over the edge.

'Oh yeah,' he yelled, 'fuck yeah, give me your mouth...' He stepped back grasping the base of his shiny shaft. Belinda slipped from the bed and with an adept but subtle movement ensured that they were completely side on to the hidden camera. She knelt and opened her mouth obediently.

'Fill it master,' she murmured and almost at once the first jet of come jumped across the gap between them and hit her in the forehead. The second landed on her tongue and the third across her mask, blinding her left eye. Then he pushed into her mouth and she gripped him with her teeth, pushing his come onto her chin with his tongue as she swirled it around the pulsating head.

And then he was spent, stepping back and collapsing onto the bed. Silently Belinda slipped from the room and retrieved a warm flannel from the bathroom, wiping her eye and mask clean before returning. Tony was still lying on the bed, his cock shrivelling and his eyes closed. She sat next to him and began to bathe his limp member. He jumped at the contact then relaxed and enjoyed her cleansing strokes before struggling into a sitting position.

'Thanks,' he grinned. She forced a smile back, and accepted his kiss. He reached out to caress her breast through the top, but she smiled and pushed it away.

'Once was enough sonny,' she said, putting a slight edge into her tone to ensure he got the message. 'I'm going to clean up, so why don't you let yourself out?'

'Can't I stay the night?' He had put on the boyish charm that had so enthralled her for those first weeks.

'No, that was the deal, remember?' He opened his mouth to protest, but saw the tightness in her expression and shrugged.

'Okay then.'

He was gone when she returned from the bathroom. Belinda opened the door to the spare room to find Julia alone.

'Where's Troy?'

'Ah, he left, he thought maybe you'd feel a little awkward after all that,' she waved at the monitor.

'You have to be joking?'

'No,' Julia protested, 'he was being considerate.'

'Well you better bugger off soon so I can come, I bet you two were up to no good!' Julia's face reddened as Belinda spoke and it made her laugh.

'You looked like you had a great time, was it still good?'

'No, I was imagining what you two were up to while you were watching, that's what got me turned on. I guess I was hoping that maybe you two were still at it after Tony had left...'

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers