Belinda's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh.' Julia was silent. 'What happened the other night was great, but...'

'Yeah, I know,' Belinda interrupted. 'We can't do it again just in case things go a bit funny.'

'Yeah, I hope you understand?' The concern in Julia's voice was real and Belinda reached towards her friend. They hugged each other with nothing but deep friendship in their embrace.

'I love you Jules,' she said as they broke apart. 'I'm just so fucking horny right now that I'm thinking inappropriate thoughts.' They both laughed. 'So why don't you piss off and let me get my rocks off in peace?'

'You sure you're okay to be alone?'

'You bonehead!' Belinda exclaimed. 'You stayed here in case I suddenly felt all morose about fucking him again?'

'Well yeah, you know, I thought you might feel a bit used or...'

'I was the user, let me tell you,' she said. And she felt powerful because she had been the user. Tony had fallen for every little game, every lie and done exactly what she had wanted.

'If your sure?'

'I am Jules, really, really sure. But thank you big time.' They hugged again. 'But get your butt back to Troy before I drag you into my bed and abuse you.'

'What again?' Julia feigned shock and fear.

'Go!'

As soon as the door closed behind Julia, Belinda stripped naked and slipped into her bed. The sheets were still warm from where they had lain on top of it. But her thoughts were elsewhere as she slipped her hands between her slick thighs. Her clit buzzed and swelled as soon as she brushed it with her fingertip. She heard herself moan and then she was transported back to her office, the janitor's long cock thrusting into her as she lay on the desk. But this time Tony was there, right there in the spare seat, fully clothed and watching.

Belinda slid her middle and forefingers into herself and rubbed her clit with her thumb in crude rough circular movements. Her body was alive and she writhed slowly under her doona as the pleasure spread.

In her mind she was coming, but this time, instead of taking him into her mouth, she pushed the janitor away and led him to where Tony sat. Reaching around his young body she began to jerk him off, savouring the firmness and length of his cock.

The waves began to roll through her body and Belinda added the middle finger of her other hand to her thumb and began to roll and squeeze her clit. She was nearing her climax now.

As was the janitor. His body tensed and he arched his back, bringing him closer to Tony. Then the come leapt from him, landing onto Tony's surprised face. Blobs of sticky come clung to his lips, nose, eyelashes and chin.

The thought sent Belinda over the edge. With a loud moan that she failed to hear, she came, squirming against her own fingers as she came, the pleasure that had built up over the past two hours crashing through her body.

Within minutes she was asleep.

***

Julia sent her an edited version of the tape a two days later. Belinda watched it, noting that her name was never heard nor her face clearly seen. Tony was. His words were very clear, the expressions of lust, his words, his reactions to her profanities. It was perfect.

There was a note in the parcel with the tape. An address. Belinda bundled the tape up, addressed and posted it barely two hours after the courier had dropped it at her door. She didn't want to think about it overnight. Action had to be taken immediately.

Epilogue

'Fuck my head hurts,' Julia moaned as she appeared in her kitchen. Her dark hair stuck up wildly and her eyes were still puffy from sleep. She wore nothing but a long tee-shirt and both Troy and Belinda watched as her breasts swayed underneath the soft material. Belinda had discovered that she was quite attracted to men and women and had been dating a woman named Beth. It wouldn't last, Belinda knew that she was going to break Beth's heart when they split up, but there was more pleasure and fun to be had for both of them before it ended.

It had been four weeks since she posted the tape. The address had come from company records. Four days after posting it, Julia had called to tell her that Tony had taken indefinite leave. A few days ago he had resigned without returning to the office. The gossip was that Mrs Tony had finally found out about one of his flings and apparently hadn't been very receptive to the idea that he was having them.

The previous day, Julia had been told she was taking Tony's job. The three of them had celebrated well into the early hours of the morning. They had flirted a little, but Belinda made no moves on her friends, despite the ache in her loins. She leaned against the wall outside their room, naked and masturbating as she listened to their drunken romp. It was a good climax in every sense of the word.