Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward with her hands either side of him and placed one breast close to his lips. She whispered, "It would be nice if you sucked my nipples."

Martin took the offered breast in both hands and gently nibbled the firm protrusion. She shivered with pleasure and murmured, "Now the other one." As his tongue caressed the second nipple she gasped, "Okay that's enough I'm ready to fuck now."

She commenced with slow deliberate pushes and her vagina was so wet he could feel her seepage on his testicles. Without taking her eyes from his she gradually increased the tempo until she blurted desperately, "Here I come." Suddenly she tilted her head back and gasped, "Jesus."

Her thrusting suddenly quickened but as her orgasm peaked she froze for a few seconds and stopped breathing. Her face twisted as if in pain and then she exhaled with an explosive gasp.

Martin felt his balls contract and his hot semen spurted into her. He was squeezing her buttocks as he ejaculated and he could hear himself growling as the exquisite sensation flooded his loins.

Gradually his orgasm subsided but she continued to twist her hips with slow gyrations as if extracting the last dregs of pleasure from the stiff shaft inside her.

Finally she slumped forward with her lips resting upon his. For several seconds she was silent until she whispered, "That was a very nice fuck Mister Poulter." Her lips gently nibbled his but then she drew back and asked searchingly, "Are you okay?"

He answered, "You realise of course that this is all a fantasy and I must have fallen over and struck my head on something. It can't be possible that only an hour ago I met a beautiful girl and she has just made passionate love to me. I'm expecting you to go pop and disappear at any moment."

Bella smiled and lifted herself carefully. His penis slid out of her and she rolled sideways and lowered her feet to the floor. He still had a semi-erection and she bent her head and gave it a brief kiss. She held out her hand and said, "Come let's shower."

When they had dressed and walked back through the restaurant she paused inside the entrance and said, "I'll come to your office at four-thirty tomorrow and we can discuss the terms of my employment."

He replied doubtfully, "I don't know if you're suitable to be an employee. What qualifications have you got?"

"I'm a good fuck."

"Okay you're hired, but we need to have a talk because I have lots of questions and I require the answers. Do we know each other well enough yet?"

She kissed her forefinger and then pressed it lightly to his lips. She smiled and said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

As he watched her walk away he reflected that he had just enjoyed the most exciting sexual experience of his life. But Bella was a mystery and her desire to meet Prasong Bidaya was puzzling. He had an uneasy feeling that she was not just a beautiful girl who enjoyed sex.

****************************** The guard with the XM8 slung across his chest watched as the main gate creaked open. He had been slouching against one of the pillars that supported the entrance portico but suddenly his bored demeanour changed to one of interest.

The bus lumbered slowly through the gates and stopped in front of the huge mansion. As the driver stepped out, the front door opened and two men descended the steps. One of them asked, "Any problems?"

The driver replied, "Nothing I couldn't handle."

The man said, "Okay get them out."

The driver opened the side door of the bus and beckoned to the occupants to exit the vehicle. For a few seconds the doorway remained empty until he shouted, "Out."

Gradually diminutive figures became framed in the exit as seven children stepped out and huddled together in a group. Some of them were weeping while others trembled in terrified silence. There were five boys aged between six and eight years. The two girls both looked older.

As the two men began to usher the children towards the main door the guard said, "Give me one to play with I'm bored."

He made as if to seize a boy but one of the men knocked his hand away and snapped, "Don't be stupid the boss would kill you."

The guard stepped back and laughed. He held up his hands in mock surrender and said, "I was just joking, can't you take a joke?"

The entrance door shut behind the sad group and the guard strolled to the side of the house and reached into his tunic pocket. He placed a cigarette between his lips and turned away from the warm breeze with his hands cupped. As his lighter flared he stiffened in surprise when it illuminated the dark figure standing motionless before him. All he could see was a featureless silhouette covered completely in black.

For three seconds he was too shocked to react but then the lighter clattered to the ground and he reached with both hands for his firearm. The weapon was suspended across his chest and as he attempted to lift the strap over his head the dark figure stepped towards him.

Stiffened fingers stabbed into his solar plexus and communication to his lungs was disrupted. He dropped to his knees as he struggled to suck in air and then a hand grasped his neck and probed for the carotid artery. Almost immediately numbness flooded his senses.

As he fought against passing out a voice hissed softly, "You sick bastard, I could kill you now but you don't deserve a quick death."

As he struggled to remain conscious he saw the glint of a blade in front of his eyes. Then the knife was lowered and he felt the warm breeze on his exposed genitalia as the front of his jeans was cut open.

He tried to call out but there was no air in his lungs. His body jerked when the blade sliced upwards but he felt nothing until the fingers left his neck. The blood flowed back into his brain and as he sucked in air the sickening agony engulfed him. Then he looked down and screamed when he saw what was lying in the dirt between his knees.

The dark shape moved swiftly towards the cover of the trees.

As the guard continued to scream, the door opened and men poured from the building with firearms drawn. They stared in shock at the kneeling guard who had blood gushing from his ruptured groin.

From the cover of the trees the watching black figure turned and disappeared into the night.

****************************** The next day was quiet as far as business was concerned but Martin found it difficult to concentrate. His mind kept wondering back to the events of the previous evening and several times he found himself acquiring an erection.

He had six staff comprising two males and four females. His secretary Sunee was a pretty woman in her mid-thirties and she had a good figure. She often wore clothing that revealed more of her breasts and legs than he would have preferred, but his male clientele enjoyed chatting with her so he regarded her as an asset.

She was a tactile person and when in conversation at the enquiry counter she would often rest her hand upon that of a male client. Similarly if she was standing while chatting to a seated female, her hand would wander to the neck or shoulder and there would be a casual caressing.

When he masturbated he sometimes fantasised about lesbian sex, especially since one occasion when he had strolled into the staff rest room. Sunee and a pretty female were sitting closely together and the young girl rose quickly and hurried from the room. Martin thought he saw her pull down the front of her dress and her complexion was certainly flushed but Sunee looked at him with such calmness he wondered if it had just been his imagination.

Then one evening at dusk he was on his way to a local restaurant when he glanced across the street to his office and was surprised to see a light on. He assumed that it was the cleaner although normally she attended early in the morning. As he hired her from an agency and she performed her duties to his satisfaction he decided to pass the time of day with her.

He had his office keys with him so he crossed the street and opened the front door. At first he could hear nothing, but then from the staff restroom he heard a strange sound as if a baby was crying.

He was curious as he tiptoed to the door and quietly turned the handle. When he opened it a few centimetres and peered into the room the reason for the sounds became clear. One of the naked females was Sunee and the other was the young girl that he had seen with her in the restroom. Their clothes were scattered over the floor.

There was a single sofa in the room and the girl was laying full length along it. She had one leg extended straight and the other trailed with her foot on the floor. Sunee was kneeling with her head between the girl's legs.

From the movement of Sunee's head he could see that her tongue was giving full attention to the girl's pussy while at the same time her hand twisted constantly as she probed with two fingers into the sopping crevice. Young hands held Sunee's face tightly and the girl's head strained backwards as she continually whimpered the soft sounds that he had heard.

His immediate reaction was to leave but the erotic scene held him transfixed and his penis had begun to stiffen. He continued to watch with fascination as Sunee climbed on top of the girl and the two sweating bodies writhed against each other. He reached down and gripped his throbbing penis tightly as they rubbed their slippery cunts together and squealed with excitement.

They were so occupied with each other that it was several minutes before he withdrew and quietly closed the door.

As he left the building he felt guilty that he had been peeping and also mildly ashamed that it had given him a solid erection. That night as he recalled the scene he achieved an orgasm quickly.

He wondered if he should take some action over their relationship but decided it was none of his business. He also hoped for another opportunity to observe their sexual activity.

At four-thirty the front door opened and Bella entered. She was dressed in a jacket and skirt and her white blouse was buttoned to the neck. She was also wearing spectacles.

Martin could see the reception area from his office and although she was still an attractive female, the change from the previous day was startling. Her appearance was now one of austere efficiency.

A young staff member spoke to her at the reception desk and then turned towards his open door. She announced to him that an English lady had arrived for an appointment.

Martin shut the door after Bella entered and returned to his desk. When they were both seated he stared at her in wonderment and said, "My word, I can't believe it's you. What happened to that sexy creature who made love to me yesterday?"

"She is temporarily in wraps."

Martin leaned back and asked in an efficient voice, "Now then, what do you know about selling insurance in this country?"

"Lots."

"Okay, what's the average life expectancy of a male?"

"Seventy years, nine months and three days. Although smoking would reduce that by four years and twenty-seven days."

He blinked in surprise. "And a female?"

"Seventy five years, six months and two days."

He stared at her in silence and then asked, "What about buildings and contents insurance, do you know anything about that?"

"Yes."

"Okay I believe you. What do you want from me?"

"I want to meet Mister Bidaya."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you that just yet."

Martin leaned forward and said quietly, "Mister Bidaya is my biggest client. I know he's not a nice man but I need him. I don't know what you're up to but if you don't tell me I can't take the risk."

Bella replied, "I understand your concern but let's talk about it some other time. Tell your staff that I'm looking to gain experience in this country and you're employing me temporarily as a rep. You don't need to pay me and by the way I don't speak the language."

With a sigh he said, "You sure are a mystery Bella. Okay you can visit some of my clients but not Bidaya until I say so. Come let's meet my staff."

Martin introduced her to everyone and he observed that Sunee maintained the handshake for a few seconds longer than seemed necessary.

When they returned to his office he had some files sent in and after examining a few he handed three to Bella. "You may visit these clients and say that I'm keen to keep in contact and you are just making a courtesy visit. They are all male."

"Okay I'll spread the Gospel."

"Fine, just don't shag any of them."

******************************

It was after midnight and the driver ushered the sad group of children to the foot of the house steps and waited to be paid. When the envelope was handed to him he returned to the bus and closed the exit door before walking to the front of the vehicle and climbing back behind the wheel. He opened the envelope and smiled at the wad of notes inside. It was a well-paid job for little effort and it was none of his business what happened to the kids.

The bus lumbered out through the heavy iron gates and they closed behind it. Within one hundred metres it had reached the intersection and the driver applied the hand brake and looked left and right. Too late he saw the dark figure reflected in his mirror.

A hand gripped under his chin and another clasped the back of his head. He tried to grab the hands but his head was forced to the left and then spun sharply to the right. As his skull detached from the cervical vertebrae the splintering crunch echoed briefly within the cabin.

He saw bright lights dancing but then they faded. His head was released and it lolled helplessly down to his chest.

A black gloved hand reached for the key and switched off the ignition.

******************************

It had been three days since the files had been passed to Bella and Martin had heard nothing from her. Had he been foolish in taking her on? Perhaps so, but he also wanted the opportunity to have sex with her again.

He thought about telephoning the clients to find out if she had called but decided against it. She was clearly a sensible girl and he was confident that she would not act in any way that could damage his business.

On the fourth morning she walked into his office and tossed the files onto his desk. She said cheerfully, "There you go."

He opened the first file and saw the signed application form and the cheque. The second file also contained a cheque as did the third one.

She said, "First premiums paid and bankers orders set up."

Martin gaped with astonishment and gasped, "How in God's name did you get business out of these people. I deliberately gave you three of the tightest bastards I have on the books."

"I guess they'd never had a good blow-job before."

"Bella you are an amazing girl," and then he added quietly, "Is there any chance we might socialise again? I mean, well you know what I mean."

"Of course and I'm looking forward to it. It's just that I've been kind of busy the past few evenings."

"Doing what?"

"What I came here to do."

"And that is?"

Bella smiled and her gaze was steady. "All will be revealed in due course. I know you're consumed with curiosity but just be patient. I may be busy again tonight so how about tomorrow evening? Come to my apartment and I'll cook you a meal and afterwards we can fuck the night away."

His penis twitched at her offer and he nodded. "Okay where are you living?"

She ripped a sheet from his notepad and scribbled her address. "It's way out of town so don't get lost."

******************************

The floodlighting around the house was patchy and the light from the lamps extended only thirty metres from the building. Beyond that was darkness. There was a thin moon and although the sky was clear, starlight only just illuminated the trees. The guard stayed close to the building with his firearm at the ready.

Since his boss's partner had been murdered there had been two more violent killings. Watching the guard bleed to death from a hole where his genitals should have been continued to haunt him. The bus had been found less than one hundred metres from the front gates with the driver slumped over the wheel.

Police had searched the grounds but found nothing and their examination of the bus had yielded no clues. The boss was convinced that it was the work of a new organisation trying to muscle in.

He glanced at his watch again and it was approaching midnight. Another ten minutes and it would be someone else's turn to patrol the house. He had to report that the entire surrounds were clear so he decided to make one last circuit of the building.

He walked to the corner of the house and peered cautiously along the right flank. He could see nothing suspicious and set off at a hurried pace. His finger was curled around the trigger of his XM8 and the lever was set to fully-automatic.

As he strode briskly along his eyes constantly scanned the darkness beyond the floodlighting and his body was tense with apprehension. If anything at all had moved he would have opened fire without hesitation.

When he reached the end of the flank he again peered around the corner and surveyed the back of the house. It was clear and he continued at a brisk pace.

As he passed the sacks of waste left out by the kitchen staff one of them came to life.

A thin wire looped over his head and the garrotte snapped tightly around his throat. A foot swept his legs from under him and he fell heavily backwards onto a raised knee.

His fingers scrabbled desperately to free the wire from his neck but it continued to cut deeper. For exactly ninety-three seconds his legs flailed helplessly until his desperate kicking finally ceased and he became motionless. The black figure effortlessly lifted the body and slung it over one shoulder.

The replacement guard stepped out of the front door and looked down at the man sprawled awkwardly on the steps. He turned and shouted back into the house and armed men ran from the building in confusion.

The black silhouette watched the chaos from the cover of the trees and then turned and melted into the darkness.

******************************

Martin pressed the bell push and heard the soft chime from within. The door opened and he drew in his breath when Bella appeared. She was wearing a dark green cocktail dress cut well above her knees with a single sleeve to the right wrist. The neckline slanted down and across her chest exposing the mound of her left breast and she was clearly not wearing a bra. Her legs and feet were bare.

The pendant earrings and matching collar necklace both sparkled so brightly they were undoubtedly diamonds. She placed her left hand on her hip and struck a classic pose.

He could only gasp, "Bella you are so beautiful."

As she slipped both hands behind his neck and gently pulled him into the apartment she nudged the door shut with one bare foot. Her lips over his and as he breathed in her faint perfume her tongue slid between his parted lips and writhed against his.

When she drew back her eyes were dark as she murmured, "We'll have a drink, then we'll eat and then we'll fuck, okay?"

They were standing in a hallway and he gazed around in awe as he counted the doors leading off to either side. He knew it was a high class estate when he had been asked to identify himself at the security barrier but he had never expected such a level of opulence.

"Jesus Christ, how many bedrooms are there?"

"Don't know. Four I think, maybe five. I haven't bothered to open all of the doors."

He ventured cautiously, "The rent must cost a packet."

All he received back was, "Yes it does."

In the spacious lounge he settled into an armchair with Bella seated opposite.

The crystal class beckoned invitingly from his side table and he lifted it to his lips with, "Cheers." They sipped their champagne cocktails in silence.