Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella crossed one tanned leg over the other and he glimpsed the briefest of green panties. She noticed his glance and crossed her leg back again. For a few seconds she gazed at him with a coy smile and then murmured, "Would you like me to take them off?"

Was she serious? His penis stirred at the erotic prospect and he nodded.

She lifted her bottom and slid her panties down to her knees. Then with her bent legs raised, allowed them to drop slowly to her feet and onto the floor. He waited breathlessly to see what would be exposed but her knees remained together.

She laughed at his look of disappointment and said demurely, "Surely you don't expect a young female to expose her femininity to an older man? What kind of a girl do you take me for?"

"A prick teaser?"

She sighed. "Oh all right then, but just a little peep."

Her knees began to part and as he prepared to cross his legs to avoid embarrassment she closed her own quickly and snapped, "No you don't. You keep both feet on the floor and your hands on the arms of the chair." He knew what she wanted to achieve.

With tantalising slowness her knees parted again revealing more of her smooth inner thighs. She stopped once more and whispered, "Do you really want to see my pussy you naughty man?"

His gaze had been riveted between her thighs and he lifted his eyes despairingly with, "You're driving me fucking crazy."

"I know but it's fun isn't it?"

Gradually her thighs widened until they were fully apart and her dark nest became visible. He felt like a little boy having his first sexual experience as he gazed at the pouting lips that had just a trace of moisture.

His penis stiffened quickly but that was what she had planned so he made no attempt to hide it.

She whispered softly, "Unzip yourself and take it out and then put your hands back where they are."

He hesitated with embarrassment for a moment, but as she had played her part he reached for his zip and pulled it down. He delved inside and eased out his hard penis.

Bella gazed at the solid erection with the tiny dribble exuding from its purple head and her left hand slid down to between her thighs. With her fingertips she began to caress her moist slit and Martin's penis throbbed as he watched it open like a crimson flower.

For a minute she stroked herself slowly, but then her fingers began to move with more urgency and the moisture within the engorged folds changed to a thin froth. She was breathing quickly and her eyes were half closed as she murmured, "I'm going to come soon if I don't stop playing with myself and I expect you would too if you rubbed your cock."

Suddenly she removed her hand and said decisively, "But I'm not going to because dinner is ready, so put yours away."

Martin's mouth gaped in horror and he gasped, "What?"

She repeated, "I said put it away it's time to eat."

"Fucking hell is that it?"

Bella stood up and replied sternly, "Of course that's it. You don't think I'm going to let the food spoil do you? When you arrived I said we would drink, then eat and then fuck in that order. You must have a very poor memory if you don't recall me saying it. So go and wash your hands and I'll wash mine in the kitchen."

Martin's eyed dropped despairingly to his sagging member and he groaned, "Sorry old friend the nasty lady won't let me play with you but the night is young."

The dining table would have comfortably seated eight but they occupied one corner of it. Bella complained that the kitchen was too far away and brought the food in a heated trolley.

For the starter she had made a cheese soufflé that had risen to perfection. The main was a roast duck curry and the dessert was mango sticky rice known locally as Khao Niaow Ma Muang. The menu was not exactly loyal to any particular cuisine but it was delicious. Somehow she had balanced the flavours of local produce with great skill and he was impressed.

Even the wine complimented the meal, despite the fact that the national product did not figure highly on the sought-for list.

He settled back in contentment and said, "You continually surprise me, you are a highly skilful cook."

She belched before she replied, "Yes I am and I've cooked for some of the most fascinating people in the world. I've also concocted edible meals from ingredients that would turn your stomach."

He gazed at her steadily for several seconds until he asked quietly, "Who are you Bella?"

She arose and began to place dishes onto the trolley. "All will be revealed in due course. If you want to freshen-up there are several bathrooms scattered here and there, and after that go and relax.

In the lounge he looked down at her panties that still remained where she had dropped them. He memorised the exact position of the tiny silk fabric before lifting it to his face. After inhaling the acrid essence he replaced it carefully back on the floor.

Bella settled into her chair and glanced down at the green material. She smiled and said, "I don't know why you bothered, you'll be sniffing the real thing very shortly."

"I'm not a pervert and I didn't touch them."

"Yes you are, all men are perverts to one degree or another."

She said, "I really like you Martin. We are worlds apart but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other. When you've learned more about me you'll know that it's pointless telling me fibs."

She stretched out her long tanned legs and wriggled her bare toes. "Now then where were we? Oh yes, I was playing with my pussy and your cock was sticking up in the air, so get it out again."

Martin muttered, "How romantic, shouldn't there be soft music playing?"

"Did I mention romance? I said we were going to fuck, so how many times do you think you can do it?"

He gave a short laugh. "My dear young lady, I may be in good shape for my age but I'm not a youth anymore so don't ask for miracles. And as I'd like it to be meaningful then probably only once. And by the way I'm not on Viagra."

Bella smiled and arose from her chair. She withdrew her arm from the single sleeve and wriggled her body so that the dress slithered to her feet. She stepped out of the garment and stood naked with her legs astride and her fists on her hips.

He had seen her naked before but again he marvelled at her magnificence. She was the perfect athlete and yet her lines were sleek and sensual.

Although she was still smiling it seemed to be without humour and Martin felt a twinge of uneasiness. He hoped she was not going to do anything silly that might embarrass him.

Cautiously he asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Men playing with their cocks has always turned me on. I told you to get it out."

Martin sighed and defiantly crossed his legs. In a calm voice he said, "My dear young lady, I am a man and you are a woman. I may be many years your senior and I know that the younger generation considers itself to be emancipated, but why don't you let me make love to you in the old fashioned way?"

Her smile was still disconcerting especially when she said ominously, "I advise you not to mess with me. I'll count to three and if it's not out by then, I'll take it out."

With a feeling of nervousness he uncrossed his legs and placed his hands on the chair arms in case he had to move quickly. He said appealingly, "Bella you are just being silly, why don't you sit down and let's just chat for a while?"

She counted slowly, "One, two, three."

The speed with which she moved took him by surprise and although his instinctive reaction was to cover his genital area, it was his feet that she grabbed and pulled. He slid from the chair with a bump and suddenly she was behind him. As he placed his hands on the floor to push away from her she seized both his arms and pulled them backwards. Holding his wrists together she tucked them behind one bent knee so that they were trapped between her calf and the back of her thigh. He was surprised to feel that her muscles were hard and unyielding.

She dangled her arms casually over his shoulders and moved her face close to his ear to whisper, "You're not very good at self-defence are you." He felt the tip of her tongue snake into his ear.

The sensation was pleasant but he jerked his head away and snapped, "No I am not and I've never found it necessary to study the art. Now please release my arms because you are being very childish."

Bella chuckled and reached down for his zip. "Not until I've played with your most precious possession." Her hand searched inside his open fly and eased out his flaccid penis. "Oh dear, the poor thing seems to have fainted." She looked around the room and muttered thoughtfully, "Now let me see, I need to be inventive."

Still holding his trapped hands behind her bent knee, she stretched her hand along the floor and gathered up her crumpled dress. With a few twists it became a thin rope and she wrapped it neatly around his wrists. "Versace Inc would have a blue fit if they could see what I've just done to one of their creations."

She moved to the front of him and eased his back against the chair and then tugged down his trousers and underpants to expose his genitals. With a sigh of satisfaction she sat back on her haunches and said, "Things are going really well don't you think?"

"No I bloody well don't. This is most humiliating and I'm pleading with you to show me some respect and untie my hands.

"All in good time dear man. The first item of importance is to revive your plonker. You may carry on chatting if you wish but I might find it difficult to reply."

His penis was still flaccid and she gathered it gently into the palm of one hand and lowered her head towards it. Martin closed his eyes and prepared to be uncooperative.

She took it into her mouth with a sucking motion and as her tongue caressed the glans he could feel it begin to harden. He desperately wanted to remain unexcited but her soft lips moved up and down in short rhythmic strokes and he caught his breath at the delicious sensation. Within a few seconds his penis had stiffened and her insertions became deeper. She would first take it in to its fullest extent and pause and then withdraw it slowly. When it was fully exposed, her tongue would flick the tip of the purple glans and the effect of each touch was electrifying.

He saw that she had one hand between her thighs and from the movement of her arm he could see she was pleasuring herself. He began to get close to an orgasm and warned breathlessly, "Be careful Bella," but she was aware of the situation.

When she lifted her head he saw from her expression that she was extremely aroused. She moved quickly to straddle his body and then lowered her wet pussy onto his rigid shaft. She was breathing quickly and with her hands on his shoulders and her knees either side of him she began to thrust vigorously.

Martin strained to release his hands from the binding around his wrists but they were held securely. Eventually the excitement of being raped became too much and he felt the tingling sensation begin. He blurted urgently, "Bella I'm going to come."

She was also excited and her activity quickened. She was panting harshly through her open mouth and her eyes stared intensely. Then she gasped desperately, "I'm coming too."

Martin had reached the point of no return and groaned aloud as his orgasm erupted. The delicious agony consumed him and his semen squirted into her with powerful spurts.

Bella's thrusting became frenzied and as her own orgasm peaked she froze and her body stiffened. For a moment she ceased to breathe and then she uttered brief shrill cries and her stomach muscles knotted with each stabbing barb of ecstasy.

For several seconds each was concerned with individual pleasure but gradually the frenzied activity lessened and they began to relax. When Martin's orgasm was finally spent, his head drooped with exhaustion. Bella's movements also slowed and when they ceased altogether she slumped forward to rest her forehead on his shoulder.

He had experienced the most violent orgasm that he could remember and his body felt leaden. He eventually lifted his head to find Bella smiling and she moved her lips closer to brush them lightly against his. She murmured, "That was a nice fuck wasn't it? You obviously enjoy being dominated. Would you like me to spank your bottom?"

"No I would not and I have absolutely no wish to be dominated. It just so happens that you are very good at giving blowjobs and I have a penchant for receiving them. Now please untie my hands so that I can restore some of my dishevelled dignity."

Bella muttered, "Okay but you're no fun at all. It looks like I've purchased the whips and a mask for nothing."

She reached behind to slip the bonds from his wrist and shook the material to unravel it. She held it at arm's length and sighed, "Oh well, that's fucked a thousand dollar dress."

"Serves you right."

Bella stood erect and hauled Martin to his feet. His trousers and underpants were around his ankles and he stepped out of them. She took his hand and said, "Come let's go and shower if I can remember where the nearest one is."

When they were refreshed Bella led them back to the lounge. She had found dressing gowns for both of them and Martin settled into an armchair. She crossed to the drinks cabinet and said, "Name your poison; scotch, vodka, brandy....?"

"Scotch and a little water please."

"Chivas okay?"

"Sure," and then, "is that Chivas twenty five you're about to pour?"

"Yes why?"

"At three hundred dollars a bottle, forget the water."

Bella laughed and poured herself straight vodka. She handed him the crystal glass and settled in the chair opposite. He raised his glass to eye level and assessed the contents with, "You are exceedingly generous with your measures."

"That's because you might need it shortly."

Martin felt disturbed by her remark and tried to voice a calm tone when he enquired, "Why would that be?"

"Because it's tell-the-truth time."

He lowered his glass and waited for her to continue.

"You want to know who I am and why I am here. Well I represent a pest control agency."

Martin blinked with surprise and echoed, "A pest control agency? I expected something more romantic and exciting. Something to do with the film industry or perhaps that you are an uncover news reporter. What on earth are you doing here? There are plenty of pest control agencies in this country and my God they certainly need them."

"I destroy specific pests." Her large eyes bored unwaveringly into his before she added, "Bidaya's partner was a pest, as is Bidaya himself."

Martin stared at her uncomprehendingly and the seconds ticked by in silence. What she had just said made no sense. Eventually he asked quietly, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Her face displayed no emotion when she replied, "I killed Bidaya's partner and some other men since then, not that the others were particularly important although I did kill them for a reason." She gazed at him in silence before she continued, "I'm an assassin and I'm here to kill Bidaya, and that's why I need your help."

Martin's senses froze as he tried to understand the significance of her statement. Was she joking? Then he thought about her unusual strength and agility and remembered the knife. He recalled again her constant requests for him to arrange a meeting with Bidaya. Dark grotesque images tumbled sluggishly through his imagination.

But it all seemed unreal and he felt foolish when he eventually whispered, "An assassin? You actually kill people?"

Bella remained silent and his realisation that she was serious shocked him. He felt something wet on his leg and looked down. His glass had tipped and spilled some of the expensive liquid onto his thigh. He raised it to his mouth and emptied the contents with one swallow and then held out the glass for more.

Bella took it to the drinks cabinet and this time filled it nearly to the rim. He immediately removed half of it in a single gulp. Although he had drunk most of a bottle of wine and a considerable amount of whisky he had never felt more sober.

He looked at the girl sitting opposite with her tousled short hair and large dark eyes that gave her such captivating charm and she had never looked more beautiful. But her eyes seemed sad as she returned his gaze.

She broke the silence with, "I can imagine how shocked you are and how repulsed you must be by my confession, but will you allow me to elaborate?"

He could only nod his head.

"I am twenty-one years of age but I'm not an ordinary person and that has nothing to do with what I have just told you. I have an IQ of one ninety. I speak several languages and can become fluent in another without difficulty. I have total recall and by that I mean I can scan one hundred thousand words in about twenty minutes and remember every one of them.

She paused again before continuing, "I am classed as a genius although sadly I don't use my gift for the benefit of science, medicine or the arts. I have received extra-special training in the art of killing and I can extinguish a life in many different ways, with or without a weapon. I'm not proud of my profession but I've convinced myself that what I do is, in a somewhat obscure way, of benefit to the civilized world more or less."

She lifted her glass and drank from it but when she lowered it her eyes seemed tearful. Martin could see that she was struggling emotionally and suddenly she was a young girl in need of solace. He was unable to resist and crossed the space between them.

She accepted his open arms and rested her forehead on his shoulder. They hugged in silence for a while until Martin said, "How did all this happen?"

Bella lifted her head and asked, "Do you really want to hear the whole story?"

Martin returned to his chair and answered, "Of course I do."

She said doubtfully, "Well I don't think you're going to like it."

"Christ, can it get any worse?"

Bella nodded her head very slowly and he groaned, "Oh God."

She took a breath and said, "My mother disappeared when I was very young and left me with my father and his brother. They both abused me sexually from about the age of five.

Most of my early education came from watching TV documentaries and I had no idea that I was different from other kids because I wasn't allowed to mix with any. I was eight when I took myself to a school and it was then that I discovered that other children my age seemed to be like a different species.

I won't disgust you by describing some of the things my father and uncle did to me but then I discovered that they were exchanging photos of me on the Internet. Can you imagine my humiliation when I saw that they were sharing me with other sick bastards?"

She paused and murmured, "And this is the bit you won't like."

She took a sip of vodka and said quietly, "On my ninth birthday I took a knife and stabbed them both to death while they slept."

She looked searchingly at him for condemnation but his face registered no expression. She waited for him to say something and when he did it surprised her.

Martin's heart was racing and he could feel his armpits sweating profusely. A pulse in his temple was pounding and he wondered if it was visible to her. But he was amazed how calm his voice sounded when he said, "Good for you, so what happened next?"

It seemed to relax her and she continued, "I went to the police station and told them what I had done. I was taken to a hospital and they did lots of tests and informed me that I would never be a mother. They were actually nice people and very sympathetic but they kept me isolated for weeks. Of course they discovered that I was a brain freak.

Then one day a women turned up and conned me into thinking that either I would spend the rest of my life in prison or I could go somewhere with her. So I went somewhere with her."