Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin reached forward and put his hands between her knees and forced her thighs open. She squealed and cried, "What are you doing, please stop."

He was now really into it and snarled, "I'm going to lick your cunt you pathetic sad bitch."

She was trembling uncontrollably and sobbed, "Please don't, I've never let a man touch me there I've always been a good girl."

Martin pushed her thighs further apart and lowered his mouth to her closed slit. At the first touch of his tongue she gave a sharp cry and squealed, "Please stop, you shouldn't be doing this."

With his fingers either side he stretched her slit wide and pushed his tongue deep into the soft pink crease. Almost at once he felt her juices flow but she continued to gabble, "Please stop this is so wrong."

When he flicked her clitoris with his tongue she jumped and gave a tiny shriek. He caressed it with the tip of his tongue again and suddenly she clasped his head with both hands. He became aware that she was no longer asking him to stop.

By now he was desperate to fuck her and rose to his knees. He held his throbbing penis towards her in a threatening gesture and growled, "Guess where I'm going to put this?"

Her eyes opened wide in horror and she gasped, "Oh no it's much too big and it will hurt me. I'm a virgin so please be careful."

Martin was now completely into the roll-play and the fact that she had asked him to be careful rather than stop altogether convinced him that she really wanted to be fucked.

When he attempted to climb on top of her she put her hands against his chest and tried to push him away. It was time for brute strength so he seized her hands and forced them to her sides. He now had her at his mercy and as he pushed his penis deep inside her he found it surprisingly wet and receptive. As he began to pound his cock into her she cried, "Oh God you're really doing it to me."

He was so excited he knew it was going to be a quick orgasm so he let go of her hands and grabbed her body to him tightly. As he drove his rigid staff into her with vigorous thrusts she was begging pitifully, "Please stop it's so wrong, I've never done anything like this before," but when his thrusting became so violent that he exited completely, her hand immediately grabbed his penis and pushed it back in again.

Suddenly her legs and arms wrapped around him and her fingers gouged into his back. She gave a shrill cry and her pelvis jerked convulsively.

The excitement of her coming even though she was being raped was too much for Martin and he climaxed immediately. As he ejaculated he could hear himself snarling like an animal. He was also conscious of a sharp pain in his shoulder.

Finally his orgasm subsided and he rolled down to the floor and onto his back. He was still panting heavily when Bella slid down beside him. She whispered, "That was exciting wasn't it. I don't know why women complain about it, I think being raped is fun."

He turned to her and replied, "You're such a good actress I was convinced that I was actually raping you. Did you honestly enjoy it?"

"Didn't you feel me come? That wasn't acting and you really turned me on. Incidentally your shoulder is bleeding and I'm sorry about that but you got me so excited I was a bit too passionate."

Martin became aware of the pain and squinted sideways. "You spiteful bitch I can see your teeth marks."

Bella giggled and climbed on top on him. She first kissed his wound and then his lips and said, "That was a just love bite you big baby. You should be proud that you got me so excited."

An hour later Bella put her arms around his neck and looked deep into his eyes. As she kissed him she murmured, "I want to come and see you again so please don't forget about me."

"Forget about you? How could I ever forget you? You are the most unforgettable person in the whole world."

He waited until she waved as the lift doors closed.

******************************

The morning was grey and drizzly as Bella walked along Lombard Street and turned into the bank entrance. The door at the far end of the hall was marked, "Staff only," and the lock clicked open when she swiped her card. The corridor was quiet as she made her way to the private lift and pressed the button. When the lift opened at the basement level she walked the few paces to the heavy oak door and pressed her right palm against the scanner. She waited the few seconds for the scanner to blink green and pushed the door open.

Miss Davies was wearing the same blue dress and her hair was dragged behind in the usual bun. Without looking away from her computer screen she said, "As always you are late Bella. Madam said to go right in."

Bella walked to the other door and entered the windowless room. The air conditioning was hissing softly but the musty smell lingered. She sat down in the straight backed chair and waited while Madam perused a file. The woman behind the desk dressed in black was in her fifties and wore a man's suit with white shirt and dark blue tie. Her short grey hair was cut in masculine style with a parting.

Finally she looked up and smiled without warmth. "Good morning Bella and congratulations on a successful assignment. However you know how I despise untidiness and I understand your finished work resembled a war zone. Was that really necessary?"

Bella sat impassively without replying and Madam sighed in resignation. She handed a file across the desk and said, "This is your next assignment and you have one month to rest up and prepare. Good morning."

As Bella strolled back along Lombard Street the sun was trying to peep through the grey clouds.

******************************