Bella's Adventures in Bondageland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished he tossed the empty cup in the backseat and grabbed Bella's head with both hands, holding her still while he fucked her sexy mouth.

She held her mouth open wide, letting her drool soak his shaft and balls.

He gathered up her hair in one hand and his balls in the other and groaned as he shot his hot cum down her throat, it filled her mouth and spilled out over his wet cock, overflowing as she gagged and struggled to catch her breath. Her eyes were full of tears and the streetlights filtered through the tinted windows seemed so surreal, like some kind of sleazy stained glass.

Damon held her upright in her seat, gripping the har on the back of her neck.

He scooped the cum dripping from her chin and let her suck it off his fingers.

Bella's pussy was becoming soaking wet as she heard low groans escape his lips. She felt him take her head in his hands and she knew what he was about to do. Bella opened her mouth as wide as she could as she braced herself. His cock slamming against her throat with each of his thrusts. Bella's eyes were shut tight as a few tears streamed down her beautiful face. Bella gagged on his cock as he fucked her mouth. As Damon repeated his motions thrusting in and out of her mouth, Bella fought to breathe but it was obvious she was loving every second. When Damon removed one of his hands and gripped her hair Bella knew he was about to cum. With one big deep thrust his cock was in her throat and he was shooting his hot cum. Bella's eyes still firmly shut she fought to swallow as much as she could. Loving the salty taste of his cum. As he began to pull his cock out of her mouth Bella tried to lap up what had over flowed onto his cock. Her tongue brushing against his shaft as he sat her in an upright position. Bella took a moment to catch her breath. Her eyes filled with tears as she looked into his, he drove her wild. Everything he did to her only made her want him more. Bella parted her lips as he slid his fingers in her mouth. Bella licked his fingers clean, her tongue running down the middle of his fingers and up again. Bella was sucking on his finger as if it were his cock. When he took his fingers back out of her mouth Bella licked her lips and took a deep breath. She was a mess again, but it wasn't as bad as earlier. "You taste so good." Bella said softly, her beautiful eyes still locked on his. Bella brought her hand up and pulled her hair to one side when he let go. She was trying to clean herself up a little, she was a mess again; but not as bad as earlier. "You fucked my throat raw baby." She had a small smile playing on her lips. "You've got my pussy so wet daddy." Bella confessed as her eyes feel to his messy cock, her mind immediately remembering the way she looked in the mirror when he rubbed his cock over her face.

He stuffed his cock back into his pants and zipped up.

"Good baby, I want you wet."

He smiled and started the car.

"You may touch yourself, kitten," he said.

"But don't dare cum without permission."

He pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward beachfront road, Bella was playing with her wet pussy as they drove along, she looked out at the reflection of the full moon on the calm, black water, the throaty hum of the engine was hypnotizing.

Bella leaned back further in her seat, squirming as she massaged her juicy pussy.

Bella smiled at his approval, it was rewarding for to know how much she pleased him. Bella leaned back in her seat and pulled her skirt up when he gave her permission to touch herself. She pulled her skirt up far enough so when Damon looked over he could see what she was doing. Bella began to rub her pussy through her panties, a wet circle had formed in the middle of them. Bella turned her head and faced him as she rubbed her wet cunt. It wasn't long before Bella pulled her panties to the side and began to rub her index finger up and down her slit as she used her other hand to rub her clit. "Mmm." Bella let out soft moan as her eyes closed for a moment. The thought of him fucking her was getting her so turned on as she pleasured herself. "You get my pussy so hot and wet." She moaned as she slowly slid her index finger deep in her pussy. "Ooh yes." She sucked in her bottom lip as she slid her finger in and out of her pussy. Her pussy and fingers glistening from her juices. "It feels so good daddy." Bella moaned as she worked another finger inside of herself. Bella began to squirm in her seat as she fingered her tight little hole for him. With her other hand Bella began to tap her pussy. Everytime her fingers would brush against her sensitive, swollen clit she would let out a soft moan. Bella began to move pump her fingers in and out at a faster pace as she went back to rubbing her clit. "Ooh Shit daddy." Bella moaned as she leaned further back into her seat and tilted her head back. Her mind running wild with all the things Damon had done to her tonight. Bella's pussy was making a wet squishing as she pumped her fingers in and out. Her pussy juices splashing on her legs as she picked up the pace again. "Ooh fuck mmm." a slightly louder moan escaped her lips as she looked at him, her fingers never missing a beat. Sweat was beginning to form on her forehead as the heat picked up in the car but Bella wasn't slowing down. Bella spread her legs a little wider so Damon had a better view as she pleasured herself to him.

He reached over and touched her cheek, letting his thumb slip in her mouth. She began to suck it immediately, closing her eyes, moaning as she stroked her soaking wet pussy.

There was a stop sign at every block in Damon's neighborhood, and he took his time at each one, watching Bella, her head back, eyes closed, panting in heat.

He wanted her to experience a prolonged, heightened state of arousal.

They rolled into a gated driveway and paused while Damon entered his code.

The gate opened and he drove into a garage in the rear of the house.

He snapped his fingers.

"Stop!" he snapped.

"Hands at your side, kitten."

Bella hesitated.

"Now!" he said sternly.

"Straighten your dress and make yourself presentable, I'll be waiting outside."

"Oh yes." Bella moaned as she felt pleasure course through her body. She had been pleasuring herself for about 20 minutes thanks to Damon taking his time at every stop sign. Bella didn't mind, it was obvious by the sound of her moans and the look on her face she was enjoying herself. Bella sucked on his thumb as she continued to play with her wet pussy, she could feel her breathing start to get heavier as he pulled into a drive way. Bella was knew she was close and just when she was about to ask permission to cum she heard him instruct her to stop. Bella looked at him with a confused look on her face, pulling her fingers out of her pussy when she heard his more stern tone, she knew he was serious. Bella let out a groan of frustration as she let her legs relax. Her breathing coming back to it's normal rhythm. Bella sat up in her seat and fixed her panties. She pulled out some perfume from her bag and sprayed it on herself before she cleaned herself up. Bella cleaned of her fingers and wiped her legs with the top she had in her handbag. Bella fixed her hair, giving it a quick brush. Her long dark hair flowing over her chest. Bella stepped out of the car and fixed her clothes, fighting her urges to get back in the car and finish the job. She knew Damon wouldn't have been happy if she had done that. Quickly putting on some fresh make-up Bella gave herself one last evaluation before she headed out to where Damon said he'd be waiting. "I did my best." She smiled at him. "Is this your place?" Bella asked as she scanned the area, loving the house. Bella adjusted her bra one last time as she followed his lead. Bella was a little nervous, was this the get together he was talking about? She wondered but she didn't ask about it. As Bella walked she could feel her wet pussy rubbing against her panties. Bella was feeling a little sexually frustrated as she thought about how good it would have felt to cum for him.

He took her hand.

"You look beautiful, kitten."

He spun her around and hugged her from behind, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her head back so he could kiss her, he was rough, pawing at her tits with his big hands as he shoved his tongue down her throat. His cock was hard and throbbing against her back.

He let her go abruptly, her head spinning, and let her through the back door into the house. They walked down a long hallway which overlooked a large living room down stairs,

the walls of the house were painted a sage green and the floors were dark, almost black bamboo, soft music was playing and there were people moving around downstairs but the house was dark and lit only with candlelight, Bella was not able to make anyone out, just voices, male voices.

Damon led her into a bedroom at the end of the hall, a collar, leash and blindfold were laid out on the bed.

"On your knees, kitten," he commanded.

Bella let out a soft moan as he pulled her hair. His dominance and power were so sexy to her. Bella brought her arm up and ran her fingers from the back of his head and down his neck as he kissed her. Her eyes closed as his tongue explored her mouth, he was sending her body crazy. As they went inside Bella looked around at the amazing house. The walls right down to the floor had the perfect detailing. Bella could hear voices coming from downstairs as he showed her down a hallway. She didn't have time to look around at what was going on. Bella but her bottom lip nervously as she thought about what could possibly be in store for her tonight. Bella's eyes scanned the bedroom he had led her into, her eyes immediately fixed on the items on the bed. Bella followed him over to the bed and examined the collar and leash. She found herself getting a little turned on as she looked at them. Bella glanced up at him and did as he had instructed. She slowly lowered herself to her knees and looked up at him. Her innocent eyes looking back up into his. Bella couldn't help but have butterflies in her stomach but she didn't mind it. The nervous feeling made it all more exciting to the beautiful submissive. Bella's finger tips traced her neck for a moment as she tried to picture herself wearing the collar. The image in her head was quiet sexy. Bella put her hands in her lap as he picked the collar up from the bed. She took a deep breath, inhaling his cologne as he bent down and put the collar around her neck. As he put the collar on her Bella flashed a subtle smile, feeling sexier then ever now he had collared her.

He stood over her, stroking her neck and face, he took the cuffs off the bed and clasped them around her wrists behind her back, he then walked around in front of her so that he could admire her. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through her see through blouse, she was breathing heavily.

Damon removed his jacket, hanging it on the bedpost, he took a step closer to Bella, directly in front of her, about three feet away.

He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, his eyes locked on hers, the bass from the music downstairs was rumbling the floor slightly, tingling her ass as she sat on her knees on the floor, ass resting on her ankles.

Damon removed his shirt, pulling it from his waistband and peeling it off his big, round shoulders, his smooth chest muscles rippled as he tossed it on the bed. He took a step closer to Bella, never taking his eyes off hers.

He unzipped his pants and his cock sprang forward, slapping her in the face.

He kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants, he stood inches away from her, stroking his cock. She watched as a drop of come rose on the head.

"Mmmmmmm," he groaned as he jacked off in her face, he stepped forward, tangling his cock in her hair, rubbing his cock and balls all over her face and neck.

He gave her a playful slap in the face as he stepped away to look through his closet.

He took a pair of ass-less leather chaps down from the rack and removed them from the hangar. He stepped into them and buckled the belt around his rock hard abs. His massive cock stood at attention between his leather clad legs.

He looked like the God of sex, his bare chest and arms, packed with muscle, barely dressed, his naked ass visible in the mirror behind him, round, muscular and chocolatey.

He walked over to Bella and covered her eyes with the slip on blindfold, he then helped her to her feet, fastened the leash to her collar and gave it a quick snap.

"Okay, baby," he said.

"Let's go play."

As he cuffed her hands behind her back Bella found herself getting more turned on. She wasn't normally this kind of girl but she found she adapted to this role perfectly. She was so comfortable being on her knees and at his mercy. Bella's erect nipples brushing against the see through material of her blouse everytime she moved. She couldn't help herself, everything he did just made her want him more. Bella's mouth began to water when Damon proceeded to unbutton his shirt. Bella licked her lips as he removed his shirt, his perfect body becoming visible to her. His perfect muscular body now in front of her like a work of art. Bella's pussy soaking wet all over again as he stepped closer to her. "Mmm." She let out a soft moan when his cock slapped her face. She could never get enough of his big chocolate cock. Bella wanted nothing more then to take his delicious cock back in her mouth but instead he stood teasing her; jerking his perfect cock right in front of his little sluts face. Her eyes had a look of hunger and lust in them as she watched him stroke his cock. Swallowing hard Bella tried her best to control herself, squirming a little as she did. The rumbling through the floor were becoming more obvious as it sent a tingling sensation through her whole lower body. Bella closed her eyes as he stepped forward and rubbed his cock through her soft hair. His balls rubbing over her gorgeous face as he did this. "Oh daddy." Bella moaned, her lust and desire for him very apparent in her moan. Bella nibbled on her bottom lip when he stepped back, he was driving her crazy. He stopped her from cumming earlier and now he was teasing her like this. Bella watched him as he changed into the chaps. "Oh my god." Bella said softly, a slight frustration to her tone. She was craving him so badly right now and she was restrained and unable to actually do anything. He was perfection standing right in front of her, his bad just as sexy in the mirror behind him. Bella's breathing got a little heavier as she took her time examining the master piece in front of her.??Bella took a nervous breath as he slipped the blind fold over her eyes. When he helped her to her feet Bella felt his cock rub against her smooth stomach. Bella squeezed her legs tight together for a moment as he connected the leash to her collar. Her pussy was so wet, starving for attention from him. Bella followed Damon as he yanked on the leash and led her back down the hall. With Bella not being able to see she relied on her hearing to try and brace herself for what was coming next. As they neared the end of the hallway Bella heard those voices again. She took a deep breath as her heart began to race. Was he really taking her down looking like this? With Damon's guidance the beautiful submissive made it down the stairs. Though Bella couldn't see what was going on she could tell all eyes were on her and her new master. The talking had stopped which was a sure sure sign all attention was on them. Bella struggled against her wrist restraints for a moment as she tried to get comfortable. As nervous as she was though Bella found herself still getting extremely hot and wet. "She's a pretty one." She heard a man say. Bella pressed her lips firmly together as her nipples became even more erect. Her nipples were so hard it was starting to hurt. Bella didn't understand how she could feel so nervous and yet feel so horny. She felt Damon's thumb brush against her nipple, using his index finger to pinch her nipple slightly. "mm." Bella licked her lips.

Bella could hear every clop and clack of her heels hit the floor and echo throughout the house as Damon led her the steps at a sultry, leisurely pace. He held her hand while she stroked the mahogany railing.

When they reached the bottom of the staircase, Damon forced her down onto her hands and knees and led her slowly into the living room.

He helped her climb onto an ottoman in the middle of the room. He instructed her to remain on her knees and sit up straight.

Men crowded around her, she could smell them, feel the body heat. Someone ripped the fabric of her blouse, exposing her luscious breasts.

She gasped, suddenly there were hands all over her body, mouths all over her, voices in her ears and the weight of bodies all around her.

She was surrounded, her body shaking, her skin flush with goosebumps.

The anticipation of what was to come next excited and made the young brunette nervous all at the same time. She found herself getting turned on, a rush of pleasurable and frustrated emotions ran through her body. Her pussy soaking wet as she was forced on her hands and knees. Bella gave a slight nod when he instructed her to stay still. Her heart was racing as she sensed herself being surrounded. Bella pressed her lips together firmly as she felt hot breath hit her ear. "Mmm you are divine." The man whispered before taking in a deep breath and rubbing his nose through her hair. Bella swallowed hard, letting out a slight gasp as she felt a yank at her blouse. Her breasts were completely exposed and on display for Master Damon's guests. Bella closed her eyes tightly under the blind fold as she felt a man brush his thumb over her sensitive erect nipples. "mm." her lips parting just slightly as she moaned. The man brought his index finger and thumb together and pulled on her nipple, while another man began to tug her skirt up. Bella's breathing was getting pretty heavy, she was getting so turned by all of this. As Bella felt a man tug on her long hair her mind immediately went to Damon. She wondered where he was and what he was thinking as he watched these men with her. "Her pussy's nice and wet." A man said as he rubbed her pussy through her panties. Bella let out another soft moan before licking her lips. She wasn't as nervous as she was before, she found herself enjoying it a little. Bella felt a man push his fingers against her lips, forcing them into her mouth while another man took her nipple in between his teeth and pulled on it. "mmm god yes." Bella's moan muffled by the mans 4 fingers in her mouth. Her saliva covering his fingers as he forced them deeper into her throat. "I bet this sexy little mouth knows how to suck cock." He remarked, Bella sensed he had a smile on his face by the tone of his voice. He slowly pulled his fingers out and wiped them all over her cheeks and chin, making sure he covered her in her own saliva. Bella tilted her head back slightly as she began to let herself go but right when she thought it was only going to get better she felt a smack against her left breast. Bella jumped slightly from the shock but she was unable to move too much as all the men were basically on top of her. Bella could feel the heat of their bodies around her, breathing in their scents as they explored her body.

Damon watched Bella from across the room, she was on all fours on top of the ottoman, sucking Master Thomas off and Damon's friend Nick was getting into position to enter her from behind. He was massaging her ass and barking orders, "Suck that cock, bitch!"

He pulled her panties down over her hips then ripped them off of her.

"Take that big, black dick down your throat like a good little slut!" Nick was the naturally dominant type, big and muscular with tattoos, he worked as a bouncer at Damon's club.