Bella's Adventures in Bondageland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon wrapped his fingers around his cock, feeling it throb in his hand, Bella was moaning and gagging, Thomas and Nick manhandling her. She was so hot, on her knees with men crowded around her, his heartbeat was getting faster.

Bella heard Damon's voice.

"Release her, I want to see her use her hands."

Bella felt a man push his cock against her lips and after earlier tonight Bella knew exactly what to do. Her lips parted as he slowly slid his cock in her mouth. Her warm wet tongue gliding along his shaft as he thrusted his hips back and forth. Another man had taken it upon himself to grab her hair and hold her head in place so Master Thomas could fuck her mouth properly. His cock invaded her mouth, slamming against the back of her throat as she gagged and struggled to moan. Bella felt a pair of hands on her hips pushing her up to position her with her ass facing toward him. Bella let out a soft moan as Master Thomas gave her a moment to catch her breath before her went back to his rough rhythm. Bella felt Nick's cock rub against the slit of her wet pussy. "ooh fuck." Bella moaned as she gagged, her drool covering Master Thomas' cock and was running down her neck. After teasing the little slut for a moment Nick with one hard thrust forced his cock into her slippery wet cunt. "You're so fucking wet slut. You like worshipping cocks." He groaned as both him and Thomas thrusted their hips roughly. "Ahhh." Bella gagged, her moans bearly audible due to her gagging. Bella could hear the men suggesting what they should do with her and it scared her a little bit, but it also drive her wild. She felt so sexy being used by all of these men. Bella heard Damon tell his friend's to release her hands and they did as he had asked. Nick forced Bella into a squatting position as her hands were released. He positioned himself under her, his cock teasingly running along her slit as two other men forced her hand up to their cocks and forced her to jack them off while she sucked on Thomas' cock. "Fuck this cock baby, fuck yourself like a good little whore." Nick commanded. Bella unable to see struggled for a moment before lowering her pussy over his head. Her finger tips stroking the other men as she did this. Thomas pulled Bella's hair and forced her mouth off of his cock and forced to suck one of them other men while he rubbed his cock over her breasts and neck. Bella was moaning as pleasure coursed through her body. Her breathing was rapid whenever she was able to take a breath. "What a good little cock sucker." One of them groaned. Bella felt Thomas begin to slap his big cock against her tits as she began to suck the other men off. Bella was switch between all 3 cocks as she fucked herself with Nicks. She was sweating and her moans uncontrollable as she gagged and drooled over their cocks.

Damon watched as Bella spat on Thomas' cock, rubbed it up and down, twisted it, she really went at his cock with incredible passion and intensity, he felt proud. Her tits were hanging out of her blouse, the torn sleeves had slid down around her elbows and her breasts were covered with her own drool.

Master Tyler, one of Damon's business partners, slipped the satin sleep mask off of Bella's face and her eyes slowly adjusted to the candlelight to find the living room filled with a dozen men, all hot as hell, handfuls of cock, her mouth moving from dick to dick like a trained seal, strings of slobber connecting her wet lips to each guy's cock like a spider web. She was gasping for breath in between shafts. Glistening cocks waited their turn to ram her drooling mouth and fuck her throat.

Loving the attention, she sucked and gagged on numerous cocks, but she couldn't stop thinking of Damon.

Finally she saw him, relaxing in an ornate throne at the other end of the room. His elbows on the armrests, slouching a bit, his big, naked cock waving in the air between his powerful, leather clad legs.

Bella bobbed her head up and down on each cock, her movements matching each man's thrusts. "Ooh fuck." Bella let out a high pitched moan as Nick began to pound his hips up into her. Bella's breasts bouncing around as she was fucked and manhandled by all of Master Damon's guests. Bella felt the blind fold be pulled off and she slowly tried to adjust her teary eyes to the dim candle light. Her eye make up completely smudged from her tears and sweat. When Bella could finally get a clear vision she glanced around for a moment, noticing all the men around her their throbbing cocks waiting to be sucked. Bella felt quiet intimated. These men were incredibly big compared to Bella and her tiny size. Tyler forced Bella's head around to take another man's cock in her mouth. Her drool dripping down over her breasts as her throat was assaulted by another cock. "Look at me while you suck my cock you little bitch." He ordered. Bella forced her eyes open and looked them on his as he grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock deep in her throat. As Bella was manhandled and used by this men Bella couldn't help but stop thinking about Damon. Knowing he was the reason this was happening only made his dominance and power more apparent to the young woman and she loved it.??Bella's eyes glanced around as she continued pleasing these men. Her eyes locked on Damon when she found him at the other end of the room watching her. His chocolate monster standing stiff between his legs. Bella found the image of him in chaps just sitting there so sexy. She craved for his cock as she pleasured all these men. His cock was all she wanted. "ooh fuck I'm going to cum." Bella moaned as she forced her head off the other man's cock to breathe. "Don't you fucking cum." Nick threatened her in a masculine and dominate tone. He yanked back on her hair, her face covered in sweat, pre-cum and drool as she was forced to look at him. "Good girls don't cum without permission." He told her sternly, his grip on her hair firm and rough. He slowly pulled his cock from her pussy, teasing her with his head before fully depriving her of his manhood. Bella let out a moan as he sat her back up and forced her to face Damon. "You want his cock don't you baby." He whispered through clenched teeth, his hand still full of her hair. Bella nodded her head as her eyes got that lustful look in them. "You've gotta beg for it." He told her, his hand reaching inbetween her legs and gripping her pussy roughly. "Ooh fuck." Bella moaned, her sensitive clit being pushed in by his thumb. Tyler took her hair from Nick and pulled her too the floor roughly. "Go beg for that cock." He ordered the messy submissive as she began to crawl towards her master. He looked so irresistible sitting there like a king. Bella's face and body an absolute mess as she approached him. Her eyes locked on his, his big cock just in front of her. "Please may I have your cock daddy?" Bella begged, her voice passionate and had a hunger to it, like she desperately needed his cock. "I needed it." She moaned, her sweet eyes examining his perfect body as he sat there. She needed him so bad, her pussy was soaking wet. As you could imagine this being the the second time tonight she wasn't able to cum she was particularly more enthusiastic about giving these men and master Damon exactly what they wanted.

Damon stood up, his cock bouncing, he walked over to Bella and slapped her hard with it. It met her soft cheek with a heavy smack and knocked her off her knees, she whimpered, her face nearly hitting the floor.

"You're being very forward, Bella."

He stood over her, massive and intimidating.

"Hold her," he commanded.

Nick and another bouncer from the club, Erik, picked her up and carried her over to the ottoman, forcing her on her knees, Nick holding her face down on the leather surface by her neck. She looked up at him, bare chested, tan and well toned, dark hair and deep blue eyes, big cock and balls sticking through the fly in his jeans, only the top button fastened.

Damon stepped behind her and turned slightly to the side.

"You're going to have to be punished," he said.

The other men responded approvingly and began to gather round.

Damon made a fist around the base of his massive 13 inch tool and brought it down across her ass with a loud smack.

"You are to do as you're told!"

He smacked her again, harder, her ass turning toasty red.

"You are to speak only when spoken to!"

He spanked her with that big heavy cock even harder, making her squeal.

He returned to his throne, leaned back and began stroking his cock slowly.

"Teach her a lesson." he ordered.

Bella found herself being lifted off the ground by Nick and Erik, they held her body in between them, Nick sliding his cock in her tight little ass and Erik taking her wet pussy. She hugged Erik and held on tight while they fucked her.

Damon watched Bella being manhandled and thought about taking her on for full time training. At the end of the night, each of these men would offer him a bid for full ownership of Bella, seven figure amounts most likely, but Damon could tell Bella was priceless. A sub like her only came along once in a lifetime, he decided right then and there, watching her sandwiched in between two big, sweaty brutes, she would belong to him, and in turn, he would take care of her every need. He would offer her a room upstairs, sometimes even getting to sleep in bed with him as a reward or special treat, not to mention a healthy allowance and her choice of cars, clothes and jewelry.

Master Damon had finally found his muse.

Bella looked up at Damon as he stood, her pussy was aching for him. Bella thought he was giving into her begging, she soon learned how wrong she was when she felt his cock smack against her cheek. Bella brought her hand to her cheek as he stood over her. Bella looked up at him helplessly, her heart beginning to race again when Damon instructed Erik and Nick to hold her. Nick pushed Bella's face down roughly as Damon made his way over to her. Bella's eyes were firmly looked on the only person she could see and that was Nick. Hearing Damon's voice Bella's breathing began to pick up, her body aching for for him. Her wet pussy was glistening in the candle light as the men gathered around. "ooh mmm." Bella moaned softly feeling his cock smack against her ass. Her legs trembling for a moment. Bella clenched her fists together as she closed her eyes. Then the next smack connected, even harder then the one before it. Bella pressed her lips firmly together as she tried not to make a sound. Nick's grip on Bella's neck got firmer when he noticed her eyes closed. "Open your eyes!." He commanded. Bella quickly obliged as Damon connected with another smack; this time Bella was unable to keep quiet. A squeal escaped her lush lips. Nick pulled Bella up once Damon was finished and turned her around to face Erik. Erik moved closer and helped Nick pick up Bella. Erik spread Bella's legs as Nick slide his cock deep into Bella's tight little ass. "Ooh fuck." Bella moaned, her eyes closed tightly as Erik slide his cock deep in her wet pussy. Her arms wrapped around Erik as both Nick and Erik pumped their hips into her. Bella's breasts bouncing uncontrollably as they fucked her. Bella's body was shaking with pleasure as their big cocks invaded her tight little holes. Bella's face held a mixed expression of pain and pleasure as they both picked up their pace. Bella hoped she was proving herself to Damon. Her eyes opening slightly to watch him stroking his cock as he watched her.??Bella began to pant loudly, her nails beginning to dig into Erik's back. "Don't you cum." Erik warned her sternly as her pussy began to tighten around his thick cock. "I can't help it." She moaned feeling an overwhelming sensation take over her body. Both Nick and Erik could see Bella was right on the verge of cumming and it didn't look like she could herself back. Nick and Erik removed their cocks from Bella. When they put Bella on her feet it took her a moment to find her balance, her legs were feeling weak. Nick grabbed Bella by her hair and forced her back on to the Ottoman. Bella laid on her back and her head lightly hanging off the other hand. Tyler straddled her face and rubbed his cock over her lips. "Open your mouth and suck my cock bitch!." He ordered. Bella obliged as he would lower his cock deep in her throat and then pull back up, Bella gagging and her drool ran down over her face and through her hair. His balls slapping against her chin each time. Meanwhile Nick had spread Bella's pussy open with his fingers and spat his warm spit in her hold. Bella tried to moan but she was gagging to much. Nick slowly leaned over her and shoved his thick rod inside of her. He fucked her hard and fast coursing her whole body to move. It didn't take long for Bella to want to cum and again and as soon as she got close he stopped and pulled his cock right out of her. Bella's body had become tense as she came so close to her orgasm. Nick moved to the side as Thomas moved in for his turn. He repeated the same motion as Nick and pulled out as soon as she was close to cumming. Tyler removed his cock from Bella's mouth so she could take a breath. "Please let me cum." Bella begged in a desperate tone. Nick slapped her breasts. "Shut up." He commanded before mounting her over her chest. He grabbed a fist full of Bella's hair and brought her head to his cock. He shoved it in her mouth and forced her head up and down his length roughly; her saliva going everywhere. Tyler slapped Bella's inner thighs to get her to spread her legs and she shoved his cock in her abused pussy. "Fuck!." Bella gagged. Tears flowing down her face as they used her body for their own pleasure. As much as it hurt Bella was loving every moment.

Nick was fucking the shit out of the back of Bella's throat and drool was streaming out of the corners of her mouth. Within minutes her hair was soaked with spit, Damon saw her middle finger disappear up Nick's ass and that was all he could take. His cum filled her mouth and overflowed, she was panting and hot, breathless.

Thomas took Bella's hands and lifted her to a seated position on the ottoman and instructed her to sit with her hands folded in her lap. She moaned, "I want all your cum...all over me!"

She licked her lips, her eyes were closed, hair matted down with sweat, mascara running.

Thomas blew his thick load across her face and she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Drown that fucking slut!" Nick said.

The men were gathered around her jacking off in her face while Bella sat still like a prim and proper schoolgirl. Tyler and Nick drenched her face, she was glazed, cum dripping from her chin and running down her tits. Her dress was bunched up around her waist and soaked with cum and sweat and her own drool.

"Bad, bad girl," Erik taunted.

"Somebody's been a nasty little whore!"

He slapped the little cum soaked slut in the face with his cock and laughed.

He picked her up and lowered her onto his cock, then pinned her up against the wall and pummeled her until I was seeing stars. Bella's pussy was contracting, convulsing uncontrollably around his cock, her cum was dripping down his leg.

Bella's throat was being assaulted by Nick's thick cock, she was gagging as he forced his cock deep in her throat. Her saliva coating his cock and her face. Her drool dripped down over her breasts making her soft skin glisten in the light as she serviced all of Damon's friends. When Nick came Bella swallowed what she could, the rest overflowing onto her chin and running down her neck to her breasts. "Oh fuck." Bella coughed as he pulled his cock from her mouth.

When Thomas took Bella back to the ottoman she did as she was told. Her hand placed in her lap as she licked her lips hungrily. Their drool covered cocks glistened as they stroked their manhood. "I need your cum." Bella begged. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She had never experienced such an animalistic desire for anything like she had for these men, other than Damon of cause. Bella felt Thomas hot load hit her face, he made sure to get some on her tongue. "Taste my cum you little slut." He groaned as he squirted his last few drops. Bella felt more cum hit her face, it began to run down her cheek and chin; down her neck and over her breasts. She was covered in warm salty cum. Her hair a mess, her make-up had ran down her face and her hair a complete mess from the mixture of sweat, spit and cum. Bella was a mess, but she had never felt so beautiful. "Oh mmm." She moaned as she felt Erik's cock hit her face. She looked up at him, her face covered in cum making Erik smile at his and his friend's handy work. He grabbed her and placed her on his cock. His thick chocolate cock invading her walls, stretching her to fit him. "Ooh fuck." She squealed as he pinned her against the wall. Bella wrapped her arms around him tightly and turned her head to face Damon. God he looked so fucking sexy. Erik big up the pace and pounded his cock in Bella's tight little cunt. "Ooh fuck yes!." She screamed. Her legs shaking as they wrapped tightly around Erik. Bella's pussy convulsing around his shaft as she reached her climax. Her cum running down his cock to his balls, even his legs. Bella had never came so hard. "Oh shit." She whimpered as Erik slowed right down and began to do slow rough thrusts in and out of her sensitive pussy. "You're such a dirty fucking slut. You love black cock don't you?" He forced his cock deep into her pussy, making her body jolt up and slam against the wall. "Yes." She said softly as tears rolled down her cheek. "I love black cock." She moaned as her weak, jelly like body began to slip and Erik let her slide to the floor.

"What a good little slut. Good choice Master Damon." Nick grinned as he watched Bella lean against the wall trying to catch her breath. Bella could barely move, her body felt so limp and weak. She took a moment before she looked up from the ground, she saw all the men watching her and obviously enjoying the state they had put her in. Bella licked her lips and still tasted salty cum, sum even still dripping off of her erect nipple. Bella's eyes focused on Damon again. She hoped she had pleased him tonight, in fact she hoped she pleased everyone. The submissive in Bella had really come out.

Damon stood up, his massive cock still engorged, a glistening stream of pre-cum down the length of his thick, chocolate shaft.

He slapped Nick on the back.

"She's something special isn't she," he said as he scooped some cum from her cheek and let her lick it from his finger.

"See you next week, guys."

He was looking into Bella's eyes.

"You can show yourselves out."

Damon stood in front of Bella, his cock throbbing in her face, he breathed deeply as he looked her over, cum dripping from her chin onto her gorgeous breasts, she looked up at him with her big hazel eyes.

"You look so sexy sitting there, covered in cum."

He grabbed her sweaty, cum soaked hair, eliciting a gasp as he held her head still and rubbed his swollen cock against her cheek.

He towered over her, her hands gripped his leather clad thighs.

"Take me in your mouth," he instructed.

He smiled at her.

"I love having my cock sucked by a sexy, cum covered slut."

He groaned as she suckled at the head of his cock, he held her firmly by the hair, giving her time to take him further down her throat.

"Mmmmmm, that's it," he praised.

"That's my good little slut."

Bella was breathing heavier now, her eyes beginning to water as she took Damon's huge cock down her throat.

He held her, the head of his cock in the back of her throat, her eyes widened and she started to whimper. Damon smiled as she struggled to breathe, then withdrew slowly from her mouth, letting her go to gag and catch her breath once he removed it completely from her drooling lips.