Berlin Diary (A Virgin's Release)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

In the bathroom, Jerry took her by surprise, lifted her bodily by the armpits, sat her on the counter. He spread her knees wide with his hands as he told her "Lean back. Scoot your butt forward to the very edge." She did so: her puzzlement gave way to exquisite clarity a few seconds later as Jerry kneeled between her legs, spread her lips with his fingers, and applied his mouth firmly to her clit, with great enthusiasm.

She gasped, shuddered, and arched up and back, her head against the mirror, her feet automatically seeking his shoulders. As he brought her up to a higher and higher pitch, she felt his fingers enter. Something odd about it, one, then a second in her pussy, and moments later a third slipped inside through her anus and deep up inside her rectum where it wriggled and squirmed about like a separate, maddened wee sex-beastie. She'd had no idea at all about the erotic potential of that bit of her anatomy – but she wasn't about to complain.

The combination of fingers and mouth pitched her quickly over the edge, and he held her there until her brain was swimming in lack of oxygen from failure to breathe. Finally he pulled back, slipped his fingers from her body, grinned at her with his lips and nose shiny with her juices. He nodded. "Delicious! And, Madam, more and more it looks as if all the parts are really in good shape! I presume you enjoyed that?"

All she could do was nod.

Jerry picked her up and set her on her feet in the tub-shower combo, stepped in with her. Ildiko leaned against the shower-wall, the water sluicing down her back and sides. Behind her, he said "Hold still while I shampoo your hair!" She looked at him over her shoulder, and said shyly "As I told you, no man has ever shampooed my hair! You don't need to if you don't want to, but that would be very nice."

Jerry leered softly at her, kissed her again (she was addicted, she discovered – kisses everywhere, anywhere, all were good!) and said "Aha! Then we can relieve you of one virginity right now!"

She laughed, squirmed against him, flushed brilliant red and muttered "A very minor one, Doctor Jerry. Very small indeed."

He lathered her hair thoroughly, generating dense masses of foam, his strong fingers tugging gently, massaging. She sighed, relaxed into the support of her arms as they pressed on the shower wall. Behind her, his ever-hard cock rested lightly against the crease between her buttocks, but he was concentrating on the shampooing. Then he was rinsing her hair with the hand-shower, working the suds out and washing them down her body to the drain. She took the head herself, relieved him of that duty - and suddenly his soap-filled hands cupped her shoulders, then slid down her front to capture her fully erect breasts, nipples extra-solid and tight, pointed, digging into his palms. She gasped and pressed herself into the hands as a mad tingling seemed to emanate and spread from his palms to suffuse her entire upper body.

She pressed back firmly against his stiff cock. Now it was boldness stacked upon more boldness – was she a different person so all of a sudden? As she finished rinsing, she looked over her shoulder at him, put the showerhead back into its socket, and said "There is still some hair you have not yet shampooed, you know!" She was amazed again at this sudden forwardness, such aggressiveness on her part – but found it to be quite fun. She wondered, briefly, what some of her vastly experienced girl friends would think of all this? Would they even believe her if she were to tell? Probably not – and she had no need or desire to tell, anyhow. But the thought of their likely expressions amused her and she almost simpered at him, handed him the bottle.

He squirted a bit into his palm, reached around her as she leaned back against him, and with both hands began delicately to lather her luxuriant pubic hair. His fingers delved deeply into the mat, stroked her protruding clit softly.

She shuddered, reached behind her between their bodies and slid her slippery hands down the long solid length of his cock, studying it by Braille. Eyes in fingertips indeed, she thought! And why oh why do my nipples ache so when he's not even touching them?

As he worked her thatch she pulled slightly forward, levered the cock downwards between them until it caught at the juncture of buttocks and legs. She pushed gently back, and the solid rod slid soapily in between her legs, pressing against her clit as it slid forward to project gently from between her upper thighs. A sense of freedom to play was slowly engulfing her, as every little foray she made so obviously pleased both Jerry and herself.

Perhaps, she wondered, one simply couldn't do anything "wrong"? That would be nice indeed! She would ask him – but later. Just now she was busy. She pinched and tickled the tip, smiling to herself when she made him gasp. Being able to do that made her feel powerful, quite a difference from her near panic moments ago when they finally got to being naked together.

Jerry continued to soap her crotch, and slid himself gently forward and back between her closed thighs, enjoying the hot tight slipperiness.

She bit her lip – the sensations of the upper surface of his cock sliding along the tip of her clit were rapidly eroding the very last traces of any reserve or worry, and they were developing, encouraging, an internal itch of the most amazing intensity, a moving itch that had begun at the very tip of her clit, and was now very obviously migrating steadily deeper and deeper into her belly.

Now she hinged forward from the waist, pressed up firmly with her fingertips, guiding, initiative fully hers now. The cockhead caught against the front edge of her opening, hung there for half a second until she raised up slightly onto tiptoe and bent even farther forward. Her fingers pressed against the underside of the cock, upwards, upwards, until abruptly, smoothly, deliciously, he slipped free and slid into her pussy full-length.

The penetration was, as later she described it to herself, graceful. A strange word for it, but as good as any could be. No discomfort, and most importantly no worry. Far from it, the antithesis of those, just a swelling feeling of fullness and satisfaction, of primeval need fulfilled, and warmth (how HOT his cock had been in her hands, and it was even hotter once, buried in her insides!), and the sudden sharp reduction of that incredibly maddening interior itch.

And it had been entirely HER choice, entirely HER actions, that caused it. She hadn't "been taken" or "yielded", rather she had if anything DONE the taking, had taken her pleasure from him. An important subtlety. And - so nice to discover! – physically they were an absolutely perfect fit.

As she shuddered through the long drawn-out initial strokes Jerry whinnied and gasped behind her. It was utterly wonderful – this thing, this event that she had imagined for so long and with such misgivings and worry, it had passed and she was not only still alive but enjoying herself mightily.

She hinged even more, all the way to a right angle, dropped her hands to the rim of the tub, shifted her feet wide to let him have all possible access. She was nonplussed when Jerry pulled out almost immediately, but understood when he spun her around: wordlessly, perfectly synchronized, he helped her impale herself on his cock face to face, her legs wrapped around his waist. He carried her weight easily – later (actually, MUCH later!), when she thought about it, she was impressed. He levered her up and down the full length of his erection once, twice, a third time, then paused and asked softly "Is everything okay?"

She raised her face to his, tears brimming in her eyes, running down invisibly over her wet cheeks, and whispered "Everything is perfectly wonderful. If we are counting, I suppose that is virginity number two for me today, maybe three – counting both kissing and shampooing. But this one much more important and much more enjoyable than those! I am such a stupid girl for waiting so long – I have been so afraid, so silly – but everything is perfectly wonderful. That is, so long as you do not stop!" She laughed. "Stopping is not allowed here – it is a NO STOPPING zone, just like downtown! Please... Teach me!" Then, a moment later as he bottomed out against her cervix, she said with a huge grin and giggle, lust mingled with relief and curiosity, all in equal measure, "I believe you are right – that every single bit of my machinery is in working order."

With her legs still clamped around his hips, Jerry held her weight in one hand, took the showerhead down and rinsed them both free of suds. Then he turned off the shower and carefully stepped out onto the floor, holding her impaled... and walked straight to the bed. He laid her down on her back, and they began a delightful duet, a momma-poppa fuck of the highest order, slow and solid and enthusiastic. When she began to shiver again with oncoming orgasm, he rolled them over, set her astraddle, helped establish the right rhythm and pressures for her enjoyment, and set her free to proceed at her own pace.

She came hard a couple of minutes later in a series of wrenching spasms, a deep pink flush suffusing her entire chest and neck and face – and then she collapsed slowly down upon his chest, into his deep solid and comforting protective hug.

Jerry wasn't about to let her stop just because she'd come repeatedly and could barely breathe – he was having entirely too much fun and was in no hurry to climax and thereby slow things down. So when she had recovered a bit he rolled her onto her back, slipped from her to lie between her legs. He replaced his cock with fingers and tongue. In seconds she was once again unable to breathe – a few seconds more and she was wailing with amazed delight as his fingers re-invaded pussy and bottom simultaneously. She came yet again, hard and fast and prolonged, pressing herself up against his face as if to swallow him into her womb.

Later, lying together face to face, legs intertwined, her fingers found his still-hard cock, traced its length, and then she asked very softly into his ear "My girlfriends say their boyfriends almost always finish up too fast, that their cocks always go soft and useless for the girl's pleasure almost immediately. Did you finish for yourself? I don't know how to tell. I don't know what it might look or feel like when you do so. After all, not only am I ignorant, but I was VERY preoccupied for the last few minutes!"

Jerry said "No, I haven't yet finished but I'm in no hurry. We can take care of my needs any time, it's very easy to satisfy most men! What I really like is giving you pleasure and making the journey to climax last as long as either of us wishes. Lots of men are just interested in getting to climax quickly. That's something I call "Poke, Poke, Squirt!" Not what I'm interested in at all. I can stay hard for a long time – hope you don't mind that! And I hope – I believe from your reactions that I'm right - that you didn't find our activities either stressful or uncomfortable?" He grinned a boyish smile at her; "I could have told you in words not to worry, but you wouldn't have believed me! Proof by example is best, don't you think?"

She smiled at him from too close to focus, kissed him softly. "I do not mind you going slowly, not at all! You know, Jerry, when you went up inside me that first time, standing in the shower, I didn't know what to expect, but I KNEW I wanted you inside, so I just arranged it! It wasn't uncomfortable or embarrassing, not at all the way I expected. Not at all difficult. You just slipped right in, so nicely! And having you inside me has produced nothing except very great pleasure, so of course I do not mind! But then, I've had lots of experience putting other things inside myself. Sex toys. So I didn't really worry about having enough room for you inside me." She bit his neck gently. "Would you like to see them?"

He nodded – not that he was interested particularly, but it was clear she wanted to explain herself to him – and perhaps also to herself. Perhaps she was offering an excuse for not having "first penetration" problems, perhaps she was worried that he would think (or care) that she wasn't really virginal? Such nonsense! He could explore those things with her later, if she needed it: he himself certainly did not!

"Open the drawer, the top one, there beside the bed." He did so, peered inside. A dozen dildos, four types of vibrators, ultra-lube, a battery-powered mustache trimmer. She had had nothing whatever to fear from officially "losing" her virginity!

"Pretty good selection!" he said, fondling a couple of them gently. "Toys can be great fun for couples, you know. Well used, I presume?"

She flushed brilliantly and nodded, saying "Yes. I began a long time ago, as a small girl. I like very much having one in front and one in back at the same time. And the vibrators are wonderful – they prevent finger crampings!"

He picked up a flexible bright lime-green dildo and waggled it obscenely at her. "Gives me lots of ideas, you know."

She blushed even more deeply, muttered "Me, too!"

He eyed at her for a long moment, then picked up the mustache trimmer, held it up with a quizzical look. "Jerry, I have a lot of hair down here, between my legs. Surely you have noticed!"

He nodded, smiled, said "Yes indeed. It tickles my nose, almost makes me sneeze! If I stay for long enough with my face between your legs, I'm sure I will have black curly hairs stuck between my teeth – very embarrassing to go out in public that way! You have to inspect me before we leave."

She laughed: "In summertime for the beach and for wearing my swimsuits, I use that hair-mowing machine to cut the hair around the edges, so it will not stick out." He nodded again. Then she reddened once more. "Jerry, if you came to the shower room at my gymnasium..."

He interrupted with "A fine idea! Am I invited?"

She shushed him, continued: "In that place you would find women with all varieties of haircuts and hair styles down there between their legs. Much more variety than in top-of-the-head hairstyles! Everything from very careful trimming like trees in a garden – I think the word is topiaries, trees cut in shapes like animals?"

He nodded – it was the right word.

"Some of them – quite a few, actually, are shaved all the way to naked-as-a-baby, meaning completely clean and perfectly hairless like a little girl's body. I believe that perhaps you would like that?"

He nodded but said nothing.

They eyed one another across the device while she stroked his smooth crotch, letting her fingers re-explore the weight of his hanging balls. They were much larger than she expected, and infinitely more intriguing what with all their movable soft internal parts, and with Jerry's obvious relish for her touches. His balls were, if anything, more interesting, more erotic, than their accompanying cock. Finally she said quietly as she let her fingertips trail around the stubble-free skin beneath his cock, over the velvety smoothness of his ball-sac, "So, Herr Doktor Professor... Just what am I to learn from this condition of yours? I mean, from the hardness in my hand here? Could you perhaps still be interested in more activities?"

He craned his head to receive the proffered kiss.

Then she continued "Would you be interested, perhaps, in...?" She paused mid-thought. as if embarrassed. He twitched his cock in her hand, and she finally continued in a whisper, "I would like it very much, to try shaving myself. Just like you, down here, where you are shaved. The proper spirit of science is to experiment, so I should try everything." Her words tumbled out in a rush. "If you don't mind, that is. I like the way it feels on YOU, and I suspect that you would like me to be that way anyhow, or you wouldn't do it on yourself. Then we would be symmetrical, and we could really feel us rubbing together – more contact of our skins. I think it would be nice. It could be a nice experiment, to continue our scientific investigations? It's purely scientific, of course! But only if you want to do it! Would you like that?"

He tilted his head sideways, considering. "Ildiko, the reason to shave is to free up a very large number of nerve endings that are not usable when covered up with all that hair. Anybody's pubic hair prevents those sensations. That is why I shave. I also really do like the LOOK very much – a shaved pussy is my favorite but it isn't a requirement. It is the extra sensations that you can produce on naked skin that is the real attraction for me. That is a very nice offer... and I will accept, but only if I can be the barber and shave you! May I?"

She was clearly delighted, giggled, then eyed him: "I suppose you know how to do it safely? Sharp razor blades on slippery, important places!? That sounds difficult, dangerous! You have done this before, I expect, for many of your women? And how many women might that be, anyhow?" Then she shook her head "No, please, do not answer, that was not a polite question and I really do not care. Other women before me, they have nothing to do with myself, except perhaps that they mean you have lots of experience, which is undoubtedly good for me! Maybe I owe those ladies a thank-you? In theory, that is. I don't want to meet them in real-life! About the numbers, that's not important. But you DO have experience, practice, in this shaving business... for yourself – she glanced down at his crotch – and I suppose doing it for women also. Am I right?"

He just nodded.

She took a deep breath and decided, stood up. "Another virginity for us, I believe. Who knew how many virginities there could be on one girl's body? Stay there, please." She returned in a flash with equipment – a hand-basin, big towel, razor. She spread the towel on the bed, lay down and spread her legs wide, handed him the trimmer and said "An experiment. Please – cut and shave as much as you wish. 100% if that is good for you. I think I will like whatever you do! If my experience so far this evening is a guide, that is most certainly true."

He settled between her legs, told her how much he appreciated the view and her confidence, and then, just as the buzzing clippers approached the top edge of her pelt, he made her giggle: "It's not the shaving that's so much fun, you know – really, the fun comes in the inspection afterwards, to be sure everything is properly cleaned up. I have to do that inspection with my mouth and lips and tongue. I expect you may find it most interesting."

She watched as the fur began to fall away in long, tangled strips, losing almost no single hairs. "I certainly hope so – and expect so!" she said. Shortly her pussy was fully shorn, clean-shaven from stem to stern not ignoring perineum and anus. His inspection, cycling from navel to coccyx repeatedly, made it clear she was going to be addicted to this smoothness.

Moments after finishing the official inspection, Jerry gently rolled her over onto her belly, slid a pillow beneath her hips to raise her bottom, exposing her completely. He dropped prone between her widespread legs, took her hands in his, had her hold her buttocks wide-spread. She found the pose terrifically exciting and embarrassing, simultaneously both submissive and commanding – as if her body-language were declaring two things at once, "I give up, do whatever you will with me!" and the inverse, "Come here, Man, and do what pleases ME!"

His breath brushed over her secret parts, tickling. She could feel his body warmth, didn't know yet exactly what was going to happen, but eagerly awaited whatever it might be. The first warm glide of the flat of his tongue went from the back of her clit, then deep into her pussy, then along the ridge line of her perineum to her anus where the tip sought entrance like a little eel, burrowing. She gasped, wondered what she tasted like down THERE, and then made herself stop worrying and just relax, so as to enjoy the intense sensations. Surely Jerry knew precisely what he was about! Her nipples went incandescent and she slyly rubbed them against the sheet, making more lightning. Too bad, she thought, that he can't feel what I was feeling!

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers