Berlin Diary (A Virgin's Release)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

He opened his mouth wide, pressed forward, got a perfect seal around the pucker, inhaled as if it were a breast for nursing, and drove his tongue deep inside. She bit the sheet to keep from making obscene noises of enjoyment as he tongue-fucked her bottom, and was way beyond coherent thought when he scooted up between her legs, helped raise her off the pillow, guided her into a new position. She felt herself flowing under his hands as if she were putty. Interesting, subservient, almost insanely erotic – widespread knees, bottom far up in the air like a cat in heat, her chest down on the mattress. Her hands were still spreading her bottom – after all, he hadn't said to quit, and he hadn't moved them. An incredibly blatant sexual invitation, her pose!

Something else, a finger again, slid deep into her bottom, far beyond where his tongue had reached. Then there were two, side by side, scissoring, pressing forward together to massage the hypersensitive spot he had just shown her, waggling the tip of her womb as they did so. The sensations were overwhelming, she was making little mewling noises of satisfaction, unfulfilled lust, submission, invitation – noises that were welling up from somewhere far down inside her, some unknown space, another universe. She knew absolutely for sure that she would never, could not possibly ever, be the same again. And she delighted in the realization.

Jerry felt her belly sag with lust, added a thumb, slipping it into her pussy as far as it would go. Nothing between thumb and fingers except the thin walls of anus and vagina. He rotated the fingers, stretching things in ways quite different from anything she had ever felt – surprising, always good, each second an improvement over the last and also –always!- carrying a hint of something else looming.

He smiled inwardly - making women come this way was such a pleasure, especially the anal newbies. They were always so flabbergasted at the intensity of their response! He applied the fingers of his other hand to her clit, and she came again, again, again. It wasn't clear whether there were discrete episodes or just a long, flowing singleton with embedded bumps. Surely a distinction without a difference?

When he slipped out, the emptiness was profound and disturbing – she let him know it: "Gott in Himmel - Oh, god, Jerry – I love having you touch me inside that way! It feels so empty when you leave! I don't like that feeling."

Behind her, he said softly "Big fuck coming, Ildiko... another big one, believe me. Are you ready to try something new and different and unusual?"

She sighed and turned her head to look at him over her shoulder, still holding her bottom wide open. She waggled it at him; his eyes let her know how much he appreciated the view. "Jerry, you KNOW that everything we do is new, at least for me it is new – and so therefore it is by definition UNUSUAL, and also DIFFERENT. And yes, I want to continue, I don't think I'm how do you say 'burned out' quite yet, at least I hope not. Do whatever you wish. Teach me something else!"

"Very well... I'd like to teach you one of my own very special, most favorite things... I've already checked out your body and it seems to be quite ready for it. We're going to form a conspiracy and remove another of your big, important virginities... no more of these small potatoes! But we will have to work as a team. The rewards will be spectacular, though, believe me! Shall we start?

As his cockhead found her anus she shivered and gasped with mixed anticipation, fear, desire. She waited breathlessly – was there really and truly room inside her, right there, for him? She had heard about such activities, of course. And dismissed them, in her innocence, as impossible, unworkable, perhaps evil – had done so in the face of her own experiences with her toys. Toys were, somehow, quite a different thing from man-on-woman reality. So why this shivering level of positive anticipation instead of angst? Well–– he seemed to know exactly what he was doing, nothing he'd suggested, nothing they'd tried so far had been unpleasant, quite the contrary.

She watched them from some imaginary high vantage point way up in the far corner of the room – quite a sight, him on his knees behind her, their middles joined by the curved rigid tube of his cock. The tube was just touching her: he hadn't started inside yet, didn't seem to be in a hurry, that was very nice of him. Finally, he moved her hands, tucked them under her belly, whispered "You have to play with yourself as we start this... please? Maximize your own enjoyment, because I'm certainly going to do just exactly that for myself!"

He filled her slowly, carefully, sliding in at glacier-like speed, spreading her inner walls, hot, probing gently, adjusting angles and pressures. He slithered deliciously far, far up inside, much farther, she was sure, than he had been able to get via her pussy. It was a completely different sense of penetration, of submission and yielding. As he bottomed out, her buttocks hard against his belly, every centimeter of his cock buried in her, she groaned and muttered "Ach, Gott in Himmel, mein Gott, mein got..." Jerry pulled backwards ever so slowly, teasing, letting her adjust. She felt like her bowels were glued to his cock, as if he must be pulling her inside out. Then her muscles figured things out and relaxed and he was gliding, gliding, slowly, deep, filling her to the tiniest fraction below bursting, making the whole inside of her skull vibrate and change colors. She was shaking as he cycled, as she felt him pause at the deepest point to adjust things: her body relaxed again, even farther down inside, to let him enter an impossible final centimeter or two. He must be approaching her heart, the back of her throat. She MUST be going to burst, such tension she was building up!

He asked "Is everything alright down there?"

Well, was it? She considered the question as he did two more slow-motion full cycles, each one completely out of her bottom, leaving her intensely empty and needy, panting for the return. Oh, indeed, it was alright! She answered in a whisper "Oh, yes, do not misunderstand me... Everything is very alright, much more than alright, this is..." She paused, searching for words. Food words seemed right, they were sensual, familiar, could serve. "...this is... delicious. Wonderful. I have never felt something so hot, and so intrusive, and so comfortable all at the same time!"

Now he held himself motionless, had her do the stroking – that was nicer yet, she had given up control in a way she hadn't ever imagined, and now he had returned it to her. What a wonderful gift, both directions! Would he come in her bottom this way? Almost certainly – what an interesting thought! One hundred million poor sperms, doubly damned to failure!

Urgently now: "You can do whatever pleases you... Harder, and faster, and deeper are nice, they all sound like good ideas. Make yourself feel good, but do it quickly because I am about to explode!"

Her hand was singing against her clit now, her internal pressures soaring. He took her at her word, pounded into her, she reveled in the intensity, dancing along the edge of climax, waiting, waiting, surely there wouldn't be a problem making it to the edge, given all these sensations? Something was missing... but instantly resolved. Jerry's hand went to her nipples, thumb and little finger bridging between them, the other hand took her by the nape of the neck and held her abruptly immobile. Then he was rigid inside and against her as he sprayed warm cum into her bottom, braying hoarsely with each spasm.

She could feel his cock jumping and stirring like the living entity it was, deep inside her, almost, she thought, to the back of her skull. And his spasms! With his vise-like grip on her whole body, holding her prisoner, she tipped over the edge and joined him.

They lay there motionless for a minute, his chest and her back plastered together, slippery with their commingled sweat. Shortly he lifted himself onto knees and outstretched arms, showed her how they could, with care, turn her about beneath him without separating, pivoting on his still-hard, deep-struck cock as on an axle. Face to face now, she wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms about his neck. He rolled gently, slowly onto his back, carrying her with him, setting her astraddle. Her eyes were closed, her mind obviously either utterly calm or totally awhirl.

"My lady Ildiko liked that." It wasn't a question.

She nodded, smiling.

"What did she like best about it? Can you explain?"

Ildiko thought for a minute, then opened her eyes and waggled her bottom against his belly, told him how she liked the fact he was still hard inside her, how she savored moving her insides around his cock. Adjectives tumbled out, tripping in their haste. Wonderful; hot; deep; unexpected; unusual; close; extremely full; stretchy; sexy. "Jerry, it was a funny thing, the sex was all very enjoyable, but that way, in my bottom, well, it's supposed to be dirty, perhaps evil or forbidden, so I felt a little like I was stealing cookies from the jar in Grandma's house, isn't that odd? But Jerry, do you know, I found the most exciting, the best part, to be something completely unexpected. It was being able to give control of myself to you. Complete control. I have never given such authority over myself to anyone, not ever, not for any reason, not even in gymnastics practice!"

"I didn't know what to expect, and as your cock entered me that very first time, my body suddenly relaxed completely. It was like I gave the, the... what is the word, the leather straps for controlling a horse's mouth – reins! – like I gave you the reins of myself, and I wasn't in control any more. It was wonderful – very exciting, almost frightening! It seemed I was riding some wild, unknown beast, a beast I couldn't even see but huge and very, very powerful and probably quite dangerous, but I didn't feel frightened, just excited, because YOU were in control.

And it wasn't an external beast, but something internal, in my mind, in my psyche. It was wonderful how I could just let myself sink into the sensations, the feelings, without any worry at all. Like being a passenger strapped into an acrobatic airplane, perhaps? But you, Jerry, were in control of the plane, the beast, so I wasn't frightened at all, because I trust you. You control the beast, my beast, with your hands and your cock and your mouth. And, Jerry, I liked it all. Very much. We should do it again!"

And then she added shyly, "That is, of course, if YOU want to!"

Jerry nodded: how well he understood that sensation of letting go of control. He suggested that maybe later he could do the same, hand HIS reins over to HER? She thought that would be a marvelous idea, snuggled downwards against him, then giggled and muttered "But Jerry, I do have one little worry, you know. We have just placed ten millionen, perhaps one hundred millionen – I mean, millions! – of perfectly good sperms into the wrong location. Such a waste of resources! They all got off the U-Bahn at the wrong stop! What will happen to them, do you think?"

Jerry laughed, gently thrust deeper into her bottom two or three times. "Why, they will simply die! But they serve a purpose, they're slippery and make good lubricant! Perhaps they'll die happy thinking they are in the right place, doing their proper job – after all, where they are it's warm, dark, wet and slippery, just like it's supposed to be for them. They probably can't tell the difference. And it isn't a wasted resource... we used them to give us pleasure, and besides, they are infinitely renewable. In a few hours there will be another complete full load available for us to use as we please."

She leaned forward to brush her nipples delicately against his chest. Her voice was filled with mingled pride and embarrassment: "Jerry... truly now, I want to tell you something. What we just accomplished was the most exciting thing I ever did, have ever done. It made the most INTENSE feelings ever inside me. Wonderful sensations: warmth, naughtiness, all combined to be very special. Thank you!"

He hugged her: his cock was not yet thinking seriously about softening. He pulled himself slowly out, cuddled her. "You are entirely welcome, Ildiko. And, I do believe that this butt-fucking business should go near the top of our menu, don't you?"

She nodded vigorously, kissed him deeply, then said "Yes! Very near the top, perhaps at the very top itself! Who could imagine me ever saying such a thing even two hours ago? Nobody! You are a wonderful teacher."

He grinned: "Don't be too quick to decide on the topmost item... Most women eventually decide that the VERY BEST thing on the entire menu is another dish. It's having my mouth on your pussy and two fingers inside each of your pussy and your bottom. But it can be a close race for top position. Deciding on the rank-order requires many replicate samples!"

"Many replicates. I like that! A large sample-size N! But, Jerry, what would be the topmost item on YOUR side of the menu?"

He replied without hesitation: "Either what we just did, or, a tie perhaps, giving YOU the reins of my own soul, and having you bring me to a climax with your mouth while you have two or three fingers all the way inside my bottom. Another way of fucking, with the sign reversed?"

She nodded: "I like that idea very much. Especially about making you come with my mouth. Then, maybe, I could swallow just a little bit of you. After all, what you put out is just sugars and protein, mostly, so it's like a food. That way, I could digest it and forever there would be a little bit of you in my body. Or am I being completely silly and too romantic? Germans aren't supposed to be romantic, I don't think!"

She sighed deeply several times, grasped his hot, slippery cock in her hand, used her new experience and skills to judge his solidity and the possibilities thereof, found it quite adequate to her needs and plans. "You are still hard – so if you are interested, can we try something else? I have an idea. It can be part of our science experiment if you wish!"

He agreed instantly, saying "You're the boss... what do I have to do to help?"

In ten seconds, she had him flat on his back and was straddling him, placing his cock against the opening it had just left. With a long, slow breath, eyes closed, lips in study-this mode, she settled, using gravity as her motive force. All the way. Only when her bottom was against his pubes did she open her eyes and grin at him. "I thought perhaps I could get you farther inside this way. I believe it is working the way I want! I like it. Now hold still for me!"

He could take orders as well as give them: she levered herself up and down: he watched between her widespread thighs as his glistening cock cycled in and out. She was speeding up, her eyes were closed again. He reached for her clit, to add a thumb to her enjoyment, but she pushed his hands away, transferred them to her chest, and muttered "I think I can do it just this way... I like your hands on me down there between my legs, but I want to try it without them. Is that okay?"

Jerry expressed both skepticism and enthusiasm – after all, none of his women had ever been able to make themselves come by simply butt-fucking - not without a vibrator or at the very least their own or his fingers against the clit. He said so, and her eyes slitted open, she tilted her head and clamped his hands hard against her nipples with her own hands. "Nevertheless, I think I can do it!" she said, beginning a slow, hard pelvic grind.

She speeded up and her belly began to tighten visibly, her chest flushed red once again. "And just how many women would that be, Herr Doktor Professor? How many have tried to do this and failed? Your experience is considerably greater than mine, so I'm curious. After all, you know a lot about me – that you are my ONLY experience to date!" He wasn't going to answer, but she dug her fingernails hard into the backs of his hands and said "It is a serious question! I was being polite before when I stopped my curiosity, but now I have decided that I want to know. If you will tell me. Please, how many?"

He thought – might as well be truthful. "About a hundred and fifty women, lifetime total." Her eyes snapped wide, astounded – she had expected what? Five, six, ten, a dozen? Maybe. Not this. She was bouncing furiously now and gasped "How many were bottom-virgins like me?"

He squeezed her chest, nipples like little diamonds against his palms. He wondered why she wanted to know – and gave her the truth: "I've done this with most of them, I suppose all but about ten or fifteen. It's a favorite of mine – if you can't tell already! And quite a few had never done so before, probably seventy-five butt-virgins."

She sighed, bit her lip briefly, looked at him wonderingly, curiosity satisfied for the moment. "Can you climax NOW, when I do? I can tell it's going to happen to me just as I thought it would. But I want it to be something actually new and special for you, too – I hope you were serious about no other woman ever finishing like this, by herself, without some sort of help. Were you?"

Jerry nodded his head, said "No lie. If you can do it, I will be VERY impressed, and very pleased! Come when you like and I'll join you!"

Two minutes later she shuddered into her climax, and a piece of her brain floated to the ceiling and watched them shivering and shaking together. The rest of her brain studied how her inner butt-muscles were milking his cock – she could clearly feel the contractions start at her sphincter and move inwards, to break like surf against her womb. Incredible! And all those sperm, an entire second wave like in the military, being launched into such an inhospitable environment. She slowed, finished, lifted herself off him. It was an interesting sensation, a looseness, and the sudden emptiness, the heat, the glow of satisfaction, a sense of embarrassment too - so many things all hopelessly mixed together. His cock flopped against his belly: she studied it as she settled to lie beside him – it was still such a mystery, so abruptly and long-lastingly hard, only to spasm and then immediately soften again, how it glistened wetly with her juices, yet was still perfectly clean after all its improper invasions of her person. Mystery upon mystery. She farted long and loud, uncontrollably, and turned bright pink. She hadn't been embarrassed to have him up inside her so intimately, but the FART... Gott in Himmel!

Afterwards, they lay together spooning again, his cock still semi-hard, slithering delightfully back and forth in the clasp of her clamped-down inner thighs. Her hand against her own crotch, she studied the sensations as his cockhead pressed her palm, then disappeared, reappeared. She loved, too, the way his hands never seemed to stop moving, they were always either finding new places from which to milk new sensations, or revisiting familiar places that had responded particularly well. Glowing, they must be incandescent.

She waggled her butt against him and whispered into his free palm "You are still hard! Is that an ordinary thing?"

He told her – "I can stay hard through several climaxes, sometimes for hours with the right partner – like now-"

She practically purred at that.

"It isn't a common thing for men – I've trained myself in a way, but it's mostly just the way I am constructed. Good genetics, I suppose, although of course I never asked my father or grandfather about such things!"

Half an hour's relaxation and resolution: his cock was upright again in her hand, and she found herself capable of both thought and speech once more. She whispered into his ear. "Jerry, would you like for me to... to do the same thing for you that you did for me? With my mouth? I don't know how, but you can teach me. All my women friends, when we talk about sex, say most men demand such things, that it is very pleasurable for them."

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers