Berlin Diary (A Virgin's Release)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry stroked her head, said quietly "I'd love for you to do that, if you wish. But I won't demand anything, ever! There is a great difference between "ask" and "demand" – I do not demand things!"

Moments later she was exploring: his cock-head fit –surprisingly- almost perfectly into the arched cavity of her palate. She explored his cock's multiple textures and firmnesses, trying various combinations of nibbles and licks and suctions and probes with a tongue-tip. She had the best combination of characteristics – enthusiastic, aggressive, adventuresome, sensual. She studied his reactions, used them as feedback to adjust, vary, refine.

After just a very few minutes, Jerry patted her on the head, and she paused, still nursing, to make eye contact. "Hey! That's absolutely lovely. But you're bringing me pretty close to a climax, you know."

She released him from the soft trap of her mouth just long enough to say "I guessed so – you are vibrating like the strings of a harp! That's very nice – makes me think of my own reactions to your tongue. I don't mind. Actually, that's not quite correct – I would like very much to do that for you, to make you reach a climax this way. After all, you did so for me. That way, things would be more equal again – as the physicists always say, symmetry or parity would be conserved!"

He nodded, then -being gentlemanly- he warned her, "It is entirely possible that you won't like having my semen in your mouth. Some women really object to the taste and feeling– others seem to like everything about it. The reaction is quite individual. If you don't like it, then you can just spit it out. That won't bother me at all – it would not be like you were rejecting ME, you know."

She nodded, resumed her oral explorations.

As she stroked him, still studying, he guided her hand to bring her middle finger to his anus, pressed it solidly against the puckered muscle. She understood. Moments later the digit was deep inside and she was watching his face for reactions, studying the amazing hot complex of textures and internal twistings and writhings. It was delicious.

He showed her how to find and fondle his prostate, and she could feel each thrill she gave him – the jolts echoed from her fingertip out through his cock and into her tongue and palate. Adventuresome to the max, she gently added a second finger to his bottom, on her own initiative.

Jerry was unused to coming this way, and found himself taken by surprise as he abruptly did so, arching hard up against her.

In her mouth, his cock seemed to swell and flare with heat, then it was jumping solidly up against her palate, the big vein on the underside pulsing strongly against the flat of her tongue as bolus after bolus of semen flooded her cheeks, her tongue and lips and teeth. She studied the texture, the flavor. Salty-sweetish? Very little flavor, but then, taste is actually a very crude instrument, with its five limited axes.

But smell – a different animal entirely. His scents saturated her sinuses as she swallowed gently, repeatedly. Chemically in an odd way. Not at all the sort of texture and odor and overall sensation that some of her women-friends had told her about – some had vehemently complained about it, found it extremely distasteful and somehow demeaning. Not so for herself, now that she was finally in possession of first-hand knowledge. As Jerry settled down, she finished swallowing; then, realizing how hypersensitive he was she set herself to cleaning him gently, delicately, as she let his muscles gently expel her fingers.

"Wow!" he said, gasping for air. "I take it you weren't too upset by my squirting?"

She slid upwards snakelike against his chest to let him cuddle her full-frontal again. She raised her head, set them face to face. "Of course not!" she said. "How could I be upset? It was like a very special, personal gift, from you to me, from deep inside your own body. That is about as personal as a gift can be. How could I possibly reject such a thing how could I fail to appreciate it? I loved it. You may give me another such gift any time you wish. Please!" She giggled gently. "As I told you earlier, I like the romantic idea that I will now have atoms from you embedded throughout my body forever!"

They slept comfortably together, scarcely moving for the rest of the night, until very early morning when Jerry awoke suddenly from a stupendously erotic, but irrecoverable, dream. Ildiko lay on her side next to him: they were uncovered, the sheet on the floor. Her face was close to his, she was propped up on one elbow, her free hand was tracing gentle, inquisitive circles on his chest, circles with gradually expanding radii.

She grinned at him, said nothing for the moment. He relaxed, lay back, tucked his hands beneath his head, and luxuriated in the intense but delicate sensations as her fingers played with his nipples, his lips, the tufts in his armpits. Her hand settled on his cock, in full stand already, circled it, squeezed, waggled. "Such a wonderful device this is! I tried very hard last night to exhaust him completely, I wake up just now, and here he is again, perfectly ready!"

Still gripping the shaft, she leaned forward and laid a long, deep kiss on him, then pulled back and said quietly "It is still very early in the morning, and we do not need to leave the apartment soon. I wonder if you would be interested, perhaps, in another attempt?'

He laughed delightedly, said "Such a fine pupil you turn out to be. Of course I would be interested!! Doesn't what you have in your hand suggest that pretty strongly? What might be my lady's pleasure?"

She flushed brilliantly, he waited, she finally turned her eyes away and muttered "How can I say it? I will be embarrassed!"

Jerry turned her face back towards his and told her softly "Ildiko, we are lovers now, and therefore there must not be any secrets or embarrassments between us, especially about sex! You can just SAY it, just ask for what you would like. After all, it's pretty simple, there are only four major alternatives. You can say "let's make love in my pussy", or "let's make love in my ass", or "let's make love between my mouth and your cock" or "let's make love between your mouth and my pussy". None of those is very difficult to say, and each is pretty clear! Tell me."

She giggled, leaned down to kiss the tip of his cock. "I was thinking, dreaming a little myself, perhaps we could do, you know, a smorgasbord, a bit of everything?"

Jerry shook his head gently and said "A very nice idea, Ildiko... but frankly, after such an intense night of making love, if I am going to have another orgasm this morning, a smorgasbord won't work. I will need very intense stimulation, perhaps for quite some time, so you should choose one thing and we'll do that one properly instead of trying to do everything. The 'others' we just save for some future time! What would you choose?"

She flushed again, leaned in to kiss him, and when she broke it off, said firmly, boldly enough to startle herself, "I'm very surprised at me, at myself, but since there are to be no embarrassments, I will just ask, as you told me. Let us make love with my bottom again. It still tingles from earlier! Please? So long as that would please you, too!"

Jerry allowed as how that might please him.

They settled with her on knees and chest, him in a deep squat behind her. He issued a gentle warning. "Ildiko, I'm going to let myself go once we get started... it's going to get very frantic up here behind you, and also inside that pretty butt of yours. You can always tell me to stop, but I suspect from last night that you won't do that. I told you I was going to have to concentrate this morning. That means that you are responsible for your own pleasure. Do NOT worry about me! I'll be enjoying myself immensely, no matter what you do – you needn't do anything special for me, just have fun. Here... you might need this! Do you know Ravel's "Bolero"?"

She nodded into the pillow.

"Then keep that in mind – we are going to fuck that way, starting slow and quiet and ending with a huge, fast crescendo. Okay?"

She nodded again, muttered against the pillow "That is a VERY sexy idea! I like it!"

He handed her the tiny battery-powered vibrator. The quiet buzz broke out instantly as her hands slipped down towards her crotch. A quick drizzle of lube down her buttocks-cleft, a preliminary loosening investigation with one, then two fingers, and Jerry slipped carefully inside her. She sighed at the fullness, the mingled sensations –once again- of yielding control and taking command, at the flame of him inside her, wondered if he felt the same overwhelming sensations. Then she just surrendered to the process.

Jerry did what he said – as predicted, it took a long time, and enroute Ildiko began to climax, over and over and over, with increasing length and intensity, until finally Jerry lit off into his finale, sweat dripping from his nose and chest, plunging deep inside her at a furious pace while her insides pulsed and squirmed around him. As he peaked he dropped her full-length on the mattress: with his knees he straightened and spraddled wide her legs, then settled with his shins atop the backs of her knees and pinned her down, cupped his hands beneath her shoulders and clutched her to his chest as if trying to roll her into a ball, pressed her to him like a drowning man would hold a floating keg, with all the power of his arms, legs, shoulders, belly... until his long series of whole-body spasms and occasional weak jets of sperm slowed to a stop. A highly satisfied stop.

Half a minute later he was finally able to draw a full breath again. He kissed the back of her neck and she stretched against him, muttered "WOW! So strong, your body and your orgasms. It makes me very, very happy that you can get such pleasure from my silly little body!"

He sighed into her neck, his grip loosened from clutch to cuddle, soaking in the residual, slowly-fading throbbing of her anus and rectum.

Minutes later Ildiko turned her head so that he could kiss her properly, then said with a tiny sigh of resignation "Jerry, I think we better take you out of my bottom and go get a shower. Then I can fix us some simple things for breakfast and we can go to the meeting on time. But we probably should arrive a little bit apart and maybe even from different directions, don't you think so?"

In the shower, soaping one another again, Ildiko discovered his partially resurrected hardon, stroked it briefly with a soapy hand, shook her head. "Doesn't this device ever get tired? Need new batteries, perhaps?"

He grinned at her and said "Not when it's properly stimulated by the right company. Consider yourself highly complimented, M'Lady!"

She reached up and put her arms around his neck, went little-girl tentative: Jerry could feel and hear her uncertainty as she asked "Jerry... I have been wondering ever since we began making love last night, since the very first moment you went up inside me right here in the shower. Today, the evening is free time, we have not planned any activities for the whole group. Would you be interested in coming back here again tonight?" She bit her lip, waiting, somehow managing to look as if there was some real possibility of a turn-down.

Jerry was a gentleman, didn't hesitate a moment but kissed her hard, then said "I was trying to figure out how to ask that myself. The answer is YES, of course... so long as we can do so every night for the rest of our visit... I think that's nine more nights. Do you think we would get either exhausted or bored with one another that quickly?"

She sighed and kissed him again, then snuggled and said into the base of his neck "I cannot believe we could get BORED! Perhaps tired out a bit, that might be good, but BORED? Never! So - YES! I like that plan. We obviously will have to keep it a secret from the group, but that shouldn't be hard. And, since you will have the whole day to recover completely from this morning, perhaps tonight we can have my smorgasbord? I would like that very much!"

Jerry agreed enthusiastically. She rinsed them both clean, started to dry him with a towel, giggled at his fully resurrected hardon and said "You are going to have a problem today – you simply MUST hide that thing. Either hide it or get it under control!"

He laughed, took the towel, hung it momentarily from his cock, then started drying her back. He squatted behind her to dry her feet and calves: in the process, he kissed her buttocks, left, right, then tongued the cleft. She waggled her butt against his face and giggled, then said "Jerry... I think because of this morning that all day my bottom, my butt, is going to tingle whenever I sit on it. Or whenever I move it. I am going to be very... what is the word, not able to concentrate on the presentations..."

Jerry nipped her bottom once more and said "I think the word you want is either distracted, or preoccupied. That's certainly how I am going to feel sitting apart from you in that big conference room all day long and having to see you only from a distance – when what I really want is to crawl up inside your lovely butt!!"

She went pink, giggled in pleasure, pulled him up to his feet, hugged him and said "YES, those are the right words, but they have separate meanings... I think I would be correct if I used them this way, wouldn't I? Like this... my preoccupation with my anticipation about tonight will distract me from the presentations!"

Jerry laughed, agreed heartily: "You and me both. Breakfast now, then meetings. All damn day."

She nodded, reaching for their little pile of underwear: "Yes. All damned day. But don't forget, the anticipation of our smorgasbord will help. Or maybe it will be the problem, until it suddenly becomes its own solution?"

Mid-morning break: standing near the refreshment table, Ildiko found a private moment to palm a small folded note over to Jerry. It was carefully printed in almost-micro lettering: "I think I must tell you how wonderful my bottom feels. Even now it is still very excited, and when I sit on my hard chair during the meetings it is VERY difficult to keep from wiggling back and forth. And my nice shave feels delicious, but I feel that everyone near me must secretly know all about it! Thank heavens I do not have to do a presentation on stage this year! Right now, my underpants are soaking wet just from thinking about you and me together, doing all those wonderful things. And the wet underpants are ALL YOUR FAULT! But I cannot tell you how nice it feels, or how much I look forward to tonight. Now - please eat this note!"

The night was every bit of what they'd hoped.

The remainder of the visit was a whirlwind of official business, meetings, presentations, small field trips, various levels of social events... and every night some form of private sex-smorgasbord. It included a daily morning ritual to decide upon one particular new thing for that evening, and in the evening they would practice it to as near perfection as they could get. All the while not forgetting the basics, of course.

Jerry left as scheduled – neither could adjust their schedule to prolong things. They agreed on extensive, frequent e-mails, to always address something genuinely scientific and professional, with him as her unofficial advisor on things academic – but always also to include as much detailed fantasy as seemed interesting.

For several months it worked fine, and they had begun planning for a two-week rendezvous the following summer, when Ildiko began to occasionally mention a particular new male student in the group. The mentions became more frequent and worrisome to Jerry, and simultaneously her messages got shorter and scarcer. Then, one day, they simply stopped: his emails got no response whatever for three weeks, and he grew just short of frantic. He tried to call her several times and never made contact. It seemed pretty obvious what had happened: he wondered who the lucky fellow was, what he was like, how she felt in a new relationship with someone not himself?

It took a while, but he finally did manage - intellectually at least - to genuinely not begrudge her whatever experiences she was accumulating.

Then one day he got a long email from her – apologetic and asking, hoping - from the very outset - that he could forgive her. Hoping that she had not managed to completely burn the bridges between them. She told all. The new man was a "sports boy" – her own age, athletic, not as studious as she had thought originally. Yes, they had slept together, after a while. Not intensely, but many times. He was a good basic fucker, reasonably considerate, coming much too fast for her taste, and quite renewable. But utterly staid and un-adventurous. No desire at all to try anything new or unusual, even with her to guide him (she thought that was rather hilarious, HER being a guide for a MAN!). He wanted her to stop shaving – but she refused, and that upset him seriously – perhaps it was a bit of male-dominance surfacing? He liked her to give him oral, but was at best lackadaisical about returning the favor (she was so incredibly horny now, just thinking about Jerry's mouth!). Sport Boy thought the whole idea of anal lovemaking was perverted and simply wouldn't do it, regarded her as rather wildly sluttish for knowing about such things much less for suggesting that they try them!

Finally, near the end, she wrote "Jerry, I believe I simply had to do this. I was curious and lonely and needed sexual stimulation that you and I could not provide to one another from 6,000 miles apart. And I needed some experience that was not with you (I do remember your 150 women!). Sport Boy and I are now done – he has a new girlfriend who is not at university, and I am very relieved to be free of both him and that whole relationship. It wasn't anything important for the emotions. That connection is ONLY with you. Nobody else matters. I hope I have not spoiled our relationship!?"

Then, "By the way, our project's travel to the USA has now been officially approved – I know you remember the planned dates and our schedule of events. I am coming for certain, for the full three weeks. What do you think? Shall we get together and see what happens? I would very, very much like to do so. Please let me know soon."

His reply went back within two minutes. "What happens between you and another man is not between you and me – it is an interesting phenomenon but it does not affect how I feel about you or about the two of us together. In fact, this was almost inevitable, and I am pleased that you did it – and of course I am especially pleased at the result! I have been wondering what was happening, and hoping for this email from you. You should know, when I meet you at the airport here in the USA, that our smorgasbord is already on the table. But before dinner, you will have to let me practice my barber skills again: the appetizer for dinner will be my inspection of your shaved body. Using my mouth, of course. Please let me know ASAP if this meets with your approval. And by the way, you are staying with me personally this time – no option!"

Two minutes thereafter, her reply arrived: "Approved and accepted. I expect a perfect professional shave, and very large portions of everything in the smorgasbord. See you in three weeks."