All Comments on 'Best CSR Ever!'

by Janaez_83

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHAT!!!!!!!

What in the world just happened and what was the thought (if any) that was supposed to have been projected???

Total waste of my and other, if any, readers time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Luckily

This was short...didn't have to waste much time finding out what total drivel this was.

Janaez_83Janaez_83almost 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry it wasnt dumed down enough...

I'm not sure how you manage to miss the point of the story, the csr (customer service rep) sucks off her boss in the back room and instead of it winning her any favors she still has to QA (clean) the merchandise in the back room.... As well as some of it isn't there for you to understand, This story is more of a recolection of actual events and the story stands as a reminder of fun times and certain idosycracies are described to personalize it for me and my sales manager... For example my name is Janae but he would call me whatever J name he felt at the moment... Regardless, those small details do not take away from the experience of the story, unless you're a total fucking retard with no imagination and you need "simple" stories that leave no room for interpretation and are bland brutish descriptions of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

I thought the story was a good start. It did leave me wanting/needing more. I know you two have more stories worth writing about. Cant wait to hear more

Mikepce6Mikepce6almost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I could feel the scene...loved the clever way you describe the store, the drowning monotony of it all, and the posturepedic paradise that made it worthwhile.

Janaez_83Janaez_83almost 8 years agoAuthor
Other stories

Check out my other stories https://www.literotica.com/s/price-check-on-windex andhttps://www.literotica.com/s/going-to-grandmas ..... Leave me some feedback and thanks for your support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous