Best Friend Ever! Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was bubbling and constantly moving, and it tickled our naked bodies. When our glasses were empty, I poured two more, and she shifted so that she was sitting in front of me, leaning back against my chest. I took a few more sips and set my glass down. Reaching around her I ran my hands slowly and gently up and down her body, as she sighed and pressed back against me. After a few minutes, my hands found her breasts and she gasped as I gently held them in my hands, squeezing and feeling their weight, then running my fingertips over the soft, smooth skin. My fingers found the nipples, standing at attention, and gently grasped the tips. She moaned and her body arched as I softly stroked and squeezed them. She turned her head to me and I locked my lips over hers. Our lips and tongues moved slowly, savoring every touch.

When our lips parted, I spread my legs a little more and she turned to the side so her legs were draped over my left thigh, and she put an arm around my shoulders. I handed her glass to her, and we enjoyed a few more sips, just grinning at each other. I put one arm around her and ran my other hand up and down her thighs, stroking from her knees to her waist. First I ran my fingertips up the outside of her right thigh, then over the top of it. I shifted to the left leg and my fingers repeated the pattern. I finally ran my hand up between her inner thighs, touching both at the same time, and let my fingertips trail up over her pussy. She put her head back against my arm, with closed eyes, and softly moaned.

We kissed again as I ran my hand over her tummy, loving how soft and smooth she was everywhere. My cock was hard, of course, and pressing against her left thigh. I felt her fingers lightly grasp it and slowly squeeze as I ran my hand down over her pussy again, lightly cupping it. She leaned her head against my shoulder and softly sighed, "Ahhhhhhhh, baby!"

I teased her, running my fingers all over her pussy, stoking her lips and running my hand up and down between her legs. She spread them wider, and when I touched the mouth of her pussy I felt her hips lift against my hand. I rubbed two fingers in little circles as she squirmed and moaned, and finally let them slip inside her. Her arm tightened around my shoulder and she groaned as she lifted off the bottom of the tub, pushing until my fingers were buried in her. She was panting, and she gasped, raggedly, "Oh god... oh god!"

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, and she looked up at me. My lips locked over hers as my fingers started sliding slowly in and out. She was rocking back and forth and moaning into my mouth in time with my slow gentle strokes. When I slid my thumb over her clit and started moving it in little circles she started panting. Her eyes clamped shut tight, as I gradually increased the speed of my movements and the force of my thrusts into her.

Finally she looked up at me and gasped, "Baby, please!" I started ramming my fingers into her hard and fast, and my thumb ground against her clit, now so swollen I could feel it moving. Her breathing was ragged, and punctuated by little cries as her hips churned under the water, meeting my thrusting hand and grinding against it.

She opened her mouth and looked at me, mouth open, and I thought she was going to speak, but instead her head suddenly flew back, her shoulders pressed back against my arm, and a high-pitched little scream filled the room. Her ass lifted and she ground herself against my hand as her hips pumped up and down. After a few seconds her orgasm subsided, and she put both arms around me and hugged herself against my chest, panting.

I ran my hands over her softly, and she looked up at me, begging a kiss. It was a long sweet one, and when it ended she whispered, "Ronnie, take me to bed!"

I helped her off of me, then helped her up the steps, and we found oversized towels waiting, to dry off with. She reached up for another little kiss, but I jumped and yelped when she suddenly pinched my ass, giggled and said, "Scoot!"

She ran past me, but I gave her a hard swat on the ass as she went by and she shrieked as I chased after her. We reached the bed at almost the same time and she dove on, I right behind her. I slid my hands up over her smooth ass and pulled myself over her, grasping her wrists with both hands above her head and pinning her to the bed face down.

"Oh dear, what's happening to me?" she said in a little girl's voice.

"The big bad wolf has got you," I replied

"Oh my, what will become of me?

"Have you been naughty?"

"Oh yes, very naughty, I'm a bad little girl."

"Then the big bad wolf will eat you up!" I exclaimed, as I sat up, my ass pressing on hers.

I slipped off to the side of her and gave her beautiful ass three quick hard spanks, and even as she jumped and squealed, I grabbed her and flipped her over onto her back. I slid off the bed, then back up between her legs, and put my hands under her thighs, pushing them up as I lowered my head between her legs. I answered her wide-eyed look with a smile as I buried my face in her pussy. She gasped loudly and her back arched, head back, as she felt my tongue slide into her cunt. She quickly began creaming on my tongue, and I lapped up every drop. Her legs were spread wide, bent at the knee, and she rocked, rhythmically pushing her pussy against my face. I started running my tongue up and down her sopping wet slit, kissing and nipping at her swollen lips, and suddenly, I felt her soft thighs press against my cheeks as she locked her legs around my head. I found her clit with my lips and sucked on it, my tongue swirling around the little bud, then grinding down on it. She put both hands on my head and pushed me down so hard I could hardly breathe, and I sucked and licked even harder, grinding my face into her. She began bucking, hips thrusting, and her moans were replaced with high pitched little cries as she felt another orgasm build. She was running with creamy juices now, and my face was soaking wet as my face and mouth slid over her slippery pussy. "Don't stop, don't stop!" she pleaded, almost sobbing.

I slid a hand up and found a granite nipple and squeezed and twisted. She screamed with the sudden shock and rammed her pussy into my face, even as her legs tightened and her hands rammed my head down with all her strength. All I could do was keep sucking and licking as her body writhed, shudder after shudder going through her as her breathless cries continued.

Finally realizing I couldn't breathe, she released me, and said, Oh Ronnie, I'm so sorry, but that was so good!"

I looked up at her with a chuckle and a smile on my face as I gasped, chest heaving as I sucked in breath after breath.

I pulled up onto my knees, and she sat up and leaned forward, grasping my head and pulling me to her. She kissed my dripping face, then tried to lick it clean, giggling, and soon we were both laughing. "My god, I needed that!" she said.

I grabbed her and locked my arms around her, and we rolled around on the bed, laughing and trading little kisses. She could feel my hard cock between us and said, "Mmmmmm, someone needs some attention!" Putting her hands on my shoulders, she pushed me down on the bed and wiggled free of my grasp.

She lay next to me and put both hands around the base of my shaft. "Ooooooo, look what I found!" she giggled as she started to lick over my head and up and down my shaft. For a minute she treated me like a lollipop, happily licking, then sucking on my swollen head. Then she wiggled her way down between my legs and with a big smile, said, "Comfy?"

She focused her eyes on mine as she raised her head, and I knew what I was in for. She took my head in her mouth for a moment, her tongue swirling around it, and then pushed down farther. And farther. And farther! I closed my eyes and gasped from the exquisite pleasure of the warm wet tightness. And when she stopped, my cock was buried in her throat and her lips nestled in the hair around my shaft. And her eyes were still on mine, smiling. How you smile with a cock in your throat I still don't know, but she did it. After a moment she lifted her head slightly, then bobbed up and down and inch or two, until she needed a breath.

She slowly raised her head till she had only my tip in her mouth, breathed around it a moment, then smoothly went back down. Her mouth was much wetter now, and it felt wonderful! I couldn't keep from rolling my hips and moaning as she did it time after time, increasing the speed and length of her strokes, and pressing tighter with her lips. She was showing off for me now, proud of her skills with my cock and wanting to give me every benefit of them. I put both my hands on her head, and had to stop her every few strokes, the sensation too much for me to take. The last thing I wanted was for this to end too soon. And neither did she; she liked it as much as I did. I was shuddering and gasping, squirming on the sheets. She knew that all she had to do was stroke up and down hard and fast and I'd fill her throat in moments.

After several minutes I was groaning each time she lowered her mouth on me, barely able to stand it, and she finally lifted her head. She kissed and licked me for a minute, letting me recover a little, then whispered, "Anything you would like to do with this?" And she giggled. She already knew.

She crawled up and gave me a kiss as we ran our hands over each other. "Get on your knees, baby," I whispered.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she sighed as she found a pillow and put her head down on it, then wiggled her ass at me. I moved behind her and ran my hands over her smooth cheeks, still a little red from my earlier spanks. When I slipped one hand between her legs and stroked her pussy, she gasped, moaning quietly, and spread her legs a bit further. I slipped two fingers into her and briefly fucked her gently with them, making sure she was nice and wet. I bent down and kissed both her rosy cheeks, the moved forward and replaced the fingers with my cock.

As soon as she felt the head touch her lips she pushed back against me and I slid in easily. My hands on her hips helped pull me in, enjoying the long moan she gave me, till I pressed myself against her ass. I started rocking with long fluid strokes, gently bumping against her ass. She picked up my rhythm and joined it and we were both sighing with pleasure. I stopped and ran my hands up and down her back "Mmmmmmmmmm baby." she sighed, "you feel soooo good! C'mon hon, fuck me hard!"

I knew she felt the same excitement I did, and clutched her hips as I started rocking hard against her. She met my thrusts with emphasis and we quickly moved faster and harder. She was moaning and crying, urging me on as she rammed her ass back against me. The slapping of our bodies got louder and faster and I began to feel the familiar tingle in my cock as little shudders ran through my body. God she felt so good! I tried to prolong it but knew there was no chance and pushed her forward hard so her head went down on the pillow. She began whimpering and gasping, yelling into the pillow, "God Ronnie, fuck me hard I'm gonna cum!"

My fingers dug into her hips as I started pounding against her, my legs shaking with the strain, anticipation and excitement. I rammed into her a final time and ground against her as my breath stopped and my head went back. Suddenly she pushed back hard and screamed, and that triggered my explosion, hips bucking, cock spurting time after time into her as she rocked back and forth. I could feel her body shuddering and her cunt clamped around me as her orgasm grew and engulfed her. I held on and leaned over her, gasping, as she knelt moaning under me, her fingers still clutching handfuls of the sheet.

My body was wet with sweat and I was still shaking in the aftermath of our climax as I finally fell to the bed at her side. She turned and put both arms around my neck, pressing her face into my chest as she continued to make happy little moaning and crying sounds. I held her gently, relishing the feeling of her hot body against mine, feeling contented after a great, but long day. After a few minutes I sat up just long enough to pull the covers over us, we kissed good night, and quickly drifted off.

We slept the whole night, which almost never happened at home, and woke early, before daylight, which came late in the short winter days. I headed for the bathroom, and when I returned she was awake, waiting for me. We spent a delicious hour just lying in each others arms, kissing, hugging and giggling, making out without feeling any real urgency, knowing that for the first time we had the whole day and the whole week to be together. I hadn't realized this would feel so different. But it felt so good! We were so comfortable with each other.

Kelly was really excited to try skiing, so we got up and found our warmest clothes and I got my ski gear together. Of course, I had rental equipment arranged for Kelly. We went down for a good warm breakfast to gird ourselves against the almost zero cold of northern Vermont in late December. I had decided that I would spend the first day with Kelly instead of sending her off for a lesson, since I could teach her the basics of putting on skis, etc. just as well, and I knew she would feel more secure with me around.

At first, like most beginners, she spent as much time in the snow as on the skis, but I picked her up and soon she had the basic idea of how to stand and glide straight ahead etc. I told her about snowplowing and we tried a very gentle slope. By early afternoon, she was getting very tired as I expected, and I took her to the ski area lounge so she could watch for a while and I could go get a little practice. I made a couple of runs, getting my legs under me, and met her in the lounge just before 4 PM. It was starting to get dark by then anyhow, and the lifts closed at 4. She had eaten lunch and had a couple of glasses of wine and had a wonderful time watching all the other beginners falling down on the bunny slope. I reminded her that she would be out there tomorrow for her lesson, at 10 AM.

I joined her for another drink and then we headed for dinner at the lodge. When we headed back to our room and Kelly pressed herself against me for a long kiss. "Baby, could we use the hot tub for a while, my legs are getting kind of stiff." I laughed, not surprised at all, and we quickly headed for the bubbling water. It felt a little odd at first, just stripping down with her and walking around naked, but it felt natural and it felt so good! I never tired of admiring her gorgeous body, and now I was enjoying every minute.

I climbed into the tub first, which gave me a chance to watch her as she came down the steps and joined me. I lay back and she sat in front of me, her head back on my chest, and I put my arms around her. I rubbed her thighs, pressing hard, trying to relieve the stiffness a little, and she moaned and stretched, pressing back against me. Everything about this felt wonderful. I ran my hands over her, paying special attention to her breasts, and soon she was breathing heavily.

Finally she turned around and gave me a big smile, then growled and suddenly threw her arms around me and pressed tightly against me. Her lips were looking for a kiss and I quickly complied as she ground her body against mine. We shifted positions a little and she sat facing me, straddling my legs. It just seemed natural when she lifted up and grasped my cock, long since hard and ready, and slipped it into her waiting pussy. We both groaned happily as she sank down on my shaft, and we sat smiling at each other as I felt her gripping me.

She put her hands on my shoulders and started slowly sliding up and down, as I held her breasts in my hands, gently kneading and squeezing. She closed her eyes, sighing, and leaned to me for another long kiss as our bodies moved against either other. We were hardly moving, but my cock, buried inside her, was rock hard, rigid and almost throbbing with the excitement of the moment. Her cunt repeatedly clenched and unclenched around me and I didn't know if anything could feel better just then. She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder, sighed softly and murmured, "Oh baby, how can this feel so wonderful?" I just kissed her forehead and ran my hands slowly over her. I didn't know the answer, but I knew it was true.

She lifted her head for another kiss, and as our lips ground and our tongues played, the flames grew even brighter. She ground her body against mine and I started rolling my hips under her. Her hands gripped my shoulders harder, and she started fucking herself on me with long hard strokes, the water cushioning the impact of our bodies as we both moaned and gasped with every stroke. My hands found her breasts again, and this time my fingers grasped her nipples, gently at first, then squeezing tighter, pulling and twisting. In response she threw her head back and gave little cries punctuating each slap of our bodies together. Little waves formed in the hot tub as she started raising up and ramming herself down on my hungry cock, the need in both of us well past the boiling point. She rammed herself down on me hard and her arms pulled me against her as our lips locked once again. She moaned into my mouth as her climax overtook her and she gave delicious high pitched little cries as she suddenly bobbed up and down on me. When her pussy clamped hard around me it pushed me over the edge and I pumped spurt after spurt into her, my hips bucking as I moaned loudly with each convulsion.

We kissed and held each other gently, and she laid her head on my shoulder and sighed, no words needed to tell me what she felt, because I felt it too. Her breathing quieted, and I realized, she was almost asleep. The cold clean air and the sudden exercise had been too much for her. I whispered to her, "Come on, honey, let's get you to bed." She nodded her head and in a few minutes we were snuggled together, asleep almost as soon as our kiss good night ended. We slept through the night, and again enjoyed a delicious hour together in the morning.

After breakfast we bundled up and headed out, and had just enough time to review what she'd learned the previous morning, before I turned her over to the instructor of the beginners class. She was happy to see that she already knew a bit more than several of the others. We had agreed that I would take the two hours of the class and head out on my own, then meet her for lunch. When I got back she was bubbling with excitement, and I gathered things had gone very well.

She couldn't wait to show me what she'd learned, and we spent a couple of hours on the bunny slope, where she was now able to snowplow down the gentle slope very well, even turning easily. And even better, the instructor had shown her Christie turns and she could do a gentle hockey player stop! I could see she was tiring again though, and she headed to the lounge and I headed for a last run. As I reached the top and headed down, it was about 3:30.

It was just and intermediate slope, but about half way down I stopped to catch my breath. Being so late there were few other skiers around, and with no wind the stillness was wonderful! Suddenly, I heard a faint voice, "Help, help, sauvez moi!" It was a female voice, and the need was obvious, though it sounded like French. I looked around and saw nothing, but when I heard it again I realized it came from the side of the trail just up the hill from me. I took off my skis and climbed up a little way, looking into the fir trees on the steep slope off the side of the trail.

Suddenly I saw a hot pink jacket, and a hand raised and waving furiously about 20 feet away. I called out, "Are you ok?" It was a woman, about thirty I guessed, and hearing my voice she answered with a heavy French accent, I'm ok, but I'm stuck, I can't get back up to the trail!" I realized there was about 3 feet of powder snow, and she was almost buried in it! I went and got one of my skis, and used it to push some snow aside, making a little trail towards her, and eased myself cautiously down the slope. Brushing snow aside and then climbing down I got closer to her, little by little. Finally, I got close enough that I could extend the ski so that she could reach it, but when I tried to pull her up she didn't budge and couldn't hold on. I realized the problem was that she still had her skis on, and they acted like an anchor!