Best Friend Ever! Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed the skis to get down the mountain anyway, and with few more minutes work I got her dug out to the point where I could pull her free. Then we undid the bindings, and I carried the skis to the trail, then went back and helped her up. When we got there, we were both panting and gasping and she was shaking, obviously almost frozen from being in snow for quite a while. Once she caught her breath she suddenly threw her arms around me and said, Oh monsieur, vous, m'avez sauve`!" I didn't know what it meant, but when she kissed me on both cheeks over and over I knew she was pretty happy.

She wasn't hurt, and I had her jog in place for a minute to warm up a bit. A little color returned to her cheeks, and she smiled as she said, "Je suis Marie La Belle, et vous, monsieur?"

I guessed that was her name and said, "I'm Ron, Ron Burns. Glad to meet you Marie, and I'm glad you're ok, but I know you can speak English, I heard you before, and I don't know a word of French."

"Oh monsieur, I am so sorry, I know you're American, but when I get excited I just go back to French. I'm from Quebec, and we don't speak much English there. Maintenant, je suis juste heureux d'etre vivant. Oops, I mean, right now I'm just happy to be alive!"

I laughed and said, "It's ok Marie, I'd be pretty upset too if I had been buried in a snow bank. But if I give you a blank stare, please translate."

"Of course, Ron, and I'm very very happy to meet you!" With that, she gave me a hug, then pushed up and gave me another kiss, this time on the lips. That felt nice, but her lips were cold and I realized we needed to get down the mountain.

Fortunately she still had both her ski poles, and when she put the skis back on she found she could ski ok, though she was a little bit shaky. Now it was really late and starting to get dark. To encourage her I said, "Let's take it easy on the way down, and I'll introduce you to my friend Kelly when we get there. It will give you a chance to warm up in the lounge."

I knew that Kelly would soon be worrying about me, and there was no one else left on the slopes. It took quite a while, and the light was dim, the sun just a red glow behind the mountain when we finally arrived at the main lodge. I could see Kelly looking out the lounge window. At least we had warmed up a little skiing down, and I told Marie, "My friend is worrying about me, come on in and give me an alibi!" She would have been glad to go anywhere warm right about then, so she gladly followed me.

As I expected, Kelly had spotted me, and met me at the door to the lounge. "Oh BABY!" she almost shouted as she threw her arms around me, I was so worried! I'm so glad you're all right, where have you been?"

"First things first," I replied, and wrapped my arms around her for a long tender kiss. "I want you to meet Marie La Belle, honey. She was in trouble up on the mountain, and I pulled her out of a snow drift. Marie, this is my friend Kelly, and we're here this week so she can learn to ski."

Kelly gave her a smile and said, "Hi Marie."

But Marie had been waiting her chance to tell what happened and suddenly gushed forth, "Hello, Kellie, je suis tellement heureux de vous recontrer! Votre ami est un heros!" Seeing Kelly's blank stare she quickly said, "Oh, I'm so sorry! I always forget when I'm excited. Hello Kelly, I'm happy to meet you. And your friend Ron is a hero!" She kissed Kelly on the cheek, then likewise for me.

I said, "Come on, baby, let's go sit down a bit. Marie needs to rest and warm up a little, and I think she could use a drink. And we can tell you what happened."

We went in and sat at a booth and called the waitress. Kelly had had a beer, and I joined her in another. But Marie ordered a strong drink called "Between the sheets", popular in that part of the country. She was warming up now, and couldn't wait to tell her story, only occasionally lapsing into French. "Ooo, Kelly, I was making a last run, and hit a bump and lost my balance. I went off the side of the trail and down a slope into the trees. I wasn't hurt but the powder is very deep up there, and I was almost buried! I managed to get right side up, but I couldn't move, and couldn't even reach my skis to take them off. Il fasait sombre et je pensais que j'etais perdu. Sorry, it was getting dark and I thought I was lost. If Ron hadn't found me I might have spent the night up there. And I would have died.

Suddenly, when she realized what she'd said and that it was true, her face changed. Tears streamed down her cheeks. "Mon dieu, Je serais mort!"

Kelly was sitting next to her, and wrapped her arm around her shoulders, holding Marie against her. "Oh, honey," she said, "I'm so glad Ron was there!" She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "But you're fine now, and will have an exciting story to tell your friends." She thought a second, then said, "Are you here alone Marie?"

"I came south with two friends," Marie said, "and we shared a room. But they had to go home last night and I decided to stay three more days. Normally, I never ski alone, but the weather is nice and I was having a great time jusqu'a' l'accident.

It was getting near time for the dining room to open, and when we mentioned it, we found that Marie was staying at the same lodge, so Kelly asked if she'd like to have dinner with us. When she heard that, Marie's eyes lit up, and she put her arms around Kelly's neck kissing her again on the cheek. "Ooo Kelly, thank you so much! I was just realizing how lonely it was going to be here at night. I'd love to! Um, that is if Ron doesn't mind."

I smiled and said, "We'd love to have you, Marie, please join us."

And I meant it too. She turned out to be a very pleasant, bubbly woman once she had thawed out a bit. And her accent and lapses into French were intriguing and kind of funny. In fact, once she had warmed up and had her drink, she was even a little flirty with both Kelly and me. She was a bit taller than Kelly, but very slim, with long black hair almost to her waist, once she unleashed it from her knit cap.

We agreed that we would all go change into more casual clothes and meet outside the dining room. When Kelly and I got there, Marie was waiting for us, another "Between the sheets" already in hand. I chuckled to myself, because I had other skier friends who drank those, and they told me it was a great social drink that was known for a swift lowering of inhibitions. We were lucky enough to get a small, round, high-backed booth that faced out onto the ski slopes, now lit up for the night crews to do their work, and it looked like a sparkly wonderland.

When the waiter came and asked if we wanted something to drink, I got a surprise. Kelly said to me, "Ron, I want one of those drinks Marie has. I can smell it, and it's nice."

Since she was going to, I decided to have one too, and we ordered a round of them. I don't usually like hard liquor, but the blend of several tastes was delicious and went down easily. By the time we were half way through our meals, I felt a definite rush of warmth to my face, and I could see Kelly was a little red beneath her tan. By then, Marie was on her third, but of course she was more used to them, as it was her favorite drink. Still, I could see she felt the effects too.

We were really having a wonderful time, laughing and making little jokes, discussing Marie's close call. She told us a little about her small town in Quebec, and we told her where we lived, and hinted at our relationship, though we never said anything directly. Kelly turned her face to me with a big smile, and she was just glowing, a little red from the drink and very happy with the day. I bent to her and she eagerly took my lips for a kiss. Before we were through she had both hands cradling my face, and we had to almost force our lips apart. We heard a little giggle, and turned to see Marie with a very big grin. "Oolala, Je vois que vous etes tres BONS amis! Oh, I'm sorry, I can see you are very GOOD friends!" she giggled. I felt Kelly's hand on my thigh, and she gave me a squeeze, then ran her hand up and down.

I put my arm around her and pulled her against me, and Kelly, in turn, put a hand out to Marie, asking her to come closer. And then I leaned and kissed Kelly again. Marie kind of snuggled up to Kelly and said, "Thank you both so much! Not only did you save my life Ron, but now you both are saving my stay here with your warmth and friendship. I hope I am not an intrusion, but you both seem so happy it is a pleasure to be with you." She stretched up to give Kelly another kiss on the cheek, but Kelly turned and met Marie's lips with hers. It didn't seem to bother either one, and I heard Marie moan very quietly before their kiss ended.

We had finished our drinks, but Kelly asked if we could have one more, so of course I ordered another round. While we were waiting, Kelly excused herself for a minute, and Marie scooted over a little closer to me. "Ron," she said. I don't know how I can thank you enough for everything today. Even if I survived my fall, I probably would have left as fast as I could, but now I look forward to staying." And she politely gave me another kiss on the cheek.

I smiled and said, "Marie, sometimes things just work out for the best. We are so pleased to have met you today, and if you hadn't fallen, we'd probably never have seen each other." And I reached and gave her a little squeeze on the arm. Kelly was coming back and Marie started to scoot out to let her into the booth, but Kelly waved for her to stay, and slid in so far that Marie ended up pressed right against me.

It was obvious that all of us were feeling the alcohol a little, but in a wonderful way. Kelly leaned over in front of Marie for another little kiss, but it lasted much longer than planned, and when it ended, not wanting her to feel left out, Kelly put her hand lightly behind Marie's head and gave her a kiss too. Marie obviously enjoyed it, because she turned a little and put hand on Kelly while they kissed. When they finished I thought both their faces were just a little bit redder than before. Marie whispered something very softly to Kelly, but I thought it sounded like, "Would you mind if I give Ron a kiss too?"

Kelly winked at me and whispered back, "Of course, if you want, I'm sure he would enjoy it!"

Marie turned to me and, to my surprise, said, "Ron, could I have a kiss?"

I saw Kelly smirk and nod, and I lowered my head to Marie, who put her hand behind my head just as Kelly had done and put her lips to mine. At first it was just a polite little kiss, but I felt Marie giggle, and suddenly the tip of her tongue slid across my lips. Surprised but not the least unhappy, I parted my lips just a bit and her tongue slid into my mouth! Besides Kelly and me, I'm sure the people next to us could hear the moan she gave. I resisted the urge to touch her, but when our lips finally parted, I noticed that Kelly's hand was on Marie's thigh, rubbing gently. Marie was smiling when our lips parted, but gasping, and she said, "Ooo monsieur, merci!"

I got the drift of that, and Kelly giggled as I said, "Oh, thank you, Marie, it was my pleasure." Kelly and I both put our arms around her and gave her a squeeze, and we all sat there smiling and laughing. Marie was a bit flustered, I think, and excused herself for the ladies room. When she left, Kelly slid over to me and we locked our arms around each other, kissing hard and deep.

But I was shocked when the kiss ended and Kelly said, "Would you like to have her?"

"Kelly!" I gasped, "this week is for you, and it's all about you and me. I hope you didn't think a little playfulness meant any more than that!" She put her hand softly to the side of my head and kissed me lightly.

"I know, Ron and I appreciate how you treat me, so much... but, what if I told you... I want her too?"

"I was wide-eyed, but I chucked and said, "Oh baby, if you're sure, I'll put Christmas bows on her for you if you want!

We saw Marie returning, and I stood to let her slip back between us. As soon as she was seated, Kelly put both arms around her and gave her a hug, and when Marie looked up, she found Kelly's lips waiting. Neither held back and Marie almost crawled into Kelly's lap as they kissed deeply and squeezed each other. When they parted, they were both gasping, and Marie looked back at me with an expression someplace between surprise and delight.

I put a hand on the back of her shoulder and rubbed gently to encourage her, but when I did, she turned to me and immediately stretched up and locked her lips on mine. This time her tongue was deep in my mouth in an instant, and she ground herself against me. Kelly slid over against her and rubbed her shoulder with one hand and her thigh with the other, So Marie knew she didn't have to hold back. And her legs parted slightly when I put my hand on her other thigh and squeezed. When she finally let me go, the three of us were all hugging and giggling. Marie, gasped, "Oh ca fait du bien! Je sais que c'est mechant, mais j'aime ca! Oh! Please forgive! I know this is wicked, but I love it!

Kelly took a breath and said, "Marie, Ron and I were going to go back to our room with a bottle of wine, but we'd love to have you join us if you'd like. Please do!"

I think perhaps Marie knew what we had in mind by then, but she replied, "Ooo, mais oui Kellee!" I'd be so happy to spend the evening with you; I feel so good right now!"

We finished our drinks, and I left the waiter, who had been very discreet, a large tip. We stopped in the liquor store and I got a nice sparkling rose' from the cooler and we headed to our room. There was a large, overstuffed couch and Marie and Kelly headed right for it while I found some cups and poured the wine.

When I got back, I found the two of them, sitting side by side, holding hands, kissing very lightly and giggling at the same time. I handed them each a cup and sat on the other side of Marie. Marie smiled and raised her cup, "A' mon merveilleux de nouveaux amis! To my wonderful new friends!" We tapped our cups together and giggled as we took our first sips.

Kelly and I curled up on each side of Marie, and as we enjoyed the wine the three of us took turns giving little kisses and light touches to each other. It just felt too good to break the mood of the moment. But the look in Kelly's eyes told me she could eat her alive, and I'm sure she could see that in me too. It didn't take long to drain the glasses, but as I was going to get refills I was surprised when Kelly said, "Marie, we have a hot tub, thanks to Ron, and I would love it if you would like to join us in it."

Marie gasped. "Oo, Kellee! Mon dieu! That sounds so wonderful. But, of course, I have nothing to wear in the tub.

Kelly smiled and said, "You can wear your underwear if you like, but I have to warn you, Ron and I don't bother "dressing" for the tub."

Marie said very softly to Kelly, almost under her breath, "Je n'ai pas porter un soutien-gorge. Oh, I didn't bother with a bra. But, I guess my panties would be ok if you don't mind seeing me.

Kelly smiled, "I wouldn't mind a bit, and I'm sure Ron would love it!" She giggled, "After all, you would see us too!"

When I got back, Kelly gave me a big grin and said, "Marie would like to join us in the hot tub if it's alright with you."

I almost laughed, but said, "That's a wonderful idea, we can take this wine in there!" I gave Marie a hand up and took her to show her the hot tub.

Kelly came too, and told her, "If you like, you can undress here in the bathroom and get into the water, and we'll join you."

"Thank you Kelly, you are so nice!" Marie replied. We shut the door and went back to the bedroom and stripped down together. We were already so hot that we couldn't resist a long, naked kiss, bodies grinding on each other. We heard a muffled voice, "I'm going in now."

Kelly pulled her head back and said softly, "Thank you, Ron"

I whispered back, "Oh baby, thank you!"

I looked down as we parted, and saw my very erect cock. I was worried it might shock Marie, but Kelly giggled and said, "Don't worry baby, I bet she won't mind a bit!"

We went in and Kelly went down the steps in front of me. But as she stepped to the side, Marie saw my cock. She gasped but then giggled, and put a hand up to her mouth, "Oh, mon dieu!" she said with a big smile.

I had brought the cups of wine and handed them out, and we all lay back in the wonderful bubbly warm water and enjoyed a few sips. We had settled at the opposite side of the tub from Marie, but Kelly smiled and said, "If you like you can come over here and join us."

Marie smiled and said, "I would love to!" but then she added shyly, "Mais je n'ai pas pris la peine avec la culotte." When we both gave her a blank stare she said very softly, eyes down, "I didn't bother with the panties."

Kelly grinned and slid away from me a bit, and said laughing, "We don't mind if you don't, Marie."

She looked up and smiled, handed me her wine cup and scooted over into the empty space. Kelly and I each put an arm around her, and Kelly raised her glass and said, "A wonderful evening!"

"Mais Oui," Marie said as we tapped our cups. I could tell she was a little nervous, her body very stiff between us, but she relaxed a bit when I leaned down and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. In a moment, I felt her free hand rest softly on my thigh.

We all sipped our wine slowly, until it was gone, but by then we'd had about enough. I had been enjoying Marie's fingers moving lightly, and when I looked over at her she grinned and ran her nails slowly up my leg. I gasped and Kelly giggled, realizing something was going on. I looked over at her, and when she gave me a big smile, I bent down and kissed Marie, my arm across her shoulders pulling her to me.

She moved against me willingly, and put her arm around my chest as our lips pressed together. She had managed to keep her breasts underwater, out of sight, but now, as they pressed against my body, she could not conceal what they felt like. As I imagined, on the small side, but high, firm and round, and with VERY hard nipples jutting out of them into my chest. I had one arm around her shoulders and moved the other around her waist as our kiss deepened, and as my tongue slid into her mouth, I felt her squirm against me.

When Marie turned towards me, Kelly slid over and pressed against her back, her large breasts now cushions between them. She slid one arm around Marie's waist and her other hand reached out to Marie's thigh. Her fingers slowly trailed up and down the top and inside of her leg. Marie's long hair was now very wet, but Kelly nudged it aside and kissed at the base of her neck. All three of us moaned as we enjoyed the touches of each others hands and bodies, and Marie murmured, "Ahhhhhhhh, mon dieu, this feels so good!" when our lips parted.

It felt way better to me just a moment later, when I felt a hand wrap around my rigid cock and realized it was Marie's. I groaned with delight, but she said, "Ne vous derange pas? You don't mind?" I just moaned again as I pulled her even tighter against me and ground my lips against hers, and I felt her hand start to slide slowly up and down my shaft.

From behind Marie I heard Kelly's giggle turn into a laugh, and she said, "If you're doing what I think Marie, he loves it!

I felt Kelly start to slide her hands up Marie's sides and I loosened my grip a little so she could slide them over Marie's breasts. When her hands closed over them, Marie moaned, and her head pulled back from me. I felt her grip on me tighten, and she was pulling hard. As Kelly gently kneaded her she gasped softly, "C'est si bon, c'est si bon, Kellee." She turned her head to Kelly, and their lips pressed together, grinding, and soon they were moaning into each other's mouths. I might have felt left out if Marie's hand hadn't been sliding up and down my cock.