Best Friend Ever! Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my arm from her waist and ran my hand out along her thigh. I let my fingertips tease the softness of her inner thigh as I slowly pulled my hand back, and even with her lips still locked with Kelly, she gasped as I let my fingers trail up over her pussy. I felt her spread her legs slightly, as I gently rubbed up and down. I could feel her begin to shudder, and after a few moments she pulled her head back and gasped out, Ahhh, mon Dieu, Ronnee... Ronnee... tres' bon, tres' bon!

She turned back to me and clasped her arms tight around my neck, pressing against me as she ground her lips against mine. When I moved my hand to her hip and pulled her toward me she lifted up and threw a leg over mine and kneeled, straddling me, and when she settled down, she was in my lap, facing me. She gasped as she realized her pussy was pressing directly on the shaft of my cock! She was clinging to me, our lips grinding, and I felt her very gently begin to roll her hips, sliding her pussy up and down against me. I put my hands on her sides, running them slowly up and down from her shoulders to her ass, and she quickly began to move harder against me, her hips rolling, pussy grinding on my cock. Even as we kissed, she was moaning, almost crying.

Finally she pulled her lips from mine and put her head against my shoulder, gasping. Very softly she whispered almost sobbing, into my ear, "Oh mon Dieu, Ronnee, Ronnee! Ta bite est si grande et dur, it's so big and hard! Et je suis si chaud! Je suis en feu! I am on fire, Ronnie!"

I bent my head a bit and kissed her neck, then her ear and cheek. I whispered back, "You know I would love to have you ride me if you want Marie, my cock is throbbing for you!"

She lifted her head and looked at me with desperate eyes, "Mais, Kellee?"

Kelly had moved over, pressing against me, and though she did not understand the tiny whispers, she heard the last. She put a hand lightly on Marie, running it over her and leaned to her for a kiss. "Marie, if you would like to have him, I would love to watch you," she breathed softly.

"Oh, mes chers amis!" Marie gasped out. She put both hands on my shoulders and as she lifted slightly, I slid down, deeper into the water, lying back at more of an angle. I grasped my cock and held it steady, and felt Marie pressing herself against it. In a moment, she found the head with her entrance, and very, very slowly, slid down on me. In just a few seconds, she had impaled herself on me!

She sat straight up, wide-eyed, staring at me, and for the first time I could see her breasts above water. They were lovely! Round and firm and slightly pointed, with very dark, tiny nipples, rock hard, almost centered. "Ahhh putain! Cela se sent si bon!" she gasped. "That feels so good!"

She leaned forward and started rocking slowly up and down, using her knees to push and her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. She was so tight that I gasped with each stroke on my cock, glad she was not moving any faster. Soon both of us were panting from the excitement and exquisite pleasure. Gradually she relaxed, and as the pressure lessened she moved faster and started driving herself down on me. Her eyes had closed, and she was grunting or moaning with each downward thrust.

I ran my hands up her body until they rested under her beautiful little breasts, and closed my fingers around them, squeezing and kneading in time with her thrusts. When she felt my fingertips grasp those tiny black diamonds she arched her back into my hands and gasped loudly. She stopped moving for a moment, eyes opening wide and staring at me. "Oh, mon Dieu, mon Dieu! C'est tellemont bon! That's so fucking good Ronnie!" Then she started ramming herself down even harder, eyes closed and head back.

She leaned forward, using her arms more as she started ramming her ass up and down on me. I pulled my legs up a little, bent at the knees, and started joining her thrusts, ramming myself into her as her ass slammed down. Little waves were rolling back and forth across the tub. Kelly was pressed against me and had an arm behind my head, and I heard her moan out, "Oh fuck, that's so hot!" When I glanced over at her, her eyes were closed and head back, and her legs were straight out in the tub. Her body was rocking and I realized she was fingering herself furiously under the water.

Marie suddenly leaned forward, putting her head on my shoulder and gasped, as she continued fucking me hard, "Je vais foutre, I'm going to cum!" I slid my hands to her hips and gripped her tightly, ramming her down on me as I started pounding my cock into her with my hips. She lifted her head and made three or four little cries, then a high pitched hoarse scream that filled the room. She slammed herself down on me several times, then rolled her hips as she ground her body against me, shuddering, moaning and crying. I held my cock buried deep inside her, and I could feel her cunt clamped tight around me like a vise.

Suddenly I heard a little hoarse cry from Kelly as her body convulsed and she came hard on her fingers, the sight and sound of Marie's orgasm having pushed her over the edge. Marie finally collapsed limply on top of me, and Kelly threw an arm around her, pulling herself against both of us.

I slowly relaxed my legs and let my cock slip out of Marie, although it was still rock hard. I felt Kelly's hand reach around and grasp me, and we both groaned as she started to slowly stroke me. I shuddered, and Kelly whispered, "It's my turn!"

Marie giggled against my chest then turned to Kelly with a smile, "Ah oui, Kellee! Et merci beaucoup! She turned to Kelly and threw her arms around her and they kissed, pressing against each other. Then Marie slid off of me and lay back in the tub, sighing as she felt the hot bubbling water from the little jets.

Kelly locked her arms around me and ground her lips on mine, her tongue pressed hard into my mouth. Then she let go and leaned back a little, an evil smile on her face. She turned away from me and looked back over her shoulder as she crooked her finger and beckoned to me. She grasped the railing of the steps with both hands, and I knew just what she wanted. As I slid behind her she raised her ass from the water and wiggled it at me. I laughed and gave her a slap on her wet cheek, and as she gasped I heard a giggle from behind us.

Both of us were already boiling, and I wasted no time. I bent briefly and gave her a little kiss on that same saucy cheek, then grasped my cock and pressed, searching for her opening. Suddenly, she pressed back against me, and I was in her! I grasped both her hips and pushed as she leaned against the railing, and I easily slid into her wet, open cunt. She felt so good that when I was buried in her I ground against her ass, and we both moaned.

I started rocking, fucking her at a good pace, with long swift strokes and she grunted with every thrust when my hips bumped against her ass. Very soon we were both breathing hard, gasping and panting, as the pace slowly increased. Suddenly, I felt two hands on my back and shoulder. Marie had come up behind me, and was looking over my shoulder, watching. "Oo, mon Dieu! Cela fait tellement chaud! That's so hot! I never saw another woman getting fucked before! And she released a little moan as her fingers tightened on me.

I started moving faster and harder, ramming my cock deeply into Kelly as she rocked back and forth in time with my thrusts. Marie was still pressed against me, moving with me, and she was breathing hard with excitement, adding to our moans and gasps. With the wine, the hot water, the excitement and the exertion I had sweat streaming down my face, and I knew it must have been bright red. Kelly's back was pinkish red too, and I knew she felt the same things I did. Kelly's head was down, working hard as she rammed her ass back at me, and I heard a low moan, "Oh Ronnniee!"

I was having trouble, so close I was fighting for control, and now I knew she was too. I dug my fingertips into her hips and started pounding into her as hard and fast as I could and she squealed! Her little cries rapidly rose higher and higher, and suddenly her head came back with a hoarse moan, and her arms were shaking as she clung to the rail. I felt her cunt clamp down hard on me and I erupted inside her with a snarl, spewing cum with every pulse of my cock and buck of my hips against her ass. Marie's fingers dug into me and she gasped, "Oh mere de Dieu!"

Kelly was almost sobbing as she shuddered and gasped, and when I slumped forward over her, head down and gasping, Marie moved next to Kelly and ran her hands lightly over her back. Feeling the soft touch, Kelly sat up and looked back at us, looking exhausted, but a smile on her face. We smiled back and in a moment we all had our arms wrapped around each other, sharing our pleasure and a new secret between the three of us. Marie spoke in English, choosing her words carefully, "Oh god, I feel so wicked, like I have been so bad! But it was wonderful, I loved it!" We laughed with her and took turns sharing little kisses.

Please go on to Ch 02!