Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne said he understood and added, "You're very fortunate. I can't imagine hunting with my dad. In fact, I've rarely seen him out of a business suit."

He was right, I was fortunate, and it kind of punctuated the difference between the lives we'd led. His dad was a banker, my dad was raised a farm boy, became a cop and by marrying into my mom's family had also become a cowboy.

We walked slightly uphill along the ridge on which the flat rock was perched. We weren't nearly to the top of the mountain range on which this little portion of the ranch was situated and the summit loomed over 3,000 feet above us. After proceeding up the ridge at a pace that made my thighs burn and took our breath away, I turned left and we descended a little into the creek bed. There, we walked across a large fallen log; to the other side of the creek and started up the other side. On up we went, then to the left for a mile or so. I kept us on the side hill and we descended and climbed only slightly, up and down, at the upper end of a number of little draws and spurs that extended off the main slope. Finally, we reached the upper end of the draw to which I was heading. Descending just slightly into it, we then climbed to the spur on the far side and paused.

I pointed to lush foliage just below where we'd crossed and said to Wayne,

"You see all the greenery down there? There's a spring that comes out of the mountain there. It forms a small creek and then joins the bigger creek down below. We call this spot Sherwood Forest because it's so overgrown, lush and green all year, and teeming with wildlife. You could hide a band of Merry Men down there...," I laughed.

"There's a huge oak down there," I said pointing, "I think it rivals the 800-year-old Major Oak in the real Sherwood Forest. We have names for a lot of the places around here. Some are new to my generation while others have existed since before my mom was a kid. A few ridges over is Hole In The Wall...named after Butch Cassidy's hideout. "

I continued to lead us down, along the top of the spur, before dropping steeply off the left side and down into Sherwood Forest. The path was choked with thick foliage like scrub oaks and manzanita, and even some red huckleberry, as well as fallen trees and detritus.

As we made our way through it I pointed at some thorny bushes and said to Wayne with a laugh, "Do you see why we put our pants back on?" and he responded, "Holy crap, yes!"

We finally emerged in a clearing on the side hill of the spur and I stopped. From here you could see the rocky outcropping from which the spring emerged as well as the relatively flat bottom of the spur where the creek flowed. A hundred yards across the way, the other spur which formed the draw gently sloped toward us as well. We were under the canopy of the forest with a fairly clear view of the draw in three directions.

We stood there for a few minutes, basically under the canopy of a huge oak, and listening to the sound of all manner of wildlife before I said to Wayne,

"Turn around."

He turned around, facing slightly up the hill and said, "Wow. What is that"

I explained to him that what he was looking at was a tree stand. It was securely mounted to the side of a big oak and we used it to hunt deer in season or just observe the wildlife. We also used it to watch for poachers who would drop down into our land from the National Forest above. 25 feet up in the tree there was a steel mesh platform, with a padded bench seat for two, and a ladder mounted to the trunk that you climbed to get to it.

"Is it safe?" Wayne asked and I said,

"Heck yeah. That ain't no rickety tree house. It was commercially made. My dad and I, along with his buddies and some of their kids, lugged all of the parts up here years ago. It requires a little adjustment, tightening and maintenance each season but it's very firmly attached to the tree."

With that, I started up the ladder and, after removing the backpack which I hung from a spike sticking out of the trunk, I had a seat. I motioned for Wayne to come up behind me and, with a little trepidation and a swallow, he came up after me. I folded down the "shooting rail", that you could use to steady a rifle while aiming and shooting, and told him,

"See, a safety bar, just like at the amusement park. Let's be kind of quiet and see what comes along."

I reached into the backpack, got out the little bong which I filled with water from the canteen and handed the canteen to Wayne for a drink. I took a drink myself before putting it back in the pack and pulled out the pot and lighter. We then handed the bong back and forth between us, each of us taking half a dozen hits before I put it away.

The pot was good. I always had good pot and it left us both feeling quite mellow and euphoric. Wayne watched in amazement as a constant parade of wildlife ventured into our field of view and cavorted about. Though impressed and happy, I wasn't quite as "amazed" since I'd been here many times before and had seen far more exotic animals than the birds and squirrels that were before us now. I'd seen coyote, deer, bear, and even a mountain lion from this very spot.

Wayne put his right arm around me and I leaned over so my head was resting on his chest. He ran the fingers of his left hand through my hair and, with a sigh, I melted further into him. Reaching with my right hand, I rubbed the top of Wayne's right leg, up and down, from the knee and up the thigh to his hip. As I rubbed, I could see the bulge, the vague outline of his penis becoming larger and more pronounced through his denim shorts and, of course, I had to touch it.

Noting what I'd done to him just by rubbing his leg I said, "Oh fuck. Look at that. What have I done? It doesn't take much with us does it?"

He responded, "No. It never did. It never does."

I cupped the outline of his penis in my hand and begin to trace it, squeezing it, from the tip, to the base, to the balls and back again several times. As he grew, the outline of his glans became more obvious and I concentrated my attentions there for a time before starting the process all over again.

With a desire, a need, to feel flesh on flesh I slid my hand up the leg of Wayne's short denim cutoffs and let out a satisfied "Mmmmm" when I found his balls which I lightly rubbed and teased for a bit before sliding my hand further up to his dick. Again I rubbed it, the length of the underside nestled in my palm, while I fondled the tip with my fingertips but, frustrated by the tight confines of his shorts, I wanted more.

Pulling my hand from the within the leg of Wayne's shorts, I sat up and moved my face to his where our lips and tongues collided in a passion filled kiss. It wasn't just about the sex with us. It never had been and from the moment we'd first met there had been a special chemistry between us. His eyes looked into my soul, and mine into his, and they had long before there was anything sexual between us. We were kindred spirits, somehow meant to be together, and once we'd met there was no stopping the inevitable love that developed between us.

My hand meanwhile had remained in Wayne's lap as I continued to squeeze and rub his cock through his shorts. While looking him in the eye, and no doubt with a bit of a leer on my face, I unbuttoned his shorts and lowered his zipper. I reached into his fly and grabbed his hot and fully erect cock in my hand, gripping it, squeezing it, stroking it, and rubbing the lubricated slit with my thumb. Seemingly involuntarily, he closed his eyes as if concentrating on the sensations.

I slid off the seat and onto my knees beside Wayne, my face above his crotch, on the narrow expanded-steel platform. This turned out to be a little rough on my knees so I slid my cargo shorts halfway down my legs to pad them. This left my fully engorged cock protruding out of the blue skimpy blue panties which couldn't come close to containing it. I then grabbed the waistband of Wayne's shorts and gave them a tug. Upon feeling this, Wayne momentarily lifted his butt slightly up off the chair and I slid his shorts to his ankles.

His cock freed, it sprang to attention in all of its fully erect glory. I wrapped my right hand around his balls, with my thumb and index finger encircling the base of his cock and squeezed. It became even more hard and I stared up at Wayne's face while licking the corona and occasionally taking just the glans entirely into my mouth. It felt, and tasted, luscious in my mouth and the sensations I was feeling on my lips and tongue were at least as arousing to me as the sensations he was feeling on his cock.

At first Wayne's eyes were closed but then he opened them and he sighed when we made eye contact. It must have been a bizarre site. Here he was sitting on a padded bench in a tree, his pants around his ankles, staring into his lover's eyes who had his lips wrapped around his cock. In the background, the ground was at least twenty five feet below as it sloped away into a draw where a tiny creek was flowing. Surrounding him was an oak and pine forest canopy. Manzanita, other bushes, and native grasses covered the ground and birds and other wildlife cavorted about.

Wayne half sighed, and half spoke, as he said,

"Ah fuck Duncan. This is so fucking hot but...isn't it a little dangerous to be doing this up here?"

Only briefly taking my lips from around his cock, but with it still touching my face, I shushed him and responded,

"Shhhhh! Relax, it's perfectly safe. Before we made this trip, I had ideas, almost images, of the places up here I wanted to have sex with you and this is one of them. I saw this in a dream and we're making it come true. You just sit back, take in the scenery, and I'll take care of the rest."

Upon hearing that, he reached down, stroked my face and ran his fingers through my long hair, before leaning back in the seat and whispering,

"Really? What a romantic you are lover."

"Yep," I said, "I watched this scene in my dreams and I know how it's going to end," as I wrapped my lips around his penis and flicking my tongue in and out of the slit When I'd noticed that he'd closed his eyes again I said,

"Try to keep your eyes open lover. I want you to see me. I want you to know where you are. I want you to remember this moment forever," and I took him into my mouth once again.

I started out as before with only his glans in mouth as my tongue swirled around the sensitive ridge of his corona and into and out of the slit. Spitting on the head, and wetting my lips, I gently bobbed up and down as I sucked only the taught and bulbous head into and out of my mouth. Wayne squirmed as if trying to escape the possibly too intense sensations but, perched in the tree as we were, he had nowhere to go. With his dick nestled between my lips, I chuckled at his predicament and looked up at him with a broad, impish, grin.

He looked down at me and with a bit of a laugh said,

"You look like the Cheshire Cat with a dick in your mouth."

"Who....are....you?" I said before realizing and saying, "Oh wait, that's the caterpillar. It doesn't matter. It still feels like Wonderland."

With that I gripped his cock between my thumb and index finger and sucked on the tip mimicking the action of The Caterpillar sucking on a hookah. Blowing on the wet tip while saying it I breathed out, "Whooo...are...youooo," as if talking to his dick. I then wrapped my index finger and thumb only around the ridge of his glans and made short fast strokes, almost vibrating, while flicking my tongue on the tip as fast as I could go.

Wayne threw his head back, again squirming at the intense sensations, and said,

"Oh fuck! Now I know I've fallen down the rabbit hole."

Sensing that he might be close to cumming, and wanting this to last, I just let his cock sit in mouth for a few moments before laving it again with slow gentle motions. Every now and then I'd try to deep throat him, trying to take his entire length into my mouth and throat, which would eventually cause me to gag and I'd have to retreat. Though we'd been sexually active with each other for years, anal sex was still relatively new to us and we'd tried oral sex for the first time only the night before. Still, I had practiced deep throating with a dildo and I was determined since the thought of swallowing his whole dick, and the pleasure it might give him, turned me on so very much. Plus, from the small number of porn films I'd seen to that date, mostly on my brother-in-law's 8mm collection, I thought deep throating was expected when giving oral sex.

Time and time again I tried, and time and time again I gagged and failed, till I shifted my position so I my knees were on the bench right next to where he was seated and I was facing down toward his feet. This made my throat align more directly with the angle of this dick but it put me in a bit more of a precarious position in our tree stand perch. Finally, concentrating, calming myself, I slid my mouth over his cock till my lips were wresting in his pubes and the tip of his cock was deep in my throat. I let it rest there, feeling his pulse along his whole length, before sliding back out. Once I got it down, I seemed to have more gag reflex pulling out then going in and I was drooling copiously.

I did this over again, interspersed with moments of stroking his drool covered dick with my hand while my mouth and tongue slid over and around the tip, till his breathing and moans let me know he was getting close. I then slid back down onto my knees on the deck and stroked him with my hand till I felt his cock start to stiffen as his prostate made that initial contraction before releasing and starting it's pulsing and pumping. I took him deep for the first few jets before opening my mouth and letting him squirt onto my tongue and lips. I then took him deep again, sliding him in and out of my cum lubricated mouth, as I cleaned his dick and swallowed his cum drop by precious drop.

I had been too busy ministering to his cock with one hand, while holding onto the tree stand with other lest I fall out, to pay any attention to my own cock but it was aching hard, dripping pre-cum, and begging for release from my blue panties. I sat my nearly bare ass back down onto the bench, pulled the panties aside to free my cock and balls, and stroked my cock only a few times before the inevitability of an orgasm began welling from within me. Wayne's eyes had still been closed from the intense pleasure I'd just given him and he opened them just as I angled my dick toward his crotch and began to cum all over his pubes and balls. When my orgasm subsided, I reached over and gently rubbed my cum deep into his pubes, making as much of a mess as possible, while saving some to rub into mine as well. I wanted us both to smell of cum cologne for later.

Wayne forcefully pulled my head toward his and our mouths collided , my cum covered lips against his, our tongues dancing and darting in and out of the deepest recesses, till we both sat back to catch our breath.

"Holy fuck!" Wayne said. "Where did you learn that?"

I laughed and said, "You know me. I'm a bookworm. I learned it at the library." and we both laughed out loud.

There we were. In a tree, pants still down around our ankles, crotches coated with cum and I felt like it was the most natural yet exhilarating thing in the world. I leaned over toward Wayne, snaked my hand up inside his shirt and caressed his chest and tickled his nipples. We gently kissed, tongue on tongue, lips on lips, with a little playful nipping and sucking along the way. All the while I was teary, and almost sobbing, as I proclaimed my love for him over and over again.

When I pulled back I noted that he was teary too. We looked each other up and down, and into one another's eyes, and we both bit our lips to avoid talking about the elephant in the room, our straight lives back home. I then reached into the backpack hanging from the tree, pulled out a joint, and we eagerly smoked it to numb our minds to anything but the pleasures and contentment of the here and now. Though I accepted my self-nature much later, self-medicating was the only way I could deal with my Christian guilt, and obviously homosexual tendencies, in the heterosexual world in which I lived.

As we sat there finishing the last few tokes on the joint, I was listening to the wind rustle through the trees when I suddenly realized that the temperature had dropped drastically. The wind was kicking up and the sky was getting dark with clouds. Nestled back in the little canyon as we were, and with the dense canopy of trees around us, I couldn't tell if this was just a few passing clouds or the leading edge of a storm and I said to Wayne,

"I hate to harsh your mellow, but we'd better get down off the mountain and back to camp since it looks like a storm might be coming. It can cool down quick and get nasty in a hurry up here."

Looking up at the sky Wayne responded, "Oh shit! Where did that come from? All kind of stuff sneaks up on you when you're having fun."

I stood up on the platform and found that I was a bit wobbly. I steadied myself against the tree and said to Wayne,

"I don't know if I'm dizzy from the pot, from being cooped up on this little platform, or from the afterglow of sex. Be careful when you stand up."

Wayne looked at me, laughed, and responded, "Or, it could be because your pants are still down around your ankles."

I looked down at the panties, tucked to the side with my cock and balls still swaying, then at my shorts wrapped around my ankles and laughed as well. I tucked my cock and balls back into the panties which, again, could barely contain them and as I had earlier in the cabin pointed my ass at Wayne as bent to pull up my shorts. Wayne said,

"That ass looks real nice but I thought you said we had to get down out of here."

Acting surprised I said, "Why, what are you talking about? I was just pulling up my shorts. Why you dirty minded little boy."

With a smack on my ass from his open palm Wayne responded, "Why you little tease. I should give you a good spanking and fuck you right here."

"You're right," I responded. "No time to fuck, but you can give me another slap if you want and a spanking later." He responded by giving me a couple of good hard slaps on both ass cheeks followed by a couple of kisses on the red marks he'd left on my behind. The smacks on my ass stung real good and the jolts to my prostate reminded me or more to come later.

We both finished pulling ourselves together, I grabbed the backpack, and down the ladder we went.

We could have dropped right into the bottom of the draw, and followed the little creek to where it joined the larger one at the bottom of the canyon, but like before I opted to climb a little so we were walking on top of the spur. This took us to a flat, above the north side of the canyon, from which we could look down onto the pond and cabin.

I pointed to where the smaller creek joined the larger one and told Wayne,

"If we'd followed that down, we'd have come out on this side of the pond and creek with no way to get across but to go way back upstream to get past the marsh where the creek enters the lake before crossing. By coming this way, we'll come out below the dam and we'll be able to walk back on the road and across the culvert to get to the cabin."

"How do you know all this shit?" he responded and I answered,

"It's in my blood. I've covered every inch of this property on foot or horseback since I was a kid. By the way, look how dark those clouds are getting. I think we'd better get to hoofing it back to the cabin," and I quickly led us down the slope and off the mountain.

Just as we hit the bottom of the slope and emerged onto the dirt road the first raindrops on the leading edge of the storm began to fall. We weren't far from the cabin at all, maybe 200 yards, and I accelerated our pace as we walked across the creek at the culvert and uphill toward the cabin. The pace of the rain picked up as well, and we were getting soaking wet, but it really didn't matter since we weren't wearing much in the way of clothing anyhow.