Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne, still naked from the waist down, climbed onto the bed and was sitting up with only his lower extremities under the covers. Once again I made sure the firebox on the stove was as full as it could be and I turned off the hurricane lamps till only one was burning dimly. I put the radio on a chair and within reach so I could turn it off when it was time to go to sleep. I filled the bong with water and made sure that my backpack, with the pot, lube and other supplies was within reach.

Finally, I grabbed the bottle of Seagram's whiskey and with a sigh plopped down in the bed next to Wayne who proclaimed,

"Sometimes I get exhausted just watching you."

"I know what you mean. I get exhausted just being myself, "I sighed. "But we're good to go now and have everything we need without getting up, unless we have to take a piss," I said with a chuckle.

Sitting cross legged, and with the bottle of Seagram's whiskey between my legs with the cap off, I took a pinch of our sensimilla bud from the Tupperware container and loaded up the bong. Striking up the lighter, I sucked on the bong as it made that comforting, and all too familiar, gurgling sound till, with a "whoosh" the hot embers of the weed hit the water and the soothing steam shot into my lungs as well. While holding the smoke in, I swallowed a shot of the Seagram's and yelled, "Shotgun," while exhaling.

"Whew. That was good," I said while preparing the bong for Wayne.

I flicked the lighter and lit the bowl as he too began the ceremonial "gurgle dance" with the bong till; once again, it was finished with a "whoosh" at which time I handed him the bottle of Seagram's. After taking his pull on the bottle, he too exhaled with an exclamation of,

"Ah...you're right. That is so good."

Back and forth we went, bong and whiskey, bong and whiskey, while talking about nothing and everything and occasionally leaning over and exchanging shotgun kisses while blowing our exhaled weed into each other's mouth.

Looking down, I noticed that Wayne, almost subconsciously, was lightly stroking the tip and glans of his penis while stealing glances at mine. Funny thing, but at the same time I realized that I was doing the same. I was pleased to see that he was slightly engorged, not erect but with an obvious "chubby", as this meant he could still give me what I wanted or, more appropriately, what I needed.

Feeling the need for a change of ambience, I fiddled with the radio dial till I found a classical station and, much to my delight, I found them just beginning to play Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, Chorale. When I realized it was my favorite interpretation, with Václav Neumann and Czech Philharmonic Orchestra I was even more pleased.

With Ludwig Van providing the soundtrack, I stretched out on my left side on our foam mattress and sleeping bag bed next to Wayne. Taking the cue, he stretched out as well till we were on our sides, facing each other, with our faces only inches apart. Looking Wayne in the eyes, while moving closer and closer till I was too close to focus, I began to place very light kisses on his face, cheeks, forehead, and finally his eyes, before settling on his lips. He started to open his mouth and give me his tongue, till I made it apparent that I wanted something lighter, and more intimate, and we just continued to make very light contact with our lips only till I began to softly speak.

"Don't talk. Just listen," I said softly. "This weekend has meant the world to me and I'm sorry if I might have tried to squeeze too much activity into just a few days. It's just that . . . I don't know how often we'll ever be able to have this kind of privacy again and I wanted us to experience as much of this place, which is magical to me, as we could and when we could. I hope I haven't been to bossy in leading you around the place," . . . and my voice trailed off as he planted a deep kiss on my lips which was obviously intended to shush me.

"You worry too much, "he said. "It's been great. I've had an amazing time and I love you for sharing it. We'll make time, here or somewhere else, whenever and wherever we can. OK? Just don't worry about it. We'll just live in the here, and now, whenever we can be together. Got it?"

As he was talking I was pursing my lips, even biting my upper lip, to quell the temptation to talk even more and spilling all of my anxieties on the floor. Finally, after a heavy sigh and deep breath, I locked my lips with his and kissed him forcefully before opening my mouth to accept his probing tongue which I met with mine while sucking it deep into my mouth.

We kissed hungrily, seemingly trying to consume each other's lips and tongues. Pulling away, ever so slightly, I kissed him on the side of the face, nibbled and sucked on his earlobe, before planting my lips on the side of his neck just above his collarbone. There, I began to apply copious amounts of suction with every intention of leaving a mark, a hickey, a monkey bite if you will, and branding him as mine.

He at first moaned at the sensation but when he realized what I was trying do uttered, "Wait a minute...," in an attempt to stop me. I released the suction, but only for a moment, as I reached down grasped his penis, and spread his pre-cum around the tip before starting to gently stroke it up and down. He again moaned, and when I felt that he was sufficiently distracted by the direct stimulation to his penis I again began to suck on his neck with even more vigor. By now, too lost in the sensations at both ends of his body, he just moaned openly and let me continue in my quest to mark him.

When I was sure that I'd applied enough suction for long enough to leave a good testament to our passion, I pulled away far enough to admire my handiwork and was pleased to see a deep purple bruise as the site of my oral assault. Wayne asked,

"What does it look like?", and with a chuckle I responded,

"It looks terrible. It looks horrible. It looks WONDERFUL," and I moved down to passionately kiss him on the lips.

I then laid down fully on my back next to Wayne, and while pulling his head toward me with my hand behind his neck, turned my head and neck till the same position on my body was openly exposed as I made it obvious I wanted to be marked as well. He moved so he was lying fully on top of me, our penises pressed together against our abdomens, as he began to suck, and even bite, at my neck as well. The sensation was exquisite, a little pain, a little pleasure and a feeling of total submissiveness. I could tell by the sensations that it was going to be deep, dark, and obvious but I didn't care, and in fact maybe hoped, that it might spark some questions from the folks back home. My thoughts were that maybe it was time.

As Wayne continued to mark me with a hickey, eventually moving over to mark me on the other side of the neck, I spread my legs so that his hard cock was nestled between my thighs and just beneath my balls. Without even looking, I reached out beside the bed with my right hand and was pleased when I felt the familiar outline of the already open tub of Alboline. I scooped up a dollop of it with my fingertips and reached down to spread it on Wayne's penis stroking it up and down the full length of his shaft. Wayne seemed surprised as he was so much into consuming my neck that he didn't even realize I had retrieved the lube.

Spreading my legs even wider, I wrapped them around Wayne's back while grasping his cock and pointing the tip to the entrance of my hole. Wayne pushed himself up on his hands, apparently wanting to see my face, and got a sly grin on his face as he slowly pushed his cock through the muscular ring of my anus and into my rectum. I too began to grin as, once again, I felt the erotic sensation of the spreading and stretching of my anal sphincter and the exquisite sense of fullness as his penis slowly intruded deeper and deeper into my rectum. When Wayne's hips bottomed out against my upturned ass cheeks, and the tip of his dick seemingly bottomed out in my guts, he gave one hard thrust as if to firmly plant himself inside my hole, his hole, and our grins grew broad.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed as my anus involuntarily twitched around his cock.

"You've no idea how good that feels. "

"It feels pretty good on my end too," Wayne responded as he moved ever so slightly in and out,

"And the view is pretty hot too," he said while glancing down at the sight of his cock disappearing into my ass.

As impossible as it seemed, considering all the sex we'd had over the weekend, Wayne seemed bigger and harder than ever and it seemed like I could feel every inch of his penis as it filled my rectum. As I felt Wayne's pulse through his blood filled penis, the pressure on my prostate was causing me to lubricate even more copiously than usual. My extreme arousal was obvious as there was a long string of pre-ejaculatory fluid stretching from the tip of my rock hard penis to my abdomen.

Noticing this, Wayne scooped it up with his fingertips and rubbed it on his lips before leaning down to give me a kiss with the taste of my own pre-cum. At the same time, he began to slowly rock back and forth, sliding his penis in and out of my butthole but only an inch or two each time. Normally, I'd want to be pounded, getting the full length in and out with force, but right then, and right there, I wanted just gently undulations and he seemed to sense it.

He pushed himself back up, supporting his upper torso on his hands, and pulled and pushed his penis most of the way in and out while still maintaining his slow and gentle pace.

"How can this feel so good?" he queried. "How can it continue to feel better and better with each time we fuck?"

"I don't know, but I know what you mean," I answered and, just as I was about to ask for it, Wayne gave two sharp and quick thrusts, all the way in, and all the way out, while grinning the whole time.

"How did you know I was going to ask you to do that?" I exclaimed, and Wayne leaned down, we kissed with lips and tongues entwined, as he began a more rhythmic but still gentler than usual thrusting.

We kissed, tongues intertwined, lips sucking and teeth nibbling at each other as he continued his rhythmic motions pumping his cock in and out of my eager ass. Alternatively, I'd push out which had the effect of opening up my sphincter allowing him to effortlessly glide in and out, and then I'd clamp down gripping him tightly in the ring of muscles and causing him to moan. When the evening started, I had planned to ride him, cowboy style, for the last fuck of our trip but it didn't work out that way and now I was more than content to just play the submissive bitch, let him do the work and fuck my ass.

We were reading each other's minds and when he again pushed himself up on his arms, I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my ankles on his shoulders making it clear that it was now time for him to really get busy. He responded by accelerating the pace, thrusting hard, deep, and fast and plowing me for all he was worth. I knew he wouldn't last long like this and, wanting to reach climax with him, I began to stroke my penis in time with his thrusts.

"Do it! Fuck ME. Cum. Please give me your cum," I pleaded trying to push him over the top. "Are you close?"

His pounding felt wonderful. There was extreme pleasure, with an occasional tinge of pain which was pleasurable unto itself. Each time he bottomed out I felt it doubly in my prostate both from the sensation of his penis deep inside my rectum as well as from the collision of his hips with my ass cheeks.

I saw his face become contorted, his breath became raspy, and he closed his eyes while muttering, "I'm cumming."

"Open your eyes," I implored. "I want to see your eyes."

He opened his beautiful blue eyes, which got wide as saucers, his pupils dilated, as he began to spill his seed deep into my guts. With a few more strokes of my penis, I too began to cum with forceful contractions which shot jet after jet of semen onto my chest, my face and into my hair. As my anus contracted around his penis, Wayne loudly exclaimed,

"Ah Fuck. I thought I was done," as my clenching ass milked a few more jets out of him.

With a deep breath, as if gasping for air, and a heavy sigh Wayne collapsed on top of me with most of his weight supported by my legs which were still over his shoulders. When he'd regained his composure he moved his arms so I could let my legs down with my heels resting on the bed on each side of him.

"Don't move," I said. "Please, oh please don't let your wonderful dick slip out of me."

"I don't know that I have much choice," he answered with a chuckle. "You've made me cum so many times this weekend that I'm not gonna stay hard for long."

"Are you complaining?" I said, while laughing openly. "Ooops. Wrong thing to do," I laughed even more as my laughter made my anus contract and push his quickly softening penis most of the way out of my canal.

As Wayne's cock slid the rest of the way out of my now thoroughly satiated canal, assisted by the slippery semen which coated his cock and oozed out of my ass, I lowered my legs the rest of the way onto the bed and pulled his face down toward mine for a long wet, tongue dancing kiss. Wayne lowered himself so he fully lay down on top of me with my semen making a slippery bond between us.

"Remember when we first started messing around together?" I asked. "How I totally freaked out the first few times you came on my chest? I actually liked it, but my Christian guilt told me it was so wrong and I didn't want to like it. I was so afraid of my feelings and so afraid to admit that I might be a homo. Now look at us. I can't get enough of you and I can't get enough of your cum."

"Yeah. You were freaked out?" he remembered. "I was freaked out! One minute I was sitting on your chest and jacking off and shooting my cum on your chest, and the next thing I knew I was sitting on the floor after you had bucked me off."

"I'm sorry," I responded. "I was sorry then. I was just confused. I'm still confused sometimes but I just can't let myself dwell on it. Hey, we'd better get some sleep so we can get out of here in the morning. "

"OK," Wayne said with a sigh as he rolled off of me and onto his back. Looking at the mess of semen on our chests he added, "Maybe you'd better get us something to clean up."

I got up and after pulling off half a dozen sheets for myself I threw the roll of paper towels at Wayne. I then wet a couple of sheets with warm water from the kettle on the stove and after one to Wayne used the other to clean my chest and then the wet mess between my ass cheeks. The warmth of the towel felt good on my ass and I, involuntarily, felt a little tinge of arousal.

"Damn," I said as my penis began to get little enlarged, "Why does my body always betray me?"

Wayne answered, "You're insatiable, but I think we've had enough for one weekend. "

"Agreed," I said as I pulled on some underwear like it was some sort of a chastity belt to keep my desires in check. Taking a cue from me, Wayne did the same.

Once again I stoked the flame in the wood burning stove and made sure it had enough wood to keep us warm through the remainder of the night and blew out the last of the hurricane lamps. I then climbed into the sleeping bag with Wayne, turned and gave him a long kiss on the lips and then rolled onto my side and pressed my backside up against his groin. The closeness and the heat instantly gave me that giddy, comfortable feeling that I get only the company of men and we quickly fell asleep.

As usual, I was the first to wake. I climbed out of bed and quickly got dressed as protection from the cold. I was tempted to stoke the fire in the stove but, knowing that we would be leaving soon, I did not want it burning long after we left. Instead, I just went about packing our belongings and camping gear and getting ready to leave.

I stepped out of the cabin to assess the weather and road conditions. Finding low hanging clouds, only an inch or two of snow on the ground, with firm frozen ground beneath, I decided that we'd better leave soon and I went back inside to wake Wayne.

As I poked him in the shoulder, gently cajoling Wayne to get up, he muttered something about staying for another night and I responded,

"Sorry lover. I've got a paper do on Monday and I've got to get home to finish it."

"Me too," he said. "Doesn't being responsible just suck?"

"Yep, "I answered. " Come on. Get up and get dressed. We've got to get out of here before the snow starts to melt and the road becomes a muddy mess. I think everything is packed up but your stuff. I'm going to start loading. Watch the draft when I open the door."

Wayne got up and started pulling his clothes on as I grabbed a couple of bags and headed for the door. When I came back in, he was full dressed and I bent down, unzipped the doubled up sleeping bags, and put each into its stuff bag.

"When we get home, remind me to not put these with my family's camping gear till I've taken them to the laundromat," I joked.

"Will do he said, "with a chuckle. "They're probably a little funky after what we put them through."

Once everything was loaded, and the foam mattresses were put back up into the rafters, we gave the place one last glance for anything that we'd missed before heading out to the old VW van. We climbed into our seats and, before turning the key in the ignition, Wayne looked over at me and said,

"I love you. Thank you for sharing this place with me. It's really special."

"No thanks necessary. You're special to me. This is my favorite place in the world so how could I not share it with you. I love you...very much too!" I said, my eyes getting a little misty, as I leaned over giving Wayne a protracted kiss.

With a sigh, Wayne started the van and we trundled off down the road leaving a shallow trail in the virgin dusting of snow. While still on the private road, we shared a joint as I repeatedly got out, and back in, to open and close the numerous gates between us and civilization.

Once on the public road, we both became pretty quiet as we got closer and closer to civilization and the façade of "just friends" that we presented to family, friends, and everyone else who we knew just wouldn't understand.

After picking our way through town, we finally pulled into my parent's driveway and got out to unload. As we walked in the door we were greeted by my mom who exclaimed,

"Hi boys. Did you have a good time? We were worried about the weather."

"We had a great time mom. It snowed a little last night but we didn't have any problem getting out. The rest of the time it was gorgeous up there."

"Yeah. It was beautiful Mrs. Macleod," Wayne added. "I've never seen any place like that in my life. What a legacy of your family's history."

"Oh the stories I could tell you Wayne. I practically lived up there growing up. You'd never believe some of the stuff we used to do up there," she said with a chuckle.

Wayne and I looked at each other, and at the obvious hickeys on each other's necks and our eyes got wide with amazement as if we were both thinking, "Oh, we'd believe just about anything that might go on up there." "How could she miss it?" I thought. "Or did she?"

After the ice chest and other camping gear was unloaded and put away, Wayne and I carried my backpack and the sleeping bags, soiled with sex, into my bedroom and closed the door behind us. I immediately pulled him to me, cupping my hands on his ass cheeks, and we locked lips as our tongues danced in a long, intimate, kiss.

"I love you. When can we see each other again?" I asked.

"Call me later," he said. "I've got to work on my paper, you've got to work on yours, and I think we both could use a nap and maybe a good night's sleep."