Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we reached the cabin, we paused and as I pointed out the ridge from which we'd just come a lighting strike crackled from that direction followed almost immediately by the boom of thunder.

"Whoa!" Wayne said.

"That was close," I responded and we hurried inside.

It was just in time too as the rain quickly became a downpour and the lightning and thunder increased with frequent cracks of lightning followed by the boom of thunder bouncing off the canyon walls.

With the cabin nestled under the cedars on the north slope of a mountain it really doesn't get any direct sunlight and thus was considerably colder than the outside air. The fire in the stove had died down while we were out and about so I cracked open the door to the firebox, added some kindling and a few logs, and began to blow on the few remaining coals. They got brighter and brighter with each puff of air till, finally, the kindling ignited followed by the logs. Once the fire was well established, I added a few more logs and closed the firebox.

By now, our soaked cloths and bodies, and the cold air in the cabin, had put a good chill on both of us and we were both shivering a bit. I reached into my backpack, retrieved a few towels, and told Wayne to dry off while I started to do the same. He at first was drying himself over and around his clothing and I said,

"That'll never do. Here, let me help."

I walked over and dried his hair, intentionally tousling it in the process. He looked cute as could be with his layered shag damp and disheveled. I then moved closer and gave him a big juicy kiss on the lips while reaching for the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off over his head. I then hung it from the open rafters above the stove to dry.

"Let's get those boots off, Here, have a seat," I said as I pulled a chair out from under the table. "I'd just pull your shorts down and off over them but they're a bit muddy and we I don't want to make a mess of your shorts."

Wayne plopped his ass down in the chair and I motioned for him to give me his boot. He raised one off the floor and I unlaced it and pulled it off his foot. I then did the same with the other. Feeling his sock, and noting it was dry, I elected to leave it on due to the chill in the cabin and cold wooden floor. I then grabbed the hem of his shorts and pulled them off while he lifted his butt off the chair to give me a hand.

As I went to hang his shorts on the rafters I noticed the inside was coated with the cum that I'd rubbed into his pubic hair at the tree house and probably also some pre and post ejaculatory fluid. Waving them under my nose and giving an exaggerated sniff I laughed and said,

"Mmmm. Cummy shorts. Why was I so worried about a little mud," and I hung them in the rafters as well.

Wayne stood up, and while drying himself the rest of the way off, proclaimed,

"It's a little cold in here. I'm climbing into the sleeping bag till it warms up a bit."

"Sounds like a good idea," I responded as I removed my boots and pulled off my shirt, shorts and panties.

I hung the shirt and shorts in the rafters above the stove and threw my cum stained panties in the general direction of my laundry bag. Even if I didn't intend to wear them again on this trip, I didn't want wet clothes festering in the laundry. I then stirred the fire in the stove and stuffed a few more small logs into the firebox before climbing into the bed next to Wayne. On the way, I grabbed a pack of Oreo cookies.

"I don't know about you but I'm starved, and I've got the munchies," I said while grabbing a few and handing the pack to Wayne.

"Awe...Oreos in bed. It doesn't get any better than this," Wayne said while munching two at a time, "Plus we need the energy to warm up."

Once we'd had our fill of cookies I set them aside and I scooted up next to him spooning his backside for warmth. He flinched a little, involuntarily pulled away, and said,

"Whoa. You feel like an icicle."

Feigning hurt, I rolled onto my other side and pulled slightly away. Wayne immediately rolled back toward me, wrapped his arm over me while pulling me toward him, and spooned my backside. Smiling, I pushed my butt back toward him till I could feel his penis nestled against the cleft between my cheeks and sighed.

"Sorry," Wayne said.

"It's OK," I replied. "This is the way it's supposed to be," and I pushed myself even deeper back into his warmth while wiggling my butt against his cock.

By now the storm was really getting busy outside. The wind was driving the heavy rain against the walls and thin roof of the cabin. When it began to sound like small pebbles were hitting the roof I realized that it had begun to hail. The wind was howling through the cedar trees which creaked and moaned as their branches swayed, and the occasional jagged bolt of lightning was illuminating the inside of the cabin followed in short order by the boom of thunder. Daylight was waning outside and, with it getting quite dark in the cabin, the flashes of lightning seemed more intense and more dramatic.

"It looks like no nighttime walk for us tonight, "I said, "And it looks like I won't be able to fulfill one of my bucket list items."

"What was that?" Wayne responded.

"Oh, nothing really," I answered. "I just wanted you to fuck the cum out of me while we lay on the dock under the stars. Even if the rain slowed down enough for us to try it, we'd probably get struck by lightning out there. But what a ride it would be!"

"Why you naughty boy," Wayne exclaimed, "Yeah, that would be crazy. Can you imagine if we got struck by lightning while doing it and we we're frozen in that position? Whoever found us could never unsee it. "

"A new family legend would be born. Oh the shame of it all, "I laughed. "Snuggle up. It's too early to make dinner and still too cold in here. I'll get up and cook once it warms up."

I pushed my bare backside further into the security of Wayne's body and he draped his arm over me, snuggling as close as possible, as well. I closed my eyes and, soon, the rhythm of the rain on the roof and the wind in the trees had lulled both of us to sleep.

After a few hours something woke me up, I think silence, and I opened my eyes. The cabin was totally dark and I lay there listening for a few minutes before sliding out from under Wayne's embrace. The silence could mean one of two things and while I kind of feared one of them I also anticipated it with childlike excitement.

I stood up, totally nude and exposed, and cautiously made my way over to the table where I felt around till I found a box of wooden matches. Striking one, I found the hurricane lamp sitting on the table and lit it. I then lit two more, one that was mounted to the wall and the other hanging from the rafters above the sink. The room became bathed in the comforting yellow glow of the oil fired lamps and, looking at Wayne as he slept, I felt melancholic at the thought that this was the last night of our weekend together.

Going about my housekeeping, as is typical for me, I opened the firebox on the stove, stirred the coals around a bit, added some more wood and after closing the firebox adjusted the draw so the stove was burning hotly but efficiently. All the while, I was apprehensive about how quiet it seemed outside.

Tiptoeing over to my backpack, I grabbed a set of blue polypropylene thermal underwear, tops and bottoms, and slipped them on. I used these when running in inclement weather and they fit me like a second skin, hugging every curve. I then slipped on my hiking boots, grabbed a flashlight, and stepped out the cabin door and onto the small porch. The cold hit me in the face and I instantly knew why it was so quiet. I was both thrilled and apprehensive about what I saw. Snowflakes danced in the flashlight beam and, shining it around, I noted that there was already at least two inches on the ground.

I went back in and hurried over to the stove to warm myself up. I had planned on barbecuing hamburgers for dinner but, with the barbecue now covered with snow, I knew that was out of the question so I instead grabbed a frying pan out of the cupboard and went about making the patties.

I had turned my back to the room to slice some onions when I heard I heard Wayne say,

"What time is it?"

"I don't know," I responded, "I didn't even bring a watch with me but I'd suspect around eight. Let's see if we can find out," and I fiddled with my radio-cassette player till I found the only FM station in our town on the dial. My dad was an amateur radio operator and this was really his. It was a "boom box" with a cassette, FM, shortwave, and great sound before the rest of the world knew what a boom box was. The sounds of classic rock soon filled the room though we didn't know it would ever be "classic rock" back then. It was just the music of our generation.

"It sounds like the storm calmed down." Wayne said.

I walked over to where he was sitting, upright in the bed and still partially wrapped in the sleeping bag, and bent over giving him a kiss.

"You'd think so," I said while handing him his backpack, "Pull on some clothes, I've got something to show you."

Wayne fished around in his backpack, pulled out a pair of waffle knit thermals, and pulled them on. He then just slipped on his boots without tying them. Overwhelmed with a sudden wave of affection, I said,

"You look cute in those. Kind of like Farmer John" as I pulled him to me and gave him a kiss which quickly turned into a playful dance of the tongues.

"You look cuter still," he said. "What are those?"

"Polypro thermals," I said. "They fit like tights don't they? I like the way they feel on my skin too. They make me feel. . . SOOO SEXY," and we both had a laugh.

Grabbing the flashlight, and taking him by the hand, I led him out the door and closed the door behind us.

"Whew," he said, "It sure got cold in a hurry."

"That's only half of it," I responded as I turned on the flashlight exposing the falling snowflakes and accumulation on the ground.

"Holy shit! Isn't it a little late in the year for that," he exclaimed and, I explained,

"We're at 6,500 feet in the Southern Sierras. Weather changes quickly up here. I've been up here when it snowed on the Fourth of July. I just hope we can still get out of here tomorrow. We have two issues, one, with all the rain we had earlier and now the snow the road may be too soft and muddy in places especially if the snow starts to melt. The other is if the snow gets too deep or if everything ices over. We'll know in the morning but my thought is that we try to get out relatively early while the wet ground is still a little frozen solid and hope that it's not too icy. At least it's a plus that your old VW van has most of the weight above the drive axle."

"I'm a city boy. I don't know anything about this kind of thing. Whatever you think is best will work for me," Wayne responded.

I smiled, turned face to face and gave him kiss on the lips while cupping his ass cheek to steer him back inside.

Once inside, I turned up the music and continued making dinner. It wasn't long before the DJ announced that it was nine-o-clock so we at least had a point of reference.

"Nine-o-clock? No wonder I'm so hungry," I exclaimed as I flipped the burgers in the pan.

I looked over and saw that Wayne was sitting at the table, my Tupperware stash container in front of him, and was rolling one joint after another. He'd also retrieved the Oreo cookie stash from next to the bed and was munching away on one.

"If you spoil your dinner I'll have to give you a spanking, "I exclaimed. He made a big show out of eating another and said,

"Then that's two of us who are owed a spanking," he said. The thought of that reminded me of the spanking promised earlier and brought a twinge of arousal and anticipation to my groin.

Wayne then lit a joint and took a few drags before bringing it to me as I cooked. Realizing how warm it was next to the stove he huddled close to it, and to me, and we passed the joint back and forth each taking our hits in turn as I tended the hamburger patties. As I looked at the two of us in our thermal underwear, the thought struck me that it looked something like a pajama party and I wished that I had a footed Union Suit with the drop bottom. Now THAT would have been fun.

Finally, with everything ready, I put all of the hamburger fixings on the table and we dug in like we were starved.

"Ooops, I forgot something," I said as I retrieved a few 7UPs from the ice chest and fished around in the groceries. Finding what I wanted, a bottle of Seagram's Seven Crown, I mixed us each a tall 7 and 7 and sat back down.

"Ah, that is nice," I said. "My sister takes such good care of me," referring to the fact that it was she who always bought me alcohol before I was of legal drinking age.

We ate, we drank, and we got drunk. We smoked pot, a lot of pot, and we got very high. We listened to the radio, we made locker room talk about girls and our girlfriends like any "normal" young men would though, for that time, many people would have considered us far from "normal".

Earlier, with the wind blowing so hard outside, the wood stove in the cabin had a hard time keeping the drafty old cabin warm but now, with the wind calm and even though it was snowing outside, it was getting warm, almost hot, and cozy inside.

When we'd had our fill of the burgers I got up from the table, cleared off and threw away the paper plates and plastic utensils, and put the condiments and leftovers back into the ice chest. I then set about cleaning the frying pan and spatula I'd used to cook the burgers. With a wobbly "Whoa", Wayne got up and followed me to the sink with yet another joint in his hand.

"Why do you that?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Do what?" I responded, truly puzzled.

"Why do you always clean up right after a meal? Why do you set up camp before doing anything else? And for crying out loud, why have you always done your homework, from the day we met, before coming out to play?" he said as he playfully rubbed his groin against my ass.

I laughed, and turned, cupped his genitals though his pants and looking him straight in the eyes said,

"I don't know. It's partially my upbringing and partially a mental disorder I guess," I said while crossing my eyes and making a goofy face. "Dirt, clutter and disorganization make me feel uncomfortable and almost claustrophobic, plus, I just always like I to have the loose ends tidied up before I 'play'."

He leaned in to kiss me and without losing lip to lip contact I continued, "I don't suppose that 'play' had the same urgency back then as it does today," and I let his tongue explore the deepest recesses of my mouth.

When he pulled back he said, "Wow. That sure was a strong onion you put on the burgers."

While laughing I said, "You see. That's why you take care of the details before you play. Now go brush your teeth and get ready for bed. Do you have to pee?"

When he said, "Yes!" I said "Hold on, I'll be right with you."

We slipped our jackets on over our thermal underwear, I grabbed a flashlight, and we stepped out the door and into the cold and darkness. Though still falling, the intensity of the snow had diminished and it was now just small flakes lazily floating to the ground. We walked over to the side of the cabin and, still partially protected under the eaves, relieved ourselves into the garden. We then walked around to the other side and I shined the beam of the flashlight toward the lake. We could see that there was only around an inch of accumulation, maybe two at the most, and I mentioned that I thought we'd be OK to drive out in the morning. Barely dressed as we were, it didn't take long for the cold to creep through our clothes and we quickly hurried inside.

We hurried over to the stove to warm back up and I filled the firebox with wood. I then poured some hot water into a wash basin and made a show of washing my face and brushing my teeth while raising my eyebrows and giving Wayne my, "I yam what I yam" face. I then dumped the wash basin, refilled it with hot water, and said to Wayne,

"It's all yours" and he went about cleaning up as well.

While he was at the sink, I had poured myself another pan of hot water and had stepped away from the sink into the far corner of the cabin. I took off my shoes and socks, removed the bottoms of my thermal underwear, and went about cleaning my semi-hard cock, balls and ass, cummy from the day's activities, with a warm washcloth.

When Wayne was done at the sink he turned around, saw what I was doing, and said

"I never would have thought of doing that."

I said, "That's OK. You don't have to, because I'm going to do it for you."

I pulled up a chair, put a towel down on it, and motioned for him to sit. As soon as he plopped himself down in the chair I pulled off his boots and motioned for him to raise his butt so I could pull off his thermal bottoms. His erect penis instantly stood at attention and I asked,

"Have you been running around with a hard on all night?" and he responded,

"No. Only half turned on. The blood rushed into it in a hurry when you said you were going to give me a mountain sponge bath."

"Glad to be of service," I said.

I wet a washcloth and started by cleaning his mons, the cleft where his thighs met his groin, and his perineum while deftly avoiding his cock and balls. As soon as the wet and warm washcloth touched his skin he moaned, threw his head back, and I could see his cock become more engorged. I repeatedly cleaned and rinsed this area, frequently dipping the washcloth into the warm water, before finally gently cupping his balls in the washcloth and giving them the same treatment. By the time I wrapped the warm washcloth around his penis, and gently began to rub it up and down, his breathing was deep and ragged.

When I could no longer resist the temptation, and with the warm washcloth still wrapped around his shaft, I slid my mouth over the tip of his penis and began to gently flick my tongue into his slit and under and around his corona and glans. Wayne's ass involuntarily squirmed in the chair at my touch. After teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue like this for a while, I laid the washcloth aside and wrapped my bare hand around his shaft and began to move it up and down while bobbing my mouth up and down around the head in unison.

I continued like this, occasionally dipping my hand in the warm water so it was like an extension of my wet and warm mouth. Occasionally, I moved my mouth from the tip of his penis, quickly replaced by my hand, so I could retrieve some of his precum which, when mixed with the warm water, made his shaft delightfully slippery. Wayne's eyes were closed most of the time, as he apparently concentrated on the sensations. Finally, and seemingly involuntarily, he stretched his legs out rigid before him, his skin on his cock became as taught as it could possibly be, and with a guttural moan he began to shoot jet after jet of hot semen into my mouth as I applied copious suction in an attempt to draw as much out as possible.

I swirled his cum around on my tongue, tasting it, enjoying the texture and sensation, before swallowing it down. I then retrieved the warm wash cloth from the water, and gave his penis a few more strokes, before standing up and kissing him hard on the mouth.

"Oh my God," Wayne exclaimed. "What made you think of that?"

"You know me, "I answered. "Just something I fantasized about doing weeks ago and I do nothing without a plan. The opportunity just seemed to present itself so I went for it. Wasn't it good?"

"Fuck yes," he said and after motioning for him to get up from the chair I dried him and myself off and finished getting ready for bed.

It had been a short but intense weekend, and we'd both cum quite a few times. In the back of my mind I was thinking, "I don't know if I should have done that. I hope he has at least one more load left in him since I have very specific desires I want taken care of tonight."