All Comments on 'Best Friends Forever Pt. 02'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123about 6 years ago

Such wonderful character development. You've got me dying to hear the next part!

richfunrichfunabout 6 years ago
Great Story Developing

Story erotic, tension building, and also like the fact it reflects real life, things aren't perfect, there is pain and disappointment, while the flame of desire burns !!

44special44specialabout 6 years ago
good friends

I like how the story is developing. I am looking forward to more.

JanetHarperJanetHarperabout 6 years ago

I really like the second installment. Great story development. You have me anxiously awaiting chapter 3.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

Okay, so now you set the hook...knowing full well that we all want to hear more! I'm envisioning those pink pajamas and wondering if you will be wearing them in the morning ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet

This is such a sweet story... friendship, but love and true caring. And, of course,desire. Can't wait to read more! ~cd sara

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 6 years ago
Sweet and sad

I was so excited for you then realized it was a dream. Still it is nice to have a best friend and dreams Hugs

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Sheer words cannot Express the brilliance of this author.

If you do not read the entirety of the segments you missed out on what is perhaps the most erotic "coming out" admission in a love story.

UnykornUnykornabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing keeps improving with every episode. You've come a long way since your first started luvie.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Really like this story. I’m beginning to get involved with the characters even though I know it’s a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES