Best Friends Forever Pt. 05

Story Info
From sexual tension to seduction to my submission.
3.8k words
4.74
20.3k
24

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

Fireworks explode inside my head as soon as my lips touch Brian's. I've dreamt about kissing him for forever and a day, wondering what it'd feel like; however, I didn't expect it to happen quite like this. My tiny cock begins twitching in my satin panties, stirring with life. I feel elated yet vulnerable at the same time expressing my affection to him as though I were his girlfriend without considering the consequences.

Overstepping the boundaries of our friendship, I tighten my embrace, raising the stakes even higher while I hug him. With my leather corset pressing into his naked body, I pour as much passion as I can into one single affectionate kiss. Sadly, I don't have breasts to enhance the intimate feeling. Still, I hope my sex appeal is more than enough to arouse an interest in me - if he doesn't slap the shit out of me first.

When I peel my lips from his mouth, traces of ruby red lipstick remain on his lips. The fear of rejection and uncertainty culminate within me as I gaze into his bright blue eyes, awaiting his response. Silence makes time seem eternal as I pull my head further away, studying the look of shock on his cute, adorable face.

Afterthoughts surge through my mind, filling me with regret. I should've expressed myself to him in other, more passionate ways instead of restraining my busy hands. Despite the bliss, my fragile heart begins to sink as the moment collapses in on itself, leaving me to feel as if I've made the biggest mistake of my life.

"What the -," he blurts, pulling himself away from my embrace.

My arms slide off his shoulders and settle at my sides. His eyes lock with mine and widen. Then, silence - an all-deafening silence follows as my body trembles, suddenly realizing that I misread the signals he was sending.

"I don't know what come over me," I gasp, covering my lips with my hand.

"Y - you kissed me - on the lips," he sputters, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry," I apologize, staring at the floor, "I shouldn't have done that."

"Jesus," he sighs, dragging his fingers down across his face, "I thought you were just joking around with me."

"It's not a joke," I assure, glancing up at him, waiting for him to slap me with the back of his hand.

"Is that before or after you kissed me," he asks, gesturing his hands while he studies me.

"Uhhh...." I stall, backpedaling, vaulting myself up on top of the counter, confused by his question.

Silence fills the room again as I ponder Brian's off-the-wall question. There's no possible way he could've read through half my diary only to assume I'm joking about my feelings for him. Nevertheless, I'm afraid to raise my head and look directly into his eyes while he steers the conversation away from the tension, confusing me even more.

"I thought you were going out tonight," he reminds, turning and walking over to the toilet.

"I am - to a nightclub," I mention, relaxing my grip on the counter. "Would you prefer that I stay home?"

"Not unless you feel like listening to me babble about Sara all night," he warns, lifting up the toilet seat.

Naughty thoughts - sexually, naughty ones, cloud my head while Brian uses the restroom. His suggestion opens a door for me to stay home, but it's not very promising beyond that. Still, it's an opportunity for me to express more of my feelings to him if I haven't destroyed our friendship already. Instead of jumping at the offer, I go a different route.

"Well, if I meet a guy, I won't bring him home," I promise, scribbling the words 'I love you' on the foggy mirror with my fingertip. "That might be a bit much for you."

"Probably so," he says, flushing the toilet. "I've never even thought about having sex with a guy."

"Most guys don't until an opportunity presents itself," I generalize, tilting my head to the side as I spray perfume on my neck.

"Hahaha... An opportunity," he repeats, letting down the toilet seat, mumbling, "I didn't see that coming."

"Some guys never bother to read the writing on the wall either," I joke, hiding my message on the mirror with my body.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for all that," he adds, turning around to face me.

Brian's honesty separates him from most guys I've slept with, but it's still discouraging to me nonetheless. He isn't just some horny guy at a nightclub that wants a piece of ass from me to pacify a secret fantasy. Besides, it'll take more than words to seduce him - a lot more. At best they'll whittle away at his thoughts until he's at least open to the idea - I hope.

"No one's ever truly ready for what life throws at them," I counter, crossing my legs lady-like, "I didn't ask to fall in love with you - but it happened."

"You've been thinking about this for awhile," he says, glancing at my message scribbled on the mirror.

"I have -," I begin, fidgeting my foot as I glance up at the ceiling.

"What," he interrupts, adjusting the towel on his waist.

"It's sounds like it's raining," I say, turning my gaze towards the bathroom window.

"Well, you can forget about leaving now," he says, glancing out the window, "unless you want to get soaking wet."

Heavier raindrops pound the roof as the rain begins to intensify. My plans to go out tonight are disintegrating, not that it matters. I didn't want to leave the in the first place. Besides, the rain is a better reason for me to stay home if only things were just moving along in the right direction with Brian. The way they're going now, it looks like I'm going to be jerking off again.

"Anyway, as I was saying," I resume, turning my head back towards him, blinking, "friends trust each other."

"You're wasting your time trying to seduce me, Kevin," he mentions, inching closer to me.

"Well, damn," I blurt, lowering my head to hide my emotions, "is it that obvious?"

"Before you go getting all emotional on me," he begins, lifting my chin and gazing into my watery eyes, "you've already succeeded in doing it."

Brian's tenderness is unexpected and leaves me speechless as my emotions rollercoaster. With my eyes transfixed on him, he sweeps the strands of hair hanging in my eyes to the side, tucking them behind my ear. I can sense his hesitation, but it's still heart warming enough to bring a smile to my face, restrain my tears and move my soul in ways that I've never felt before with a guy.

"My mind has been going non stop ever since I read your diary," he adds, retracting his hand.

"About what," I inquire.

"I just wish things were working out better with Sara," he elaborates, restraining his touch.

"You have to give it some time," I recommend, studying the frustration reshaping the features of his adorable face.

"I'm sure everything eventually will work out," he mentions, sweeping his eyes over me, "I just don't want to -"

"You don't have to do anything," I interrupt, squeezing the edge of the counter top again.

"It's not that - I just - God, you're so beautiful," he babbles, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand, pausing, "I don't want to use you because Sara and I aren't getting along, that's all."

Brian has no idea what he's doing to me. Then again, he might; I don't really know. I just hope I'm not misinterpreting him again the way I did earlier because it's magical moments like this I wish could go on forever. Besides, it seems as though he's either wanting or waiting for me to mention something, anything reassuring that'll tip the balance and let him know it's okay to have sex me - at least one time.

"Don't look at it like that," I say, softening my voice to sound more feminine. "I can offer you so much - if you just give me a chance."

"A chance," he repeats, wedging himself in between my legs, "to do what?"

"To show you my affection," I explain, dimming the lights over the sink.

"That scares me," he says, resting his hands on my thighs, his warm breath caressing my cheek.

"It shouldn't," I reply, shivering from his touch.

"You make this sound so easy - so natural," he says, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Just think of me as a woman," I say, rubbing the tip of my nose against his. "That's how I want you to treat me."

"So - that kiss," he pauses, gliding his fingers over my pantyhose, sending chills racing up my spine, "did it mean something to you?"

"It meant everything - everything in the world to me," I sputter, listening to the rain.

Suddenly, Brian presses his lips against mine, surprising me with a kiss of his own beyond comparison. Goosebumps erupt upon my skin as cold chills ripple through my body. Then, his fingers coil around my shoulders, igniting a chain reaction.

As his grip tightens on me, my hands find their way over to his waist, resting upon his bath towel. I press my lips against his intensifying the kiss even more. My toes begin to curl; my heart melts. Tingly butterfly feelings inside my stomach stir my tiny cock to life, validating my assumptions - that a horny slut can sense when sex is imminent.

"You have the most gorgeous green eyes I've ever seen," he whispers, peeling his warm lips from mine.

"Ahhh...," I gasp, shuttering my eyes to fantasize. "Oh, my God, that was intense."

"I can't promise you anything," he mentions, gliding his fingers up my arms, then across my shoulders to my neck, "not beyond anything you've probably already had."

"I want a connection with you, one that goes beyond friendship," I whisper, placing my finger over his lips. "No one else can give me that."

"Fair enough," he says, nudging my finger to the side with his nose, kissing my lips again.

Most guys shower me with a cascade of lustful kisses. Brian isn't like that with me. His actions are passionate and calculated, suggesting he'd rather make love to me instead of fucking me just to hear me squeal in bed. At least the compelling forces of curiosity are doing most of the dirty work for me; otherwise, I'd feel a lot more guilty about seducing him than I do.

"So how long has it been since - uh," I pause, removing the towel from his waist.

"At least a week," he interrupts, glancing down at his cock. "You'd think it'd be ready to see some action."

"Awww... It just needs a little attention - that's all," I jest, coiling my fingers around his cock.

"Jesus," he gasps, widening his eyes, "your fingers are cold."

Just holding Brian's beautiful, warm cock in my hand arouses me even more than I already am. I'm eager to go down on him but, if I come on too strong, it might have an adverse effect. Releasing his cock, I slide off the counter and down onto the bathroom floor, wondering what thoughts are going through his mind.

"I think the rain is dying down," he mentions, turning his eyes to the bathroom window, "if you still want to go out tonight."

"Hmm... ," I ponder, dismissing the thought as I wrap my hands around his adorable face. "Do you have any fantasies?"

"Nothing that's too out-of-the-ordinary," he mumbles, studying my advances. "Just a few thoughts of Kate Beckinsale after seeing her in 'Underworld'.

"I love that sexy, tight black leather outfit she was wearing," I mention, stealing a quick kiss from him as I glide my hands down across his chest.

"What about you," he asks, resting his hands upon my hips, squeezing my leather skirt.

"All my sexual fantasies involve guys," I admit, rubbing my leather skirt against his soft cock, "but most of them can't be fulfilled with just anyone."

"Why is that," he inquires, pressing his cock into my crotch.

"It's complicated," I explain, stealing another kiss from him, "but it has a lot to do with trust."

"Trust is hard to come by," he adds, sliding his hands through the curves of my corset.

"I make the mistake of giving guys my trust too easily," I mention, gazing into his eyes. "It's risky exploring some of my fantasies."

"You feel so good," he says, moving his hands around to my ass cheeks, pulling me in closer to him.

I enjoy doing the little things that make guys feel good. Foreplay is what makes sex worth having with someone special. It doesn't take much praise from Brian to make me feel good about myself. As long as he's happy, then I'm going to be happy as well.

Sadly, most guys rush through foreplay with me or even bypass it altogether, searching for instantaneous gratification. Trivial things like that don't bother me. The line between being sexually used and total submission often blurs in the heat of passion. Besides, I'm used to it; they're the ones missing out.

"I love turning guys on," I express, sliding my hand across his stomach towards his cock.

"You're definitely turning me on," he whispers, glancing down at my hand.

"And awakening their desires before I submit to them," I add, coiling my fingers around his warm cock.

His heavy gaze weighs upon me and his cock stiffens in my hand. I tighten my grip until I can feel his heart beating. Then, I spread my legs, guide it underneath my leather skirt and rub it against the tiny bulge in my satin panties. The erotic feeling shutters my eyes shut and sends my thoughts spiraling off into another fantasy, wishing I had a soft moist pussy between my legs instead of a cock.

"That feels weird," he mentions, dispelling my fantasy.

"Would you like me to stop," I ask, opening up my eyes, pausing.

"Not unless you want to," he suggests, rubbing and caressing my shoulders with his hands.

Brian's words are reassuring. An overwhelming desire builds up inside me. My busy hands find their way to his muscular chest gliding across his skin with my affectionate touch. That same desires propels my lips towards his mouth for a passionate kiss, then steers them down to his neck and chest, teasing his nipples with my tongue.

"Mmm... ," he moans, running his fingers back and forth through my long, red hair, "You look like you're enjoying yourself."

"I am," I whisper, pausing to shift my attention to his other nipple, flicking my tongue on it.

"Th - that tickles so bad," he stutters, tensing his body.

"Oh - really," I jest, softly kissing his chest.

My willingness to submit to Brian trivializes all my other needs until they're so unimportant, irrelevant to me at the moment. Our friendship magnifies those feelings. He might not ever fully understand that; I'm not sure I do myself. I just know this is the one moment to show him where my heart truly desires to be, worshiping him at his feet.

My mind is on fire and burning out of control. As I lower myself between his legs, my hands slide over his hips and down his thighs to slow my descent until my knees hit the floor. Then, I coil my fingers behind his knees. His hypnotic cock hangs in my face, patiently waiting for my lips to wrap around it. The last thing I want now is to is to blow my chance to express my love for him because it runs so much deeper than just lust.

"I never thought our friendship would lead us here," he mentions, glancing down at me.

"Neither did I," I whisper, brushing my cheeks against his thigh, moaning, "but this is where I want to be."

"I don't even know what to say to that," he says, restraining his touch.

"There's no need to say anything," I mention, running my hands up and down his legs.

Every single one of my sexual fantasies begins cycling through my head, inundating me with thoughts of the things l'd love to experience with Brian, some more than others. I can hide my dark desires; I can even restrain them for awhile, but I can't deny the fact I want to wrap my lips around his beautiful cock and suck it for him. The longer I put off the thought, the more my heart desires to please him.

"You really know how to make my head spin," he says, massaging the top of my head.

"I haven't done anything yet," I jest, glancing up into his eyes, smiling.

"I know," he says, moving his hand around to the backside of my head.

"Oh, it gets better - so much better," I promise, caressing his legs and thighs.

I slowly work my lips up Brian's thighs towards his beautiful cock with soft, erotic kisses. As the moment boils over with anticipation, my hands slide up his hips and pull me closer to him. Disguising my intentions, I tilt my head to the side as I shutter my eyes and open up my mouth, blindly searching for his cock with the tip of my tongue.

My warm breath reaches his cock long before my tongue. Vivid mental images of him paint a picture in my mind that takes my breath away. For a moment, it feels like Heaven is shining a light down upon me. Then, my tongue touches the head of his cock, warming my soul.

Like a fish with a worm on a hook, his beautiful cock ensnares me as soon as I clamp my ruby red lips over the head of it. Trapped inside my fantasy world, I drag them back over it while I squeeze the cheeks of his ass, savoring the taste of his flesh. Then, I blast his cock with my warm breath again and use my tongue to guide it back into my mouth where it belongs.

Each time my tongue touches his warm cock, my mouth salivates, allowing it to slide deeper and deeper in my mouth. As my lips glide up and down his shaft with ease, they leave red lipstick rings from the base all the way to the head. His subtle moans help to establish a rhythm while I thrash my head around sucking his cock, resurrecting darker sexual fantasies of me receiving a nice, warm facial.

"Oh, my God," he blurts, opening up my eyes.

I feel special. The look on Brian's face tells me that I'm the only person on his mind and I can feel the appreciation in his words as I gaze up into his eyes. It drives me to please him more.

I crouch down on my knees and cup one hand underneath his balls. As I caress them, I us my other hand to stroke his cock while I suck it. He moans begin to get louder and louder.

"That feels incredible," he says feeding me his cock with short, gentle thrusts.

Words of praise do wonders to my self esteem, sending my ego through the roof. Still, there are times when I want guys talk dirty to me and make me feel like a little slut. Either way, I can tell when a guy wants to cum in my mouth and find out if I'll swallow without being asked.

"Mmmm... Don't stop," he moans, resting his hands on my head, "Whatever you're doing, it feels good."

An sudden urge to touch myself overpowers my mind as I thrash my head around from side to side with voracious intensity, sucking Brian's beautiful cock. I refuse to pause my lips as I reach under my leather skirt and rub the tiny bulge in my satin panties. Then, I slide it out from underneath my panties and stroke it as I gaze up into his bright blue eyes.

Traces of pre cum leak from his beautiful cock as my ruby red lips glide across it, giving me a small treat to savor. I'm taxing myself to death, however, fondling and playing with my cock while I'm busy sucking his. Still, it's all worth it to share the moment with him.

Eventually, my pace begins to slow as fatigue wears me down. My knees are aching and my jaws are burning. I keep going and going until I can't suck any longer. I pause to rest, but only for a moment, admiring the lipstick rings I'm leaving on his beautiful cock. If it wasn't for the persistent thought this might be a one time encounter, I wouldn't let up sucking his cock until he either cum in my mouth or spayed it all over my pretty face.

"Oh, my God," he blurts, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Give me - give me a minute," I pant, slumping my body over to catch my breath.

"You - are - fucking - amazing," he stresses, looking down at me. "It felt as if you were sucking my balls through my dick there for a minute."

"I'm sorry," I apologize, hanging my head while I rest my hands on my knees, panting.

"Don't be so hard on yourself," he begins, leaning against the bathroom counter.

"I couldn't get either one of us to cum."

"Well, it was still amazing to me," he assures, lifting my chin with his fingertips.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers
12