All Comments on 'Best Friends Forever Pt. 05'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
blozoblozoalmost 6 years ago
Tension

I like the way you draw out the sexual tension. How much would it damage your character to get a small breast augmentation?

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

Oh for the love of God, "blozo". Are you like totally daft? WTF does a breast augmentation have to do with this story. Most of the time I just face-palm & ignore but "blozo", you win the twit of the year contest.

Kant, this is superb storytelling. I'm just absolutely stunned at these three chapters. Superbly written, sensual, absolutely perfect dialogue. This is incredible.

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123almost 6 years ago
OMG

Kantarii,

How do you write this. First, exposing yourself as you have. Second, The descriptions of the events (the first kiss in particular) are just thrilling.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"His bulging eyes"? Not exactly hot.

"I elaborate" "he warns" "I promise" "I generalize" "I joke" "he repeats" "I counter" "he implies" "I begin" "I resume" "he elaborates/confides" "I sputter" "He blurts" "I pant" "I stall" and OMG, etc etc etc and on and on and on never ending - trust me, there is nothing wrong with "I/he SAID." SAID is perfectly valid.

And the "Oh, poor me. I want to be a woman but I'm not and straight guys don't want me" theme that permeates your badly-written stories has gotten old.

My suggestion is to try a site like "prowritingaid.com" and learn how to stop all the unnecesssary fillers and garbage cluttering this up to the point where it's hard to even understand the story. This is really bad writing all around but maybe it can be salvaged if you try the site I suggest.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 6 years ago
Very nice

"So don't be so hard on yourself," he consoles, leaning back up against the bathroom counter, "I was fighting the urge to cum the whole time you were doing your thing."

- the bastard! lol.

JanetHarperJanetHarperalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

One of your best, Kant. I love the tension, the uncertainty. One of the best bj's ever. And the fact that he didn't cum was a nice touch, left me (and him) wanting it even more.

Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful!!

Such a wonderful tale so far, sweet, intimate and very hot. The way you have captured such a clear picture of a love beginning to blossom is so captivating!!

Please continue this, I can't wait to see where it goes.

Most Sincerely,

Rikki B

44special44specialalmost 6 years ago
Love is growing

I really like this story series, how it is about more than just sex. Not one thing wrong with sex, but it is so much better when positive emotions are involved as well. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mmm good

Sweet Kantarii, moving right along! Can't wait for the next installment! Making love soon...I hope!

Addy

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Sheer words cannot Express the brilliance of this author.

If you do not read the entirety of the segments you missed out on what is perhaps the most erotic "coming out" admission in a love story.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Wow really getting interesting now. It’s so nice and sexy having someone giving an excellent blowjob. I think I need to take a quick smoke break to ‘calm down’ a bit hehehe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES