Best Friends Forever Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it, really," I ask, gazing up into his eyes.

"You had me fighting the urge to cum the whole time," he mentions, smiling.

I'm greedy when it comes to sucking dick. It upsets me to no end when I can't get a guy off and makes me think I'm worthless or doing something wrong. At least Brian is making me feel somewhat better telling me that he was fighting the urge to climax. Anyway, there are plenty of other things I can do that'll make him feel special.

"Hahaha... Well, then I love a challenge," I jest, smiling as I pull myself up to my feet.

As soon as I'm up on my feet, Brian greets me with a hug and a soft kiss on my lips. I'm eager to reciprocate in kind, allowing other thoughts to weasel their way into my mind. When he releases his embrace, I turn and head out of the bathroom.

His eyes follow me, watching me. I'm glad he's made it this far with me without having second thought. He's going to enjoy what's lingering in my mind, but I'm not about to give away the surprise, not yet.

"Hey," he blurts, following me with his eyes, "where are you going?"

"I want to try something different," I suggest, glancing over my shoulder, grinning from ear to ear to entertain his curiosity.

12