All Comments on 'Best. Job. Ever! Pt. 03'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 10 years ago
Nice Plot Twist.

Hmm, liked how you linked the two customers as mother and daughter. I didn't see that happening, although the clues are present upon re-reading the three chapters.

I hope this isn't the last we see of this protagonist and this location of B&A. I don't know if you introduce more family members to tempt him, seductive customers to seduce him or just a large-breasted staff to interact with; but this location is too good a big-breasted story concept NOT to revisit.

I watched as Missy's 48 inch pumpkins were just swallowed up by what I had been told was a 58 inch bust.

In the first chapter, Missy's mom said she had a 56 inch bust. I, of course, am happy for the extra two inches! ;-)

I like these "even larger" moms vs well-endowed daughter pairings that pop up in your stories (re: "Alexandra Flatly" and "Mrs. B's Story"); it gives the daughters something to aspire to. Of course, having a sandwich situation where you introduce a younger and even larger sister in the mix (re: "Three Magi") is also an enticing thought.

That was a risky sex scene. I couldn't imagine resisting the charms of Missy's mom but gambling on how long someone uses the bathroom is crazy. If Missy would've caught them, I wonder how her and her mom would react. Does Missy secretly know what her mom is doing? Does her mom side with her daughter? Do they kill the protagonist like he contemplated?

Thanks for this posting, DDDDave, it really made my day!

brian358brian358about 10 years ago
Sorry...

I'm still imagining a 48 v 58 inch bust hug!

I may be some time! :-)

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES