All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds Ch. 05'

by andrewpeters

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
thank you andrew

Thank you. thank you.

First of all, I liked the bitch's feelings expresing everything she did and the pain that it caused to Bill (I love that kind of story).

What I didn't like is that she realized all the bad things she has done when she saw Jaques was a player.. What if Jaques was only having sex with Sarah? She would have gone to him and divorced Bill and would never have understood the suffering that she gave her husband. I've read some stories that wifes turn "good" again only after knowing that their lovers are bastards and not that their husbands are good people. That is just so convenient...

Other than that, GREAT story.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Re. Best of Both Worlds

So sad. Let's have a happy ending please....

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Good, another realistic story

I am so tired of the "cheating wife gets caught and then forgiven by her husband" stories. Or even worse, "the husband has always wanted this to happen" stories. I know that these are fantasy stories, but it is great to see some realism and payback in these tales.

This is a fine story and I would love to see more like it on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
No Continuance please

Please make this the last chapter of this story. There can be no happily ever after with this couple. The only "voice" worthy of a continuing story is Bill's. If anyone is to find closure and another mate it should be him. Sarah's "voice" should be stilled. Let us only hear about her through Bill's perspective and insight.

rpsuchrpsuchabout 20 years ago
Just a minute!

"I always loved only you and I truly realized it when I went back to fuck Jacques in serious heat." What man would not be won over by this warm sentiment to take back his loving woman? It would make me want to ask her forgiveness for getting angry at her exemplary behavior. That's as pathetic an apology as I've ever seen.

Second, she has no real awareness of what she has done in terms of her character. She knows he's hurt. That wasn't too hard to figure out. But until she comes to grips with how thoughtless and self-centered her behavior was, she isn't going to change. Forget Bill, she was willing to jeopardize her child's well being with barely a thought. Until she understands this about herself, she'll do the same thing to the next guy if the right opportunity presents itself.

Those flaws aside, you did a pretty good job of presenting the series and exploring the characters' feelings. I also really liked the 'sex' vs 'love' monologue.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
maybe

Andrew, if this is not the end,I believe you can end it on a happy note. I want to see you continue it. Bill has truly remained a gentleman throughout this whole affair. Have him test her once more to see if she is going to stray again.Perhaps a strange piece of pussy for him would even the score. Bill seems to nice to do that, however. Even a criminal gets paroled every now and again. Have the couple move in together, but not marry again. That way if she strays, it will be a clean break. She certainly sounds sincere. I guess I am a bit naive, but maybe the situation is not hopeless. Maybe a good hard ass fucking will fix her up.

Gary

jedbeakerjedbeakerabout 20 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story. NO reconciliation please. The only way this could've had a happier ending would be if he "publicly crushed" the wife. And too bad Jacques gets off without retribution. But I DO think this is the right place to end the story. I don't see any reason why he should be interested in remaining friends with his ex-wife either. He

should've let her know she's no longer qualified to ever be his sex partner again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Say it isn't over!

I'm a junkie for a happier ending than that. I know that sometimes that's all there is, but I always wish for more.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
You added a lot of angst.

It seems to me, at this point, that you are heading toward a reconciliation. Under what conditions the husband could trust his former love is difficult for me to imagine. Yet couples do get back together.

Somehow she has to be brought to understand what she really did, not the surface hand wringing. First of all, she has a taste of strange and liked it a good deal indeed. She had no wish to stop, in fact had gotten so addicted to having two lovers that her guilt had almost disappeared. But damn she was sorry to get caught!

Perhaps an agreement to share the house and raise the daughter together would be an answer. But somehow the husband has to be willing to forego sexual congress with his wife. If, after a year or more, she has proven she can stay away from sex he might be able to reconsider.

If he wanted to steel his resolve to stay our of her bed all he would have to do was keep the pictures and look at them occasionally. That would regenerate the anger, remind him of the pain she had dealt him.

But he will never forget what she has done. As for his bringing another woman home, how ridiculous. It has been the panacea in so many stories on the web. But bending to her level won't strengthen him or "get even" with her. It will only weaken his own moral fiber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Conflicted

This has been a great story so far. I'm conflicted on whether or not I'd like to see this story continue.

On one hand, I'm happy right where it's at. It appears that Sarah as finally seen the light, but it took seeing Bill exit a restaurant with another woman and runs to Jacques for comfort, only to find him with another woman.

On the other hand, I'd like to see Bill's response to Sarah's admission. Would he accept Sarah's admisssion? Would he get pissed because she misinterpreted his meeting with the client and her subsequent visit with Jacques?

My biggest fear would be that Bill would forgive Sarah too easily, if the story continues. Can he forgive her? It's possible, but I think it would be highly inprobable. Maybe the solution is that they reconcile as friends and help each other find lovers.

As for Jacques, I keep on hoping that we read that he was gang-raped in a gay bar.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
No more, please

I hope that this is the last chapter. It looks like they are headed for a reconciliation and that would be a shame to wreck the story in that way. She is a cheating slut that thinks of no one but herself, proven by the fact she ran right back to good old Jacque. Also by the way she kept trying to blame Bill for the breakup.

If you must write another chapter, have Bill find out that she ran back to Jacque and was rebuffed by him. Have him than sever all relations with her, ridicule her publicly and reak revenge on Jacque.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
To Continue or Not...Pt.2

Andrew:

I tend to lean toward the decision to end the story as is. I don't know how anyone else feels, but I'm getting a bit tired of 'Sarah.' It took seeing 'Jacques' with another woman for her to truly understand how her husband had felt? And then she asks 'Jacques', "How could you cheat on me?" Gee, what did she think she was doing to her own husband for the last year?

By her own self admission in a previous chapter, 'Sarah' saw the length of her infidelity with 'Jacques' as being open-ended. She figured it would end some time and then, at that time, she would return to being faithful to her husband. She expresses her regret to 'Bill' that it was 'Jacques' and not he who introduced her to anal sex. How moving her apology had to be for 'Bill' to be again reminded how he was denied intimacies that she shared with her lover.

Andrew, your 'sex' versus 'love' comparison was well done, accurate and to the point. Time and again 'Bill' was shunted to second place in his own marriage. I am a romantic and I really do prefer these stories to have happy endings. But I just can't see that being a realistic resolution here. She betrayed his trust every week for a year. And one month into her separation, after seeing 'Bill' in the company of another woman, she runs to 'Jacques' to again share intimacies with him. Thoughts of "his wonderful lovemaking and sexy voice" make her "juices flow." Yeah, I guess that pretty much describes how contrite she was for all that she had done to her husband and their marriage.

Andrew, I can only attest to how I would react in such a situation. I could accept 'Sarah,' as the mother of our daughter, as a friend. But nothing more. With the history of the prolonged deceit, the cavalier attitude she adopted regarding marital fidelity, and the continued rationalization for her actions, I wouldn't permit myself the slightest chance of ever being hurt by her again. It would be time for both of us to move on. For me, that would be REAL resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Revenge

Now is the time for revenge. Don't let this man be forever thought of as weak or forgiving. He must get even and in spades. He must find a wonderful mate and mother for his child.Perhaps the lover could get deported to the terrible country of his birth and know that the husband of one of his loves is responsible. The wife has to be doomed to a life of no forgiveness and to forever know what she has lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Story

Well written story. I'd vote for ending it with Chapter 5. Sarah is in "love" but it is with sex and lust. Too bad she couldn't differentiate between true love for her husband, and lust. Interesting that she'd put herself in a situation to test herself at the end. Don't think staying together is an option. She is not nor could she be a good role model for daughter and "once you have strayed, you'll do it again" happens more oftern than not. It is like trying to have one potato chip or a single peanut, just doesn't happen.

Looking forward to additional stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved the story.

Well, the majority seems to want to end it here and not give the wife a chance. I would like to see an eventual reconciliation between these two. Maybe they could be apart for a couple of years and Sarah works to redeem herself to hubby by being celibate and proving her love. I would at least like to see a chapter about the aftermath, Sarah contacting the other wives and showing them what can happen. Bill also needs to get some revenge on Jacques, big time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Revenge is sweet but so is reconcilliation

Andrew, love the story so but it leaves two questions unanswered. Does he get revenge, especially on Jacques? Does he get back with Sarah and under what conditions, or does he move on with someone else? For those who want to end it here then perhaps they just don't read any other chapters you may choose to submit, but for the rest of us who think that it has further possibilities then perhaps you could continue. I think that this story line is to good to end now and like some of the other comments I tend to appreciate a reconcilliation. Don't think that Jacques should get off scot free though.

Best regards and look forward to other stories you may have.

John

TabooTellerTabooTellerabout 20 years ago
Nice tale nicely done but part six please

Not a bad story at all, I have a few things to say about it. I have not read any other comments yet so I don?t know if I am repeating anything one else is saying except for the one entitled ?Revenge is sweet but so is reconciliation.? A couple observations and a couple of criticisms as well as complements.

The first thing I want to say is not to take what I will say at first as a complaint or a criticism. It is just an observation, something to discuss. I noticed Peters? description of Sarah and Bill beginning relationship seems to fit in with the type of beginning relationships K.K. does for his cheating wife stories. And that a lot of the basic story seems to be modeled after another writer?s work. The anal sex bit, the nightgowns bought for the lover, the speech Bill makes about what she did for love and sex. However those scenes as the whole story are done well and Peters have given his own touches to it. The pussy shaving, how Sarah and her lover met, her picking up the child etc.. All nicely done too.

I do think Peters smoothly exacuted how they went from what she said to his speech about sex and love. The sex scenes were done well as were the flashbacks.

Now for the criticism. Remember I think the story overall was well done so none of these ruin the story. First in chapter five when Peters switch to her POV toward the end. The beginning was pretty much an unnecessary repeat. Second I think Peters could have combined some of the chapters. All but five are one page long. I know some like shorter stories but the chapters could have been one and three fourths to two pages long and still be short. That?s a personal taste statement so the writer can take it or leave it. :) And another personal taste criticism. Peters could have made the anal sex scene longer, show more of what she felt as it went in for the first time. Both the physical feelings and emotional if she really was bothered that her lover did it for the first time. Doing it the way The writer did was not bad and Did Not Ruin that scene but I think it would have been more erotic with a more detailed description. and I think she went a bit overboard with her reaction to her lover?s ?cheating? but again that is a minor point.

Lastly, I vote for a chapter six or a sequel. I do not want them left as they are. Again this is my personal taste and its Peters story so do with it what he wants but as I said I vote to continue it. I even thought of one way Peters could get them back together. The child, you stated she she still loves her mommy so have her say something to her daddy. Begging him to talk to mommy and bring her back home. A kid her age would do that. She can say something about knowing she did something that hurt him badly but please forgive her. He would forgive her if she did something bad so why not mommy? He could explain this was really bad but she would come back with no matter what she would do, whatever a child that age would think of as really bad, talk back all day or run out in the road without looking both ways etc., he would still forgive her. ?Daddy you could punish her first, spank her? or as Andrew might think about punishing childen she could say ?send her to her room or ground her for two months. Just please forgive her.?

That last is just a thought but I ask him to do something. :)

Anyway a good over all story

TabooTeller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
i love the story but.....

i love it but i wich it could more happy end

keep going Andrew you the man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Please continue

This story cries out for an ending...even one that take place years later. When you added the child into the marriage the betrayal became not just a personal affront but a family betrayal and the ending should reflect the new condition of ALL the parties involved. After so many years as a happily married couple is there never any thought of separation and then counseling?

You story would be fine as a typical K.K. story where the husband is a professional, the wife does not work or has part-time employment and there is an absence of children. However, when the daugther was introduced a more creative approach became necessary. Only susgki writes well in this environment. His characters however, typically are working class with FAMILIES. Therefore, his resolutions are aways aimed at keeping the family in tact while extracting some retribution from the offending parties. Sugski also is not above having his characters obtain couseling or phychiatric attention (read Jim). While I do not like the over emphasis on drinking in a sugski story I do applaud is more realistic approach to showing the mindset of victims who are both husbands and fathers.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
I'm torn...

On one hand a continuation of the story, slowly building towards a reconciliation would be great. On the other, she doesn't deserve to have him back, after she so selfishly ignored his feelings and the impact the affair would have on their marriage for so long. I believe a one time affair, while devastating, can be worked through, a long term affair clearly reveals a lack of character on part of the cheating spouse, as well as a total disrespect for the innocent spouse and the marriage they have together. That is almost always insurmountable in a marriage. So it'll be interesting to see how you handle that should you decide to continue the story.

don87654don87654about 20 years ago
This needs a continuation......BADLY

This is a good story. However if I had wanted to read the Holy Bible, I would not have come to Literotica. This kind of story is part of what our society is so sick about. God made us "good" and with that, he gave a man a cock and a woman a pussy. Those cocks and pussies were not designed to be limited to one person between the age of puberty (age 14 or so) and death (about 80 or so). In the way that cocks are made, they can fuck one woman's pussy one day and go on to another woman the next day, for about 66+ years. The same holds true for a woman in her accepting several cocks to fuck her. Marriage, cheating, and the like are strictly man-made dogma and is the basis for many mental and even physical problems, not to count the endless streams of divorce, bitter custody battles over children, and even wife/husband violent acts against spouses, including murder in a lot of cases. When our society wakes up to the scenario that fucking others is not wrong, we will be a much cleaner and open society, and have a lot less social ills.

Don

M.A. Theology, B.A. Social Science, A.A.S. Paralegal

so_krazyso_krazyabout 20 years ago
Wish 4 more stories just like this one!

One of the best adultery story I have read. Sadly there is not enough authors writing these types of stories, or stories of this type being posted on the net. Most adultery stories on the net are weak cuckold husband that are too turn on (seeing his wife having sex with somebody) to think with there head (I mean there brain not the other head ;) than to realize the wife have just cheated on him.

For every 50 cuckold stories, there might be one or two "adultery" story being posted on the net. Hopefully more people who are interested in reading these types of stories will write a story of their own. I might do the same thing if I'm not such a terrible a writer :(

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
I changed my mind about this story.

After rereading it I find that it is very good, but it does need a sequel. I don't think that he should take her back, but that he should get revenge on her lover. In case you haven't noticed, just about everyone thinks that you should write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Definitely needs a sequel

Please do at least one more chapter. There needs to be some closure here. I want to see some retribution! I'm not one to advocate violence, but Sarah and Jacques need seriously need to suffer the consequences of their actions. For Jacques, quite simply the man is a toad. Clearly Bill is too good of a person to ruin his life by going to prison for assaulting/killing Jacques, but perhaps some other jilted husband? Or Jacques could contract some sort of STD? Just the thought of this slime ball continuing to ruin relationships without any consequence to himself bothers me to no end. As for Sarah. Yes, as far as fiction goes, it would be great for Bill to get his revenge fuck, then for the two of them to remarry and life happily ever after as if this whole mess never happened. However, that would be totally unrealistic and undermine the entire story. Look, I'm not going to be one of these people who say, "Fuck this bitch, she deserves a lifetime of misery and pain." But no way does she deserve a second chance with Bill, nor should she get one, because there is no way she can truly love her family the way she claims to. Sarah, despite any claims to the contrary, is morally bankrupt if she is willing to destroy her family like she did. If that IS her idea of love, and the love that she's offering to them, then Bill needs to get himself and his daughter as far away from her as possible. I'm really bothered by her statement that seeing Jacques with another woman made her feel the way seeing her and Jacques must have made Bill feel, because that implies that, in her mind, her affair and her family were of equal value. For everyone who wants Bill to get revenge on Sarah, here's the best revenge he could possibly get. He should find a woman who A) is younger than Sarah and strikingly beautiful, to the point where Sarah feels totally inferior; B) very kind, and adored by his daughter; C) gives her anal virginity to him; D) did I mention being very kind, and just an incredible person all around? I have no problem with Bill and Sarah maintaining some kind of friendship based upon a mutual love for their daughter and the desire to raise her in the best fashion possible. But there is no way on God's green Earth that he should even think about resuming a romantic relationship. He owes it to himself and to his daughter to find someone who values family, love, and commitment as he does.

Finally, in response to don87654. I have no problem if 2 people want to enter into an open relationship. More power to them. But, if 2 people enter into what is expressly understood to be a monogamous relationship (as Bill and Sarah did) then that's it. No fucking around outside the relationship. If at some point they come to a mutual agreement to include others, then fine, I wish them all the best. Until then, when one person decides to persue outside sexual relations without the knowledge and consent of their partner, it's called cheating, and that is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
May or May Not Be "Wrong"

But it is potentially dangerous to the health, when one spouse cheats with others who sleep around with multiple partners.

There are literally dozens of diseases (from just nasty viruses to pain STDs to highly deadly HIV and other infections) being spread around. In fact, in Africa and elsewhere, the majority of HIV cases are spread via heterosexual contacts.

Bill doesn't have to be a bible thumber husband to want to stay away from a person like his woman.

She should be able to continue seeing Jacques or Leon or Jamal, or whoever, but she shouln't endanger her husband's and her child's life, bying engaging in these activities and bringing "home" diseases,,,,

Again, as the last poster said, if BOTH partners agree mtually to engage in these "extramarital" activities, that's somehting else; because if one or both contracted diseases, they at least know it's possible. And if they don't, then they would simple continue to enjoy these socalled thrilling activities,,,

Even in fictional writing/stories, authors need to tell the story with some intelligent reflection,,, But, nonetheless, it is still a very moving story about selfish activities and consequences,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NEeds an ending

As others have said, this one needs some kind of an ending. They either need to get back together, through some serious seducation and sex, or they need to go their separate ways. Jacques needs to be shot but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he never showed up again. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best story

Great story . Plot developed nicely, the retibution seemed reasonable and the writing was excellant. I wish all the storys on Literotica were as good as this one. 60 year old George

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
I love this story!!!

I loved this story!!! Out of the hunders of stories I've read over the years it is my favorite thus far. I do think you need to write a follow up to this, maybe just an update. Maybe them tring to get on with their lives, dating, dealing with a child, maybe they could share passionate sex with eachout. How about Bill revenge is his continued success as a businessman, father and all around good guy. How about Bill getting into relationship with some really hot women and sarah getting into the middle fighting for Bill. You can have do some funny and embarrasing things to fight for him. In between relationships they can find some real passionate moments, also have Bill become an even better lover then he had been. This could go on for years and at some point they can either fall back in love and get married again or they can finaly go their separate ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A realistic story

I like this story because the husband wasn't some wimp who took his wife back like in the other stories I've read. He divorced her which is probably what most men would have done I know I would have. if that was my wife I would kicked her out so fast!! anyways it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bill is a nice person.

He is not stupid. Once he goes through a grieving period he will get remarried. And like all people he will look for the best he can get—most likely someone 5 to 10 years younger than Sarah. Sarah will find she must settle for someone about 10 years older than Bill.

That is the way it is. It is too bad women don’t understand that. 40 year old women will listen to the flirting of younger men who are just being nice when they say things such as “If you were not married, I would be courting you.” Therefore, thinking they can do better, they divorce their husbands and then, after it is too late, they discover they must settle for someone not near as desirable as their ex-husband.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Pay back is a bitch

When Sarah walked in on Jacques, a man she had been fucking for almost a year. She found our she was just one of his women, whom he gave a day of the week. Her day was thursday and she come over on Wedsnday and got and a similiar shock as Bill got when he caught Jacques and her fucking on their bed. She got her just due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm not buying it

She carried on an affair that lasted almost a year and she has the nerve to preach about how much she loved her husband GIVE ME A BREAK! She is one of those people who lie so much they convince themselves and actually start believing their own lies She doesn't love her husband She just convinced herself that she does She's in denial in a way I mean screwing around is one thing but an affair that last ten whole months!!! How long did she think she could hide it from him? She doesn't love her husband plan and simple

my two cents

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HAVE TO AGREE WITH LAST COMMENT

How the hell can she keep saying that she loves her husband when she was fucking another guy for almost ten months.As if that wasn't bad enough, she allowed the other guy to take her ass when she wouldn't allow her husband to fuck her there.She would always turn down the husband for that other asshole. The husband was to nice to her. He was to fair.If this would have been my wife i would have destroyed the bitch. I would make sure that everyone she knew found out what a whore she was. I would make her pay for betraying me for the rest of her life.I would have made sure that the bastard that was fucking her paid the piper.I would make sure that the next time he would hesitate to fuck a married woman.That is if i allowed the asshole to live.Belive me it would be easy to take someone out.As for the story, it was well written, but i wish there was some kind of revenge at least on the bastard that was fucking his wife. Need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hanging

Please write a conclusion. I hope Bill finds someone else, how can he trust his ex-wife not to cheat on him again. I personally don't believe in forgiveness, there is no way to forgive a betrayal of that magnitude.

Although, I guess it all depends on how someone views marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Satisfied...

I enjoyed this story . I disagree with many responders about needing to continue the story . I felt that it left me with a pleasant anticipation that there was hope for these two people to reunite some day in the future . I don't feel that I need to have that drawn out in a roadmap narrative . Let me build their future in my own mind . I felt a strong connection with the wife's realization that she had been addicted . I don't know why I did , but it allowed me to appreciate the husband's nonaggressive response even more . Addictions are not like a light switch . You do not walk up to them , and make a conscious choice . There is no rationality , no comprehension , no analysis . Have you ever watched an alcoholic destroy their life , and the lives of everyone around them ? Its not fiction , its everyday reality . Interdiction , I think , always has to be the first step . Although lengthy , this story was very well crafted . I hope to find more of your stories to be equally satisfying . Thanks !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Again, Good Writing--Dumb Comments...

...Life is like this. Reader comments are the ones which lack reality. For instance, why should "Jacques be shot?" What was his crime exactly? Fucking a married woman who put it in his face and kept his stable schedule? Only the narcissistic woman cheated. If "Bill" was in real life sort of a kill joy, well he got what he made too. Anyway, real life is like this. In my experience, the woman just sniffs and moves on to the next best thing she can make. The character of this woman is such as to be incable of appreciating her situation as she makes another situation that she would rather have. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Big Difference

That was a better ending but i think someone should throw a molotov cocktail into the the glass blowerers shop with him in it.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This whore slut is me developmentally late.

That's a new way of saying that she's a dufus..a retard, stupid, deranged. I could go on and on but I need a dictionary

to find more terms to use. Not only is this bitch mentaly devoid, she's gaa gaa, froo froo, and a few others. She wants

to get back in her husbands graces but then gets like a jealouse little cry baby because she see him with some other woman...laughing, no less. How dare he laugh with another woman...grrrrrr. He was suppose to laugh with me only...I know I'll go let jaques fuck me...oh ehh...what's that Jaques don't want her...ooooo nobody wants the cry baby... perhaps she would feel better in she went and shot her self in the head. With her brain she would do that wrong and take a long unpleasant time to die.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Now THIS is a real Apology!!!!

Love the story but this was a serious mistake by the author. Bill never reacts to it. Key TEXT shown by asterisks....

Bill, it's only know that I truly understand what I have done to you. You may not believe it, but I never intended to hurt you, to get involved and to destroy us." I explained how I never understood the depth of his hurt until I saw him the other night coming out of the restaurant, and ***********how in my hurt I had decided to go and see Jacques again, and what I had walked into*****

........................................

LET's REVIE

1) wife fucks Jacque for a year THEN

............................. 2) Gets caught in her martial bed by BILL as she is getting FUCKED by Jacques in the ass................... 3)wife sees BILL walk out of a resturant with a known business Associate .......................................

4)the WIFE amazingly gets angry.......................

4)RUNS to the french guy only to see HIM "cheating" on her? ......................................................................................................

THEN SHE FULLY UNDERSTANDS?!?!?! Holy mother of God................... The BIG flaw is that BILL does NOT react to that statement/ apology of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If I were Bill...

...I would tell Sarah she could come back--but only on a "friends with benefits" level. Both would be much better off than staying divorced/separated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
UNBELIEVEABLE!!

What is your problem? Do you like to writ about "weak, spineless, cuckold" men? Women who are who are whores, sluts, liars,unfaithful bitches who can't keep their legs together accept when it comes to the men they are married to! SHE IS A WHORE PERIOD!! PLEASE, JUST ONCE, GIVE THE FEMALE "betrayers" IN YOUR STORIES WHAT THEY DESERVE .. let the husbands be men not cuckolds. Is that too difficult for you to do?? If so, save us from your "warped" since of men and women when it comes to cheating wives and their wimp husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
really

really anybody who likes this crap is retarded, she shaved,dress, bought clothes and lied to her husband many times it remind me of a man that i know his wife left him for a man she met on the internet and only came home after the other man chase her, her husband took her back but now everyone even his mother laughs behind his back while his wife still go outs but now with a different crowd because no one can stand her and yes she runs around on him. An author does a good job when he gets people to like and feel sorry for characters that don't deserve it but her really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"But Bill, can't you see that it was only sex with Jacques" .....

Biggest "Bull Shit" line EVER for the cheating wife!!! Used by every Cuck/Wimp "third rate" writer on this site to justify the cheating wife's actions and force the male character into reconciliation! A reg flag to the reader that the writer is going to let the WHORE wife get away with a "slap on the wrist"! The next statement from the bitch will be " I only screwed Jacques 20 + times ... it didn't mean anything!" ... and of course the husband will then take the SLUT wife back ......... Cuck/Wimp writers are "so" predictable!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Good enough that I rated it 4 stars.

"It's only sex." I can understand that she would say that. After all, what else could she say?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS TIME TO PAY UP FOR DISCRETIONS

and the cost is going to be high. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The "ALL TIME" Female idiot statement ....

"But Bill, can't you see that it was only sex with Jacques, for you it was and always has been love."

Once these words are uttered, EVERY male knows they can NEVER trust the cheating bitch again! What is it with women who spread their legs like "so much peanut butter" again and again, they think this ONE moronic statement will forgive them for their treachery???? A Whore is A Whore, A Bitch is a Bitch & a Cheating Slut Wife is a ..... well hopefully the readers of this comment, especially the women, will realize how fucking hopeless this confession is! Every male hears this, they kick the Slut to the curb!!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
the wimp will take her back.

!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Stoopid Biatch!

She sees nothing wrong with her having a lover, but her husband taking another woman to dinner hurts her, and she expects her lover not to "cheat"?!

ROFLMFAO!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this is becoming tedious

a few paragraphs of dialogue between the two of them followed by a repeat of the same events almost word for word, usually only one page long. it takes more time to move to the next mini-chapter than to read it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoying it

thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"But Bill, can't you see that it was only sex with Jacques..."

ABSOLUTELY THE LAMEST, MOST WORN OUT, PATHETIC EXCUSE EVER UTTERED FROM A CHEATING, WHORE WIFE WHO HAS BETRAYED HER HUSBAND!!!!

This statement is a CLEAR & UNEQUIVOCAL sign of a weak author whose hidden agenda is clear:

- provide excuses and cover for the cheating CUNT

- illicit sympathy from his/her readers

- place blame on the innocent, faithful spouse

- be an APOLOGIST for the WHORE wife

- AND, AT ALL COST, FORCE A RAAC ENDING!!!!

AndrewPeters you would be more effective if you went by a TRUE moniker ...

LimpPeters!!!!

A "1" ..... and the pleasure was all mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Mr. andrewpeters" calls himself a writer???!!!

What he did is collecting all the garbage from other lackluster writers and put them together in this joke of a story. I tried to read this, I really did. I'm exhausted, can't read no more. ADIOS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your nasty dumbass comments dear annony are worst

than any story on here. But they put forth an effort!! So for their effort I gave a 5 for your comment I give you shit in your mouth and brain!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Emotionless

I don't know how you've done it but you've turned a highly emotional devastating experience into one that is absolutely emotionless. Your writing is so cold that it makes me freeze on a hot day.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Ray two pages!

More content would have increased the emotional impact of the story. Being separate chapter disconnects the reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nowhere near enough remorse or honest by this deluded cheater

"What a shallow self absorbed loser" OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the hell...

Where are these two from? England? This is way to proper and upstanding to be from anywhere else. She fucks the asshole for over a year and the storyline looks like it's heading towards reconciliation. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good writers usually have some sort of an understanding of people and their interactions, but good writers don't waste their time in the cesspool of mental illness that is LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
These two weakminded fucks would make great Liberal Socialist Democrats.

Disgusting drivel.

Two stars for good spelling.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Half decent

She is kicked to the curb by husband and lover. Cheating bitch faces karma. Please no reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RAAC of the worst kind

She cheats on her husband for months, she gets caught and yet refuses to see it for what it is, has the audacity to blame her husband for being angry with her and she even goes back to her lover to see if they could rekindle their tryst. But in the end she final finally "UNDERSTANDS"how much hurt her husband was and that's all it takes for the spineless cuckolded creampie-junkie husband to forgive her and give her a "well-deserved" second chance. What an absolute waste of time it was reading the pos. 1*

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Too little, too late.

Glad she felt the pain herself. Seeing her husband with that client, but not a lover, but she didn't know that. And she couldn't understand why Bill didn't see things HER way. Bill was right, sex beat out love every time. Finally the light turned on in her thick skull, Jacques USED her for his pleasure not hers. And has many lovers too. Oh, so sorry you were too selfish to think you were his only cheating wife. This is getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

`Yes! She finally UNDERSTANDS! What a victory for the cuckolded husband!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I knew I didn’t want another man

But she ran to her lover the moment she saw Bill innocently with another woman.

What a lying c##t she is.

Ditch her fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lol

What a narcissistic slut she was. she only finally realised what she did when she ran to her lover and found him with another women and realised she had no one. She doesn't even deserve to have some sort of friendship with her husband, she deserves to be burnt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She may be a narcissist. Hard to tell.

She was deep into the affair fog. Seeing her husband with another woman hurt her. This is true. But seeing her lover with another woman seemed to hurt her MORE. That is very telling. She had clearly put her husband as second place to her lover. She choose 'sex' over 'love' all the time. Even at the very end, damage control is not the same as choosing her husband. She was trying to keep him to herself. But she really wanted to keep her lover all to herself too. Very telling. Almost as if she would eventually cheat again if he had taken her back.

Sometimes people deserve a chance to earn trust back. Sometimes they deserve a second chance. She does not. I'm not implying she burn at the stake. Just that she had serious mental baggage. And her husband deserves to be free of her. The irony is her pussy got wet, her estimation of her husband sky-rockets every time he rejects her. But if he had taken her back, her pussy would dry up. She is primal right now, mostly acting on negative cognition that's reactive. There is little manual override in her brain right now. The only thing she's learned is a little bit of common sense empathy, and that her husband is a bigger badder ape than her lover. That's about it.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

It's funny how women here throw around the word "LOVE...INLOVE" in these stories. Just like this slut here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“While I expected Bill would be upset if he discovered my affair, I'd convince myself he wouldn't be all that upset, for he would see how happy it had made me, and how it hadn't affected the way I felt about him, or our relationship.”

.

Now THAT’s Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame material there! Just incredible!

.

1 *

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

don't trust the lying bitch

Pappy7Pappy74 months ago

If it was so inconsequential to her that she doesn't know why she did it, she'll do it again when the dust settles. He comes across as have kind of a flat affect, not really up or down, kind of just blah. Maybe she wanted someone who had some personality and especially some testosterone. She's still a whore and doesn't deserve anything from her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous