All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of your better story lines. But if you let Lacresha domme anybody, you've become as predictable and lame as some have said. Lacresha needs to put in her place and be a sub to Jasmine and David her own parents, Jasmine's daughter, Janice, and any other figure here. The rest of the pecking order can fall where it may, but Lacrssha should be bottom bitch. Be a little unpredictable for a change.

ReadytedyReadytedyalmost 3 years ago

Another great story. Can't wait for Tasks 4-6. Think my daughters and will act out this story on the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once again Jasmine you have excelled yourself - I was glad you showed toe sucking , one of my favourite kinks I do with my men friends - they all love it

Keep it up

Charles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always jasmine amazing

HorneywoodworkerHorneywoodworkeralmost 3 years ago

Love this series! Can't wait to see the next tasks!

ndeavourndeavouralmost 3 years ago

One might almost think you had moved from the world of fantasy into real-life experiences of some of your best stories. This one had me hard through out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit. Another great story Jasmine, I read this at my desk before classes started yesterday and had a wet, drippy pussy all day. Like your story, panties are just for the day's when `Aunt Ruby' pay's a visit and makes things so much easier to get at. Only compliant is just why anyone still wears tights, they are uncomfortable to wear, hot, clammy and bloody difficult to get off when one needs to pee. Still another 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love for Jasmine to give Babygirl her first set of tasks!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Five stars, Jazzy! I'm so very fond of toesicles although I prefer them without any stockings covering them. I'd love to taste yours. I'm going to have to come up with another word like toesicles to describe stockings-covered toes being sucked. I'll consider any suggestions you have - "stoesicles" maybe. Stockings are nice and have their place, but they block running my tongue around and between a set of tasty toes - especially toes with red nail polish a/k/a my kryptonite!

Lancs50Lancs50almost 3 years ago

Once again You hit a totally sensual and erotic homerun. It's difficult to tell if you're moving from fantasy to reality due to the talent you have for weaving tantalizingly naughty stories.

I can't wait for the next installment.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good. I read it before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...