Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all three had finished whitewashing my face, James passed another message along from Daddy as he pulled me up off my knees, "You're supposed to go into the coffee shop across the street, Pink Panthers, and order yourself a mocha latte."

"So bad," I smiled, as on autopilot my hand continued stroking his still hard and impressive cock.

"Not my idea," he pointed out.

"I hope to do something with this cock again, one day very soon," I said wistfully.

"I own this place, so I'm usually here."

"Good... to... know," I said slowly and seductively, before turning and saying, "Thanks for the lavish facial, studs."

"Any time, sexy," one said.

I headed out, feeling the cum oozing down my face for anyone to see, feeing so slutty.

I crossed the street, receiving a couple of looks from passersby, entered the coffee shop, and walked past two cute younger girls, saying with a smile to one of them, "I have some special cream for your coffee, if you want some."

I didn't wait for a response, but the other girl gasped, "Oh my God!"

I looked back slyly and offered, "You can have some too, if you want."

I then continued walking, feeling such a rush that I couldn't explain... being slutty for the whole world to see was exhilarating!

I ordered my mocha latte, appreciating the symbolism, as the college boy at the till gawked at me stunned, and then acted like he hadn't noticed I had cum all over me, and my nipples were poking visibly against my tight shirt.

I then waited, and received a few more looks before the guy handed me my coffee. I said, "Thanks," and scooped some cum off my face and dropped it in my coffee.

Many eyes went wide as I sauntered out, getting a major rush.

God, I wanted to be dicked, right... fucking... now!

I returned to the bar, grabbed the bag with my clothes in it and asked, "You sure you can't slide that cock of yours in my pussy?"

"Rain check," he begged off. "But you're supposed to call Chris once you've completed both tasks."

"Will do," I said, as I gave him a wink and headed out, as the woman I'd seen earlier screamed, "Yes, come in my cunt!"

I turned around and said, "Next time, I want to be screaming that."

James laughed, "You're relentless."

"I know," I smiled, and headed to my car.

The cum still all over my face, I began driving, and once my Bluetooth was connected, I called Daddy.

As soon as he answered, I complained, "That wasn't very nice of you."

"What wasn't?"

"Not letting me get fucked."

"A task a day."

"That was two tasks," I pointed out.

"I suppose," he laughed. "But you couldn't do the cum walk without the cum."

"I guess so," I agreed with a laugh.

"Don't worry, you'll get your fair share of black cock before your hubby gets back home," he reassured me.

"I'd better," I said. "There's no point in being a white slut for black cock if I don't get any black cock."

"You got three of them today," he pointed out.

"None in my pussy or ass," I countered.

"And you won't until the weekend," he informed me.

"What? That's an eternity," I whined.

"Are you questioning me?" he asked, his tone suddenly authoritative.

"No, I'm sorry, Daddy," I apologized. "It's just that now I'm constantly craving cock."

"These tasks are about fulfilling your fantasies," he explained. "We've spent a lot of time planning them to best enhance your pleasure, and your husband has given the green light to every one of them."

"I know, Daddy," I said. "It's just I'm like a fat kid in a candy store... I want to gobble down every treat I see."

He laughed, "You're even more insatiable than Babygirl."

"Don't tell her that," I joked, as I pulled up to a red light.

I looked over to the car beside me and saw an older woman staring at me. I waved to her. She shook her head in disgust.

"I need to go, I have steaks on the barbeque," he said.

"Fine," I sighed. "I hope tomorrow's task includes cock."

"It'll be like living out one of your stories."

"Now you really have me intrigued."

"Later, slut," he said, and hung up.

I drove home.

I wiped the cum off my face before going inside, in case my daughter was home.

I showered.

I ordered Chinese food.

I finished grading the tests from Monday.

I responded to twenty-eight emails... mostly quick thank you responses... but some of them lengthier ones, depending on the email.

I worked on another new story, a Buffy the Vampire Slayer one called Willow's Way, where the witch Willow ends up anally dominating Faith, the other slayer.

I chatted with David, whining about not getting any black cock today except in my mouth and all over my face, which I had to admit wasn't all bad, and he too stressed that Daddy and he had planned out a great two weeks for me... mostly based on my stories.

I got myself off with my vibe and went to bed, dying to know what tomorrow would bring.

WEDNESDAY: TASK 3 (apparently the bukkake and cum walk only counted as one... sheesh!)

I woke up, and was surprised to find no task from Daddy, or even an email.

I went to school, and checked my author email like every fifteen minutes all day. It wasn't until the day was over, that I finally got one.

PET JASMINE

Sorry for the late response. It has been a crazy day and night.

Babygirl will send you an address tonight just before 8 o'clock. You are then to go to that location and service a friend of ours. You will love her... you two have some of the same kinks.

DADDY

I was disappointed there wasn't a hot picture to go along with it like there had been with the first two tasks.

I couldn't explain it, but they actually inspired me... not that I really needed any outside motivation to do all this.

I emailed back:

Daddy,

I'll be there. Although bummed there wasn't a picture of Babygirl to go with it.

PET JASMINE

I had several hours before the task, so I drove home, did some grading, and had supper.

I checked my email, and was excited to see another email from Daddy.

Pet Jasmine

Here you go, you needy slut.

DADDY

What an amazing picture!

But what was the hint?

Her inviting pussy?

Her sexy nylons?

I shrugged, figuring there was only one way to find out.

I was dressed in a cute dress and thigh highs, and of course no panties or bra, when Babygirl called.

"Hi, Jasmine," she greeted.

"Not Mistress?" I teased.

"Sorry, Mistress," she began to apologize.

I interrupted her and said, "I was kidding, Breanna. I think we can stick to our actual names except when you're about to go between my legs. A constant hierarchy between us kind of gets in the way of growing our friendship."

"I agree about the friendship, but I still hope to go between your legs very often."

I agreed, "Definitely."

"So I'll text you the address, but I want to let you know what this woman expects."

"Expects?"

"Yes, she is quite particular," Babygirl said. "Once you get there, you should walk right in without knocking, call out to introduce yourself, then get completely undressed except for nylons of course, and then make your way into her living room."

"Okay," I said, even more intrigued now.

"You'll love her," Babygirl said, and then added, "and she'll love you too."

"I was just finishing getting ready."

"You'd better get going, it's a bit of a drive."

"Okay."

She sent me the address, and I realized it was indeed a bit of a jaunt, so I finished getting ready and headed out to my next adventure.

I was a little nervous about going to a stranger's house, but the house being in an upper scale section of the city helped (although perverts came in every wage bracket... f'rinstance, look at sweet, innocent me), and I trusted Daddy and Babygirl totally, so I figured that whatever was about to transpire would be both safe and amazing.

I reached the house, walked to the door, and walked right in. I called out, "Hi, Daddy sent me. It's Jasmine."

"Once you're undressed, come on in," someone called back, her voice sounding sexy and southern.

I slipped out of my dress and heels (not wearing any underwear makes stripping down quick and easy), and walked into a large living room, where I was greeted by a black beauty.

"Hi, you sweet thang," she smiled.

"Hi," I said, looking at her, with her legs crossed and a coy smile.

"Come on over here, I don't bite," she offered.

"Sorry, you're just so beautiful that I froze," I said.

"You're a fine looking number yourself," she countered, as I was now standing before her.

"Babygirl tells me you have a nylon fetish," she said, as she uncrossed her legs, showing me her pantyhose-clad pussy.

"You could say that," I smiled as submissively, I knelt down before her without being told.

"And you're very submissive, Daddy tells me," she smiled, as I moved my hands to her silky sheer legs.

"Most of the time," I nodded, as I added, "this is super smooth."

"I only wear the best, darlin'," she said, as her foot reached between my legs and brushed against my pussy.

"So do I," I said as I enjoyed caressing her sexy, silky legs.

"I love nylon play, darlin'," she said, her accent making my pussy dampen, as did her foot, ever so lightly brushing against it.

"I've written stories about lesbian nylon play," I admitted before adding, "but I've never actually gotten a chance to play."

"Well, tonight we'll explore that little ol' fantasy, sweet thang," she promised.

"I'll do anything you tell me to, ma'am," I said, not knowing her name or how to address her, but wanting her to know I'd be completely receptive to her every sexual whim.

"Oh darlin'," she said. "You don't have to call me ma'am. Just call me Janice, I'll call you lots of sweet thangs, and tonight I'm going to make some of your silk stockings fantasies come true."

"You've already begun," I said, as I adjusted my position a bit, then lifted up her leg and began kissing it, while also caressing the sole of her foot.

"Oh, darlin'," she smiled. "You're in for one wild nylon play night."

"Sounds amazing," I said, splattering her legs with kisses, while using my hands to slowly caress up and down her leg and foot; I was completely obsessed with her legs in the sheer silk.

"You're such a pretty thang," she said, enjoying my nylon leg worship.

"This is a dream come true," I said before adding, "with the nylon play for sure, but that's expanded geometrically by the lovely woman wearing them being such a beautiful black woman as you are."

"Aaawww, you're so sweet," she said, as I was now worshipping her entire leg.

I spent a good five minutes kissing and caressing both of her legs, while taking multiple glances at her pantyhose-clad pussy, which didn't go unnoticed by the lovely Janice.

"I could let you do this all night, but it's pretty obvious you're admiring something else of mine," she said.

"It just looks so inviting," I said, as she parted her legs and gave me an even better view of her pantyhose-covered pussy.

"I'm told it's also very delicious," she said, as she stood up, raised one foot to rest it on the couch and asked, "I know you write about eating pussies covered in sheer nylon, but have you ever done it?"

"It's another goal on my fuck-it list," I smiled, as I admired her pussy from just a few inches away.

"Fuck-it list," she chuckled in a way that was so sexy, "I love it."

"Since meeting Babygirl and Daddy, I've been checking off a lot of boxes," I said, as I maneuvered even closer to her pussy.

"Well, you can check off one more, darlin'," she drawled, as she guided my head the final inch.

I immediately began licking her pussy through the pantyhose, finding it both erotic and frustrating. Doing something so sexy and sweet was hot, checking it off my fuck-it list was also hot, but being unable to access the full taste of her nectar, which must have been tantalizing from what I could taste of it (the added taste of the sweat and nylon adding another texture of taste), which was annoying. But I was learning quickly this was to be a leisurely slow burn night... quite different from my previous few sexual encounters.

I had one hand on her nylon leg, rubbing it ever so slowly, and my other hand between my legs, also rubbing ever so slowly.

I licked for a couple minutes before she said, "Come with me, sweetheart, let's get you a little more comfortable."

"I could dine like this all day," I said, which was especially true if I could get directly to her pussy.

"Oh, you're not done dinin', darlin'," she said, pulling me up and kissing me. When she broke the kiss, she smiled, "Mmmmmmm, I do taste exquisite."

"Agreed," I smiled, as she took my hand and led me to a long counter, where she hopped onto it.

I instantly knelt down and took a foot in my hand and admired, "Such perfect feet."

"They're one of my better assets," she smiled. "As is this."

She turned around and posed for me, wiggling her amazing pantyhose-clad ass.

"It's an amazing ass-et," I agreed, as I moved closer to her and caressed a lovely black booty, even more perfect encased in the sheer hosiery.

"It's a gift from God," she said, as I rubbed my hands all over her ass.

"Then I should worship it properly," I smiled, as I began kissing her ass.

"Yes, and you should lick my divine asshole, too," she moaned after a minute, so I teased her puckered backdoor with my divine tongue.

"Such a tasty little puckered hole," I said, trying to probe into it which was, of course, impossible through the pantyhose. Half of me wanted to rip them into pieces, and the other half wanted to continue enjoying this slow, sensual play she was orchestrating for us.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as I slithered down the short distance to her pussy, and licked it from my somewhat awkward position.

After another minute or so she observed thoughtfully, "That can't be too comfortable for you." She spun around again, spread her legs wide and smiled, "I'll give you easy access to my peach, sugar."

"Mmmmmmmm, I do love my fresh fruit," I quipped, eagerly moving between her legs again, wrapping my arms around her to pull her a little closer to me, and resuming licking.

"That's it, darlin'," she moaned.

I kept licking, and then finally, as the dim lightbulb in my head switched on, I realized I could suck her clit and pussy through the sheer nylon. Why it took me almost ten minutes to get there I'll never know, but I sucked her pussy through the pantyhose, earning myself a gush of wetness.

"Oh, yes darlin', that's it," she moaned loudly.

"You're so delicious," I crooned, as I aggressively sucked her pussy.

"Oh yes, sugar, don't stop, you're gonna get Momma off," she moaned, the term 'Momma' so sexy in this context, even though she was younger than me by at least a decade.

I had no intention of stopping, her increased breathing telling me she was close, and I wasn't about to stop until I tasted the full flood of her cum.

"Oh yes, baby, yes, you're gonna make me cum, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she moaned increasingly urgently as her body began to tremble, and then she screamed, "Yesssssssssssssss, darlin'!"

Her pussy juice gushed out of her, seeped through her pantyhose, and I sucked it into my mouth, sucking up as much of it through the sheer pantyhose as I could... the taste so amazing, and enhanced by the smooth nylon texture.

"Oh, that was amazing, Jasmine darlin'," she purred, as I kept trying to retrieve and savor as much of her pussy nectar as I could.

"I couldn't agree more," I smiled, looking up at her... loving to be between a woman's legs, especially a black woman's nylon legs... nothing feeling more natural than pleasing another person.

"Let's take this upstairs to the bedroom," she offered, as she pulled me up and kissed me again. It was soft and tender.

She took my hand and led me upstairs; her bedroom was actually a loft... an interesting setup, somewhat similar to Daddy and Babygirl's place.

She climbed onto the bed and said, "There are still some spots on my legs you haven't plastered with your sweet kisses."

"Well, I'd better sweetly rectify that," I smiled, as I gazed at her sitting up on her bed with her legs crossed.

I went to the end of the bed and began by sucking her silky sheer toes into my mouth.

"I know you love nylon-clad feet, darlin'," she said as I sucked each individual toe.

"Love isn't a strong enough word," I smiled, between sucking the delicate toes individually, "It's my obsession."

"I chose these sheer sandalfoot toe ones just for you, sweetheart," she said.

"I appreciate it," I said, having always disliked reinforced toe nylons for some reason... I just like the completely clear toe. I can tolerate reinforced or shadow toes if they're old-fashioned stockings, with either the Cuban heel, or the seam down the back (or both)... but I greatly prefer sheer sandalfoot nylons, where I can drool at a woman's sexy toes in all their glossy glory.

"Anything for you, sweet thang," she said.

"Right back at you, Janice," I smiled, as I progressed to her next toe.

Once done, I climbed onto the bed and resumed my foot and toe worship. I couldn't explain it, but I got so turned on just by touching, licking, kissing and sucking her feet and toes.